News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

What TV show character do you wish you could've seen in a catfight?

• 154 Replies

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: What TV show character do you wish you could've seen in a catfight?
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2010, 11:32:26 PM »
have to agree with wilma deering being destroyed by the princess.  always wanted to see these two go at it.

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
Re:Uhm...Anything from THIS century???
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2010, 12:34:44 PM »

Are most of you guys stuck in some time warp or something...?  WTF? ;-)

SA

I've noticed the same thing, Sketch.  Is it possible we're just not recruiting young catfight fans?

But there's other issues.  First, back in the day, shows were a lot sexier.  You had more medium and full body shots, more leg shots in skirts, more cleavage, etc.  In other words, more fuel for fantasies of a particular babe.  There were also more nighttime soaps, more bad girls in comedies, etc.  Further, network TV was more important, so a large number of catfight fans could fantasize about all the same babes.

Nowadays, there's very little sex appeal on Network TV.  Nary a skirt or leg shot to be seen.  Very few programs with enough women to generate friction and lead to catfight fantasies.  You see a lot more leg on Disney Channel shows than network TV, and most adults don't watch Disney.  That Disney exists highlights the vastly wider range of channels and programs available, further diffusing the attention of catfight fans, and increasing the likelihood that one fan's fave is completely unknown to the next 100.  And then you have YouTube, where fans of real catfights will never find enough hours in a day to see them all.

The internet has increased my tendency to pay zero attention to celebrities as catfight possibilities or sex symbols.  Filmed catfights, when they happen, are usually horrible, as they've always been, but nowadays every badass chick has to be a female Brock Lesnar who knows every martial arts move and can take direct shots to the head that would KO or kill most people.  God, I remember how I used to scan the TV Guide, marking every TV show or movie that I thought might have a catfight.  I pay no attention to any of that now, and have not paid attention for over a decade.  Why bother when I'd rather go on YouTube and look at all the Bollywood catfights and not have to wait years for a fight to happen on some show?

Hollywood catfights and TV characters -- I just don't give a shit anymore.  And that is why, in many cases, I still fantasize about all the old possibilities.  ;)

There is one show that's different -- Rookie Blue.  Missy Peregrym and Charlotte Sullivan are wicked hot, and Missy showed serious, awesome leg while doing Hooker Detail, while Charlotte displayed cleavage.  It was like a return to the old days, at least for that episode.

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2010, 12:39:13 PM »
Thanks for the smokin' hot pics, Hawksmoor.  I've long thought Jennifer Metcalfe is crazy gorgeous.  And Gemma does one helluva cleavage shot.  Jeez!

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2010, 11:50:09 AM »
Sketch, I don't watch cop shows, either, except for CSI:Miami because I love the locations and I have a major lech for Emily Procter.  Otherwise, I see cop shows as glorifying state power, which is not my trip.

Haven't seen Mad Men, but isn't that the one with boob goddess Christina Hendricks?

As for Disney Channel leg, I was watching Hannah Montana, Season 3, and Miley injured her right leg somehow, so she was walking around in white shorts, one leg with a below the knee cast, the other in all its long, tanned perfection.  Her dad mentioned that the doctor said she should keep the injured leg elevated, so she just plopped it up on a barstool, all stretched out, showing about 300 yards of inner thigh, for several seconds.  For a brief moment, I thought, "Maybe there is a God!"  I think the last time I saw that much leg on Network TV was Gilligan's Island . . .

Not sure which programs you're talking about on USA and FX.  Titles, please.  And is it gay boys or feminists that are ruining all hope of sex appeal or catfights on the major networks?

Offline ripher_apart

• God Member
  • I love catfights, female boxing, female nhb .
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2010, 04:11:15 AM »
I am aging myself, but always wanted to June Lockhart of Lost in Space fame fight her daughter or daughter in law, the blonde woman in the show.  Love to see those claws come out.

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
They actually went at it in an episode of Boston Legal...not lengthy enough but that's no surprise.

SA

I think in this post, and in the gay boy post, you answered the question I posed earlier, about our community perhaps not recruiting enough young fans.

Young dudes hot for catfights are growing up in a totally different world than we did.  I, in my desperation, at one time had no choice but to hope some movie or show would have a catfight.  In the really early days, there was no VCR to even tape the ones that happened.

The VCR age was almost worse.  I'd tape whole movies, TV shows, or even several hours of programming, hoping to catch a fight.  Over time, I at least got smart enough to switch from American TV to the wonderful world of Telenovelas.  The women were hotter, wore less clothing, and when the fights happened, they were usually a lot better.  Univision and Telemundo are a good antidote to sexless American Network TV, especially the music/dance shows on Saturday afternoon with all those wild hot babes shaking their stuff in bikinis on Miami Beach . . . whoa!

