News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fyre's Fight Journal (Reboot)

• 252 Replies

Offline sugoishadow

• God Member
Re: Fyre's Fight Journal (Reboot)
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2019, 10:17:58 PM »
Thanks by the new storie :)

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2019, 02:42:09 PM »
This is one of your best. Great story! I could feel the malice between you two!

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2019, 09:10:38 PM »
The Malika fight was awesome! The round system and allowing pins gave it a different feel but loved all the catty action!

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2019, 10:12:47 AM »
That was a great story FyreCracka.  :)

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2019, 04:31:42 PM »
Thanks by the new storie :)

This is one of your best. Great story! I could feel the malice between you two!

Great story!

That was a great story FyreCracka.  :)

Thanks so much.

The Malika fight was awesome! The round system and allowing pins gave it a different feel but loved all the catty action!

Thanks. It was a fight type I was curious to explore. Definitely lots of options and chances to build drama... the downside, was that it was a pain to write and took forever. Originally, I wanted to make it 5 rounds but that definitely wouldn't have done this fight justice. Also, I had originally expected Malika to be a one and done opponent to set some stuff up for future stories, but now I can see her and I fighting again.

Thanks to everyone who comments, hits the "like" button and to those that simply read. Sometimes you guys provide that extra bit of motivation that gets us to write these. And as always, feel free to let us know what you like, dislike or any ideas that you might want to see in the thread or with a message.

-Fyre
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2019, 05:09:53 PM »
Chapter 16: Kelli vs The Collector

Now the thousand dollar "show up" fee makes sense, I think to myself as Jake and I pull up to the large gated estate. I'm always leery when I get on offer like this out of the blue. Especially, when it's coupled with an extra two grand if I win. However, the man making the offer checked out when we researched him. Plus, he was happy that Jake was coming, that usually means things are on the up and up. His offer was straightforward enough, one on one with another woman that is the same age as me and close to the same size. So, I might as well cash in, right?

When we park and walk up to the door we are greeted by a very well dressed, well groomed and well built black man. "Jerome, I assume?" Jake asks as he shakes the man's hand.

"Yes... and you must be Kelli and Jake. Come in and get comfortable." Jerome looks me over before continuing. "You are exactly as advertised, Kelli. Miss Candace should be pleased. I'll show you to your dressing room. Your attire is already in there. We can get started as soon as you're ready."

We follow Jerome through the massive house to a large area that will serve as our arena for the match. It's an impressive gym with lots of top of the line workout equipment all over the room, but the professional grade ring in the center of the room commands all of my attention.

We are shown our dressing room. It's more of a suite, really. It has a lounge area, a open locker, a shower and bathroom. The whole thing looks like it could be in a high end spa. It's easily the nicest dressing room I've ever been in for a fight. I look in the locker and see my 'uniform' for the fight and a note from Candace letting me know that I have to wear it and I can keep whatever hasn't been claimed as a trophy. I do notice that she wrote it assuming she would win. She's either trying to get in my head or she is as conceited as this house is big.

I chuckle as it's not really much of an outfit. A small black pair of bikini bottoms like beach volleyball players wear and a matching black pair of padded, fingerless MMA-style gloves. My favorite piece of my 'uniform' is the short black silk robe that I get to cover up with until the match. Every article has "Kelli" embroidered on it. I take my time undressing, making sure to freshen up and get myself ready mentally before slipping on the little black 'uniform'. I check myself out in the mirror as I stretch and limber up before I tie my hair up for the fight. Jake helps put the gloves on me. After my recent string of wins, I look and feel like a fighter. I'm ready, I think to myself as I slip the robe on.

Jake gets Jerome and he leads us past "Miss Candace's", as he always refers to her, trophy case. There are frames with pictures of the women she has faced. There are 10 so far. Each one with a picture, the pertinent measurements, their stats, their records and in all but one, a pair of bikini bottoms like the ones I'm wearing tacked next to another picture of Candace standing over the stripped opponent.

"As you can see, Miss Candace is very skilled..." Jerome walks by each picture, continuing as he does. "She wants to prove her superiority over every kind of woman." We walk by the first picture, a black woman, then an Asian, a Latina, an Indian, a Native American, a Middle Eastern woman...then several white women a brunette, a redhead, and a black haired woman. When we get to the last frame, the one without a pair of bottoms affixed to it. I see that it is for me. "As you can tell, she needs to fight a blonde"  he says matter of factly.

