News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Dragon Lily v Kate "The Great" (Ultimate Surrender Fight)

• 1 Replies

Offline Dragon Lily

Dragon Lily v Kate "The Great" (Ultimate Surrender Fight)
« on: March 15, 2019, 10:27:10 PM »
Dragon Lily v Kate "The Great"

{alt}

This fight will follow the standard Ultimate Surrender format, being 3 rounds of wrestling before a prize round.
There will be 8 posts each per round.

Scoring system:
4 pts control, kissing, fondling, licking, spanking
6 pts ass/tit smother, pussy rubbing
8 pts fingering
10 pts masturbating on opponents face, oral sex, tribbing, removing opponents top/bottom
25 pts submission
100 pts forced orgasm

Dragon Lily: I enter the arena to warm applause from the audience as I stroll out in my orange bikini. It always feels like I'm back home whenever I arrive at the ultimate surrender mat. Ariel hasn't told me much about who I'm fighting, all I know is that she's a rookie called Kate. So I'm fairly relaxed as I go through my warmups. There's always a little pressure though as I'm putting my unbeaten cyber ultimate surrender record on the line and or course my pride.

Kate: I’m in the locker room warming up, ready to make my debut on the Ultimate Surrender mats, as I stride out, seeing you already in the mats, my 6’0”, 155, 34b, 22 yo body strides out in my purple bikini, with matching arm and ankle bands. I smile softly as I hear a warm applause as well and walk on to the mat, stretching as I gaze across at you.

Dragon Lily: My jaw drops slightly as you stride out onto the mat. I was not expecting you to be 6'0" tall. You also look like you outweigh me and you look a lot younger than me also. I suddenly realise that I'm going to have to rely on my technique and experience today. Ariel introduces me to the crowd; "standing 5'3", 139 lbs, our 39 year old unbeaten cyber ultimate surrender fighter - Dragon Lily!".

Kate: I see you jaw drop and I smile, sending I may already be in your head.  Hearing Ariel introduce you as unbeaten......but I’m not intimidated as I’m next to get introduced, “standing 6’0” tall and weighing 155 pounds, our 22 year old rookie, Kate!” I smile as I wave to the crowd, taking a deep breath as I slowly move towards the center of the mat.

Dragon Lily: I get down on my knees in the center of the mat and wait for you to do the same so Ariel can start the fight.

Kate: Seeing you get on your knees, a chill up my spine as the excitement of my first match grows, I kneel down as well, a smile on my face as I look into your eyes, ready for the signal to begin.

Round 1

Dragon Lily: The height difference is slightly less as you get to your knees but you still have several inches on me. I notice how skinny you are though and think to myself that it might be a good idea to test your strength early on. Ariel blows her whistle to start the fight. I immediately lunge forwards at you hoping that I will be able to knock you onto your back.

Kate: I hear the whistle blow, as I plan to use my size to my advantage......hands up, as you lunge in, I try to do the same as our bodies collide as I stand my ground, grunting slightly but trying to grasp around your neck, pressing my full weight into yours as we battle for an early advantage......reaching around your neck, as I try to unlace you top.....the excitement of the match coursing through my younger body.

PURPLE SCORES 10 REMOVAL OF BIKINI TOP
PURPLE 10 - 0 ORANGE

Dragon Lily: I was clearly mistaken about thinking I might have the strength advantage. Your larger frame and younger body is easily able to outmuscle me. Before I know it I've been knocked onto my back. I'm momentarily stunned by your strength. I don't even instantly realise that you've ripped off my top as well. I feel a breeze against my nipples and I hear the crowd cheering as I'm exposed. This is certainly the fastest I've ever lost my top before.

Kate: Taking your smaller body to your back as I snatch your top off and exposure your tits.  A smile coming over my face as I try to straddle your belly........my hands starting to squeeze at chest......as I try to lower myself down over you, and kiss your neck softly.  “A little overwhelmed by the rookie?” I ask playfully.

