News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Which kind of catfights do you like?

• 36 Replies

Offline DoubleT2

• God Member
  • Two to Tangle
Re: Which kind of catfights do you like?
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2021, 11:34:40 AM »
Evenly matched mature women, in a private location fighting tooth and nail in the presence of their male partners only.

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2021, 11:05:09 PM »
Same for me....

I love a catfight between a younger and older woman.  Both wearing tight skirts and blouses, office attire.   Love when the older woman teaches the young girl a lesson.
I like fighting elegantly dressed other women

Offline sig

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2021, 10:58:38 PM »
I am a fan of one-sided beatdowns. Better if one though woman beats down several cuties, and still better if it is one though girl beating down several sexy and elegant matures.
In short, the recurring subject of my stories.

Offline Links9911

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2021, 05:13:11 PM »
Ik like catfights between women who are older than 40. Evenly matched.

Offline John145

« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2021, 06:56:34 PM »
Topless catfight in a ring. Both girls enter the ring disrobe and go to their corners and stare each other out until the fight begins,  no rules just a fair fight to the finish, both girls are brunette with large breasts,fighting over a man.
Topless boxing is also a fetish

Offline Antonylovescfs

• I like to watch evenly matched catfights.
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2021, 03:20:43 PM »
Topless catfight in a ring. Both girls enter the ring disrobe and go to their corners and stare each other out until the fight begins,  no rules just a fair fight to the finish, both girls are brunette with large breasts,fighting over a man.
Topless boxing is also a fetish

Fantastic description! Do you have any pairs?

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

« Reply #36 on: Yesterday at 08:07:19 PM »
A Bisexual Cougar who is still HOT at 50 (guess who) fights a barely 18 young girl. 

The younger girl starts fighting dirty when the older woman starts knocking her around and dominating her, really working over the younger girls body. 
But when the younger girl start kicking and fighting really dirty, she triumphs and demands satisfaction after the match is over.  So the older woman is forced to get on her knees and open wide!   :o