Jerome takes my picture and puts it above my information. The number on my profile that sticks out to me is my record, 12-3. I hadn't really paid much attention to it before. I guess I am kind of a badass, aren't I? Jerome starts speaking again "As such, finding prime specimens can prove ....difficult. That's why you're receiving so much money upfront..... good luck to you in winning the rest. I, for one, would like to see it happen." Our host hands me an envelope. One glance tells me that this is my 'show up' money.

All of our heads turn when we hear a door open. A tall,slender, elegant looking black woman wearing a white robe similar to mine enters with all of the bearing of a queen. It's obvious that this is Candace. As she makes her way towards us, I begin to size her up.

She is probably a couple of inches taller than me, 5'7" or so. Her and I are built nearly identically, so with her height advantage, I'd guess around 135 pounds. She has dark ebony skin that makes mine, even with my late summer tan, look pale. Her intense dark brown eyes are framed by shoulder length, naturally curly black hair and are looking me over like I'm something she is considering making a bid on at an auction. There is something cold and calculating about this woman.

She walks up to the ring and drops her robe before rolling into it. As expected, she is wearing a bright white pair of bikini bottoms identical to mine and the same style gloves as mine but also in white. Candace motions me to get into the ring. I drop my robe and roll in confidently, never breaking eye contact with the black woman, ready to knock the arrogance out of her. The lights in the ring burn brightly, while the rest of the room goes dark. It's just Candace and I now, like the rest of the world disappeared when the other lights dimmed.

I saunter to the middle of the ring meeting Candace both of us now topless, wearing only our monogrammed, contrasting bikini bottoms and mma gloves. Standing nearly nose to nose and nipple to nipple we stare at each other. I can feel my anger smoldering as I prepare to battle this woman. My opponent's eyes, however, are still icy and cold.

"Jerome, she has brown eyes... I wanted blue ....but otherwise, very good job...even if she does have a couple of losses" Candace says to Jerome in a businesslike manner.

I've had about enough of this woman's arrogance. "You'll be the one gettin' the loss tonight, stuck up bitch!" I snap.

A half smile, half smirk forms on the elegant woman's face. "Did you pluck her straight from the trailer park, Jerome? Correcting her little.... attitude problem will be a bonus." Candace remarks gleefully, still refusing to even acknowledge me as she only talks to Jerome.

I am boiling now. "Shutting your big mouth will be a bonus for me!" I growl back. It's all I can do to not sink my talons into her hair right now.

She finally acknowledges me. "Is that your husband?" She asks rhetorically before continuing, "it's a shame I'm finished having children. We could have made an interesting wager. He looks like he would have given me a strong child....oh well, reminding you that you're just a piece of trash compared to me will have to do"

As soon as the last word leaves her lips I lunge at Candace and the fight is on. She knew it was coming at meets me as we each latch onto one another's hair. Quickly, I figure out that this was her plan. She wants this to be a fight rather than a match. I am more than happy to oblige.

Like so many of my fights before, we start using each other's hair to try and wrench the other woman to the canvas. When the inevitable stalemate occurs the curses and slurs begin as frustration builds. Within a couple of minutes we are both covered in perspiration and locked in a furious bitch clench with wild punches flailing.

After the frantic start, our pace eventually slows without either of us gaining control. We wrap our arms around one another and are soon locked bare chest to bare chest in a mutual bear hug. Our bodies press against each other, we squeeze with our arms as we try to use our legs to push the other woman into a corner.

Back and forth we struggle. Our hands eventually working their way back to each other's hair. Slowly but surely, Candace begins to overpower me. I strain against her but try as  I might, I can't stop her and she traps me against the turnbuckle in a corner of the ring.

Taking control, Candace keeps pressing me into the ropes, before she quickly starts attacking my belly. Before I know it, I'm in trouble as her gloves find my stomach and ribs over and over again. All I can do is cling to her hair, trying futilely to get her off of me or escape the corner. I feel the taller woman push off of me for just an instant before her knee smashes into my gut. I collapse in a heap at her feet, gasping for air.

