News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

What TV show character do you wish you could've seen in a catfight?

• 154 Replies

Offline karl butters

• God Member
I always wished Daisy Duke had been in a really good catfight. Sure she was KO'd by a sucker punch, but that could hardly be considered a catfight (could it).

luvgirlfites

Re: What TV show character do you wish you could've seen in a catfight?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 02:52:50 AM »
One my favorite hotties was Christine Applegate when she played a very young Kelly Bundy and dressed so slutty.  She had a few fight scenes but I would liked to see a special private program where she fought another girl similar and where they tore each other's clothes off after wrestling around on the floor and pulling hair like young teens would do.

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 10:01:32 AM »
My number one fantasy fight growing up was Ginger vs. Mary Ann on Gilligan's Island.  I usually pictured Mary Ann winning.

I also love Christina Applegate -- I would have loved to see her and her TV mom (Katey Sagal) have it out in miniskirts on Married With Children.  Just imagine the leg action in that one!

Another youthful fave for me was Uhura vs. Yeoman Rand on Star Trek.

Another mother/daughter match would have been Marsha (Maureen McCormick) vs. her TV mom Florence Henderson on The Brady Bunch.  Depending on the truth of various tell-all books, maybe they could have fought over who'd sleep with Greg.  :D

The only Dallas beauty I really wanted to see in a catfight was little Charlene Tilton against some taller woman.

I also always had a thing for Mrs. C (Marion Ross) on Happy Days.  I remember an episode where she came out as a harem dancer to spice up her marriage.  I just about lost my mind when I saw that.

Sticking with the mature women, though this might sound weird, on The Beverly Hillbillies I always found myself attracted to Mrs. Drysdale (Harriet MacGibbon).  I used to imagine cross-show lingerie matches between her and Tina Louise (Ginger on Gilligan's Island).  There was always a lot of boob grinding and leg locking in these fantasies, and even though Tina was much taller, the fights were always a pick-'em event.  Mrs. Drysdale actually did win a catfight against another granny-aged woman on the show.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 03:36:05 PM »
Christina Applegate (Married With Children) vs. Nikki Cox (Unhappily Ever After). Love to see these two go at it in an all out NHB catifight.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2010, 04:33:31 PM »
This is a neat concept.

Seems like I do remember Daisy Dukes in a an episode of the Dukes of Hazzard chasing a female jewel theif and tackling her into a mud pit where they wrestled until Daisy beat her.

A few I always wanted to see:
Jeanie from I Dream of Jeanie vs her twin cousin.
Jeanie vs Samantha from Bewitched.
Wilma Dearing vs the Princess in Buck Rodgers.
Wilma vs Betty from the Flintstones.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I bet there are a lot of scenarios out there floating thru our heads.

JT

fanofww

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010, 05:12:06 PM »
Jennifer Marlowe (Loni Anderson) WKRP  vs. Angela Bower (Judith Light) Who's The Boss?
Mary Anne vs Ginger
Out of any show I would have to say that I wish that I would have seen Loni Anderson catfight!

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2010, 05:40:12 PM »
Christina Applegate (Married With Children) vs. Nikki Cox (Unhappily Ever After). Love to see these two go at it in an all out NHB catifight.

Amenn to this one. It was one of my fantasies too.

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2010, 11:28:24 PM »
 I could ditto so many of these. One that I hadn't thought of in years was Uhuru from the original Star trek. I too used to have a thing for her. There was an episode where she sort of got in a catfight. Her, Kirk, and Spock were all beamed down to a planet. 2 guys and 2 chicks approached them. the 3 Trekkers tried to stun them with their phasers but they would not work for some reason, so Kirk told them to go to hand to hand combat, with Uhuru facing off against the 2 alien women. I was all hyped and prepared to see Uhuru get double teamed and dominated, but the action quickly focused on Kirk and Spock. After those 2 are defeated in a long drawn out battle, the camera switches to Uhuru, who is being passively held by her 2 foes. Talk about a total let down.
 As for Daisy and the mud wrestling scene, does anyone know if a clip of it is floating around the internet?

Offline ligbugs

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2010, 01:11:06 AM »

Amenn to this one. It was one of my fantasies too.
Me too

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2010, 02:30:40 PM »
I think a great wild catfight would be between Marge from the Simpsons and Lois from Family guy  ;D
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 02:33:28 PM by gmenn »

Offline JackCatFan

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2010, 04:47:03 AM »
A character I'd like to have seen fight is Roz Doyle (Peri Gilpin) from Frazier..not sure who against.. never liked Daphne as an opponent for her.

Also Kym Delaney who was in NYPD Blue against the blonde receptionist, Gail O'Grady.

Offline TheWatchman504

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2010, 08:11:44 PM »
I would pay to watch Claire Bennet and Hannah Montanna in a hair pulling fistfight                                                   

{alt}

Uploaded with ImageShack.us                                                                                              vs         {alt}

No holds barred in real life cat  fights are the best.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2010, 10:34:52 PM »
Adrienne Barbeau (Maude) vs. Loni Anderson (WKRP in Cincinnati).

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2010, 11:30:47 PM »
I would pay to watch Claire Bennet and Hannah Montanna in a hair pulling fistfight                                     

I'm with you -- Hayden vs. Miley -- classic match-up.  Hayden shorter, blonde, stockier, Miley taller, long-legged, redhead.  Either of these beauties against any other hot babe is an instant winner.

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2010, 11:57:11 PM »
Sarah Michelle Gellar, BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER versus another kick ass television girl Jessica Alba!  If it is within the same show, I go with JENNIFER ANISTON versus COURTNEY COX from FRIENDS as they become friends no more!