News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Sexfighting League Match 12: The Sexkitten vs The Phenom

• 0 Replies

Offline Lac

The Sexfighting League Match 12: The Sexkitten vs The Phenom
« on: August 19, 2019, 05:15:02 PM »
Sexkitten vs The Phenom

“Will you introduce me?” Emma begs as she’s getting into her outfit.

“I don’t know why you bother putting anything on, you know you’re going to get naked as soon as you can.” I respond from the couch.

“Yeah, but stripping is half the fun! And don’t change the subject.”

“Worry about Justin, then you can worry about meeting Dana.”

Emma snorts dismissively. “Please, Justin is all cock.”

“A lot of girls have tapped to his cock.” Amy interjects as she comes over to the sofa. Amy and I aren’t dressed for a match, we both have the night off. “So details…”

Emma rolls her eyes but starts: “Justin is a sexfighter, used to using his big cock to make girls squeal. He has a bunch of fans, mostly women, and he spends about as much time playing to the crowd as he does wrestling his opponent.”

“Which means..” I prompt.

“Which means I can expect him to make the match sexual right of the bat, and that he won’t…”

“Probably won’t” I interrupt. “You can never assume you know exactly what an opponent will do.” Emma finishes the last bit with me. It isn’t the first time she’s heard it.

“Probably won’t make the match too rough because he doesn’t want to hurt his pretty boy image with the fans.”

“And what’s your strategy?”

“Turn that big cock against him. Tease him and stroke him and edge him until her doesn’t know his right from his left…”

“Isn’t that always your strategy?”

She just smirks at me. “Doesn’t mean it won’t work.”
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

…”And her opponent, THE PHENOM!”

Emma is in the ring across from Justin. Like usual, she slips her top down her arms and tosses it out of the ring as soon as the introductions have been made.

“I heard you like to get naked early.” Justin states, smirking at Emma as he slips his shorts off, freeing his big dick.

“Oh, I can’t wait to tame that beast.” Emma rejoins, slipping off her bottoms with a wiggle of her hips.

“Tame it? This monster’s going to turn you into a mewling little kitten.”

“Mmmmm bring it, baby!”
……………………………………………………………………………………………….
“The new sound guy really gets in there, doesn’t he?” Amy observes from beside me.

“I noticed. We’ll have to be careful when we use our real names in the ring. At least for the people who care about that sort of thing.”

“Most people won’t care. The whole ring-name thing is mostly a carry-over from the private leagues anyway.”
………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Emma and Justin are in a liplock in the middle of the ring, her arms hanging loosely about his neck while his hands slide on her back. It’s hard to tell who has the upper hand, but I notice Emma bringing her hips forward so that her slim stomach rubs and bumps against Justin’s cock.

Justin responds to her tease by reaching down and squeezing Emma’s ass, pushing them closer together as she moans into the kiss. He uses his grip to pick Emma up, marching her over place her in the corner. He then moves his hands up to push her shoulders back, keeping her pinned as he breaks the kiss.

“Kitten’s already starting to purr, huh?” Justin taunts.

Emma responds by half shutting her eyes and licking her lips, waggling her tongue at him.

The Phenom shifts his hands so that his right arm is across her chest, holding Emma in place against the buckles while his left goes between her legs, rubbing at her pussy. The mic actually picks up Emma’s soft whine as Justin bends down to suck at her tits. She starts to arch her back and swivel her hips as Justin works her.

“Oh you’re practically begging for it, aren’t you babe?” Justin smirks, backing off before turning around and backing up, using his heavier body to pin her in the corner behind him. Emma gets her hands up to push at his muscular back as she’s trapped against the buckles. Justin turns his attention to his fans, pointing to a particularly buxom Phenom Fanatic in the front row that the camera just happens to cut to, blowing a kiss and motioning for her to meet up with him after the show.

“You’ll be the only one begging, boy.” Emma promises him.

Justin turns around to press into her from the front again, and as he leans into her you can see Emma softly swaying her hips back and forth, rubbing Justin’s cock with her stomach as he presses her. Justin puts his arms around her again, one hand cupping and squeezing her ass as he pulls Emma out of the corner. He leans down for another searing kiss as he draws them both to their knees. Emma undulates her body against his, pressing and shifting on his cock as he uses his greater strength to push her onto her back. Justin straddles her, his legs pinning down her arms as he catches her in a schoolboy pin. He reaches down and strokes his cock, then starts rubbing it in Emma’s face. She just closes her eyes and nuzzles it, laying quick kisses to the underside of his cock as he tries to assert his dominance.

“Oh, you’re ready, Kitten.” Justin breathes, shifting out of the pin and down her body until he’s kneeling between her legs.

“Ready to be a believer babe?”

Justin guides his cock into her waiting pussy, Emma scrunching her face as she stretches to take his girth. He sets up a rhythm that has Emma gasping, crying out as he thrusts and breaks down her resistance. Justin pumps her as she flings her hands to the back of his neck, bracing herself and clutching him close as she’s impaled on his gib dick.

“Oh yes, yes, give it to me, yes, yes oh…oh…OH….OHHH…..OHHHHHHHHH!” Emma throws her head back as her orgasm takes her. Justin shouting out “Yeah!” and continuing to pump down after she came.