"What were gonna do, bitch?!" Candace barks as I lie fighting for oxygen. "Such a big mouth for such a weak, cxnt." She mocks as she struts proudly around the ring. I crawl out of the corner, determined to make her pay for being so arrogant and not finishing me while she has the chance. Motioning to me, Candace barks "get up, whore.... we're not done!"

Catching my breath, I get back to my feet and glare at Candace. "Bitch!" I shriek, charging towards my opponent with my claws bared. Quickly, I close the distance across the ring ready to do damage to the taller woman.

Just as my fingers start to curl around Candace's shoulder length hair, I am stopped in my tracks by a rib shaking body punch. My knees buckle, I stand flat footed and stunned. Candace unloads a left and right combination with dizzying speed, sending me bouncing off the ropes. Rebounding off the ropes I catch another right hook to the jaw that sends me spiraling back to the canvas.

I am barely aware of where I am as I land on my back staring up at the bright lights. I let out a loud groan as I feel the black woman sit on my belly. She pins my face to the canvas forcefully with the palm of her hand while straddles my midsection. "What was that about shutting my big mouth, bitch?" Candace snarls as I pry helplessly at her hand.

"Let... me... up... cxnt..." I moan in desperation and frustration. To my surprise, Candace does just that, stomping my stomach one time for good measure.

"There you go....you weak, blonde whore... now what... you gonna shut my mouth, now?"
The bigger woman taunts as I roll to my belly and try to get to my feet. I make it to my hands and knees before Candace loses her patience and rips me to my feet by my hair. She holds me vertical with her claws knuckles deep in my golden locks, forcing me to look her in the eyes. "Time to take out the trash..."

Summoning the last of my reserves, I ball my fist up and let out a shriek as I fling a wild haymaker towards Candace's face. The curly haired woman gets her arm up just in time and my fist crashes harmlessly into her elbow. My opponent smirks "You dumb bitch.... I was just to about let you off easy... now, I'm gonna hurt you." My rival says, right before her fist buries itself into my belly again doubling me over.

Still gasping for air, I feel Candace's fingers grip my hair. I groan in pain as I am yanked towards the corner by my hair. Candace slings me into the turnbuckle and drapes my arms over the top rope, leaving me hanging and defenseless. I try to will myself to escape or fight back, but my body isn't responding.

Candace grabs my chin and forces me to look her at her. The ebony woman's face is a mix of arrogance and contempt. "I was right.... you're nothing but trash....pity... I had hoped for..... more" she growls before sending a hard slap to my cheek. Next Candace uses my chin as leverage to push my head over the turnbuckle and send my bare chest pointing skyward. I scream in pain as she attacks my tits mercilessly with her nails and slaps, before she takes me by the hair and slings me, dismissively, to the canvas.

I come to rest on my stomach. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see the outline of Candace as she looms over me contemplating her next move. I try to scurry away but can't. Before I know it, the powerful woman sits on the canvas. Grabbing me by the hair, she pulls my head between her thighs with my chin resting on her womanhood and my face unable to turn away from hers.

Her thighs are like steel as they begin to squeeze my head like a grape. "Give up, say it! You weak bitch.... " Candace snaps angrily. I feel my face getting red, tunnel vision is beginning to creep in, and deep down, I know she's won but there's no way I'm giving this arrogant bitch the satisfaction of making verbally submit.

"Fuck... you... Candace..." I manage to grunt out in a final act of defiance. I see her eyes flare with rage at my insolence. She tightens her legs and I know I'm about to lose consciousness but I keep focusing on not screaming my submission and denying her that much, at least.

I feel my body give out and go limp but just then Candace releases the hold. "No... no... cxnt, you're not getting off that easy.... you're gonna have to tell me that you quit... " the ebony beauty whispers coldly.

My face flops to the canvas as my opponent gets to her knees. I feel Candace grab my hair and bikini bottoms. She uses them to roll me onto my back. I try to stop her but she casually knocks my hands away before maneuvering into a schoolgirl pin completed when my arms are trapped beneath her shins.