PURPLE SCORES 4 PIN 4 CONTROL 4 KISSING NECK 4 BREAST FONDLING
PURPLE 26 - 0 ORANGE

Dragon Lily: I'm in a vulnerable position on my back allowing you to easily mount me and start to take advantage of me. I'm not distracted by your groping and kissing but your weight on top of me is a problem. I try to bridge up with my legs and to buck up and down hoping to through you off.

PURPLE 42 - 0 ORANGE

Kate: I don’t hear your respond as I try to slide up you a little further......oooohhhhhhhhhh......feeling you buck up, as I try to keep my balance, my hands sliding off of your chest as I stumble off to the side of you. Quickly trying to spin back towards you, and regain control.

PURPLE 42 - 0 ORANGE

Dragon Lily: As soon as you slide off me I manage to scramble away from you. Your larger body makes you considerably slower than me and I'm able to take advantage of that to get away. I shuffle across to the other side of the mat, happy for now to have stopped the run of points against me. I realise now that I can't make it a physical fight with you. I must take advantage of my speed and technique. I watch you carefully as I wait to see what you do next.

Kate: I see you scramble away before I can pounce on your again, seeing you taking your position across the mat from me.  I take a deep breath and move back towards you, looking to close the ground with my hands up, getting closer, as I try to lunge in again, trying to overwhelm you again and take you down and start to work you over again. 

Dragon Lily: I'm ready for your lunge this time and I'm easily able to dodge to the side out of the way. You clumsily completely miss me. I try to circle around behind you in the hope of being quick enough to take your back by wrapping my arms around you.

Kate: Flailing as I lunge in, catching nothing but air as I stumble to all fours.......pushing myself back up, as you’ve already moved around me, I try to spin, mmmppphhhhhhhh, but I feel your arms wrap around my younger body. As I moan; trying to grasp at your arms to pry them away.

Dragon Lily: With my arms wrapped around your slim torso I secure them by clasping my hands together. I then pull us back so that I'm on my back on the mat with you lying on top of me. I hook my legs round the inside of yours to secure the hold. As soon as Ii have done so I move one of my arms up trying to go for the rear naked choke.

ORANGE SCORES 4 CONTROL
PURPLE 42 - 4 ORANGE

Kate: Trying to pry your arms away......but you quickly take us to the mat, as I grunt, and feel your thighs wrap tightly around my slender body. I grunt as I feel your arm going for my throat, moaning as I try to fight free, my hand trying to tug at your grip, my hips bucking as I try to fight out of your legs, as I breathe harder, hearing the crowd cheering as I start to panic in your tight grip.

ORANGE SCORES 4 CONTROL
PURPLE 42 - 8 ORANGE

Dragon Lily: As soon as I've got my arm around your throat I start to squeezing with all of my limbs looking for the submission. "Who's being overwhelmed now bitch? Tap bitch tap!"

ORANGE SCORES 4 CONTROL
PURPLE 42 - 12 ORANGE

Kate: Feeling you tightly lock in your rear naked choke........gasping as I feel the effects almost instantly.........not wanting to tap but I can’t breathe........tapping on your arm, giving my submission as my chest heaves in my purple top.

ORANGE SCORES 4 CONTROL 25 SUBMISSION
PURPLE 42 - 41 ORANGE

Dragon Lily: As soon as you tap Ariel orders me to release you which I do. That submission has evened the scores up and it saves me from what would have been a bad round otherwise. Ariel instantly orders us back to the center of the mat as there is still about a minute to go. The fight restarts and I maintain my strategy of not engaging you in a physical fight. I again wait for you to make the first move.

Kate: Feeling you release me quickly as I breathe a sigh of relief, but Ariel orders us back to the center as I slowly make my way back; looking to catch my breath.  Looking you in the eyes, as I try to figure out my next attack......faking as if I’m going to dive in, but then pulling back, trying to get your guard down; but then diving right back in, and looking to bulldoze you with my size and take you down!

