News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

#Bridgette# vs *Alexa* in the rematch catfight

• 79 Replies

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
  • Alexalicious = Vicious & Delicious!
Re: #Bridgette# vs *Alexa* in the rematch catfight
« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2019, 01:08:08 PM »
While Bridgette licks her wounds and heals her body and mind from her humiliating defeat I'm gonna take a minute away from celebrating my victory and thank everybody who voted either for me or for Bridgette, everybody who took the time to read our posts, everybody who made comments except that bitch Karleigh, and a special thank you to Neo for setting up the poll so I could show Bridgette how she got lucky first time!  :P ;)  Thank you Neo!!!
#SmallBoobsMatter
(special thanks to "Katie")

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2019, 01:20:08 PM »
While Bridgette licks her wounds and heals her body and mind from her humiliating defeat I'm gonna take a minute away from celebrating my victory and thank everybody who voted either for me or for Bridgette, everybody who took the time to read our posts, everybody who made comments except that bitch Karleigh, and a special thank you to Neo for setting up the poll so I could show Bridgette how she got lucky first time!  :P ;)  Thank you Neo!!!

For the 2 of you, I'd happily set up any poll you wanted. You both are wonderful
Manager of a team of Female fighters here

Offline KarleighDancer

« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2019, 12:59:15 PM »

You got lucky Alexa. Bridgette will take you apart next time!
My life is a constant struggle of smelling like spilled coffee and tiger balm on a daily basis!

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #78 on: August 23, 2019, 06:50:36 PM »
Have to get karleigh in a poll one day :)
Manager of a team of Female fighters here

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2019, 05:05:27 PM »
Have to get karleigh in a poll one day :)

I'd like to see that Neo. One where she gets her butt handed to her!  ;)