"Say it, whore!" Candace commands before pulling my face into her pussy. I squirm and writhe in futility as the dark skinned woman grinds her mound against my mouth smothering me, moaning with pleasure until I am on the verge of passing out. She pulls my face away to the point I can breathe again, but I can't escape her gaze. "You gonna say it, cxnt? ....or do you want more?" Candace says menacingly.

Fuck this bitch. There's no way I'm giving her the satisfaction of breaking me, I'm all in. "Go... to... hell.... bit-" I'm cut off as her fist slams into my belly.

"If that's what the piece of trash wants....that's what she gets" my tormentor says before unleashing a barrage of well placed punches to my midsection. My tough facade begins to crack. I can't fight back the tears and they flow freely.

"Had enough, trailer trash?.... or should I keep going?" Candace asks,  clearly enjoying herself. Through my tears, I glare back as defiantly as I can. The black woman hears me loud and clear. Her eyes flash with a sadistic twinkle and she pulls my face back into her bikini clad crotch.

I'm powerless to stop her as she grinds aggressively, using my face to build towards her climax. I feel her body tremble and her breathing become ragged as she nears orgasm. She pulls her bottoms to the side and presses the bare flesh of her pussy against my mouth. "Taste me... you... stubborn... bitch.... just... remember... you ...wanted ... this".

The humiliation is too much and I finally break. " I .... give... I... fuc.... king... quit" I manage to whisper during the moments Candace's pussy isn't pressing against my lips. My admission sends the dominant woman over the edge. I feel her clutch my hair and pull my face tight into her as she quivers and jerks throughout an intense orgasm. I can only sob as I am forced to taste her as she cums.

I feel her body relax completely. I'm still lying beneath her, broken and humiliated. I watch her chest heaving as she still tries to catch her breath, hoping she stands up and ends this. Candace takes her time before she finally focuses her dark eyes back on mine. Immediately, I can see that she isn't done.

"What was that, bitch?!" Candace growls icily, still keeping me trapped between her legs and under her ass.

"I quit... you win.... I give up.... please stop..." I whisper, sobbing. I feel completely drained and simply breathing has become a chore as my conqueror sits atop my chest.

"Say it... louder.... make your husband hear how pathetic and weak you are... do it... or else..." the ebony woman demands as she reaches back and places her claws on my pussy.

Without hesitation, I blurt out my submission. ".... you win... I give .... I'm a weak a pathetic piece of trash.." my voice trembles with fear and embarrassment.

" That's more like it.... now you know you're place, slut" she says, rising to her feet. "Now ... one ... more ... thing" Candace snaps, slapping my face mockingly with every word before her hands move to my panties. She yanks and tugs my bottoms until I'm left nude, other than my gloves, in the center of the ring. Candace grinds her foot on my face as she strikes her victory pose with my panties in her hand. I hear the camera snapping as my defeat becomes immortalized.

"Jerome... please take out the trash... then meet me in my bedroom" Candace rolls out of the ring. She stops in front of Jake. "You're more than welcome to join us..." she says seductively.  After he shakes his head emphatically in refusal, she continues "well that's a shame..." Candace slips back in  toro her robe and struts off.

Once I hear the door shut behind her, I crawl out of the ring to my husband. Jake wraps me in my robe and I don't bother to get dressed. I just want to go home. I can't even look him in the eyes as I beg him to carry me to the Jeep. We don't talk much on the way home. In fact, I don't talk much for the next couple of days. Part of me wants to find my next fight and put this behind me, but the other part of me is terrified of taking another beating and being humiliated like that again.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2019, 10:33:00 AM »
Mmm, this is a hot thread with deliciously saucy tales!  :P ;D :D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline junglequeensman

« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2019, 07:58:23 PM »
"locked in a furious bitch clench" is a beautifully crafted phrase. Exciting!

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2019, 06:47:07 PM »
Love this story. Your near loss to Patricia was my favorite, as she seems to be a very formidable opponent. Would love to see Patricia take on the Collector!

