News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

#Bridgette# vs *Alexa* in the rematch catfight

• 79 Replies

Offline jake1990

• God Member
Re: #Bridgette# vs *Alexa* in the rematch catfight
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2019, 02:44:19 AM »
Oh crap Alexa has Brigette on the ropes! Plenty of time Bridgette. It's ok, you can still take this. Team Bridgette!!!

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
  • Alexalicious = Vicious & Delicious!
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2019, 02:55:44 AM »
I can’t see it but I know yer palm left an imprint on my cheek from that vicious slap. I’m lucky I didn’t bite down on my tongue. I’m mad at myself for being the first one to hit the mat in the fight. Red faced I make it back up to my feet before you can attack. You let go of my hair but my ponytail comes undone. My face is stinging and throbbing and I work my jaw as I stand up again. I give you a little smirk to try to convince you it didn’t hurt even though there are tears in my eyes that I force myself not to wipe away. “Lucky slap bitch!” I see you have moved over to the wall and that gives me a chance to brush my hair from my face and quickly wipe my eyes at the same time. We move toward each other again as the crowd noise gets even louder. They are all on their feet cheering and shouting and whistling and going crazy. We get close enough for me to swing my right hand at yer face trying for a slap of my own. At the same time I see you make a grab at my hair again. I raise my free hand up and jerk my head back. But you fake me out band grab my thong instead. I totally wasn’t expecting that. You yank up so hard the fabric cuts and digs into my kitty like a razor blade. I let out a loud screetch from the sudden intense pain and go up on tiptoes hopping up and down with both my hands wildly grabbing at yer wrist trying to make you let go of my thong. I wail again drowning out the crowd who are loving yer brutal attack.  Yt
#SmallBoobsMatter
(special thanks to "Katie")

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2019, 10:42:54 AM »
This time there won't be any doubt! Yer sooooo going down Bridgette!!!

Ha Ha!!! I just want everyone to remember!  I did WIN last time we fought and I WILL be doing it again!  Get ready to lose again sweetie!

I can't believe you let that little blonde tart beat you, Alexa!  Kick her blonde ass really good and after you win, leave a calling card! 

Simone
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline KarleighDancer

« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2019, 01:58:44 PM »
There is no way Alexa should be winning this fight! Bridgette is so much better than her. Alexa has no heart, hurt her and she folds. She cant handle it. She proved it against Kayla and against me and against Bridgette the first fight! This one too. Bridgette is putting a hurt on her and Alexa is starting to crumble. Like she always does! Go Bridgette!!!
My life is a constant struggle of smelling like spilled coffee and tiger balm on a daily basis!

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2019, 02:44:37 PM »
Yanking and twisting the front of your thong around my wrist and you start squealing at the top of your lungs and the crowd erupts to their highest level of the fight... Your hands start frantically grabbing and clawing at mine as you go up on your tippy toes...Leaning my body weight into you and driving my legs as I attempt to drive your body against the wall to keep you in place while I continue work your thong and hoping it does a number on your sensitive inner walls. Yt

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2019, 03:32:52 AM »
I try to dig my toes into the mat to stop you from pushing me back into the wall but you keep yanking up on my thong making the fabric cut into my tender kitty even more. I have no choice but to backpedal until my back is pressed against the pink padded wall. Along with the cheers and whistling from the crowd I'm close enough to hear some laughing too. I know they are laughing at me. At how I'm letting you control the action of the fight. I see the smirk on yer face as you press yer body into mine pinning me against the wall. Seeing that smirk and hearing the laughs from the crowd makes me so humiliated and furious that I block out the pain the yanking of my thong is causing. I have to start fighting back hard, to do something to turn things around. No more fighting scared and defensive! As you push into me I keep tugging at yer wrist with my right hand but reach my left hand up behind yer back. I grab hold of yer hair and pull down as hard as I can. At the same time I raise my right foot up trying to stomp my heel down hard on yer bare left foot.  Yt
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2019, 04:47:19 AM »
Leaning on you and trying to use my body weight to keep you against the wall as I rip and tear at your thong bottom from the front. I've got a good grip on your thong and it is getting wedged way up inside you...You're squealing and the crowd is loving it which delights me and I am momentarily smirking, ok smiling. With my experience I should be more focused on the danger of the situation.  You're like a wounded dangerous cornered animal. Within a matter of seconds I feel my head get viciously yanked back as you're hand shoots up and gets a vicious grip on my ponytail. My hand instinctively lets go of your thong and shoots up to try and relieve pressure and protect my scalp. It's right then that I feel a escrutiating pain on the top of my foot as you drive your heel down.  Now I am the one squealing out as I fall to my knee in pain and I feel your grip on my ponytail tightening... Yt
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 04:49:08 AM by #Bridgette# »