“Winner of the first fall, with a fuck pin submission, THE PHENOM!”
……………………………………………………………………………………….
“Doesn’t look like her plan is working.” Amy observes.

“Oh I think it is.” Our third guest simply makes an uncommitted humph.
……………………………………………………………………………………….

Justin comes out of his corner to start the second fall, all confidence.

“Ready to fall down and worship the Phenom, babe?”

Emma just smirks and comes out to meet him.

You can tell that throws Justin for a loop. He’s used to having ladies walking bow-legged after he’s used his cock on them. Emma just walks up ready for more.

Justin comes together with her like he did the last fall, groping her ass as he pulls her against him. She lets him, looping her leg around his to get additional leverage as she grinds her stomach against his cock. He pulls her up and lowers her to the ground, letting her loop her other leg around him and press into his dick.

“Ready for another round with the Phenom babe?”

“Oh I’m ready, but are you?” She grinds up against him. He tries to thrust down into her, thinking he can get a little distance and guide his cock into her, but she just smirks up at him, shaking her head slowly from side to side and squeezing in with her legs. He tries to power down on her, thrusting his hips faster and harder against her, breathing hard, but she just keeps that same smirking expression as his big cock rubs against her pelvis. Finally seeming to realize the danger he’s in, Justin reaches back to break her light scissors on his waist. She doesn’t resist as he pops her legs apart, then pushes forward to spread out her arms and pin her down with a cross body. His hips are level with her face, so he twists them forward to smack his dick against her like he did in the schoolboy pin. Emma once again kisses and licks at the bottom of his dick when he tries to demoralize her with it. A look of worry crossing his features, Justin lets go of the hold and stands, but Emma smoothly follows him up and reaches out to take his cock in both of her hands, stroking him as he tries to back away. Justin’s back hits the turnbuckle, nowhere else to go as the slim Sexkitten works his rod.

“I’ve took what you had to offer Phenom, you ready for mine?”

Emma turns, dragging her ass over his cock and then pressing back, catching it in her ass and shaking him. Justin’s mouth opens in a silent Oh as Emma presses back and shimmies her ass around his dick.

“Oh, is that monster in trouble? Huh? Monster can’t take a little ass like mine?”

Justin puts his hands on her ass, trying to push her off or slow her down, but she just arches her back a little more and squeezes her glutes around his dick…

“Ungh, fuck you bitch, ungh, ungh, ….Nnnnnnngh.”

Emma gives a little squeal when she feels his hot cum pumping on her back. As Justin slumps she dances out of the corner, turning so the ref can see Justin’s cum dripping down her lower back and ass and wiggling her butt.

“Winner of the second fall, with an assfuck submission, SEXKITTEN!”

Justin stays slumped in the corner, panting and staring at Emma as the break period passes. He doesn’t even make it out of his corner when the bell rings, Emma just marches across the ring and presses into him, trapping him in the corner like he did to her in the first fall. She plants her own searing kiss on him, stepping up and putting her legs around his dangling cock, trapping it in her thighs. Since he’s sagging with his knees bent she doesn’t have to worry about his greater height and can put all her energy into sliding her thighs back and forth against his dripping tool.

You can hear him moaning into her mouth as she works him, releasing his lips to nuzzle and kiss at his neck as her legs work his dick back into a frenzy. He tries to weakly shove her away, but she just brushes off his attempt and presses him back into place. She’s worn him out with two falls worth of teasing, and he didn’t even realize she was doing it.

When it’s clear Emma’s body and the buckles are the only things holding Justin up she steps back, letting him slump in the corner, his ass hitting the mat and his arms over the middle rope as he sits in the corner. Emma stands back, raising her arms in the middle of the ring as The Phenom pants in the corner. Then she move in for the kill. Emma crouches down over Justin’s legs, her left hand pressing into his chest to hold him in the corner while her right hand slowly reaches down and slips around his twitching cock.

“Oh, I just love your cock.” Emma purred, looking deep into Justin’s eyes as she stroked him. “It’s sooooo big!”

“Unnngh.”

“Do you want me to suck it? I just want to take that tasty cock in my mouth and suck alllllll the cum right out of you. Do you want me to take that cock?”

Justin just nods his head.

“Don’t you have something to ask?” Emma coos, twisting her hand around his dick.

“Puh-Please.”

“Say, please suck me off.”

“Please suck me off.”

“Okay, since you asked so nicely.” Emma flashes a huge grin at him, then shift down his body so she can take his cock into her mouth. Her right hand continues her twisting stroke while she takes his head in her soft mouth, moaning and sucking as she beats him off.

“Oh God…oh God take it baby! Just like that! Oh…oh….UNNNNNNH!”

Emma takes his load, and when his hips have finished bucking she gives him a last squeeze with her hand as she slowly eases her mouth off his beaten dick.

“Looks like I tamed the beast after all, doesn’t it Phenom?”

“Winner of the match, with a blowjob submission, SEXKITTEN!”
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………
“She does have potential.” Dana observes from the couch on the other side of Amy. “Okay, she’s in. When are you going to tell her?”

“Not yet. Soon. She’s so exited about meeting you in person that I don’t think she’d be able to keep it quiet.”

“All right. You going to let her come to our spar?”

“I told her if she won tonight I’d consider it. She’ll have to get used to working around you soon.”

“Okay, your choice if you want your protégé to watch you get your ass kicked.”

“Keep dreaming.”