News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

#Bridgette# vs *Alexa* in the rematch catfight

• 79 Replies

Offline Doug S & Wife

• God Member
Re: #Bridgette# vs *Alexa* in the rematch catfight
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2019, 01:41:20 PM »
Yes Yes Yes Alexa!!!!! Hottest move I have seen here. Anyone still want to debate that Bridgette got lucky to beat Alexa in their first fight?

Offline Abby Fights

« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2019, 10:20:42 PM »
I drop to my knees and rest my butt on yer tummy. I hear you mutter a pathetic threat and that makes me giggle. “You want me to get the fck off ya? Hmmm, let me sit and think about that.” I settle down pressing my thighs tight against yer body. I lean forward and run the fingers of my right hand lightly down yer red cheek that’s wet with tears. I pat yer cheek gently and then turn to give a little wink to the crowd. “Well, I thought about it. Yer gonna have to ask me a lot more nicely than that!” I suddenly give yer cheek a hard slap. The crowd cheers. “That was fun! I think I’ll do it again!” This time I use my left palm to send an even harder slap to yer right cheek. The cheers are even louder this time. “I remember before the fight you promised me that you were gonna slap me silly, Bridgette. Remember saying that? Huh? No? I do!” I give yer face two more hard slaps, one with each hand. Then I slide forward a bit onto yer boobs. “I know how proud ya are of yer girls. They really make a sweet seat.” I press down mashing yer girls under my butt. My legs pin yer arms down on the mat and yer head is nestled between my thighs. Yer body squirms under me and I look down at yer face as you stare up at me. “Not smirking now, are ya?” I reach down and grab yer hair giving it a little tug pulling yer head up a bit off the mat. Yer chin is pressed against my thong covered kitty. “I think you should kiss my kitty to show how sorry ya are for giving me that damn wedgie!” I call out loud to the crowd. “Who thinks Bridgette should kiss my kitty?”  Yt

Your heard her ask Alexa!!! Now get the fuck off of her bitch!!!!

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2019, 05:53:33 AM »
  Not sure how I got myself in this position. A fight I was expected to win! A fight I won last time! I have lost fights before but not like this. Being repeatedly slapped by another woman and being pinned by another woman are two of the most humiliating things a woman can do to another woman and you are doing both of them.  Out of anger and pure frustration  I tell you to "Get the fck off of me!" It's obvious the power, control and praise and attention the crowd is giving you is getting you excited...The first slap across my cheek hurts but it devastates my pride. The second one hits even harder and then I hear the crowd laughing,cheering and absolutely exploding with pleasure.  I look up as you have me pinned. Your knees starting to dig in and hurt my biceps. Your smiling from ear to ear and that's when I absolutely lose it and start sobbing and screaming to "Get off" "Let me up" Get her off of me!!!!" My feet flayling around then you drop two more slaps that crack across my sore face and tell me to shut up as you yank my hair and force my chin to rest on the silky fabric of your silver thong...The crowd reacting with pleasure and approval as you taunt me about kissing your kitty as I am trapped  in this impossible situation. Yt 

Offline Leanna Foxxx Fan

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2019, 05:42:12 PM »
Congrats Alexia on your dominating victory!

Offline couples compete

« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2019, 10:52:34 PM »
I drop to my knees and rest my butt on yer tummy. I hear you mutter a pathetic threat and that makes me giggle. “You want me to get the fck off ya? Hmmm, let me sit and think about that.” I settle down pressing my thighs tight against yer body. I lean forward and run the fingers of my right hand lightly down yer red cheek that’s wet with tears. I pat yer cheek gently and then turn to give a little wink to the crowd. “Well, I thought about it. Yer gonna have to ask me a lot more nicely than that!” I suddenly give yer cheek a hard slap. The crowd cheers. “That was fun! I think I’ll do it again!” This time I use my left palm to send an even harder slap to yer right cheek. The cheers are even louder this time. “I remember before the fight you promised me that you were gonna slap me silly, Bridgette. Remember saying that? Huh? No? I do!” I give yer face two more hard slaps, one with each hand. Then I slide forward a bit onto yer boobs. “I know how proud ya are of yer girls. They really make a sweet seat.” I press down mashing yer girls under my butt. My legs pin yer arms down on the mat and yer head is nestled between my thighs. Yer body squirms under me and I look down at yer face as you stare up at me. “Not smirking now, are ya?” I reach down and grab yer hair giving it a little tug pulling yer head up a bit off the mat. Yer chin is pressed against my thong covered kitty. “I think you should kiss my kitty to show how sorry ya are for giving me that damn wedgie!” I call out loud to the crowd. “Who thinks Bridgette should kiss my kitty?”  Yt

OH YES Alexa!  Make her kiss it!