Dragon Lily: I dodge one way to avoid your initial attack but it was a dummy and you slam into me knocking me to the mat with your second lunge. Luckily for me the round ends before you can take advantage in any way. I slowly rise to my feet having had my ego damaged a little. I head over to get a sip of water and recompose myself. Once I have done so I head back to the center of the mat and get on my knees ready for the 2nd round.

Kate: Diving in for the second time, and taking you down to the mat. As I try to use it to my advantage but quickly the round comes to an end.  I take a couple deep breaths as I get up, and get some water as well, taking a few moments to catch my breath, having dominated the first half but not the second.  I get on my knees as I look at you, my hands up, as I look towards you, determining how best to start round two!

Dragon Lily: I wait patiently for Ariel to start round 2. I know that I must do a better job of controlling the fight.

Round 2

Kate: Ariel rings the bell for round two and I know I need to re-assert myself early.  Rather than diving in and putting myself at risk, I try to reach for your hands, trying to lock them up quick and slow you down, trying to prevent myself from getting out of position again and slowing the pace of the match down.

Dragon Lily: As soon as the round starts you manage to grab hold of one of my wrists that I had out in front of me. You go for the other one as well but I manage to pull my hand away in time. I try to move away from you but you still have hold of one of my wrists.

Kate: Snatching one wrist, but you keep the other away from me. I feel you trying to pull away, as I use my grip with the one hand to try to tug you back, looking to pull you into my larger body, as I hope to again use my size to my advantage if I can get you in close!

Dragon Lily: I try to pull away but you yank me back in and I crash uncontrollably into your body. I hate how I'm being thrown around the mat like a little girl at the moment.

Kate: Feeling your body collide with mine as I hear you moan out.  As I do, I try to wrap my arms around your body, looking to use my larger body to squeeze you tight in a bear hug. Looking to really take it to this veteran as I hear a few cheers from the crowd.

PURPLE SCORES 4 CONTROL
PURPLE 46 - 41 ORANGE

Dragon Lily: The crowd is starting to get on your side. Perhaps sensing the the big underdog could potentially cause an upset and beat the previously unbeaten veteran. I can do nothing as you pull my body into your and wrap me up in a tight bear hug. You won't get me to submit from this position but my attempts to power my way out don't work.

PURPLE SCORES 4 CONTROL
PURPLE 50 - 41 ORANGE

Kate: More of the crowd coming to my side as I feel you struggling in my grip.  “How does it feel to get taught a lesson by a rookie?” I taunt as I keep my arms wrapped right, then start to nibble on your ear. Then using my grip as I try to lift you up and send you crashing to the mat beneath me. My confidence growing with each passing second and a sense of complete control!

PURPLE SCORES 4 PIN 4 CONTROL
PURPLE 58 - 41 ORANGE

Dragon Lily: "Shut the fuck up!" I hiss at you but I can do nothing as you lift me up and throw me down beneath you. You still have your arms wrapped around me and I can do nothing to halt your domination at the moment. You are rag-dolling me around the mat. The crowd roar you on as I wriggle in your grasp in despair.

PURPLE 66 - 41 ORANGE

Kate: Hearing your frustration growing, I love it....and so does the crowd. Feeling you trying to wiggle free of my grip, as I slide my right hand down as I try to find the strings of your bottoms; trying to relieve you of your orange bottoms as I press my body down over yours, smirking as I am outclassing this veteran.

PURPLE SCORES 4 PIN 4 CONTROL 10 REMOVAL OF BIKINI BOTTOMS
PURPLE 84 - 41 ORANGE

Dragon Lily: I can feel my bottoms slide off and realise that you must have untied them. The audience doesn't seem to have realised as I didn't hear a cheer. I guess your body must be obstructing their view. Nevertheless, this is so embarrassing, I'm completely naked and haven't manage to get either parts of your bikini, it's midway through the second round! I wrap my own arms around your body now and try to untie your bikini top whilst you are lying on top of me.

PURPLE 92 - 41 ORANGE

Kate: Able to relieve you of your bottoms, but not getting the cheer I was looking for.......as I grind my body down on yours; my hand slides down between your thighs as I reposition on top of you, starting to softly massage your kitty.......oblivious as my top suddenly dangles from my body, the crowd letting out a cheer as I rub harder at your bare womanhood.

