News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Slayer: Part 02 (Taylor Swift vs. The Bitch Slayer)

• 3 Replies

sexysexfight

The Slayer: Part 02 (Taylor Swift vs. The Bitch Slayer)
« on: March 17, 2019, 05:14:20 PM »
If you have not read part one then you'll find it here:https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=78794.0

Taylor Swift vs The Bitch Slayer

Taylor walk into her house hastily, still upset that she had to deal with Eva. Down a long hall and arriving in her bedroom she looked at her reflection. The dress was ruined, tears were visible near the bottom not to mention she basically lost her belt. She changed out of her clothes and took a warm shower and then went to bed.

The next afternoon Taylor was getting ready for a jog, she put on a pair of green shorts and black tank top. A began heading to her front door while doing a few stretches. As she approached the door she saw a black car pass by outside her fence. She wondered who it might have been. The doorbell rang and she went to the telecom to find out who it was.

A man answered and told her they came because of last night. Taylor panicked, did the girls last night not take care of Eva? Was she going to be charged with assault? She couldn’t afford to have any problems, she was currently in the process of rebuilding her reputation. Regardless she let them in, strange car for police though.

When they arrived at the door she welcomed them in. She asked a maid to set some tea out by the swimming pool. The two who entered did not look like police. One was guy about as tall as her and his partner was a small girl about six inches shorter than her. They sat around a glass table while the tea was being prepared. The dark skinned girl began the conversation.

“Last night I got a call that you sexually abused Eva Green?”
    “We had a quarrel in the parking lot, that's all” Taylor replied whilst keeping her calm.
    The girl looked at the man and then turned back to Taylor “I think you misunderstand”
    “Misunderstand?” Taylor looked at them nervously “Do you suspect me of something?”
    “Suspect?” the small girl laughed “Sorry but were not the police or anything”
    “Excuse me?”
    “I heard that you beat Eva down last night and that means your a bitch.”
    “What did you call me?” Taylor raised her voice no longer worried.
    “And I was looking for a bitch to beat up” the small girl said as she got up.
    “You really think your little body is ready for me” Taylor spoke and stood across from her.

Taylor towered above the little girl showing no respect to her. In fact while eyeing each other up Taylor saw nothing to worry about. She didn’t understand why the little girl was so confident, it was going to be a slaughter. “I’ll take him in front of you, that’ll be your punishment.”

The small girl took off her pants and coat leaving her in black panties and a black t-shirt. Taylor noticed that she was slender for her size but it looked like she might be more athletic than she initially thought. Her dark skin seemed to indicate that she was an island girl, maybe Hawaii? The girl wore her hair short and it was messy because of wild curls. Taylor thought, this girl wants to be beaten.

Taylor saw the girl run at her and Taylor caught her stopping her dead in her tracks. Taylor grabbed the girls bushy hair and pulled with all her strength. The little girl screamed reaching for Taylor’s wrists. Taylor looked at the guy, he seemed worried now as if he had made a big mistake. Taylor threw the girl at his feet as the tea arrived.

“She doesn’t stand a chance.” Taylor tells him as she grabs a cup of tea and pours it on the girl.

The girl screams in pain as Taylor empties the cups on the girls butt. Her skin glowing red from the burns. Taylor asked the help to give her a belt and she was given a man’s thin black belt. She hoped her boyfriend wouldn’t mind and she slapped the little girls ass with the belt.

The girl tried to crawl away as she cried. Clearly she did not realize what she was getting into. Taylor kicked the girl over so she was on her back. Then Taylor got on top of her crossing their legs making sure that she was facing the man. Then she began to move her hips. The girl didn’t seem to know what she wanted, she was caught between pain and pleasure and she kept grabbing on to Taylor trying to push her off.

The girl began to moan and grabbed both of Taylor’s legs pulling her closer. Taylor felt it too but she didn’t want to show it. She kept driving the girl and the girl kept pulling her in. Taylor is surprised by the her determination after being humiliated so quickly. Then saw the girls eyes, focused and strong. This raised Taylor’s heartbeat as the girl seemed to be able to keep up with her.

“Go get it for me” Taylor ordered the maid.
    “I’ll give it to you” the little girl mistakenly answered thinking Taylor was talking to her.

Taylor leaned in and pulled the girl’s hair back to bite her neck. The girl moaned loudly as it seems like there was no hope for her. Taylor touched the girl and the little island girl took it all in and dished it back on Taylor. Taylor maintained her facade, but she was beginning to feel it deep down. The girl was playing her.

The maid arrives with a vibrator that had two ends on it, it was something Taylor got to punish stubborn girls. Taylor put one end in herself and tried to push the other into the bitch. There was more resistance than Taylor expected, the girl was tight. Taylor turned it on low and the two girls hugged each other as they both moaned.
    The girl moved her hips driving the toy deeper into Taylor and Taylor clutches the girl shocked by her effort. Taylor tried to do the same and she succeeded to a point but the girl was clearly better at using the toy than her. Taylor tried to grab the girl to push her off the machine but the girl grabbed Taylor’s arms now seemingly able to match her strength. Shit, she thought as her facade began to fade the girl was starting to turn it around.

Taylor’s strength began to disappear as she felt every move the girl made. Taylor’s body tensed up and she came. The girl leaned forward pushing Taylor on her back and now Taylor realized her mistake but couldn’t do anything. Her body wouldn’t let her. The girl moved her hips, fast and powerful Taylor didn’t know how long she could keep this up. Then the girl tensed up and Taylor realized she was cumming as well. Their moans filled the room with unpleasant music. She couldn't believe that the little girl was keeping up with her. It was embarrassing, I'm Taylor Swift, I can't be beaten by a little bitch. They were both building to another orgasm and Taylor knew she couldn't hold out beyond it.

Taylor knew she had to try and take control but the girl kept going driving the machine in and out of Taylor. Taylor’s arms shot out grabbing at the tile under her. The little girl went all out on Taylor but Taylor dished it back. Both their hips moving trying to outdo the other. Faster and harder they kept going both girls sweating and moaning until one gave out.

Taylor caught a glimpse of the girl standing over her slim but athletic. Taylor’s vision faded to black and she heard the girl speak one last sentence to her. “I told you, I slay bitches”
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 11:17:03 PM by sexysexfight »

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
Re: The Slayer: Part 02 (Taylor Swift vs. The Bitch Slayer)
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 07:41:46 PM »
Incredible story, can't wait to learn who this 'Bitch Slayer' is.

sexysexfight

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2019, 03:25:49 AM »
Thanks for the encouragement :)
I'm working on the next few stories but it might be awhile.
Also the next few stories connected to this won't be with celebs anymore, but I'm practicing illustrations to make it more interactive :)

sexysexfight

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2019, 07:07:13 PM »
No illustrations as I discovered today I am terrible at art hahaha

Here's part three though, it's a bit different.

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=78868.0