News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Tonya Harding vs Nancy Kerrigan (Grudge Boxing Match)

• 18 Replies

Offline sharksnake

Re: Tonya Harding vs Nancy Kerrigan (Grudge Boxing Match)
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2019, 02:26:54 AM »
Very nice story (I love that you included their fight tactic), but this part:

Referee start to count again.

1….2….3….4….5…..6….7....

Harding looks dizzy with no sign of focus anymore.

8…. 9……..

Ding! Ding!! The bell rings signalling the end of the fight.
A lucky coincidence, but the bell ring right at the end of the final count.

Is just way too unrealistic. In boxing, the round is stopped when there is a ten-seconds count, so it can't end during it. Otherwise, what you describe could have actually happened (which is absurd).

I would suggest you to do something about it, maybe write a different ending, because right now it just doesn't make sense.

I see your point there. I'm not particularly aware of boxing regulation. Thank you for your advice. Let me rewrite it on the finale.

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2019, 06:32:04 AM »
''Harding looks dizzy with no sign of focus anymore''

... she's always looked and (even more so) sounded like that, whether she's in a ring, or not...  8)

Offline sharksnake

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2019, 05:01:56 PM »
ROUND 5.

Kerrigan come up with a smile, she know she got the upper hand now. She start throwing some punches aggressively. Harding without any stamina left tried her best to defense herself. But her effort to block the incoming punch just wear her out more and more.
And then Kerrigan throw one big right hook. BAM!! Harding block with the left gloves, but her foot is trembling, and she thrown to the side rope. Without any pause, Kerrigan step to her left and swiftly launch body blow using her left arms. BAAMM!!!

“It’s a hit!!” said the announcer

Harding knee start to bend. Her arms too tired to support her fall, and so she fall with her face right into the canvass.

“Down to Harding!!”

Kerrigan return to her corner with a victorious smile. She raised her arms, as the crowd start cheering for her.
Referee start to count. Harding looks really pale now.

“Come on, fighter! Keep your chin up!” Martin shout at her.

Fortunately, Harding able to pull her final strength, and managed to stand up right at the ninth count.
The fight continues, and Kerrigan continues her barrage of punches. Crowd become crazy as they cheered for her.

“Go go Kerrigan!! KO’ed that bitch!!” the crowd shouted
“Take this! And take that” Kerrigan shouting.

Harding bur out her remaining stamina to throw up punches. Both fighters are now on a slugfest, trading punches by punches. But Harding losing her tempo, and Kerrigan’s punches start to outpaces Harding’s punches.

“Another hit to the jaw! And followed by a jab right into the face” the commentator going crazy.

Kerrigan’s harvest a plentiful of points. But her punches aren’t powerful enough to sent Harding to the canvas. The crowed yelled to Kerrigan, urging her to sent a goodnight punch. Kerrigan become caught with surge of yell, and start to haphazardly rushes her punches. An opening come out, and Harding took chances to strike a powerful body blow into Kerrigan’s liver. BAAM!!

The punches sent shock into Kerrigan’s entire body. She trembled and fall into the canvas. The crowd looks disappointed as she comes down right in the last 30 seconds. Kerrigan starting to lost hope, her body felt stiff and respond slowly. Referee start to count. Kerrigan force herself to rise up again.
Kerrigan continues to attack Harding, though her punches already lost its speed and strength. But Harding looks wasted too, and barely able to put her defense. She bear clean hit punches by punches. Fortunately, a few seconds later the bell rings, signalling the end of the round.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The match finally over with a point decision. Harding looks so pale and out of breath sitting in her corner. She barely can stand anymore. Kerrigan looks better, she still able to parade victory pose around the ring. Even after the fight, both Harding and Kerrigan still hold on their pride, and reluctant to set aside their grudge. They only exchange stare with a gaze of hatred.
The crowd seemed to be in some arguments about the result. Its hard to decide the outcome since there’s a swing control of the fight.
The announcer had the scorecard and begin announcing the result

“Judge 1, score 48 to 46 for the red corner Tonya Harding!!”

“Judge 2, score 48 to 47 for the blue corner Nancy Kerigan!!”

“And the final judge put the score at 47 to 47, and your winner by split decision……..
FROM THE RED CORNER!!! TONYA HARDING!!!"