ORANGE SCORES 10 REMOVAL OF BIKINI TOP
PURPLE SCORES 4 PIN 4 CONTROL 6 PUSSY RUBBING
PURPLE 106 - 51 ORANGE

Dragon Lily: The crowd cheers as you finally lose your top. But what they can't see is that you've wormed your hand down between my legs. "Mmm". I moan as soon as your fingers press against my brown mound. I scrunch up my face and try to ignore the pleasure. Knowing I need to reverse this position, I tighten my grip around your torso and use my legs and body to try to roll us over so that I can take the top position.

PURPLE SCORES 4 PIN 4 CONTROL 6 PUSSY RUBBING
PURPLE 120 - 51 ORANGE

Kate: My hand gliding against your mound, I can tell you are fighting the sensation as I try to plunge my middle finger in, as I feel your grip on me tighten.......my finger quickly sliding out as I feel you suddenly spin us over..........as I grimace and try to buck your smaller body off, moaning loudly as I’m stunned by your well time reversal.

PURPLE SCORES 8 FINGERING
ORANGE SCORES 4 PIN 4 CONTROL
PURPLE 128 - 59 ORANGE

Dragon Lily: "Argh!" I let out a load grunt as your middle finger plunges inside my tight hole. The crowd definitely realised what was going on after that. I manage to roll us over which causes your finger to slide back out of me. Suddenly I'm in control and I adjust my position so that I'm sitting on your stomach. I grope at your small breasts with one hand whilst untying your bikini bottoms with the other.

ORANGE SCORES 4 PIN 4 CONTROL 10 REMOVAL OF BIKINI BOTTOMS 4 BREAST FONDLING
PURPLE 128 - 81 ORANGE

Kate: Moaning as I feel you straddle my belly, I gasp as your hands start to cup and play with my breasts, not realizing that you have untied my bikini bottoms until I hear the crowd erupt, feeling a soft breeze against my bare kitty, as I moan..........trying desperately to buck my right hip up, trying to dislodge you, knowing the round is nearing its end as I try to limit the late damage.

ORANGE SCORES 4 PIN 4 CONTROL 4 BREAST FONDLING
PURPLE 128 - 93 ORANGE

Dragon Lily: I can see that there is only 30 seconds to go in the round and get to work with increased urgency. I throw your bikini bottoms to the crowd and immediately plunge two fingers inside your 22 year old pussy. I keep groping at your boob with my left hand. However, before I can do serious damage, Ariel ends the round and pulls me off you. In a sense I'm relieved to still be in the fight after another round of struggling. At least it's all to play for in the final round, which is probably not what I deserve as you have dominated for much of the fight so far. I saunter back to my side of the mat and take a big gulp of water. I then stand and take in the atmosphere from the crowd.

ORANGE SCORES 4 PIN 4 CONTROL 4 BREAST FONDLING 8 FINGERING
PURPLE 128 - 113 ORANGE

Kate: Feeling your fingers plunge into my pussy, my body shuddering as you also grope my 34b’s, my body tensing as thankfully Ariel pulls you off to end the round, my younger body breathing heavily as I start to push up from the mat.  Going back to my side of the mat, sipping some water and trying to catch my breath, taking my time as I slowly move back to the center of the mat. Disappointed in how the round ended, but still leading as I ready myself for the final round.

Round 3

Dragon Lily: I listen to what the audience is shouting; "finish her off Kate", "this is your round Dragon, you've got this", "finger her pussy Kate", "she's your bitch Kate". The majority of the crowd want the upset but there are a couple of fans still pulling for me. The gap is only 15 points, which is nothing really. I get back to the center of the ring and get on my knees. Ariel starts the round and I get as low as I can. From that position I try to take you down by going low around your thighs.

