News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Big Black Wanda vs. Sinful Senorita Carmen

• 124 Replies

Offline bigblackwanda

Re: Big Black Wanda vs. Sinful Senorita Carmen
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2019, 05:43:26 PM »
My weight sometimes can be an advantage but sometimes its a limit, like now as i try to get up. I try to do that as fast as i can but im too slow cause once im up on my feet i feel my head pulled backward by hair… ..AHHHHHH… both hands coming over yours as my eyes becomes wide open for the pain of the hairpull and for the fear of whats going to happen and as i realize what you have in mind my face gets already slammed over the apron giving me no time and no chance to react since i missed that damn kick while you were in the corner. I almost drop onto the floor, with my head turned to one side onto the apron and my arms bent at the elbows above my head  but still up on my feet if even i feel my legs wobbling. I lift my head up a bit and shake it, seeing stars, really needing some time to recover.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2019, 09:13:46 PM »
Grabbing the big girl by her hair and helping her to her feet, I slam her head first into the side of the ring apron.   Doing what I can to keep her dizzy and grounded will make my job much easier.  I need to keep on Wanda or I could still find myself in trouble.  She seems to be wobbly on her feet.  I grab her by her arm and next try to whip her into the barrier that separates the crowd from the ring area.

Offline bigblackwanda

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2019, 10:23:12 PM »
I feel myself dazed and also frustrated for not been able to avoid your attacks. But as you grab my arm and not my hair like before i think youre going to use it for your next attack and i need to do something to take you by surprise. So as you grab my arm and pull hard i realize i was right and after the first step i plant my right boot onto the mat, grabbing your arm, using the hand of that arm you grabbed on me a moment ago and dig my nails into your wrist, and try to reverse the whip like if i was going to slam you to the barricades, but i keep your arm, letting you past the barricades while we roteate, doing a 270 degrees, letting go your arm as i try to throw your front body in nasty way against the steel pole of the turnbuckle, hoping your face will connect hard with that pole… .YAAAAAAAAA

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2019, 12:03:49 AM »
I smile as I seem to be totally dominating the much bigger woman.  This is too easy I think to myself as I start to grab her by the arm after slamming her head into the side of the ring.  I grab her by her much thicker arm and start to whip her to the barricade where I was planning on following up with some sort of strike attack.  As I am figuring out what to do next after I whip her, I now realize that she plants her feet and starts to reverse the whip like I am going toward the barricade.  However she still hangs on and brings me back almost towards her but now I am heading right towards the turnbuckle post.  My legs collide with the ring steps, lessening my facial impact with the post, but I still hit it while hitting the steps.  The impact sends me flipping over the steps to the other side of them as I lie on my back stunned holding my forehead looking up at the ceiling of the arena

Offline bigblackwanda

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2019, 12:18:48 AM »
The way your face hits the post is a way harder than i planned since i havent noticed that stairs where your legs collided making your facial impact very hard. Your supporters notice that and boooo me. I just see your body vanishing to the other side of the stairs and i take some time first to remove some hair from my face, then to adjust my suit and then to check if im bleeding from my lips and thanks God it seems im not. So i walk over at you and reach for your legs, bending over a bit, enough to give to some supporters behind me a good view of my big black ass almost naked since the yellow of my thong already vanished between my bubble butt cheeks. TIME FOR SOME PAYBACK.. I grab your boots and spread your legs a bit stepping in before to land on my back pulling your legs with me, looking to catapult you head first against the steel barricades that separate the crowd from the ring.

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2019, 05:45:04 AM »
I am holding my head a bit from the slam into the outside post before I careened over the steps.  I am trying to recover when Wanda grabs me by my legs, turning me so that my feet face the crowd.  She hooks my ankles under her armpits and grabs down by my thighs.  I have a feeling what she is setting up for as I start to wave my hands back and forth...

Me:  No..no...no...

When suddenly she falls back firing me towards the crowd barrier. She puts a lot of force into it, where I land stomach first across the crowd barrier, but the impact causes me to bounce off and land upside down in a fan's lap, my jean cutoffs clad ass right in his face, legs over his shoulders, the back of my head against his crotch.

Offline bigblackwanda

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2019, 08:49:23 AM »
As i see you flipping over the barricades and ending up upsided down over a fan's lap with the back of your head against his crotch and your ass almost over his face i show off my right index finger doing the motion "no no" with it… YOU LANDED ON THW WRONG MAN… i say as i pull the barricade off and walk over at you… DONT YOU THINK SO? I say to my bf who is that man. He nods and i grab the big leg holes of my skimpy yello one piece giving a wedgie to myself before i sit on your face over his knees and spread your legs a bit which it shows his face. I rub myself back and forth a bit as i lean forward kissing him passionately for like 10 seconds while i keep rubbing my wet pussy on your face. Then i move my head backward. AM I GOING WELL? he nods again as i manage to unzip your jeans shorts and pull them off, throwing them to the crowd.

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2019, 04:32:25 PM »
I end up upside down in a fan's lap, Wanda seems annoyed as I find out it is her boyfriend and his face is just inches from my crotch and ass but the back of my head is against his crotch and I can feel that he is excited too by the tent forming in his pants.  Wanda parts my legs so she can access his face better and kiss him while she sits her huge ass down on my face.

MMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHH is all I can say as I feel her wetness.

She undoes my tight jean cutoffs and starts to pull them down my legs but with a struggle being that they are so tight.  She manages to finally get them off revealing my skimpy black thong that shows my camel toe as she backs away for the cameras to pick up on it.  She tosses my sweaty jean cutoffs to the crowd for them to fight over as my thong clad ass is still against her man's face.

Offline bigblackwanda

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2019, 05:16:46 PM »
you still laying with your legs over my man shoulders while some fans behind him take off your pro boots as souvenir..at first i don't notice that since i move my left arm around my bf neck and kiss him passionately again while i use my right hand to rub your crotch area and i rub myself against your face. The way my bf is kissing me, with our tongue running against each other make me get even more wet and i'm sure you are finding it out. I could play with your kitty to the end in this position but i hate the idea of you cummin on my man's face. But i keep playing with your kitty anyway, looking to weak you a bit more while i bounce on your face once, twice, three, four, five times to add some pain to the pleasure. Once i'm done with my hot and painful tactic i give one last kiss to my bf and step away from your face, grabbing your hair and pulling you by them making you fall onto the floor first....then i pull you up to your feet noticing you're barefoot...at first i don't realize but then i look behind my man and see a couple of fans showing your boots like a trophy...i smile shaking my head and move my other hand between your legs using my index finger to past your thong, pulling it inside your asshole as i throw you onto the apron. I get up over the apron as well and kick you back into the ring before to slip between the ropes, parading myself around your body while i flex my biceps. A big wet spot visible between my legs that makes my yellow suit a bit darker right there.

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2019, 05:26:31 PM »
Still upside down in Wanda's man's lap, I feel someone undoing my boots next as I am barefoot in just my fishnets that go to my feet.  Wanda begins to rub my pussy right in front of her man before she goes to kiss him a few times.  Ugggghhh I feel myself getting a little wet and aroused from the rubbing as a small wet spot shows in my camel toed thong, her man obviously smelling my excitement.  She dumps me down to the floor as I try to push myself up, but she drags me over the crowd barrier by my hair and lifts me to a standing position before she sticks her finger and sticks up behind my thong right into my star making me scream as she lifts me up that way and throws me onto the apron as I fly several feet.  I roll around below the ropes trying to adjust my thong, my ass just violated by your fingers.

Offline bigblackwanda

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2019, 01:28:47 AM »
no more lipstick on my lips, some got around them and some marked my bf ones. I put my hands on my hips looking down over your flat body. I take a look around just to see crowd reaction and it seems they are loving the way i punished you outside the ring...WANNA SEE MORE? i ask moving my right hand to my ear like if i want to hear their reply. Obviously my fans yell back "YEAAAAAAAAAAH" while yours obviously yell "NOOOOOOO" but i nod anyway and step over your body, both of my boots at the sides of your body facing your feet. I reach for your legs while you lay on your belly and hook them under my armpit planting my big ass on your back. I pull your legs backward in a nasty boston crab spreading them a bit to show off your crotch area to everyone....NOW SCREAM FOR YOUR QUEEN! i hiss showing off my teeth while i bounce a couple of times on your back to make you realize i can break it anytime

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2019, 01:51:44 AM »
I am lying near the ropes after being tossed onto the apron.  Still trying to recover from that when Wanda rolls me over onto my stomach, pointing my thong clad round ass up.  She hooks my legs under her armpits and goes to sit on my back.  My legs are spread showing off my crotch in my tiny black thong as she puts me in a Boston crab.

Me:  AAAAIIIIIIIYYYYEEEE!!!!!!!

Desperate I grab the ropes hoping that the ref will make her break the hold. 

Offline bigblackwanda

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2019, 02:02:57 AM »
i pull hard on your legs looking to arch your spine to the limit...C'MON MAKE ME HEAR YOUR SCREAMS! i say as bounce on your back a couple of times looking to hurt your back and limit your mouvment later....nodding as i pull even more, until the ref taps at my shoulder...BREAK IT WANDA! SHE GOT THE ROPES....but i refuse...keep pulling your legs...the ref starts to count on me....LET HER GO! ONE TWO THREE...LET HER GO I SAID...FOUR....i wait the last count and let your leg drop onto the mat....HEY....DON'T GET MAD AT ME! I DIDN'T HEARED YOU! i say moving in seductive way my arms around ref's neck

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2019, 02:13:58 AM »
I am bent in a Boston crab, my body really be curved up.  My pussy up in the air, almost near Wanda's face as the ref looks down at my camel toe before he finally wakes out of his stupor.  I pull on the ropes.

Me:  COME ON REF!!!!!!!

The ref scolds Wanda and tells her to let go and starts a count.  She waits last minute to release my legs before she gets up and starts to flirt with the ref while her boyfriend watches.  I grab the ropes trying to pull myself to my feet

Offline bigblackwanda

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2019, 02:37:04 AM »
i wink at  the ref while i do a quick rub to that part of my suit that still soaked like if i'm promising him something later...then turn back at you and watch you getting up with the ropes help... i scan your body agian from your barefeet to your head and i wait until you are full up then charge at you looking to hit your belly with my shoulder, hoping to catch you off guard.