Hell yeah!!!! The bitch is yours!!! Make her kiss it! Make her pucker up!!!  ;D

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
  • Alexalicious = Vicious & Delicious!
« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2019, 03:56:16 AM »
I’ve thought about this moment since our first fight. Ever since you walked out of this pit a winner with the crowd all cheering and chanting yer name with you grinning and waving at them and giving me a smirk as I sat huddled on the mat. Oh I’ve thought about this moment, dreamed about it. Now its happening. I have you pinned and beaten, sobbing and screaming and OMG it feels sooooo damn great! I swore I was gonna pay you back and that’s exactly what I’m doing right here in the very same pink pit. And this time the crowd is cheering me and chanting my name. I look out at everyone and this is a memory I will never forget. I know you wont forget it either. I smirk at you. I give yer hair a sharp little tug pulling yer chin and lips even more into my silver and black thong. “Looks like I’m gonna have to convince ya to kiss my kitty. Still holding tight to yer hair to keep yer head snug between my thighs I drop down to my side and stretch out my strong dancer’s legs. I lock my ankles and start to squeeze yer head in a crushing face scissors. “You want me to get off? You want me to let you up? Tell me you submit Bridgette!! I want to hear you say you give!! Oh yeah. And kiss my kitty bitch!!!”  Yt
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 04:03:44 AM by *Alexa* »
#SmallBoobsMatter
(special thanks to "Katie")

« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2019, 03:22:28 PM »
There is no way Alexa should be winning this fight! Bridgette is so much better than her. Alexa has no heart, hurt her and she folds. She cant handle it. She proved it against Kayla and against me and against Bridgette the first fight! This one too. Bridgette is putting a hurt on her and Alexa is starting to crumble. Like she always does! Go Bridgette!!!

Talk about eating your words!  Bridgette is about ready to get her head popped like a zit! Lmao!

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2019, 07:31:52 PM »
  I am an absolute mess...I can't ever remember sobbing and crying this hard especially in front of hundreds of people but the gravity of the situation is just emotionally overwhelming. Just a short while ago I was confident and strong and was excited about celebrating another victory over you and shut you up once and for all about how you out fought me the first fight but here I lay in the pit broken physically and emotionally and being absolutely woman handled by you. The loud cheers and praise you are getting from the crowd only fuels you more. I let out yet another high pitched yelp and whimper as you give me hair another escrutiating I tug on my extremely tender and sore scalp but that is nothing to what ensues. My face literally feels as though it is being crushed by a vice as you reposition yourself...My hands instinctively fly up and frantically pull and claw at your thighs but they are no match for the the legs you literally spend hours upon hours training and dancing every week....My face is red and scrunched and my body starts flayling frantically. I look like a wounded trapped animal hunted and caught and a majority of the crowd is luving it. I am hysterical and start screaming. "I GIVE I GIVE I GIVE....PLEASE NO MORE! NO MORE I GIVE!!!!!!! Yt 

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2019, 04:35:57 PM »
  I am an absolute mess...I can't ever remember sobbing and crying this hard especially in front of hundreds of people but the gravity of the situation is just emotionally overwhelming. Just a short while ago I was confident and strong and was excited about celebrating another victory over you and shut you up once and for all about how you out fought me the first fight but here I lay in the pit broken physically and emotionally and being absolutely woman handled by you. The loud cheers and praise you are getting from the crowd only fuels you more. I let out yet another high pitched yelp and whimper as you give me hair another escrutiating I tug on my extremely tender and sore scalp but that is nothing to what ensues. My face literally feels as though it is being crushed by a vice as you reposition yourself...My hands instinctively fly up and frantically pull and claw at your thighs but they are no match for the the legs you literally spend hours upon hours training and dancing every week....My face is red and scrunched and my body starts flayling frantically. I look like a wounded trapped animal hunted and caught and a majority of the crowd is luving it. I am hysterical and start screaming. "I GIVE I GIVE I GIVE....PLEASE NO MORE! NO MORE I GIVE!!!!!!! Yt 

I watch yer body thrash and squirm on the pink mat - the same tan tone athletic flexible *almost* perfect body that you so proudly strutted all over the arena and posed for the crowd showing off yer girlz and curves and legs and bubble butt. Now its broken and helpless and yer not so proud anymore! I keep yer head trapped between my thighs with a firm grip on yer blonde hair as I stretch my legs and squeeze even harder. Even with the deafening noise from the crowd, the drone that hovers above us filming the action is picking up the sound of yer sobbing on its mic. I'm waiting to hear you say that you submit nice and loud so the mic can broadcast it on the speakers so everybody can hear. But you keep fighting and trying to escape! I know how much it would kill you to have to say that to me here in front of everybody, how it will eat at you and haunt you and you will hear yerself say it in yer mind over and over. I know. I've been there. I said it to you right here. And it drove me to demand this rematch. Now I'm so close to hearing you say it to me. But yer too damn proud or too dumb or maybe a little of both. Yer fingers clutch at my thighs and try to claw and scratch yer way to freedom. But its not gonna happen. You aren't going anywhere. Yer trapped and we both know it. Yer face is getting redder and redder and its all scrunched up. I flex my thigh muscles and squeeze even harder as I wipe my sweaty hair from my face with my free hand. I know I'll be feeling the effects of yer vicious attack on my body for days or maybe even weeks but I can live with the pain as long as I hear you finally say the words I've been waiting for. And finally you do. They come out of yer mouth in a hysterical scream that is so loud the crowd can hear it even without the over head mic. "I GIVE I GIVE I GIVE....PLEASE NO MORE! NO MORE I GIVE!!!!!!!" I let out a sigh of relief and happiness knowing that I DID WHAT I SAID I WAS GONNA DO!! But I still keep you trapped in my face scissors. "Good girl, Bridge. That wasn't so hard was it? But there is one more thing ya have to do. You know what it is." I give yer hair a little tug and wink to the crowd with a great big grin. "Kiss kiss!" The crowd starts chanting it. Louder and louder. "KISS KISS! KISS KISS!! KISS KISS!!!"  Yt
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 06:28:07 PM by *Alexa* »
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2019, 03:13:58 AM »
Terrific win baby girl! I am over the moon proud of you Lex!!  ;)  :-*