Offline sprocket73

« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2019, 09:04:43 PM »
Love the journal series, especially all the unplanned fights with you fellow cat pin wearer's, those are, for me the best fights to read about????????.. Keep up the goodwork

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2019, 05:43:44 AM »
Your stories are great and the Candace victory was great and the best yet with her domination and sexy humiliation after she won.  Some additional stakes would be even more exciting.  Great work can't wait for the next one.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 05:47:02 AM by master »

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2019, 09:20:58 PM »
Mmm, this is a hot thread with deliciously saucy tales!  :P ;D :D
Thanks, SunnyB

"locked in a furious bitch clench" is a beautifully crafted phrase. Exciting!

I felt pretty good typing that one in, lol.
Thanks, Junglequeensman!

Love this story. Your near loss to Patricia was my favorite, as she seems to be a very formidable opponent. Would love to see Patricia take on the Collector!

That would probably be a pretty good match.

Love the journal series, especially all the unplanned fights with you fellow cat pin wearer's, those are, for me the best fights to read about????????.. Keep up the goodwork

Thanks, sprocket73. You should enjoy the next chapter then...probably post it in a day two.  :)

Your stories are great and the Candace victory was great and the best yet with her domination and sexy humiliation after she won.  Some additional stakes would be even more exciting.  Great work can't wait for the next one.

I'm glad someone got some enjoyment out of my suffering, lol.

Offline sprocket73

« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2019, 10:06:19 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D looking forward to it now

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2019, 06:18:36 AM »
Chapter 17: War on the Water's Edge

Even though I'm still hurting physically from the beating that Candace delivered to me, the only thought I have is that I have to get back in the proverbial ring and start winning again. I slip into my jeans and bra. I pause while pulling on my white tank top when I feel a tinge of pain from the fading but still visible bruises on my ribs. The fact I'm still sore pisses me off. I try to stretch a bit as I pull my blonde locks into a ponytail. Finally, I grab the 'cat pin' affixing it to my denim jacket after pulling on a pair of boots before heading out the door.

I don't really have any pressing business today- I need to be out and hunting for a fight on this sunny but cool autumn morning. My first stop is at a new lakeside development a good half hour outside of the city hopefully after meeting this saleswoman I will get a good and profitable project. I pull into the sales office and notice there is only one other vehicle. A sporty little Mercedes, definitely looks like a woman's car. Good. It always puts me more at ease when I'm meeting another woman in situations like this.

I gather my stuff and walk inside. There's a petite Asian woman in her late 20's working behind a desk. She looks up from her computer. "You must be Kelli.... I'm Grace, pleased to meet you." She glances towards my pin as we shake hands. I notice her grip is fairly firm, so I reciprocate. Her eyes return to mine "Cool pin... remind me to ask you about it after we finish our business, ok?"

"Sure thing... I'm looking forward to seeing this property... it would be nice to work on a project out here, away from the city for a change" I say, realizing how tired of people I am at the moment and thinking working in near solitude would be refreshing about now.

"We are definitely a ways out, for sure... eventually, this will be weekend lake homes for people in the city and retirees... but right now.... I bet there isn't another soul within a couple miles... let's head outside and I'll show you around."

I nod and we walk out the backdoor of what will be the community center but is serving as the sales center for this development. Right now this area is just a nicely maintained grassy area leading to a covered party area that is on the water. I follow Grace, she is wearing a tight black skirt and a bright yellow blouse that compliments her golden tanned skin nicely. Her raven hair hangs loose just below her shoulders and bounces with every step the tiny woman takes. She is naturally a cute girl but definitely wearing too much makeup. I guess that's how it is when you're in sales, though.

We continue down the packed gravelly path to the party area talking about the plans for the development. I'm pretty impressed with how the young woman is able to walk so well in her expensive black heels since the rain last night has this place quite muddy. As we step onto the wooden floor of the party dock Grace asks me to take my boots off so we don't track mud on the dock. She bends down pulls off her shoes, I do the same with my boots. "That's pretty much it... now... about your little pin.." she says as she turns towards me. There it is, shining in the sun brightly, I see her 'cat pin'. From the look on her face, the fight is on.  "Let's see what you got, cxnt!" Grace snaps as we begin to circle one another.

Not being a newcomer at this, I have been sizing this woman up since I walked through the door. She stands all of 5'1" tall to my 5' 5 1/2" and I probably outweigh her 130 pounds to 110 or so. This is one of the rare occasions where my perky B cups are bigger,  the slender Asian woman is sporting A cups. Besides so many of our obvious physical traits being polar opposites, our outfits are nothing alike either. I'm in a white tank top and faded blue jeans, while my opponent is in a bright yellow blouse tucked into a form hugging, tight black skirt with black hose.