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2019, 05:47:11 AM »
After I stomp down on yer foot with my heel you finally release yer grip on my thong and drop down to one knee. Still holding a tight grip on yer blonde locks with my left hand, I carefully tenderly adjust my thong wincing from the intense burning agony in my raw chafed kitty. I'm sobbing in pain and I have tears streaming down my red face. I look down at you kneeling there squealing. Yer not smirking any more! "Now its time for Bridgette bitch to really suffer!!" I yell to the crowd. They answer back with cheers that rock the whole arena. Not wasting any time I pull you back up to yer feet by yer hair. When you are standing there facing me favoring yer hurting foot I bring my right knee up fast and hard aiming at yer kitty. "See how you like being attacked there, you bitch!!!"  Yt
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2019, 11:31:06 AM »
After I stomp down on yer foot with my heel you finally release yer grip on my thong and drop down to one knee. Still holding a tight grip on yer blonde locks with my left hand, I carefully tenderly adjust my thong wincing from the intense burning agony in my raw chafed kitty. I'm sobbing in pain and I have tears streaming down my red face. I look down at you kneeling there squealing. Yer not smirking any more! "Now its time for Bridgette bitch to really suffer!!" I yell to the crowd. They answer back with cheers that rock the whole arena. Not wasting any time I pull you back up to yer feet by yer hair. When you are standing there facing me favoring yer hurting foot I bring my right knee up fast and hard aiming at yer kitty. "See how you like being attacked there, you bitch!!!"  Yt

IT'S OVER BRIDGETTE! 

Make Bridgette Kiss Your Kitty, Alexa!!!  The ULTIMATE HUMILIATION! 
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline Fightspectator

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2019, 01:50:30 PM »

:o Oh Damn!!!!!!! It's been a long hard fight but Alexa has got the blonde  now!!!!! Incredible! 

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2019, 03:55:31 PM »
Holding my tender foot up as I am forced back up by the hard tight grip you've got on the back of my hair...I hear the crowd and your fans go crazy as they can see you have now cleary secured the dominant position. With all of the hair yanking we have done my scalp is so sensitive so instinctively my hands shoot back to try and protect it. Grabing and wrestling with your hands while hopping on one foot leaves me wide open and vulnerable for a brutal fight finishing attack. A rookie mistake and with my experience something I know never to do but it has been a close exhausting fight and I am wore down...You see the opportunity and seize it and within seconds I let out a whaling scream and my eyes roll back in my head as I fall to my knees from your direct knee to my clitty... My hands shooting down there to grab it and my body half limp. My eyes instantly fill with tears as I know I am in serious trouble and I know you know it too as I see you luving the cheers. Your breathing hard and can certainly tell you've been in a battle but your also starting to glow with a sense of pride and accomplishment...Yt
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 04:04:00 PM by #Bridgette# »

