News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Pro Wrestling Showdown: Hottie Mommy Monica vs Sinful Senorita Carmen

• 194 Replies

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
After some bantering and some trash talk as well Carmen and I have decided to settle things in the ring one on one. I an looking forward to testing my smaller opponent and showing her why the Hottie Mommy is a fan favorite and can still get it done in the ring. There are definitely high stakes involved here as the loser of this public match is at the complete mercy of the winner. The humiliation can go on for as long as the winner likes until she is satisfied. Feel free to cheer on your favorite as this showdown is sure to be one you don't want to miss. This will be contested as a pro wrestling contest with somewhat loose rules but still enforced.

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
The crowd has already begun filing into the arena as I am anxiously awaiting the start of this match in my dressing room. With the high stakes involved and the possibility that things could get very heated and nasty after the match the promoter is making us both sign waivers so we can't sue him. I take a deep breath as I sign the waiver knowing the risks involved here but wanting to prove a point at your expense. I have many friends and family in attendance tonight anxious to see what I am going to do to you. Finally I hear the knock at the door and it indicates that it is showtime. I take a long deep breath before walking into the hallway down towards the curtain as I bounce up and down and wait for my name to be announced..

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS A PRO WRESTLING MATCH WITH NO MERCY STAKES SCHEDULED FOR ONE FALL. INTRODUCING FIRST STANDING 5FT 4IN AND WEIGHING 139LBS SHE IS THE SEXY SHE IS TOUGH SHE IS THE HOTTIE MOMMY MONICA!!!

The crowd roars it's approval as I walk through the curtain waving to the fans as I high five and make my way to the ring. I circle around ringside making sure to give hugs and kisses to my husband and three teenage boys. I then take one more deep breath as I climb up the stairs into the ring. I'm in one of my trademark bikinis that the fans love. Tonight it's a lavender two piece and my tanned legs have black knee pads on them as my purple boots pad the canvas and I move to my Corner. I begin to stretch out showing my tanned and curvy frame to all as my 38dd barely stay in my top as my bottoms also are hugging my ass tight while I await my opponent.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Heavy metal music plays over the speakers as the crowd recognizes it and begins to boo.  I have been a heel in this league for a while, and a dirty one as it is that always takes short cuts.

Announcer:  And her opponent... from CaracASS Venezuela at FIVE FOOT FOUR...ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN POUNDS... THE GOTHIC PRINCESS... SHE IS THE SEXY...THE SEDUCTIVE... THE SINFUL SENORITA CARMEN!!!!!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOO

Yes I am definitely not the fan favorite and the crowd lets me know as I walk out to the boos as I respond by flipping off some crowd members  I am the Sinful Senorita and the outfit that I wear has a blatantly Satanic theme to it.  I wear a jet black one piece swimsuit with a giant white Satanic goats head/pentagram on it.  I compliment that with a tight black pair of yoga leggings worn underneath and black wrestling boots with the same Satanic logo on the sides of them. 

{alt}

I walk to the ring, climb onto the announcer table and give the announcers almost a table dance as the crowd continues to boo me, before jumping down then jumping up onto the apron.  I grab the top rope, leap in the air and land in the splits before slithering under the bottom rope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYHGE1d_umo&t=60s

The splits does get a few cheers from the fans before I get back to my feet, head to the corner and wait on the bell to ring.

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
I see you making your entrance as I remain focused and take a few deep breaths as the crowd lets you hear the hatred they have for you. The fans tonight would love nothing more than to see you get absolutely destroyed by me and I'm hoping to deliver that to them. You have on a one piece and I smirk a bit at your boots knowing that I plan on taking your entire outfit including those boots home with me.

You finally get into the ring after the splits that gave you a fee cheers from some fans but still it is mostly boos as I finish up my stretches. The ref comes over as I begin running in place as my ample chest bounces in my top as the fans begin cheering "Hottie, Hottie" as finally he signals for the bell and I circle to my left. I am moving fairly quickly despite my age and size as I move my hands up near my chest and circle to my left moving closer to center ring as I smile and begin waving you in. "Come to Mama darling"

• God Member
I get up from the splits, head to my corner as the fans give me a mix of cheers and boos.  The ref checks us for weapons.  He feels around my belly and back for me hiding anything, looks down the front of my top at my cleavage (as my breasts are larger now than that picture shows).  He starts to pat my ass as I give him and angry glare, briefly touches my puss that shows a bit of camel toe in my tight outfit before calling for the bell.

DING DING DING

I head out to the center of the ring.  Monica calls me out to the center smiling as I just glare at her and slowly head out.  She looks like she is getting ready for a lock up, but I have other plans.  I suddenly charge at her and try to fire a boot to her soft belly in her lavender bikini

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
The bell rings as I wave you to come towards me and the crowd sits in their seats growing with anticipation and excitement as I patiently wait for you to come forward. Finally the ref has  checked you out and you come towards me.