Kate: Hearing the crowd picking their sides, as I smile at a couple of those who are rooting me on.  I take a deep breath as you kneel down as well, my eyes locked with yours as I bring my hands up, ready to start the round as it starts.....ooohhhhhhhhhhh......not expecting you to go low, as you grasp my thighs, taking me to the mat as I try to squirm away and back away, trying to keep my focus early in this round.

Dragon Lily: I take you down but you're quick to back away from me. I lunge forward and dive full stretch desperately hoping to land on top of you, to prevent you from escaping. I know how important the start of the round is, as whoever gets control might be enough to win.

Kate: Able to back away and keep you from getting control, as I back away, slowly on my butt.  I see you dive in , as I try to inch back further......uunnnngggggghhhhhhh........gasping as your smaller body pounces on my larger, younger frame, I moan as I try to jerk my hips up, trying to get you off as I breathe heavily.

Dragon Lily: I land on top of you put I'm not able to secure the hold as I tumble off you when you buck your hips. I let out a groan of pain as I land heavily on my chest on the mat. I don't let up however and I recklessly lunge at you again. Now I'm throwing everything I have at you and taking risks to try to overtake you on the scoreboard.

Kate: Able to buck you off with my hips, as I hear you moan as you hit the mat, I see you lungs again, as I am trying to push up, opening my arms, trying to catch you and set you up......uuummmmppppphhhhhhh.......your weight was more than I expected though as it knocks the air from my already burning lungs, I try to latch on, holding on as I try to plan a firm kiss to your lips, as you lay on me, wrapped in my arms.

PURPLE SCORES 4 CONTROL 4 KISSING
PURPLE 136 - 113 ORANGE

Dragon Lily: I land with a thump on top of you, this time staying there. We both groan in pain at the impact. You manage to wrap your arms around me and plant a kiss on my lips. I know that we're at a pivotal point so I don't let it distracted me. My arms are still free so I use them to push against you and use that leverage to try to escape your clutches again.

Kate: Drawing a few more points from the kiss as I feel you pushing away, releasing you as I try to toss you away to my side; trying to keep you a ways away from me as I try to roll away and push to my hands and knees. I’ve been on my back the entire round, needing to get up and not let you be the one initiating the offense.

Dragon Lily: I'm surprised as you throw me off you and then roll away from me. I'm getting desperate now as time is running out and I'm still behind so I don't want to give you time to reset. I scramble across to you as fast as I possibly can and try to pull you into a headlock with my right arm.

Kate: Getting to my hands and knees, but you are on me just as I do, you are the aggressor as I struggle to keep up with your aggression, feeling your arms slap around my neck, I groan, as I try to grasp at your arms, desperate to break your grip, the sweat dripping from my younger body, breathing heavily as I try to focus.

ORANGE SCORES 4 CONTROL
PURPLE 136 - 117 ORANGE

Dragon Lily: I can feel your sweat and I can see that your breathing heavily. My hope is increased as I think you may be tiring. I cling onto you around your neck with my right hand and squeeze as hard as I can. With my left hand I grope at your tit.

ORANGE SCORES 4 CONTROL 4 BREAST FONDLING
PURPLE 136 - 125 ORANGE

Kate: My bare chest heaving as I try to catch my breath, unable to pry your grip on my neck free, as I moan, but then try to snap my hands across your chest, giving your perky breasts a squeeze, trying to offset your points, desperately trying to hang on as a chill goes up my spine, the crowd watching intently, as this comes right down to the wire!

PURPLE SCORES 4 BREAST FONDLING
PURPLE 140 - 133 ORANGE

Dragon Lily: I cling on to your neck with all I've got, even whilst you grab my breast. I'm not sure if I've done enough to win and time is running down quickly. I continue to massage your breast as I look up at the scoreboard. There's only 1 minute 30 seconds left. Although if someone get fingers into the other's pussy then the fight will not end until they are out.

PURPLE SCORES 4 BREAST FONDLING
PURPLE 144 - 141 ORANGE

Kate: My body tensing slightly as your hand continues to pulse against my chest, I moan out, keeping one hand on your chest, massaging it firmly, my other sliding down, trying to reach for your bare kitty, rubbing it softly, my reach not enough to slide it in, but hoping that the rubbing will be enough to pull out the win!

