News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sexual Humiliation/Dominance or Just More Pain?

• 8 Replies

Offline Rivals Rapture

• God Member
  • Hate & desire -- struggle & sensuality.
    • www.Fights.Sexy - The Home of Female Fight Fiction
Sexual Humiliation/Dominance or Just More Pain?
« on: April 09, 2019, 10:17:28 PM »
The fight was wild, passionate, and as close as can be. But now, after one woman has given her tearful submission, what does the winner do?

Or more narrowly tailored, how do you like your punishments?

1. Sexual humiliation and dominance?

2. Or one-sided, pain-drenched torture?

No poll, tell us! Explain what turns you on about your preference.

Offline andromeda

Re: Sexual Humiliation/Dominance or Just More Pain?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 09:57:34 AM »
Sexual dominance. Because it’s less expected to happen, so when it does happen, the shock is bigger. From three points of view: the winner didn’t expect to get turned on by dominating the loser, the loser didn’t expect to get turned on by being dominated by her rival, and the onlooker (preferably a relative or sidekick of the loser) didn’t expect this to happen either, and being forced (and getting aroused) to watch the show. So all three of them go to a mental transformation. I mostly like stories where these three points of view are alternated (but they are rare)

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 11:58:44 PM »
     I suppose it's both but the sexual dominance is not so much involving the loser. After beating her rival in front of the beaten woman's man she shows her how turned on he is by watching her defeat. Then she compares herself with the loser asking the bf or husband whose better. Such as whose tots are better while pushing hers into the losers. Muscle posing comparison but always involving the losers man in the questions to answer for her as she turns him on. From there acts of sex blow jobs and positions etc all while asking who does it better and who he wants more as she watches the beaten rivals expressions and taunts her.

Offline WriteThisWay

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 01:01:50 AM »
In most circumstances sexual humiliation/dominance is the best option, but more pain could make sense in certain settings.

Offline HeyCassandra

• Flexible in a number of ways
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2019, 01:22:59 AM »
I love the idea of humiliation and dominance more often than not but it depends heavily on the story and scene and how it has progressed.  If the fight goes beyond the work up and excitement and just goes savage, then I am totally okay with just more pain.

AngelaA

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2019, 12:31:24 PM »
For me it has to be sexual dominance, where it is clear that the winner is the alpha in every way. Especially the domme sexually.

Offline kscallin

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2019, 03:40:16 AM »
i guess i'm in the minority here but i prefer for the loser to be subjected to a lot more physical punishment

stripping and some sexual play during the post match beatdown are a plus but i love to see the dominant heel really putting the poor loser through the wringer

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2019, 06:56:38 PM »
Can we have both? I love to see the nerdy woman win in an upset and then totally humilate the much hotter loser. And that goes for sexual, physical, mental - any and all kinds of humilation.

Offline Yankee

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2019, 03:06:51 PM »
Both! A torturing painfull sexual humiliation for the loser!

Like a good old hatefuck!