The crowd cheering so loud. Harding, barely able to stand, was helped by Martin to rise her arms victoriously. “You win champ!! You’re still the queen of boxing and figure skating!!!”

“I… I…. winn.. I… I….win..” Harding, still in disbelief, looks so happy. But Harding is to exhausted and almost fainted. Finally, medic have to get her out in stretcher.

Meanwhile, Kerrigan looks disappointed and frustrated. “Look at her, she’s almost a pulp, and yet I’m still standing strong here. I should have knock her out. Points decision is an absurd” Kerrigan complaining. Halmich looks calm and tried her best to ease her down. Halmich been a lot of fight, and she already knew how dirty this sport is. “I want a rematch! A rematch!” said Kerrigan.

The crowd looks indecisive to accept the result. Some cheer for Harding’s victory, but hardline Kerrigan’s fan looks disappointed too. “Yeah, a rematch! A rematch! A rematch!!” they yelled as the fight ended.

“Calm yourself now” said Halmich. “Don’t you forget that bitch still win over your? So she’s allowed to humiliate and strip you right in this ring. You’re lucky that bitch too exhausted, and you skip this shameful part” said Halmich. Kerrigan agree to walk out from the arena.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

In the changing room, Kerrigan looks so pissed off. Halmich looks more steady. After all it is Kerrigan’s first match, and it is a mismatch to confront her with the more experienced Harding. But Halmich admit that the fight seemed to be fixed, especially at how the referee sided more to Harding.
But Kerrigan’s nightmare has just started. When they about ready to leave with their gear, someone bragging into her changing room.

“Harding!!” Kerrigan shouted.

“You think you can escape from your wager?” Harding said with sharp tongue. Harding still looks messed up, her face still all redden from the punches. “ I want the payoff now, in this room” she continues

Halmich could only stand aside. A promise is a promise, and Kerrigan knew her fate.

“You only have 15 minutes bitch” said Kerrigan.

Harding smiles cynically. “Come down here slut, start by licking my toes” Harding ordered.

Kerrigan start crawling into Harding feet, she stick out her tongue and lick the toes. The toes smell so bad, that Kerrigan almost vomit.

“Now that your tongue has felt some bitter. We continue with your pairs!!”

Harding grab Kerrigan’s hair and yank it up straight. Kerrigan screamed. Still holding her hair, Harding use her left arm to grab Kerrigan’s sport bra, and rip it out, until no cloth left. Harding giggles while watching Kerrigan’s tits

“These is nothing compared to me, why would people admire your pairs so much? It’s only B size” said Harding.

And then Harding grab both Kerrigan’s tits with her both arms, and start squeezing it so hard. Kerrigan is agonizing in pain, tears start trickling down. “Please stop!! Pleasee!!!” she begging so much.

“Now you ask for it! Where is your confidence before to contend me in a rematch?? Where??”

“No. Please. You’re the queen” Kerrigan scream in pain

“I’m your queen, and you’re my slave” Harding shout hard.

“Enough its 15 minutes already” Halmich warn Harding to stop the punishment.

“Hmmm… you’re lucky one” she grab Kerrigan’s chin then “You’re no cinderella, no Cinderella is born in a lavish house and rich family. I’m the true cinderella, who fight my way through hardship to earn what belongs to me” Harding ended her conversation with a final slap into Kerrigan’s face. Harding then left the room.

----------------------------

A few moments later

Kerrigan’s feel so sad and upset. It was a painful humiliation. She wants revenge and only a rematch come into her mind. Suddenly a guy enter the changing room. It is a familiar figure Kerrigan knew some times before.

“May I come in?” said the guy
“You… What do you want?”
“I had something you might interested to see?” said the guy
“And what is it?”
“But before that, would you promise a rematch with Harding?” said the guy
“That is my plan, and it will be done!” said Kerrigan

The guy show a video recorder to Kerrigan. Kerrigan watch the video, she got surprised by its content.

“Seemed like you’re the winner now” said the guy.
“A rematch and this time I want bigger” said Kerrigan

THE END.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 05:04:53 PM by sharksnake »

Offline FightFantasy

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2019, 02:41:49 PM »
Very nice story, thank you. It's a shame though Halmich didn't knock out Harding at the end :) I think, Kerrigan should have won, seems like judges made a totally BS decision.

Hopefully there's going to be a sequel!