News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Pro Wrestling Showdown: Hottie Mommy Monica vs Sinful Senorita Carmen

• 194 Replies

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
I am laughing at the upset crowd, and the stuff that I said to Monica's husband.  I run to the ropes, bounce off of them and head back to the prone Hottie Mommy.  I leap in the air hoping for a legdrop across her neck or maybe her huge chest...

BOOOOOM

OH SHIT!!!!!!

My eyes wide in pain and shock as I hold my sore ass after completely missing the bigger brunette who had rolled away.  I see her getting to her feet as I slowly get mine while holding my ass.

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
I am rolling to the ropes wincing a bit as I still feel stinging pain in my back and then my throat. I get to the ropes using them to pull myself back up as I lean my back on the ropes seeing you in pain as well.

I keep my eyes locked on you as I am on my feet and the fans roaring their approval as I lean back into the ropes waiting until I see you almost on your feet. As you are standing up l lean back on the ropes grunting before trying to push forward and launch myself off the ropes towards you. As I get closer I try to lower my right shoulder and drive it into your belly hoping to take you off your feet with a spear attempt as I try to fight back after you have been teasing my husband

• God Member
I am holding my ass as I get up after missing the legdrop.. The fans cheering Monica as she is up to her feet first.  I turn around and look for her right as she cheers me.

Suddenly she drops down and sends a huge spear into my belly, but her shoulder gets the underside of my tits.  The force of her hit sends me into a huge 360 flip in the air as the crowd erupts in huge cheers. I land on my stomach and chest.  I roll over onto my back, which gets even louder cheers.  The hard spear to my chest had pushed my tits out of my one piece outfit.

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
I feel the satisfying thud of my shoulder driving into your belly. The impact echoes throughout the arena and sends you for a spiral as I sit on my knees coughing and looking up at the fans at ringside.

Your tits pressing out of your outfit as sweat pours down my body as you lay on the canvas and the fans encourage me to continue to try and push my momentum. I get to my feet a bit slower now as I start to show a little bit of anger on my face after your attacks and flirting with my husband. I get to my feet and yell out a battle cry before rushing towards the ropes as I wince when my back hits them. As I get closer to you I try to leap up into the air and drive my bigger body down into your chest as I go for a splash attempt.

• God Member
I get turned inside out by a powerful spear that causes my 34D implants to spill out of my top.  The crowd is loving it.  I lie on my back moaning, eyes closed, hair getting pretty wet at this point.

I open my eyes just in time to see a shadow as the Hottie Mommy bounces off of the ropes and lands on me with a huge splash.  My body jackknifes under your splash before lying still again. 

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
My larger body lands hard on your smaller frame much to everyone in the crowds delight as I lay on top of you for a moment. I then push up to my knees looking down at you with a smile as I push back to my feet reaching for your hair to try and get you on your feet again.

As I start to pull you up i take a big deep breath before trying to snake my right hand between your legs trying to scoop you up over my left shoulder with you facing the mat. I try to take a few steps back and try to rush forward back towards center ring running full speed ahead before turning my hips and trying to drive you into the canvas with a running powerslam attempt  with my bigger body landing on top hopefully

• God Member
I take a splash as I moan on the mat dazed staring up at the hot lights.  My forehead starting to sweat.  My tits out of my top, my outfit getting damp as I am pulled up again by my long wet black hair. 

Monica scoops me up and lifts me onto her shoulder as she runs across the ring and drives me hard into the mat with a powerslam causing the ring to shake as I lay on my back spread eagle staring dazed at the lights.

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
I feel my body drive you into the mat with a running powerslam and the fans are going crazy right now as you lay on the canvas in pain as I have seized control of this match for now. I once again keep my bigger body on you for a moment before sitting up on my knees and once again trying to pull you up by the hair as I try to get us both on our feet.

I take a deep breath as I smile and try to wrap my arms around your midsection looking to lift you off the mat into my grasp hoping to turn my body side to side and lock you into a big bearhug attempt trying to ragdoll you a bit here hoping to show some power and sap your energy

• God Member
I am dazed from the running powerslam.  Monica's husband cheering her on loudly standing on his feet.  Monica bends down and picks me up by my wet hair and pulls me to my feet.

She pulls me in towards her and wraps her arms around my waist lifting me off of my feet into an elevated bearhug.  I scream loudly as I am held tight in her arms, my bare tits up near her face as she squeezes me.  Desperate, my arms are not trapped in the hug and are free.  I take my arms, holding them out wide as I try to slam my hands against her ears hoping she frees me.

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
I have you lifted up in the elevated bearhug attempt as I begin to try and squeeze some more of the fight from you as your bare tits press against my lavender bikini top. Gritting my teeth as the crowd roars and I do my best to punish you for flirting with my husband.

However suddenly you bring your arms up and your hands smack hard against my ears causing a ringing noise as I lose my grip on you and immediately begin stumbling backwards shaking my head and trying to clear the cobwebs quickly as I shake my head.

• God Member
I am held in a bearhug as the crowd cheers loudly.  I hit my hands around Monica's head, slamming her ears causing her to lose grip and drop me. 

The crowd boos as I land on my feet.  She goes to cover her head stumbling back, when I quickly run to the opposite ropes, bounce off and run back towards her.  Once I get close, I leap in the air as I try to hit the heavier stronger Monica with a flying crossbody block

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
I am taking a few steps back shaking my head as the crowd boos and I try regaining my composure a bit here. I am keeping my eyes on you as I try to focus as fans cheer me on to recover quickly.

Suddenly you get back towards me and leap. Your smaller body crashes into my chest as I grunt and try to use my power to my advantage here. As you leap I attempt to catch you in my grasp and quickly fall forward with you as I hope to plant you with a modified version of a worlds strongest slam knowing I can't hold you up for long.

• God Member
After I get out of Monica's bearhug, I run to the ropes bouncing off of them.  I rebound off of the ropes and when I come back at her I leap at her for a high crossbody.

However, my body comes to a stop as she catches me in her grip.  My legs kick back and forth as my eyes show shock as she then takes a couple steps forward and then falls forward with me in her grasp slamming my back to the mat for a Worlds Strongest Slam as I land under her dazed and spread eagle once again staring up at the hot ring lights.

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
The crowd erupts as I catch you and fall forward to the mat driving you under me. That takes some energy from me as well as Isit back up on my knees with my chest heaving and sweat rolling down my tanned  body. I am taking it to my smaller opponent and loving every second of it.

I push back up to my feet and reach down for your hair and then your rright wrist as I try to roughly get you back on your feet. I take a deep breath and then plamt my feet as I try to irish whip you hard into the corner turnbuckles. When you hit the buckles I try to come in quickly after you looking to leap when I get closer as I try to drive my bigger body into yours for a corner splash attempt

• God Member
I am lying dazed from the big slam, it is not looking good for me at all.  Monica pulls me up by my long wet black hair and gets me to my feet.  I am backed into the corner as she prepares to whip me into the opposite corner. 

I am send flying into the opposite corner, I turn my body to protect my chest from the impact hitting it hard, my arms over the top rope.  Monica follows up with a huge corner splash that leaves me hanging in the corner dazed, eyes glazing