"Bring it, bitch!" I growl back as we hurl ourselves towards each other, slapping and scratching. Within less than a minute her blouse is ripped open, buttons flying everywhere and my tank top is torn and hanging by only a few threads on one shoulder. We each have handprints on our cheeks. There are scratches on our arms and shoulders. It was a ferocious opening minute that neither of us could maintain and now we are huffing and puffing as we latch onto each other's hair.

My strength advantage starts to make itself known as I begin slinging Grace around the dock, woman handling the smaller girl, sending her smashing into the rail and rocking her body with punches. The golden skinned woman whimpers louder with every impact and she becomes increasingly more defensive, allowing me to go on offense.

It feels great to make the younger woman hurt after being on the receiving end of such a thrashing in my fight with Candace. I feel my confidence return with every groan and grimace that Grace makes. I rip her blouse the rest of the way off and then go after her bra, ripping it free as I sling her to the wooden floor of the party dock. The Asian woman tumbles across the floor, coming to rest on her back her bare nipples diamond hard and pointed skyward.

Angrily I rip the rest of my tank top off, leaving me in a white bra. "Time to finish this...you tiny little bitch" I snap before dropping in to the pint sized woman's belly. I take the remnants of my shirt and use it to start choking Grace. She flails in a panic, clawing at my hands and arms, desperately trying to get me off of her. She finally lands a punch to my bruised ribs. I yelp and recoil unexpectedly. She is able to buck and get me off of her. She scurries away, landing another parting shot to my ribs.

"Awww.... did I hurt your old ass, blondie?" Grace barks as she scrambles towards me while I'm face down still clutching my injured ribs. I feel her grab my hair and the back of my bra. The petite woman's knee slams into my ribs, snapping my bra and sending me rolling across the deck. The blow sends a shudder throughout my body and drives a whimpering groan from my lips.

"Where you going, cxnt?" Grace shrieks as I try to crawl away. The smaller woman tracks me down, grabs my hair and yanks me up to my knees. Still reeling from the attack on my aching ribs, I'm powerless to stop her as she slaps my cheeks relentlessly. The skirt clad woman then leans forward using my hair to wrench my head and put us nose to nose.

"Submit to me, whore... or I'll really hurt yo-" she stops talking and starts wailing as my claws latch on to her womanhood. With my hand under her skirt but over her panties I use my talons to yank her down to my level. Instinctively, we wrap each other up and fall to the wooden deck. Our hands find each other's hair and our legs intertwine as we begin to roll across the deck as we wrestle for control.

Back and forth we go trading positions and curses until we catball off of the deck and onto the grass. Our battle for dominance continues as we roll all over the grass and mud. Soon, our contrasting hair and skin color disappear as we are covered completely in the thick, tan, oozing mud.

I try to pin the pint sized bitch to the ground but she is able to get her legs around my already battered ribs. I scream out when she begins to squeeze. Within seconds she is in full control of this fight and I am in trouble. "You're mine now, bitch!" Grace growls as her legs flex and drain the fight from me.

"Submit... to... me... blonde... bitch.." the petite woman commands, squeezing me harder with every word. I'm groaning in pain with every breath I take as I claw and pry her thin thighs. The younger woman tugs roughly at my mud caked hair, adding to the pressure. "I'll  break .... your ... fucking ... ribs! ... say... it... slut..." she shrieks.

On the verge of giving up, I reach for Grace's pussy again. My claws sink into her nether regions and her screams are added to the cacophony of our battle. I feel a slight reprieve as the pain causes her focus on things other than hurting me. Knowing it's my only chance, I go after her crotch with everything I have. "I'll ... rip... your... clit... off... skank.." I rage as I attack.

Both of us are wailing in agony, neither of us can take anymore and we roll apart. I'm clutching my ribs, trying to get back to my feet, while Grace is face down in the muck, ass up massaging her private parts. I'm not sure how long we take to recover but I know it is long enough for the adrenaline to wear off, the heat of the battle to cool and a chill to settle in.

