News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

What is your favorite catfight setting?

• 48 Replies

Offline CatRolePlaya

• its all about your mind
What is your favorite catfight setting?
« on: August 15, 2019, 10:10:27 AM »
For me it is an idea of underground girl fight club where hot, but not to skilled girl, fight for money, pride or fun. I like to imagine girls having different reasons leading them to an underground ring.  But once the fight start is becomes more then that. They start to hate they opponent and do anything to win.

Another fantasy of mine is two girls boxing and in a heat of the moment drop the gloves and make it a full catfight.

But what are your favorite and hottest settings?

btw I am not to skilled writer but I might try to wrote a story or two about your ideas that sound interesting.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: What is your favorite catfight setting?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 02:35:37 PM »
I have always had a fantasy of two French maids catfighting over me in a Victorian mansion library. Me in an overstuffed chair watching as they catfight in front of a roaring fireplace on a bearskin rug. One of my favorite settings.

Offline CatRolePlaya

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 10:51:57 PM »
I did see a foxy boxing match between two girls turn into a catfight once on Spring Break, and the promoters let it go on for a while too!

Would you stop it? Don't think so.

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2019, 02:11:33 AM »
For me it is an idea of underground girl fight club where hot, but not to skilled girl, fight for money, pride or fun. I like to imagine girls having different reasons leading them to an underground ring.  But once the fight start is becomes more then that. They start to hate they opponent and do anything to win.

Another fantasy of mine is two girls boxing and in a heat of the moment drop the gloves and make it a full catfight.

But what are your favorite and hottest settings?

btw I am not to skilled writer but I might try to wrote a story or two about your ideas that sound interesting.

Bedroom or beach.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2019, 05:06:35 AM »
       A cook out or pool party where 2 girls there have been after the same guys attention. One has a modest bust size while the other is quite well endowed. Boxing gloves come out as several different girls and guys have fun sparring being cheered on. The small busted girl  jealous of the attention her rivals boobs seem to get from him, sees a way to get his attention more on her by challenging
The rival with big boobs to a friendly go so she can use them as her target to make a point to him that she ain’t all that. That is until girl with the bigger boobs has had enough and lands a hard punch to her gut knocking the wind out of her and grabs the other girls head pulling it to her tits rubbing her face on her chest and says here have a look since you like’em so much. Pushing her away with either the fight starts or she nails the girl side the head walking back over to the guy saying that was fun.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2019, 05:53:04 AM »
In a divorce attorney's office after hours.  Husband's sexy divorce attorney vs the wife.

Offline CatRolePlaya

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2019, 08:52:11 AM »
       A cook out or pool party where 2 girls there have been after the same guys attention. One has a modest bust size while the other is quite well endowed. Boxing gloves come out as several different girls and guys have fun sparring being cheered on. The small busted girl  jealous of the attention her rivals boobs seem to get from him, sees a way to get his attention more on her by challenging
The rival with big boobs to a friendly go so she can use them as her target to make a point to him that she ain’t all that. That is until girl with the bigger boobs has had enough and lands a hard punch to her gut knocking the wind out of her and grabs the other girls head pulling it to her tits rubbing her face on her chest and says here have a look since you like’em so much. Pushing her away with either the fight starts or she nails the girl side the head walking back over to the guy saying that was fun.

Just add few more details and I am sure someone would like to read that story

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2019, 02:19:16 PM »
In a divorce attorney's office after hours.  Husband's sexy divorce attorney vs the wife.
I e
I think this is an especially hot scenario.

Offline HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2019, 02:55:07 PM »
Catfights on nightclub dance floors are one of my favourite places.
I like how the lights go on and the crowd sometimes encircle the fighters shouting.
Also the girls are always dressed and made up for the night out.
Only issue is if bouncers stop it and eject them but then if it continues in the street that is another place I like catfights.
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2019, 07:10:49 PM »
On a mat-- anytime, anywhere.

Offline CatRolePlaya

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2019, 03:44:48 PM »
As for me I like any setting which is secluded and away from people. I like it when girls who decide to settle things between them, go to a secluded place and catfight each other hard.

Don't be shy and gives a few examples!!!

Like hiking trip somewhere in forest, basement or secretly obtained keys of a gym

Offline dabit12

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2019, 05:35:46 PM »
An office catfight.  Two beautiful successful women go at it late one night in the office after everyone else leaves.

Offline Mickey2786

• God Member
  • Join me for Catfight Chat on Skype
    • Skype Catfight Chat Room
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2019, 12:40:37 PM »
For me, it's always been two moms fighting it out in front of their families either in the yard or in the basement.

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2019, 03:34:27 PM »
For me it's the catty neighbors catfight, which came so close to happening when I was a teenager. Two sexy neighbor wives and moms who don't get along, working in their front yards wearing short cut jean shorts, short enough that about half of their ass is showing, both wearing sexy front tie crop tops, showing off their sexy tummies and tits, of course barefoot. They periodically give each other piercing catty glances, then escalate to some catty remarks. After one makes a catty remark she starts to walk to her backyard, the other neighbor has had it and decides to follow her into her backyard and finally settle this woman to woman.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2019, 08:56:05 PM »
In a lush landscaped tropical vila on a manicured lawn at night during a cocktail party.