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2019, 07:08:51 PM »
I can't even imagine how unflattering I look at the moment. My face completely squished,scrunched and bright red being trapped between your devastating thighs. With your background and the intense workouts and trainings you do with your legs it should be illegal for you to use them in this manner. My cheekbones and jaw literally feel as if they are being crushed and broken. I hysterically scream out my submission.  All I want to do is run out of here with what pride and strength I have left but the allure of the praise and attention the crowd is giving you is too much for you as you are gloating and soaking it in. Even after my deep crys and submission you don't let me up. You keep your thighs locked around me and there isn't anything I can do. My hands prying and pulling at your thighs but it's clear they are no match for your thighs.  I scream out again! I SUBMIT!!!!!! LET ME GO! That's when I notice you pumping your fist to the crowd getting them even more excited as you start the chant! KISS IT KISS IT KISS IT!!!! I sob and hysterically scream OK OK!!!! I WILL!!!! Anything to get you to stop crushing my poor sore face. I feel an incredible relief from the pressure but also feel another rough  sharp tug on my hair as you yank my head into place forcing my lips to the silk fabric of your thong. I give it a kiss and sob OK NOW LET ME GO!!!   

Offline Leanna Foxxx Fan

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2019, 07:59:18 PM »
Congrats on your victory Alexa!

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2019, 04:59:06 AM »
You scream out yer surrender one more time but yer pride is stopping you from making that little gesture that proves without a doubt yer total submission. Its obvious you need convincing so I squeeze yer head even harder. That does it. You cry out that you will finally end yer suffering and kiss my kitty. I relax my crushing vise and wait for yer lips to ‘kiss kiss’. But you take too long doing it. That tiny shred of pride and dignity deep inside you is resisting to the very end. So I give yer hair a violent tug. And finally I feel yer trembling lips press against the fabric of my thong. I pump my fist to the crowd and their roar rocks the entire arena. I release the scissors and let go of yer hair. Now that you totally submitted to me and the fight is over the adrenaline rush fades and I collapse on the mat on my back next to you. Exhausted and in a lot of pain. Gasping for air and drenched in perspiration. But I manage to sit up with a groan and slowly stagger to my feet wincing from the stinging fire in my kitty. I wipe the tears from my eyes and look down at you on the mat curled up on yer side with yer knees tucked up. We are right in the middle of the pit. I walk around yer body waving to the audience and I break into a big smile. I use my bare foot to push you over onto yer back. I know I could just walk away, content with getting my revenge for our first fight and beating you this time like I said I would. I know how good a fighter you are, and how close you came to beating me again. How you had me in big trouble and in excruciating pain. And how you fought hard to the very end and it took all my strength and energy and will power to finally break you. I could just walk away. But I’m not gonna walk away. I’m gonna savor this sweet moment. Make it a moment I’ll never forget and neither will you. I strike a victory pose standing over you with my bare foot on yer heaving belly. I flex for the crowd. OMG they are all on their feet now giving me a standing ovation! Well, not all of them. Some of yer fans are sitting with heads down and very silent. I look down at you again lying there moaning with yer eyes closed. “Open yer eyes Bridgette, yer missing all the fun!” I wait for you to slowly open yer eyes and when you do I move my foot up and plant it on yer face pushing down a bit. I raise my clenched fist high in the air and soak in the cheers of the crowd knowing I’ll be partying celebrating my win all nite long!!!
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2019, 03:31:09 PM »
Well looks like that concludes our poll. I am going to go lick my wounds and hide as this was not the result I expected.  Even though it's just cyber and you don't get the scratches and bruises your ego and pride definitely takes a shot and Alexa made sure I felt every bit of it. Pretty sure this is the tougehst loss I have ever had here. It was not supposed to be her clinching and pumping her fists over me... The good news for me is that I did BEAT Alexa in our first poll so we are still even in my book ;) Thanks for the comments and support ya'll! I will be back once I heal!

Offline jake1990

• God Member
« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2019, 01:24:24 AM »
Even though my fighter lost this was one hell of a fight and it was so hot to see them fight like this. Once Alexa got Bridgette to the ground it was all over. It was hot to see all that power Alexa had in her legs go to work. I thank both of them for writing this. It will likely be a go to for me.