News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Pro Wrestling Showdown: Hottie Mommy Monica vs Sinful Senorita Carmen

• 194 Replies

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
Standing on the ring apron as I rush forward and my family and the crowd rise to their feet as I drive my knee into your face. I watch as you stumble and then fall to your ass as I smirk and then begin to climb back into the ring.

I see you on your ass and I try to take advantage quickly as I rush forward and attempt to drop down low as I try to drive the soles of my boots into your chest with a low sliding dropkick attempt as I hope to land on my back and drive the boots into you.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
I am trying to recover, this bigger woman is very quick.  I am supposed to be the quick one here since I am 25 lbs lighter and usually a fast high flyer.  I roll to my side when suddenly I take a low baseball slide dropkick to my chest.  I get sent out of the ring where I land outside on the outside mats in a heap.

I roll around holding my chest but using this time to regroup.  I roll onto my stomach as I try to slowly get to my hands and knees shaking my head, clearing my mind

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
I feel my boots driving down into you as my husband continues to look on and I hear him and the fans continue to chant for me as I once again start to get back to my feet only to see you rolling onto the outside.

The ref tells me to stay inside but I brush past him and climb through the ropes and drop to the outside near you. I come to your head and try to reach down for your hair to get you back on your feet as I try to put my right hand between your legs and scoop you up hoping to lift you up horizontally against my chest as I try to slam you back first onto the thin mat with a bodyslam attempt.

• God Member
FUCK!!!! I think to myself, I need to be out here and regroup a while.  I gotta get my ass back in control of this match like I did early on.  I start to slowly get to my feet.

Suddenly I am grabbed by my hair as I feel a hand going between my thighs, touching my pussy, my one piece cameltoeing a bit already as I am lifted across the heavier girl's chest before being turned upside down and slammed hard onto the mat as I roll around on the thin outside mats moaning

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
I hear the loud thud of your back hitting the thin blue mats as the ref yells at me to get you back in the ring as I stand above you smiling for the cheering fans as they are loving every second of the cocky heel getting her ass kicked.

I reach down for your hair one more time as I try to grab it with my left hand as I reach for your wrist with my right hand hoping to pull you back on your feet as I try to irish whip you back under the bottom rope looking to get you back inside the ring here.

• God Member
I am hurting after bodyslam onto the outside mats.  I moan holding my sore back.  Monica grabs me by my damp long black hair and my wrist starting to pull me back to my feet.  She suddenly tries to whip me towards the ring.

However, I have other plans.  I plant my foot to the outside mat.  I go to reverse the whip towards the ring but try to whipl Monica so that she gets her lower back slammed hard into the outside apron

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
I am looking to get this match back into the ring hoping to really put some punishment onto that smaller body of yours. I begin to whip you towards the apron. However suddenly you plant your feet and instead of getting you back into the ring my lower back hits the ring apron.

I groan loudly in pain as I grit my teeth and arch my back off the apron enough to slide my right hand behind my back beginning to rub it as I grimace and try to ease the pain on my back as the fans begin to loudly boo you

• God Member
I reverse the whip, sending Monica back first into the apron.  She holds her back as I get booed from these loser fans here. 

I give the fans the finger as I smirk   With Monica holding her back. I come up to her and drive a knee into her belly before I try to grab her by her hair and toss her body into the outside ring steps.

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
The fans letting you hear it as I lean against the ring apron rubbing my back in pain. You flip off the crowd as the boos rain down on you. Suddenly I feel that knee of yours drive up into my tummy again as I cough loudly. My body bending over your knee again when you yank my hair.

Suddenly I am tossed forward and manage to twist my body as I'm tossed into the ring steps taking most of it on my back as I wince loudly and end up in a heap sitting on my ass with my back leaning against the ring steps as the ref and the fans including my husband yell at you

• God Member
I throw my bigger opponent into the ring steps with a loud crash.  The crowd boos, the ref is telling us to get back in the ring when suddenly I hear...

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!! THAT'S MY WIFE!!!!"

I stop and look around.  Suddenly an evil smile comes on my face.  I bend down and pick Monica up by her hair and pull her to her feet dragging her by her hair to where I see her husband sitting front row in one of the best seats of the house.  I take Monica and lean her neck on the side of the guard rail right in front of her husband.  I place my thigh on the back of her neck and blow her husband a kiss

Me:  What do you think of your wife now?

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
My body hits the ring steps with a loud thud as as I wince and grimace in loud amounts of pain. I hear my husband yelling at you as I desperately try to recover as you have started to gain momentum on the outside of the ring here.

I feel myself being pulled up as i am getting dragged and I am still feeling the pain in my back here. Suddenly I see my husband at ringside as you place my throat on the railing as your leg presses down on me as you blow a kiss to my husband as my legs kick on the outside mats and I try to push my hands up to your leg hoping to shove it off me as I groan and cough in pain as my face is getting red and the ref yelling at you.

• God Member
I am flirting with Monica's husband, blowing him a kiss while I rest my thigh on the back of her neck.  Her husband is getting pissed..

Me:  Don't worry, I will finish your wife soon... however, she is going to be my bitch for quite a while afterward!!!

I feel Monica starting to resist.  She manages to get me off of her neck as I land on my feet.  The ref is yelling at us and is up to a count of Seven, when I take Monica by her hair and try to send her back into the ring so I can continue her beating. 

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
I see the anger on my husband's face as you flirt with him and then I hear you continuing to taunt him and the fans as you tell him that I will be your bitch tonight. I'm coughing loudly under you trying to get any air I can as your leg drapes over me.

Finally I feel the pressure release as my hands go to my throat as I rub it and cough loudly. This leaves me open to you grabbing my hair as I am tossed under the bottom rope and continue to roll. I end up on my back near center ring rubbing my throat as the fans continue to heckle you after your nasty tactics.

• God Member
I send Monica back to the ring before I wave to her husband.

Me:  You will enjoy what I do to your wife after I beat her.  Come meet me backstage, I will give you my hotel key to come meet me for a good time.

Monica is back on the mat on her back holding her throat, when I run to the ropes, bounce off of them and leap in the air and try to drop a leg to her throat that I had just choked on the guardrail

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
I'm laying on the mat rubbing my throat as I continue to hear you teasing my husband as I look over at you climbing into the ring. I take some deep breaths as you bounce off the ropes and rush to me.

As you get closer I see you begin to leap as I roll to my left out of the way looking to have you land hard on the mat imstead of me looking to give myself a little more time to catch my breath as I roll towards the ropes and try to use them to pull myself up to my feet as my chest heaves up and down.