PURPLE SCORES 4 BREAST FONDLING 6 PUSSY RUBBING
PURPLE 154 - 149 ORANGE

Dragon Lily: Time is almost up and "oh, oh fuck, oh no!" I can feel your fingers rubbing against my sweaty pussy. The crowd erupts in the biggest cheer I have ever heard from them, they must think that you've won it now. It sends tingles through my body. I know I must do something to turn this around. I give up on breast fondling and adjust my position and try to stretch far enough to get my fingers into your pussy if I can reach. I squeeze around your neck even more trying to get you to submit in the time that is remaining.

ORANGE SCORES 4 CONTROL 8 FINGERING
PURPLE 164 - 161 ORANGE

Kate: My fingers rubbing against your pussy, as I feel your hand slide away from my tender breasts, thinking you are giving up......uuunnggggghhhhhh.....your grip on my neck tightens, OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......letting out a loud moan as I suddenly feel your finger slide into my younger kitty, my body tensing as I gasp out, mouth agape as I keep my grip on your chest, my body seizing up though as you pump in........trying to resist the sensation filling my young body.

PURPLE 174 - 173 ORANGE

Dragon Lily: I feel a warm sensation around my finger as it pushes between your soft folds. I can barely focus as you continue to rub my pussy, but I hear Ariel say that the fight will continue until the fingers are out of the pussy. I can't see the scoreboard so I have no idea if I'm ahead or behind. I make sure to keep my index finger inside you and try to work it around a little bit but it is difficult as I'm stretching so far. The crowd are all on their feet, loving the drama. I don't know how much longer I can last with you rubbing my pussy but I don't dare take my finger out of you as I don't know the score.

ORANGE 185 - 184 PURPLE

Kate: Feeling your finger curling around between my folds........my sending pulses of pleasure through my young body..........my hand still rubbing, unsure of what the score is, as I try to fight the urge within as the pressure builds up between my thighs........my bare chest heaving, the crowd going wild, as the match comes to an incredible climax, both of us fighting the urge to give in, as my hips start to sway.

ORANGE 197 - 194 PURPLE

Dragon Lily: My arm is completely exhausted from trying to stretch and finger you at the same time. I can't move it around anymore so it is completely motionless inside you. My pussy is soaking wet and starting to drip onto the mat as you rub away at it. "Mmmm. No. No. Stop. Stop. Ahhh god!" My legs go tense and my body starts to shake as I'm moments away from orgasm. "Please stop!" I lose the headlock that I had you in as my right arm loses its strength as pleasure courses through me.

ORANGE SCORES 8 FINGERING
ORANGE 205 - 204 PURPLE

Kate: Our bodies are both exhausted as the match goes back and forth, I feel you lose the grip of your headlock, and I feel your body starting to shudder..........”oh......no....no stopping!” I stutter, continuing to rub, releasing your chest as I continue to rub, sensing victory will be mine as I try to get you to gush!  Now ignoring your motionless finger!

PURPLE SCORES 6 PUSSY RUBBING
ORANGE 213 - 210 PURPLE

Dragon Lily: I submissively beg you to stop but it does no good. Your womanhood has outlasted mine. "Nnnnnnnoooooo!" Tears run down my face as my defeated pussy erupts and my eyes roll to the back of my head. "Argghhhh!" My whole body spasms uncontrollably as you force me to orgasm against my will. My cum pathetically dribbles out of my worn down vagina forming a puddle on the mat. My limbs are still shuddering and I'm unable to move. The crowd is going completely crazy.

PURPLE SCORES 6 PUSSY RUBBING 100 ORGASM ON THE MAT
PURPLE 316 - 221 ORANGE

Kate: Hearing you beg me to stop, feeling your finger softly pressing into my kitty as it sends a chill up my spine, but knowing I’ve got you where I want you, as I feel you start to gush, as a smile pulling my hand away from your pussy, letting your juices dribble out, raising my hands, as the crowd erupts, about to back away, as the adrenaline sends a jolt of pleasure through my body, my eyes widen, gasping, “Ohhhhhhhhh GAAAAAAWDDDDDD” seeing my pussy follow suit, gushing with your finger stuffed within it, body tensing, as I gaze into your eyes, stunned as the crowd gasps.

