News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Which kind of catfights do you like?

• 34 Replies

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
Re: Which kind of catfights do you like?
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2021, 08:07:19 PM »
A Bisexual Cougar who is still HOT at 50 (guess who) fights a barely 18 young girl. 

The younger girl starts fighting dirty when the older woman starts knocking her around and dominating her, really working over the younger girls body. 
But when the younger girl start kicking and fighting really dirty, she triumphs and demands satisfaction after the match is over.  So the older woman is forced to get on her knees and open wide!   :o

Offline wrestling and fight love

• Stealing girlfriend match is my favorite
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2021, 04:36:49 PM »
Interracial catfights:

Asian vs white
Turkish vs Syrian or Persian
Turkish vs German
Black vs White

Fight for him concept
Apartment catfight
Footdom catfight
Maid vs wife
Wife vs mistress
Mother and daughter vs mother and daughter

We can talk if you have same or similar interests.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 05:54:25 PM by wrestling and fight love »
MvM and MvF cyber matches are my favorites. We can talk the details :)

Trillian: scottrogre

Offline Videan

« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2021, 07:06:20 PM »
Championship Match.

Both fighters in opposite corners.  In thongs and topless (or have bikini tops).  Blonde  vs brunette.  Both women are bigger probably about 5’7-5’10.  Described as between 140-170 lbs.  Stomachs aren’t hyper flat but protrude a bit—they must be barefoot.

The fight happens not a lot of scissor holds or hair pulling (unless being pulled up to feet) tons of belly punching and body blows and body slams and body splashes (more splashes! Need more in art work!)

After an even back and forth one woman throws off her opponent and she’s completely surprised and the girl who is thrown makes a loud “oumph!”noise and the soon to be winner belly punches her after dragging her up to her knees then body splashes to finish her off. Meanwhile in the ring the winner celebrates and the loser is seen tearful in the background.

Both are sweaty or if it’s oil drenched in oil/mud

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2021, 07:37:42 PM »
Being a die hard fan of catfights over the past few years I'd love to know more about why people like certain type of catfights. For example I'm a HUGE fan of evenly matched catfights. The very idea of two similarly build girls fighting it out makes my day!! Anything other than that doesn't excite me as such. Would love to know more about people who have similar/different likings.
Cheers!

I have the opposite feeling about two females going at it.  I have found that I really get turned on when my opponent is under 20 (I am 50).  And as HOT as it is when I win, because of what I usually do the losers (here kitty, kitty), it is SO HOT when the young girl beat me, work my Cinnamon ass over, and then demand that I eat at the Y!  OMG!  Wet just thinking about that! 

Come see me all you teens, here. 

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • Christine Dupree's Naked Catfights
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2021, 11:44:52 PM »
 I like female fights where there's a contrast in the 2 fighters...

Either a much smaller girl vs a much bigger girl..Especially if the  much bigger girl challenges a much smaller girl and better yet if the  much bigger girl challenges a much smaller girl and the smaller girl beats her...
Or a much older woman vs a younger opponent...Especially l and better yet if the much older woman challenges a much younger girl and the younger girl beats her...

Or a girl with really large tits vs an opponent with very tiny tits...Especially if the girl with really large tits challenges an opponent with very tiny tits to either some type of titfight or a tit punching boxing match...Better yet if the big tit girl loses to a girl with really tiny tits...

Mostly or entirely 1-sided matches are my favorite matches as are ring matches over apt matches./..
bend