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2019, 04:27:06 AM »
I hear a loud gasp from the crowd when my knee smashes into yer clitty. The gasp is drowned out by yer loud scream. You scream right in my ear which makes me wince, its so loud. I lean against the padded wall and watch yer eyes roll back in yer head, and yer body stiffen right before you drop down to yer knees in front of me. I want so much to smile at seeing you down there all helpless and moaning, doubled over with both hands cradling yer kitty. But I cant smile. Not yet. I’m in too much pain right now. My scalp feels like its on fire from all the hairpulling you did. And I know I’ll be feeling the effect from that damn vicious wedgie for days. The way the taut fabric of my thong cut so deep and split my labia sent waves of excruciating agony shooting through my body. I wipe the tears from my eyes and push myself off the wall. My ears are still ringing from yer scream but now I can hear the reaction of the crowd. It sounds like most of them are cheering but I can also make out some boos and comments from yer fans. Stuff like “it was a lucky shot”. I turn to the crowd for a second and manage a tight little smirk. “Maybe it was lucky but it worked! The bitch is on her knees!” I don’t wanna waste any more time, I know yer hurt and on yer knees, but you’re too damn good a fighter for me to give you time to recover while I play to the crowd. Yer probably the toughest fighter I ever faced and I know it could easily be me down on the mat right now instead of you. I walk gingerly around you wincing with every step. Yer doubled over moaning and sobbing with yer bubble butt in the air. OMG I sooooo want to pay you back for everything you did to me! I lean down, raise my right arm up high and swing it down in a fast brutal arc. My open palm smacks yer butt cheek so hard it sounds like a gun shot and leaves a pale imprint on yer tan skin. I move close to yer head and grab yer hair. “Time to finish this!” I call out to everyone in the arena. I use yer hair to roughly twist and pull yer body to put you on yer back on the pink mat. Then I stand over you you facing yer head looking down as I start to drop to my knees to straddle you so I can have some revenge fun.  Yt
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 04:35:43 AM by *Alexa* »
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline Emmapins123

« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2019, 01:48:55 PM »
Wow! What a huge win for Alexa!!! Bridegette is so good at these but Alexa was steadfast that she should have won the first match. Came out and backed up every word and just kicked her ass! Congrats Alexa! Great poll fight both girls!

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2019, 04:22:14 PM »
Doubled over my tan ass cheeks dropped down on my bare feet as I am still wincing and holding my clitty... I am exhausted and hurt. That one lucky shot drained every ounce of fight and energy I had. I hear you exchanging some banter with a few of my fans and I glance up and see you flexing your biceps for the crowd with a huge smile then you once again step towards me when I feel the bare palm of your palm crack on my ass like a whip. I let out a huge yelp and then hear the crowd erupt with more pleasure followed by loud chants "Alexa, Alexa, Alexa!!!" That's when you grab my hair and woman handle me. Easily flipping me on my back... That cocky smirk on your face while you stand over me...Mentally I want to fight back so badly but physically my body is completely on empty...I lightly mutter "Get the fck off of me! "  Yt 
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 04:23:10 PM by #Bridgette# »

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2019, 04:56:01 AM »
I drop to my knees and rest my butt on yer tummy. I hear you mutter a pathetic threat and that makes me giggle. “You want me to get the fck off ya? Hmmm, let me sit and think about that.” I settle down pressing my thighs tight against yer body. I lean forward and run the fingers of my right hand lightly down yer red cheek that’s wet with tears. I pat yer cheek gently and then turn to give a little wink to the crowd. “Well, I thought about it. Yer gonna have to ask me a lot more nicely than that!” I suddenly give yer cheek a hard slap. The crowd cheers. “That was fun! I think I’ll do it again!” This time I use my left palm to send an even harder slap to yer right cheek. The cheers are even louder this time. “I remember before the fight you promised me that you were gonna slap me silly, Bridgette. Remember saying that? Huh? No? I do!” I give yer face two more hard slaps, one with each hand. Then I slide forward a bit onto yer boobs. “I know how proud ya are of yer girls. They really make a sweet seat.” I press down mashing yer girls under my butt. My legs pin yer arms down on the mat and yer head is nestled between my thighs. Yer body squirms under me and I look down at yer face as you stare up at me. “Not smirking now, are ya?” I reach down and grab yer hair giving it a little tug pulling yer head up a bit off the mat. Yer chin is pressed against my thong covered kitty. “I think you should kiss my kitty to show how sorry ya are for giving me that damn wedgie!” I call out loud to the crowd. “Who thinks Bridgette should kiss my kitty?”  Yt
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 05:05:15 AM by *Alexa* »
#SmallBoobsMatter