ORANGE SCORES 8 FINGERING 100 OOTM
FINAL SCORE: ORANGE 329 - 316 PURPLE

Dragon Lily: I lay on the mat completely incapable of moving. I'm cum-drunk after trying to hold off my orgasm for so long. As far as I'm concerned your pussy outlasted mine and I've been defeated. I'm completely oblivious to what is going on around me. My finger was forced out of your pussy by your orgasm. I can hear a lot of noise but I assume that they are just cheering your victory.

Kate: I see you laying on the mat, as I look up to the scoreboard......the final score posted now, realizing I had it won......but then I succumbed right at the end........my heart sinking as I kneel in my own cum, dropping my face into my hands in shock, tears dripping from my eyes as the fans go wild, not for my victory, but for the epic turn of events in the closing seconds resulting in my shocking defeat.

Dragon Lily: I slowly summon up the energy to sit-up. When I do I become even more confused. I see you with your head in your hands then I look across at the scoreboard which is saying I won. I look at Ariel for an explanation; "she orgasmed Dragon". I can't believe my luck. It doesn't really feel like a victory but I'll certainly take it.

Kate: I take my head out from my hands, as Ariel signals for us to stand up, for the official victory hand raising.  I slowly rise, as I limp over to her, standing by her side as I am still in shock, my body numb as the crowd continues to go completely wild.

Round 4

Dragon Lily: I'm barely able to climb to my feet and I wobble over to Ariel on unsteady legs. She raises my hand and I smile as my victory is beginning to sink in. Ariel turns to me and says "take your prize". I have my strapon brought to me. It takes a while but with some help from Ariel I manage to fasten it on. I then lay down on the mat. "I think I'm going to get you to do the work now loser. Come and sit on my cock".

Kate: Your hand is raised, as I see you slide into the strap on, needing some help as my body trembles slightly......my larger body still numb as I see you lay down, and I hear your command.  I nod my head softly as I slowly walk over to you, standing above your strap on and slowly crouching to a seated position, as I allow it to glide into me......a slight chill escaping up my spine.

Dragon Lily: I lay there as I watch you being penetrated by my black plastic cock. "Come on bitch. I know you can do better than that. Ride it like the horny slut that you are." I reach forward and spank your loser ass.

Kate: Allowing the cock to penetrate me......but only softly as you yell at me, and my heart sinks.......”y.....Yes Dragon!” I say softly........awwwwwwwwwwww......as you slap my ass hard........and my younger body starts gliding up and down hard, riding the cock and letting it rock my body........”oooohhhhhhhh.......mmmmmpppphhhhh” moaning as it penetrates me hard......as you make me work hard as the pressure again builds in my horny young body.

Dragon Lily: I start to thrust upwards to push the cock even deeper inside you. I watch as your elegant young body bounces up and down above me. "Your my personal sex toy now! How does it feel loser? How does it feel to lose to the better woman?".

Kate: Feeling you start to thrust.......as the cock smashes into my pussy........my body shaking as I hear your comment and then question........my body numb as you batter my pussy, humiliating me in front of the cheering crowd......”It.....it feels Amazing Dragon! You......you are superior” I gasp out loudly, my sopping pussy feeling the urge to gush again.

Dragon Lily: I hear you pathetically humiliate yourself and can see that your whore pussy is close to cumming again. I push you hard in the back causing my mock to fall out of your pussy as your sent sprawling. I climb back up to my feet and move behind you before grabbing your ass and spitting on your asshole. "You're going to,love this!"

Kate: The cock driving in hard to my young pussy.....mmmmmpppphhhhhh.....but then feeling you shove me away, sending me sprawling to my chest.  I moan, as I feel your hands grab my ass, and then spit on my asshole.  I hear your comment, as my body tenses at what you have planned.....my body shaking as you torment me.