I have my hands up as I wait for you to get closer and lock up. My hands up high as I'm ready to show my power off to the fans. You have other ideas in mind though as suddenly you rush in and that black boot of yours comes up into my belly as my eyes grow wide and my belly folds over your boot as I hunch forward coughing and gasping for air quickly catching my breath as my arms cover my belly and I lean forward.

• God Member
The Hottie Mommy Monica is getting ready for a lock up, how cute.  She forgot, I am the Sinful Senorita, I don't play fair.  I charge at her, I send a gut into her soft belly as she gasps for air covering her belly bent over somewhat.

Me:  What's the matter MILF?  Something hurt?

I go to send a knee into her stomach before I spin around and try to lock her in a side headlock as the fans boo me.  I laugh looking out to the fans.

Me:  Mommy here is going to be feeling the PAIN AND PLEASURE tonight when I am done with her, but probably MORE PAIN

I try to crank up the pressure of the side headlock while the crowd boos louder.

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
You start to ask if something hurts as I'm bent over trying to catch my breath as quick as I can while the fans are letting you hear about it. Your knee then comes back into my belly although my hands do take a portion of the blow. I take in some deep breaths as you start to trap my head.

You once again begin Taunting this time to the fans in attendance as I feel my head getting squeezed in the headlock. I take some breaths and try to wrap my arms around your midsection as I groan. I then try to bend my knees and lift as I hope to give you a taste of my power trying to fall to my back and drop you on your head and neck in a back suplex attempt.

• God Member
I am cranking on the pressure as the fans are letting me hear it.  I lock Monica's head in a side headlock as I laugh.  The ref comes over and checks to see if I am pulling hair. 

Me:  What are you doing?

Ref:  Checking to see if you got the hair!

Me:  Ask her if she gives up?  come on ask her if she submits!!!!

Ref:  Monica, do you give?

Suddenly I feel her grab around my waist as I look shocked and try to crank on the pressure.  I feel her lifting me off of the mat as I start to scream.

Me:  REF REF REF SHE GOT MY HAIR!!!!!!!

Suddenly I get dropped on my back with a back suplex that flips me over on my stomach, my small bubble as pointing up as I hold my back wincing in pain

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
I hear you arguing with the ref as you begin to crank up on the headlock. I start to feel the pressure as the fans begin to cheer loudly for me. I hear you yelling about the hair as I start to lift you up and over as I hear you land on the mat behind me with a thud as I take in some air and start to sit up.

I push to my feet and try to come over as I reach down for a handful of hair this time giving you something to complain about as I reach for your left wrist and try to irish whip you across the ring waiting for you to bounce off the ropes back towards me. I rush forward and try to leap up and aim my boots for your chest in a dropkick attempt.

• God Member
I hold my back and start to try to push myself up.  Monica grabs me by my long black hair and starts to pull me up as I scream again to the ref about my hair.  The ref shakes his head tired already of my cheap attempts to win by DQ.

I get sent to the ropes, running with my long black hair flying behind me, I bounce off of the ropes and come back towards Monica when she leaps in the air and hits me with a dropkick that knocks me down on my back bouncing me off of the mat as I roll around holding my chest.

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
I see you coming back towards me as I feel my purple boots driving into your chest as it sends you back to the canvas as I land on my side and begin to roll to my right as I start to push to my feet. I take a couple quick breaths as I see you rolling around on the canvas.

I try to come towards your feet as I try to grab your ankles and tuck them under my arms. I take a breath and attempt to steer so my back faces the turnbuckles. I then try to fall to my back hoping to launch you up and over me for a slingshot attempt trying to aim you into the corner behind me.

• God Member
I get knocked down with a big dropkick.  I roll around holding my chest as I try to roll on my side.  I feel my ankles grabbed as Monica pulls me across the mat so that her back is facing the corner.  She tucks my ankles under her arms and grabs the back of my knees.  My eyes get wide, my hands start waving.

Me:  WAIT WAIT!!!! What are you doing!!!!!

Monica suddenly falls back, which launches me in the air for a slingshot towards the corner.  My small body nearly gets launched out of the ring as I fold over the top rope, my upper body outside the ring semi inverted, my small bubble ass facing up, legs dangling in the ring. 

Offline TheHottieMommy

• God Member
I hear you pleading with me as I just smirk and ignore your begging as I fall to my back and launch you up and over me as I shoot you backwards into the corner buckles. I sit up and smile as I take some deep breaths and get back to my feet.

I turn around to see you hanging over the ropes as your ass is in the air and your feet dangling in the ring. I smile and try to step through the ropes and onto the apron. I take a breath and try to rush forward lifting my right knee hoping to drive it up into your face that's hanging over the ropes for a knee lift attempt trying to really daze you and drive my knee pad up into you.

• God Member
I am folded over the top rope trying to get my bearings as I hold my stomach and try to straighten myself up.  Suddenly Monica is outside the ring in front of me.

Me:  How the fuck did you get out here?

Monica comes over and drives her knee into my face my eyes roll back as I fall out of the ropes back into the ring.  I land on my feet but stumble backwards and land on my ass and back rolling around holding my sore face