To kids growing up today, accustomed to instant gratification from YouTube fights, which tend to have these features -- they are real, they are good, and mostly, the girls are very attractive -- the life I led hoping for catfights that rarely happened, and when they did, almost always sucked ass, would be sad and pathetic indeed.  And I would not be surprised if some of those guys, and even gals, occasionally look at a forum such as this and simply can't relate to us oldsters and our fantasies, and immediately go back to YouTube and MySpace looking for real fights between real babes that actually rock.

How many of these young folks even watch Network TV?

Offline lycrastretch

« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2010, 08:09:59 AM »
I've wanted this for a few months

Nina on Daytime Soap "The young and the restless"  Tricia Cast, she's back and is a seductive BBW who dresses with low cleavage, and tight dresses showing her voluptuous melons and fat ass and hips.

Her opponent
current version of Star wars Princess Lea  (Carrie fisher)
Saw her on late night talk show and she is now hot enough as a BBW to go against Nina .
Both have ample assets for a tifight and Dildo ass match.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2010, 05:09:02 PM »
Catherine Bell - JAG
Jeri Ryan - Shark
Heather Locklear - TJ Hooker
Kelly Hu - Martial Law and Nash Bridges

Love to see Kelly and Jeri get it on in a catfight!!

Offline trotsky

• I love catfights!
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2010, 12:32:50 AM »
Yeah, I would've loved to see Daisy get her butt beat by some villainess.

But my first fantasy was Mary Ann and Ginger from Gilligan's Island. Wish they had gone at it.

Offline Mindcastle

• God Member
  • Domination not Destruction
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2010, 08:37:11 PM »
I would like to see Charima Carpenter wrestle it out with Denise Richards to determine who is the domiant female.

I would also like to see Erica Durance take on her nemisis and co-star on 'Smallvile' - Cassidy Freeman.

luvgirlfites

« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2010, 08:57:31 PM »
How about Raquel Welch going at it with Dolly Parton for us older guys.

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2010, 09:01:12 PM »
How about Raquel Welch and Sophia Loren? Also I loved Jane Fonda in Barbarella, but I would have preferred it if a hot space chick had ripped her clothes in a catfight, as opposed to those damn birds.

Offline skyychick2001

• Looking For IRL Fights
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2010, 07:48:04 PM »
Ladies & Gentlemen, I can't believe no one has stated the obvious yet.   I'm dissapointed for he first time in this site.  1950's, Golden Age of Television.... Drum roll....

JoAnne Cleaver (Leave it Beaver) vs. Mortisha Adam (Adams Family)

Come on!  No contest that would be the best.  Great contrast match but fills so many other requirements.

And this may be 50% off topic because one is a movie character, but for a big boob battle how about...

Christina Hendricks vs Jessica Rabbit

Think about it!!!!   

btw, did you know Christina Hendricks is married to the mushroom guy in Super Troopers? 

Marinated on those two.  I think I just ended the debate.

Heather
13 Years on Yahoo has only made me want to do it for real.

Offline GenCat

« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2010, 11:35:30 PM »
Ladies & Gentlemen, I can't believe no one has stated the obvious yet.   I'm dissapointed for he first time in this site.  1950's, Golden Age of Television.... Drum roll....

JoAnne Cleaver (Leave it Beaver) vs. Mortisha Adam (Adams Family)

Come on!  No contest that would be the best.  Great contrast match but fills so many other requirements.

And this may be 50% off topic because one is a movie character, but for a big boob battle how about...

Christina Hendricks vs Jessica Rabbit

Think about it!!!!   

btw, did you know Christina Hendricks is married to the mushroom guy in Super Troopers? 

Marinated on those two.  I think I just ended the debate.

Heather

June Cleaver scares me....
Always looking for a fellow engaging and intelligent woman -- as well as someone very open-minded...

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2010, 01:56:12 AM »
Carolyn Jones (Morticia Addams) did have a brief, hairpulling catfight in a movie entitled "Sail A Crooked Ship."  I never saw Barbara Billingsley (June Cleaver) in any other role, except in "Airplane," and her cameo there was hilarious.  Now if you matched Morticia against Lily Munster, you'd really have something.  Yvonne DeCarlo (Lily) had two good catfights in her movie career; one in "Scarlet Angel" and a pretty good one in "Buccaneer's Girl."  She and Carolyn Jones would have been a great match up.