News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Deathmatch challenge

• 5 Replies

Offline Deathmatch Amy

Deathmatch challenge
« on: May 15, 2019, 09:34:48 PM »
Seeking only the nastiest and deadliest bitches for the ultimate form of fighting.  We can do Trillian...or...if you're really brave, how about a public message board fight to the finish?  Send me a PM or Trillian message at Deathmatch_Amy and we will set it up with some nasty trash talk.  I wanna set it up so that when we finally hit the ring/cage/pit or wherever...there is no question only one of us walks out!

Offline Alicia

• Fight like a Girl!
Re: Deathmatch challenge
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 09:45:51 PM »
Seeking only the nastiest and deadliest bitches for the ultimate form of fighting.  We can do Trillian...or...if you're really brave, how about a public message board fight to the finish?  Send me a PM or Trillian message at Deathmatch_Amy and we will set it up with some nasty trash talk.  I wanna set it up so that when we finally hit the ring/cage/pit or wherever...there is no question only one of us walks out!
Wow! Not seen too many people into death match here! This is new!
Alicia Styles
Cat fighter, pro wrestler

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 10:28:45 PM »
Wow! Not seen too many people into death match here! This is new!

People tend to keep on on the down low since there is also an active community of people who will punish you for doing them (while doing them themselves).

Offline Deathmatch Amy

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 10:36:29 PM »
Well, I hope I don't stir up too much trouble with my request....well, except for the kind that I am looking for.  I like to be upfront with what I want, fantasy-wise.  But, I will preemptively say to anyone who takes offense, move along and no hard feelings.

lisathewildcat

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2019, 09:48:57 AM »
Only if you could chat as much as u post here Amy, things would be very different then.

Cali_Leigh

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2019, 12:52:57 AM »
When you ready bitch?