News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Big Black Wanda vs. Sinful Senorita Carmen

• 124 Replies

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Re: Big Black Wanda vs. Sinful Senorita Carmen
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2019, 01:39:39 PM »
Wanda spends some time flirting with the ref as I pull myself up by the ropes.  I finally manage to get myself to a standing position, take a deep breath.  I turn around when suddenly I see Wanda charging at me and trying to go low for either a shoulder block or a spear.  I move to the side in the ropes and go to pull them open so hopefully she sails right through them back outside the ring again. 

Offline bigblackwanda

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2019, 04:49:47 PM »
I go to hot you with my brutal force aiming my shoulder to your stomach looking to hurt you enough to finish you. But you see me coming like a bull and step to the side and pull them open. My shouldet hits nothing but air and my big body slip in between the ropes falling onto the apron first then onto the floor… .UNGHHHH

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2019, 08:17:41 PM »
I am up on my feet and turn around when the big black woman charges at me with her shoulder low.  I quickly move off to the side while pushing down on the middle rope opening it causing her to sail right through the ropes and hard onto the apron and bouncing off onto the floor.  I crawl through the ropes as she lies on the floor outside and stand on the side of the apron.  I leap off the apron trying to hit her with a double stomp to her back as she lies outside

Offline bigblackwanda

« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2019, 08:16:16 AM »
i'm more surprised than in pain if even 188lbs falling onto the floor make me feel some pain. Again my size doesn't help me to get up fast but i try to, planting my hands and padded knees onto the floor. The next step would be moving my right leg to plant my boot onto the floor so i can push me up but suddenly something very hard hits my back, sending me back flat onto the floor....AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...the pain is big this time, both hands going to my back as i roll side to side worried about some concussion on my spine, not realizing what have hit me.

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2019, 08:10:04 PM »
I leap off of the apron landing feet first onto Wanda's back with my 120 lbs.  I may be smaller, but my weight coming down on her definitely has some impact.  I smile and wink at her boyfriend that sits nearby as I bend down and start to pull Wanda up by her hair.  Then grabbing the back of her suit and pulling on it, wedging it up into her huge ass, I try to take her by her hair and suit and throw her headfirst into the nearby stairs that I had collided with moments before.

Offline bigblackwanda

« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2019, 10:01:10 AM »
worried about the health of my spine i try to move my legs and luckly i feel them moving....suddenly i feel my head pulled up by my own hair......OHHHHHHH....both hands coming up over yours as i try to get my hair free ...i have no choice but get up but as  you grab also my thong pulling on it, i get on the tip of my boots....AYAYAYAAAAAAAAAAAA...feeling my thin thong pulling so tight aganist my intimate parts...i scream in pain moving the other hand on my thong trying to pull it backward but you throw me headfirst into the nearby stairs and with both of my hands busy on my hair and on my thong my head hits them hard....UNHHHHHHHHHHH...collapsing over them totally stunned

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2019, 06:03:00 PM »
I take Wanda by her hair and the back of her thong and toss her hard into the stairs.  She crashes into them with a bang, moving the steps as her man looks on worried.  I bend down and slap her hard across her big ass, before picking her up by her hair and thong again and trying to send her back into the ring as the ref is counting us this time

Offline bigblackwanda

« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2019, 02:30:10 PM »
You grab my hair and try to force me up to my feet but i look like a dead weigh since only my head comes up at first and a little trickle of blood appear on my right eyebrow....and as you grab my thong again i moan like if that wedgie wake me up...OHHHHH...you send me back to the ring making medo a couple of rolls under the lower ropes and stop myself on my back with one leg flat and the other one bent at my knee...i check my eyebrow feeling a bump there

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2019, 09:40:50 PM »
Wanda's man looks on worried as his bigger girlfriend is getting her ass handed to her by someone much smaller.  She looks dazed, a little bit of blood on her eyebrow.  I struggle to lift her nearly 188 lb deadweight.  I grab her by her hair and thong again and roll her into the ring as she looks out of it lying on her back.  I climb the nearby steps that I had just thrown her into, blow her boyfriend a kiss before reentering the ring.  I bend down, grab her by her hair as I tuck her head under my right arm in a reverse headlock once again winking at her man as I prepare to hit her with a DDT.

Offline bigblackwanda

« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2019, 01:43:07 AM »
the way you slammed my poor face onto the stairs really stunned me for good and as i lay flat onto the mat with one leg bent at the knee checking what make me feel pain on my face, i blink my eyes a couple of times up at the lights but see them spinning around. I can hear all the fans, someone cheering, someone yelling, someone booo but still have to realize what's happening. Your hairpull wake me up a bit....OHHHH MAAA HAIRRRR...i moan as you grab them and force me to get up. I need some time to step on my feet, the size and the way i'm feeling right now doesn't help. But once i do you tuck my head under your right arm in a reverse headlock bending me over. My ample butt cheeks well exposed as my view is forced down to your barefeet.

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2019, 02:53:16 AM »
I have Wanda's head tucked under my arm in a reverse headlock.  I smile out to the crowd getting a mixed reaction as I grab Wanda by her thong and pulling up on it for yet another wedgie.  While holding onto Wanda's thong, I try to lift her feet part way off of the mat before I fall back trying to hit her with a sort of Impaler style DDT.

Offline bigblackwanda

« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2019, 07:56:44 AM »
while i'm trapped in your headlock i move my hands to your hips trying to push you away, or, at least pull my head out free....but as you grab my thong and pull it so hard i feel the fabric pulling so tight against my anus but also against my big pussy lips, spreading them wide open as it comes in between them, making me hop on the tip of my boots, NO NO NO NO....i squirm and moan as i feel my boots leaving the mat for a moment and as you fall back my eyes goes wide open as i feel the mat coming fast.....NOOOOOOOOOAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....the mat shakes hard as my face hits the canvas, the impact that was so hard that my big body bounces to the side, ending up flat on my back in a spread eagled X position, both arms above my head and my thick thighs spread wide open.

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2019, 07:12:27 PM »
I have Wanda bent over in a reverse headlock as I smile at her worried looking man before grabbing the back of Wanda's thong and lifting up on it before falling back with a higher impact DDT.  Wanda hits the mat, rolls over onto her back spread eagle.  I grab the front of her top, rip it open so that her big tits fall out getting some cheers from the crowd before standing up and placing my foot on them like I am going for a pin.

Offline bigblackwanda

« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2019, 07:59:25 AM »
My tummy moving up and down, my mouth open and my eyes closed. The bump on my eyebrow become bigger, both elbow pads are a bit out of place since they slided along my arms. I feel air around my tits as you rip my yellow one piece at the front, not realizing yet what happened and then your foot, covered by your hose, flatten my tits as you go for a cocky pin. I moan, barely moving my head to one side while i bend my left leg at the knee placing the sole of my boot onto the mat.

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2019, 04:42:26 PM »
I go for a very cocky pin, but I want to punish her more.  I remove my foot and smile as the ref asks what I am doing.

Me:  You'll see... I think it is a little time for some "Pain and Pleasure"

I roll the big black girl onto her side so that she is facing where I am sitting on the mat, as I start to lock my fishnet clad thighs around her head so her face is looking right toward my pussy.