We each manage to make it to our feet and stagger towards one another. "I'm gonna break your skinny ass, skank" I snarl.

"In your fucking dreams... you will submit to me... weak ass bitch..." the small Asian woman roars before we stagger tiredly towards each other. We plod around the grass and mud, taking swipes at each other, then wrap up again. We struggle against one another, pulling hair and trying to overpower the other woman. I'm fighting for air as we splash into the lake.

We slip and tumble onto the lakeshore, resuming our catball in a couple inches of water. Soon the chilly water has washed most of the mud off of us and once again I can see the contrasts between Grace and I as our bodies writhe against each other trying to assert our dominance.

I feel myself fading with every passing moment, while the younger woman seems to be gaining strength. Before I know it, my pint sized rival has my arms pinned into earth. There's no way this is happening I think to myself. She can't be overpowering me, but it's happening and I'm too exhausted to stop her. I groan in pain as Grace locks the grapevine hold in.

My inner thighs are burning as the Asian woman stretches them, but the worst is that her hips are forced onto my injured ribs. With every breath either of us take, her body weight pushes harder and harder against my aching ribs. I can't budge her, my arms are pinned, my legs stretched and rendered useless. Grace has beaten me and the smirk on her face as she hovers just above my face tells me that she knows it. "Submit to me, bitch" she commands in a growl.

"No... no.." I say shaking my head back and forth. I feel Grace tense her whole body, stretching me even more and driving her hips even harder into my ribs. "Ok...ok... I give.... stop..." I plead tearfully without her even asking again. I feel her body relax, but she remains on top of me. She releases my hands and grabs my jaw, forcing me to look at her.

"Stupid blonde twat.... you thought you could compete with ME?" Grace whispers angrily, her body feeling heavier with every word as we lay chest to chest. She begins to get up. First, sliding into a schoolgirl mount. The younger woman continues to stare at me, studying me. I can see her becoming more and more arrogant as she soaks in her victory over me.

She gets to her feet, still looking down at me as I lie exhausted and conquered at her feet. "Get up, bitch.." she snaps, grabbing me by my hair and dragging me towards the party dock. "Grab your shit, loser..." Grace slings me dismissively to my boots and jacket. I gather them quickly and am yanked to my feet again. The Asian woman has her heels in one hand while the other is grabbing my mud coated, blonde hair. She roughly drags me to the gravel parking lot and shoving me to the ground next to my Jeep.

"Get your weak ass out of here, slut..." she barks as she uses her bare foot to kick my ass as I try to crawl towards the driver's side door. "We still might hire you... but now you know what you'll need to do to earn it.... now leave before I embarrass you further, Kelli" Grace snaps confidently as she turns and struts away proudly.

As fast I can, I get the engine started and drive off- topless, covered in mud and sobbing. A mile or so down the road and off a small dirt road, I find place secluded enough for me to get myself together.

Being somewhat of a veteran of this, I have a change of clothes in a bag along with some water and other supplies. I clean up best I can and change clothes. By the time I get back home everything hurts. I manage to make into my house without being spotted by any neighbors. Now, I'm not only worried about keeping my secret from those who don't know but I'm also trying to hide from those who do. Since it is readily apparent from my appearance and condition that I just had my ass thoroughly kicked.

I sooth my aches and pains in a bubble bath- which, unfortunately, isn't doing anything to help my bruised ego. While soaking, I begin to ponder my future as a fighter. I've lost before but never twice in a row and it has me questioning my ability.

I begin to punish a bottle of vodka as I browse the 'site. Watching some of my battles that were recorded. Shit! That bitch had a camera filming our whole fight and she already uploaded it. For some reason, it just pisses me off. Maybe because it's impossible to tell that I was already hurt and it looked like that diminutive little whore overpowered me.

If nothing else, I'm no longer contemplating my future as a fighter, but I'm ready to heal up and take out some frustration on the next woman I see wearing a 'catpin'.

« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2019, 11:35:52 PM »
Poor Kelli.  Normally I'm rooting for you in these stories, but this time I had to give in to my little Asian addiction.  Sorry about that (not really, but sounds nice when said in a southern accent right?), but I'm sure you'll lay a proper beating down on the next bitch you get your hands on. :D