News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Which kind of catfights do you like?

• 34 Replies

Offline Antonylovescfs

• I like to watch evenly matched catfights.
Which kind of catfights do you like?
« on: August 04, 2019, 11:02:26 PM »
Being a die hard fan of catfights over the past few years I'd love to know more about why people like certain type of catfights. For example I'm a HUGE fan of evenly matched catfights. The very idea of two similarly build girls fighting it out makes my day!! Anything other than that doesn't excite me as such. Would love to know more about people who have similar/different likings.
Cheers!
Antonylovescfs

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Which kind of catfights do you like?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 12:36:34 AM »
Fighting for a job or promotion.

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2019, 03:07:37 AM »
Two wives fighting to be the top bitch, who will be the one fucked by both husbands together, while the loser watches only.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2019, 07:11:59 AM »
         Love catfights over a guy where the good girl or wife/gf is in a fight against a ex gf/ex wife or even a friend that they both know each other. The girl with the guy already loses the fight with him watching as she is dismantled in easy fashion for most of the fight. Also the girl winning has by a big margin in size of chest. To which she points out as she is the entire encounter. Talking directly to the guy as she handles his current girl. For whatever reason has always been hot to think about she has the guy but is out classed in strength,body, and fighting spirit all in the end was how she proved better than her rival. Shoot just arm wrestling another girl while taunting and pointing out the difference between herself and the other girl .

Offline Rivals Rapture

• God Member
  • Hate & desire -- struggle & sensuality.
    • www.Fights.Sexy - The Home of Female Fight Fiction
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2019, 07:55:21 PM »
Being a die hard fan of catfights over the past few years I'd love to know more about why people like certain type of catfights. For example I'm a HUGE fan of evenly matched catfights. The very idea of two similarly build girls fighting it out makes my day!! Anything other than that doesn't excite me as such. Would love to know more about people who have similar/different likings.
Cheers!

This is my weakness too. If the girls aren't the same shape and size, the battle just doesn't interest me. I suppose that's because I love struggle to occur between equals, and so the closer I can drag the girls in my stories towards being mirrors, the better.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2019, 07:56:44 PM »
I am more a fan of the one-sided fights, especially when a little nerdy type somehow finds a way to beat her much sexier opponent. It probably goes back to when I was a kid watching Popeye cartoons and Olive Oyl beat up the sexy blonde at the gym. I think the humilation of losing and the embarrassing things the winner puts the loser through is a big part of what I like about this fetish.
It's kind of the cousin to s & m and b & d. Not exactly the same but there are some elements in both fetishes. And that's about as deep as I care to probe this weirdness that we love.

Offline katietay

• God Member
  • I write on Literotica :)
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2019, 02:07:26 PM »
Wrestling, more so than hairpulling catfights. Lots of muscle vs muscle struggle. Strength and willpower.

I also agree with preferring arranged fights, because if a fight is spontaneous it's real animosity, and that's not actually nice to be in. But with a pre-arranged fight, there's a ritualistic element that makes it sexier: all parties involved know what's involved, there's clarity and consent all around.
My Literotica profile: https://tinyurl.com/KatieTayLiterotica

Strong, muscular women engaged in grueling battles for dominance and supremacy, in various settings. Sound good? ;)

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2019, 01:59:23 AM »
I like one-sided fights, the more one-sided the better! Even better if the losing girl is the bigger of the two, it makes her defeat more humiliating. Perfect would be a diminutive girl beats up a bigger girl, then orders the battered and frightened  girl to strip, in front of an audience. Heh heh!

Offline Fortran Wrench

• Friend, writer and morally bankrupt...
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2019, 04:19:26 AM »
The two things I love most in a fight story are:

1) When we really get to know the characters and setting first,
2) When they start out fully clothed and end up totally naked.

Tell a good story with those two things in it and I'm hooked. :)
There's no elevator to success. You'll have to take the stairs.

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2019, 05:25:48 AM »
The two things I love most in a fight story are:

1) When we really get to know the characters and setting first,
2) When they start out fully clothed and end up totally naked.

Tell a good story with those two things in it and I'm hooked. :)

I'm reaching way back but does anyone remember a series of Catfight stories written by Troung666 or (more recently) a  series of titfight stories written by a writer named WRDWeaver???
You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2019, 10:54:15 AM »
Evenly matched wives who fight for alpha status in front of husbands!

That is also mines.
Both wife's in lingerie fight it out during husbands watching on a couch.
I love women especially when they fight

BigArthur

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2019, 11:54:22 AM »
love to see catfights where there's a lot of body & belly punching, especially when it's two fat sexy girls also love 2 vs 1 fights where one girl is destroyed by the other two

Offline pizarro777

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2019, 05:48:10 AM »
Interracial catfight or wrestling.  My favorite is between a Japanese vs. Caucasian. 

Offline andyj666

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2019, 08:50:34 PM »
Cheers!

I like old young, wife mistress cat fights. When old and ugly wife beat a young hottie...

Offline catftluver

• Luv to see her suffer!
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2019, 02:19:11 PM »
Love one sided, where they start even and soon one shows to be meaner, dirty fighter but the jobber is tough and determined, holds out taking lots of abuse, especially to her body, focusing on her tits and pussy! Refusing to surrender and lose her bf or hubby to the winner. The more dirty, the better for me, after all this is all about fantasy!