Dragon Lily: I look down at your youthful ass and wonder to myself if it has ever been fucked before. "David beat Goliath and now David is going to fuck Goliath". I harshly thrust the strapon into your ass and push it as deep as I possibly can. I then slowly start thrusting in and out of you. I reach forward and grab your hair and pull it back as I fuck your loser ass.

Kate: Hearing your taunt; as my bigger, younger body now lays prone and helpless in front of you...........Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh......feeling the cock suddenly plunge into my ass, sending a jolt of pain through my young body, having never experienced the sensation of a cock drilling my ass before, as my body shakes as you grab my blonde hair, curling me back towards you, as you repeatedly slam the cock into my ass as sweat and tears drip from my face, my body in agony as you drill me!

Dragon Lily: I clench my teeth and use what little energy I have left to power the cock in and out of your asshole. My heaving brown breasts bouncing as I thrust back and forward. My long black hair stuck to my sweaty body as I pummel you. "You'll never be the same after this!". My strong legs are exhausted but I manage to continue fucking you as I'm determined to cement my victory and ensure that I leave you broken and humiliated.

Kate: Tears streaming down my face, as the cock shreds my young asshole, this sexy older Asian destroys my prone body.......the crowd going wild as my hips buckle under the pressure.........hearing you tell me I’ll never be the same.......as I already feel like a broken woman.......as the cock mercilessly pounds me.......my body shuddering under the pressure, numb and completely spent as I gasp out between my sobs.

Dragon Lily: "This is your life now loser. You're going to spend the rest of your life being fucked in your ass by real women. Your nothing more than 3 holes for real dommes to fuck when they like". I try to verbally humiliate you even more as my legs are starting to buckle. I grab hold of your hips to stop myself from collapsing. I somehow muster enough energy to continue pounding your loser hole. I reach under with my left hand and I rub at your defeated clit. "You may be younger, you may be taller, but you'll always be my bitch!"

Kate: Your words searing through my brain as you taunt and humiliate me......the tears still streaming down my face, as you verbally assault me, as you’ve turned me into a pathetic little fucktoy......feeling your fingers start to rub my pathetic loser clit..........my body starting to shake......my bare breasts bouncing as you pound my helpless body........feeling the pressure build within me as I think I’m about to blow, about to cum again for my dominant captor, hearing you tell me that I’ll always be your bitch, as I can’t resist any longer, gushing for you, as I lose control yet again.

Dragon Lily: I'm so relieved when you cum as I'm not capable of fucking you for much longer. I watch in complete satisfaction as this young, tall, blonge girl orgasm on my strapon. I unfasten the strapon from around my waist but I'm careful to make sure that the plastic cock stays inside your ass. I kick you again so that you're lying flat on the mat with my cock in your ass. "Hopefully you'll remember your place now". With that I walk out of the arena, trying not to let anyone see how exhausted I am.

Kate: My juices squirting out as you finish me off, my body completely overwhelmed by my superior Asian opponent......mmmmppphhhhhh......letting out a moan as you slide out of the strapon, feeling the cock pressing against my ass, but not sliding out......uugggghhhhhhhhh.......feeling your kick as you send me a hard reminder of my place, hearing your final verbal assault as you start to walk away, my young body laid out, nude, laying in my own cum, a symbol of my humiliating defeat, as the cock pokes out from my now devastated asshole as I spasm on the mat as tears run down my cheeks, realizing my new place in the world.

Dragon Lily's profile: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile
Kate's profile: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=38701
Dragon Lily's 1st fight: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=78387.0
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 11:10:44 PM by Dragon Lily »

Offline Hollyrific

• God Member
  • Fear my claws! I am a Tigress!
Re: Dragon Lily v Kate "The Great" (Ultimate Surrender Fight)
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2019, 02:05:16 PM »
Well done you two! I haven’t seen anyone do a ultimate surrender style fight, but that was one hot rollercoaster.

Thanks for posting it!

Hollyrific
Kicking ass since 2010...