News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

What is your favorite catfight setting?

• 48 Replies

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: What is your favorite catfight setting?
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2021, 02:05:27 AM »
I think about a gathering outdoors. Shorts, halter tops with old high school classmates. Friendly horseplay gets started. Eventually my gf and an old rival get into the mix. One gets embarrassed by the other making her look bad and an all out wrestling match gets rough. Ends with one girl leaving no doubt by making sure everyone knows who won.

Offline John1980

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2021, 12:57:51 PM »
Boxing in a ring, both girls wearing gym crop tops.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2021, 07:02:12 PM »
Got several favs....
Two rival motorcycle clubs operating in the same town get two of their best catfighters to fight it out. Losing club must leave town. Fight takes place in a small desert town outdoors in the heat! Nude.
Club A
https://thumb-p2.xhcdn.com/a/XAZ6lDQTgg-HbN58DLc0Jg/000/117/741/512_450.jpg
Club B
https://content.coedcherry.com/love-gisele/213/15.jpg
Two stripper/poll dancers, topless in a private room/lounge fighting in front of a small group. Winner gets big $$$$'s.

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2021, 01:31:06 AM »
I have a ton of favorites too.  My two favorites are a large fancy cabin in the winter with the women fighting in front of a roaring fire and a fancy Penthouse Suite in an upscale hotel with the women fighting in the living room.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline JimmyD61

• I love catfights! Would love to hear about yours!
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2021, 01:45:32 PM »
Uninterrupted in elevator, shower, or walk in closet.

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2021, 02:26:06 PM »
A house, where the furniture is moved to provide a fighting area or businesses after hours, a furniture store, library, restaurant, or office building. These would all be prearranged fights, where I would have special access to the business after hours.

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2021, 03:18:23 PM »

"Single White Female" had an elevator catfight between Bridget Fonda and Jennifer Jason Leigh.

Offline KatieJobber

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2021, 04:30:58 PM »
I’ve always said in a bar in front of a bunch of strangers and maybe my significant other was my favorite place to fantasize about!

Offline jimmyfoster

« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2021, 11:50:04 PM »
got to be in that front room lounge living room whatever you want to call it........pre arranged .......grudge to settle........furniture moved back.....give them room........who is sexier.......who is fitter........select audience and off we go !

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2021, 08:52:41 AM »
2 soccer moms (each dressed similarly in a white blouse and dark business suit) coming from their offices to watch their respective daughters playing in a game. They get into a catfight with each other on the grassy area just as it begins a steady rain. Both moms leave their suit jackets on, but take off their shoes and start the catfight.   ;D

Offline junglequeensman

« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2021, 02:33:54 PM »
Like the way you're thinking there. This apartment we moved into a couple of years ago has a walk in closet in our bedroom. So of course I immediately had ideas about Mrs JQM having a close quarter encounter in it with the downstairs neighbour ;D

Offline cfight

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2021, 03:05:58 PM »
An office catfights with both women
In their 40s or early 50s wearing biz suits with skirts and pantyhose meeting after work.
At a social event like a wedding or holiday party with both women  also around the same age wearing sexy evening dresses and pantyhose and getting into a fight.

Offline randomman

« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2021, 06:43:31 PM »
I guess the commonality I have is Structure.  Someone or group is organizing the fight and running things.  There may be real emotions behind the fight, but it allows for a wide variety of locations, rules, and the like.  Sometimes, the opponents are forced to fight, other times, it's their idea and the 'host' just runs the venue.

Half my time speculating and preparing is just "how do people sign up for it/how does the villain gather women to fight?" logistics.

Offline brenda2

« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2021, 02:08:24 AM »
An office catfights with both women
In their 40s or early 50s wearing biz suits with skirts and pantyhose meeting after work.
At a social event like a wedding or holiday party with both women  also around the same age wearing sexy evening dresses and pantyhose and getting into a fight.

The mature business women sounds perfect

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2021, 07:16:32 PM »
Two young healthy equally matched women fighting over a man. I like the intern scenario because a job could also be involved. The man ends up watching. The fight turns into a coming of age scene when they both realize they are not just fighting over the job but over him. Not just fighting to see who can win but who is more women. Both had been in a few scraps in high school but now they are both in their early 20's. Once they realize that their home coming prom queen powers are matched by others and they realize the world is much bigger than their old home town.