News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Which kind of catfights do you like?

• 34 Replies

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
Re: Which kind of catfights do you like?
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2019, 12:07:23 PM »
Evenly matched wives who fight for alpha status in front of husbands!

That is also mines.
Both wife's in lingerie fight it out during husbands watching on a couch.

My favourite too.

Offline Led2

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2020, 03:01:08 AM »
Evenly matched clothes ripping catfights in nylons stockings girl next door types buxom barmaids, housewives, mistresses etc . Glamour models in hot pants and wrestling divas  are just fake !
Love watching women cat fight

Offline Osy2000

• God Member
  • I love catfights where blondes are punished
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2020, 09:43:44 AM »
One-side fight where a tall brunette (or a strong black girl) beats a small blonde...
I love every kind of women fignts, but especially when weak blondies are dominated...

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2020, 06:00:52 PM »
Recently I witnessed a real-life occurrence of disagreement between two women, in which one was hazarding public safety over feeling special. What I've found staggering that whenever non-fetishists try to kink shame us about being into catfights (and if you never encountered that, congrats on not being on social media ;) ) they're very quick to jump on female conflict to call it a catfight when it's actually not.

So, I find a more elaborative question is what type of real-life catfights do we like and what type do we imagine/would like to happen. I like mature women fighting in both as they employ more strategies to preserve energy. People with the same level of experience/stamina go for a tactical advantage ASAP, at least in real life they're not interested in each other's bodies, nor in extending a fight for our pleasure.

The other thing is that I set suspense of disbelief close to believable. As women are more exposed to social death more easily than we guys are, that's the number one reason why a sober woman doesn't let her anger take over reason since it's never just fighting another woman but very easily fighting her hive as well, you might stab the queen to death, but you won't come out of it alive either. Taking that chance happens because one has nothing to lose, don't care if they survive, or the power dynamics shifted in her favor.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline Lexxxdt

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2020, 09:27:47 PM »
I like barefoot, bare knuckle fist fights between middle age, curvy women....bare fists, bare feet, thudding into thick but not fat bodies...wearing jeans or leather pants...topless is a plus, but one of my favorite tactics is when one woman goes mui tuay,  clasping hands behind her opponents neck to hold her in place and driving kneecaps into soft tit-flesh, which is where an opponents sports bra can hold tits in place for more accurate targeting...topless or not, I also prefer when the fight turns catty, and detieriates into hairpulling and face gouging.....strappy, flat sandals optional, but painted toes are a must...

I prefer the two women fighting each other because they flat out don’t like each other, and I prefer them to meet socially and take a dislike to one another, with .dirty looks, and underlying tension building between them to light the fuse for an explosion to come another day....

A couple driving home after a party where the women meet for the first time...The silence in the car is deafening, and the husband breaks the silence with “They seem nice”, and the wife replies “He’s alright”...”What about her?”..the wife doesn’t answer, and his cock springs to life...He knows his wife...He knows what’s coming....

Offline femfitefan

• God Member
    • My Flickr Photo Page
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2020, 08:47:13 PM »
I like an even match up between two women who are meeting privately just to see who is better.  Maybe there has been some trash talk between the two leading up to the match to get them good and fired up to go at each other, down and dirty, with everything they have.

tafflion

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2020, 10:13:00 AM »
Generally women in their thirties or forties, especially if they are wearing skirts. Best fight is when one of them ends up crying.

Offline Sumitkumarkaranraj

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2020, 08:41:43 PM »
Any sort of a fight between two evenly matched girls or woman. A long hard russel with one of them ends up crying.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2020, 08:59:03 PM »
There is something appealing about every person's response (That I have read so far.) to the question. It just goes to show we all have something in common. ;)

I guess I am very vanilla in my tastes. The basic scenario is simple: two woman equal or similar in stats having a traditional tooth and nail catfight to the finish with the man as the prize. They can be old, young, any nationality. Its the trash talk and the passion the women are expressing to "win" the man that is a big part of the turn on.

Fantasizing about being that prize is a big part of that for me.

Offline dabit12

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2021, 12:56:17 AM »
I love a catfight between a younger and older woman.  Both wearing tight skirts and blouses, office attire.   Love when the older woman teaches the young girl a lesson.

DoubleT2

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2021, 11:34:40 AM »
Evenly matched mature women, in a private location fighting tooth and nail in the presence of their male partners only.

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2021, 11:05:09 PM »
Same for me....

I love a catfight between a younger and older woman.  Both wearing tight skirts and blouses, office attire.   Love when the older woman teaches the young girl a lesson.
I like fighting elegantly dressed other women

Offline sig

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2021, 10:58:38 PM »
I am a fan of one-sided beatdowns. Better if one though woman beats down several cuties, and still better if it is one though girl beating down several sexy and elegant matures.
In short, the recurring subject of my stories.

Offline Links9911

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2021, 05:13:11 PM »
Ik like catfights between women who are older than 40. Evenly matched.

Offline Antonylovescfs

• I like to watch evenly matched catfights.
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2021, 03:20:43 PM »
Topless catfight in a ring. Both girls enter the ring disrobe and go to their corners and stare each other out until the fight begins,  no rules just a fair fight to the finish, both girls are brunette with large breasts,fighting over a man.
Topless boxing is also a fetish

Fantastic description! Do you have any pairs?
Antonylovescfs