News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Family Fitness Feud part 3: Daughters Duel

• 28 Replies

Offline katietay

• God Member
  • I write on Literotica :)
Re: Family Fitness Feud part 3: Daughters Duel
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2020, 04:46:10 PM »
Hey :) Sorry... work and other things took me away from writing.

I'll try to come back to this soon. :)
My Literotica profile: https://tinyurl.com/KatieTayLiterotica

Strong, muscular women engaged in grueling battles for dominance and supremacy, in various settings. Sound good? ;)

Offline katietay

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2020, 05:08:04 PM »
Both women's bodies are beaded with sweat, all the more visible across the broad expanse of Sylvia's ridged back, and also along Dahlia's sleek flanks and arms. They both pant and grunt like dogs in heat as they struggle.

Karen does not know how much time has elapsed since her daughter managed to put the larger Sylvia in the guillotine. It seems like an eternity. Sylvia's struggles have subsided considerably, and now come only in sporadic bursts of effort that Dahlia seems able to quell. When Karen moves to another side of the ring for a different angle, she can see that Sylvia's face is now a dark red crimson. Dahlia's right forearm is digging right into Sylvia's throat, cutting off her air intake. It cannot possibly go on for much longer, Karen thinks. Sylvia is fading, despite her huge steroid-fueled muscles. Her hands grope uselessly at Dahlia's strong, sculpted shoulders. Her feet thump weakly against the mat. If she will not tap, surely she will be rendered unconscious.

Dahlia's fatigue is all too evident, though. Her head lolls from side to side, as if she is trying to deny her exhaustion by sheer force of will.

"Just a little more, my darling girl," Karen whispers like a prayer. "Just hang in there a little longer. You're winning. Just a little longer."

Then she can stand proudly with her daughter in the ring, over Sylvia's defeated body, and raise Dahlia's arm up high, right in Sheila's face. That will be enough for Karen, to restore her pride. She does not need to beat Sheila. Her daughter can do it for her, by beating Sylvia.

Sheila has come around to Karen's side of the ring. She is bending down and leaning through the ropes. "Sylvia," she hisses. "Sylvia! Can you hear me? Smother her! Smother!"

And Sylvia immediately complies with her mother's wishes -- she reaches up weakly with her hands, and clamps them over Dahlia's face, covering the nose and mouth completely.

Karen gapes. Surely this isn't allowed in a wrestling match, she thinks! But there is no referee here to make a ruling. And this is not a blatant move like eye-gouging or scratching. They cannot protest. Sylvia is simply using her body to cut off Dahlia's air supply just like what Dahlia is doing to her.

And because Dahlia's arms are fully occupied, and she cannot turn her head away to escape, there is nothing she can do in response except to endure. If she relinquishes her hold on Sylvia's neck, then the guillotine is as good as broken.

Sylvia begins applying strength, squeezing Dahlia's face a bit, using both hands to make sure that no air is being inhaled. Dahlia's eyes start to widen, then bulge. She jerks her head side to side, but there is no escape.

No air... no air!
she thinks. Her lungs are on fire. Her muscles are taxed beyond all previous limits. She cannot keep them flexed for much longer. Why, why are you not giving up yet? she thinks, trying to fight back the overwhelming wave of despair. Demoralization is sapping the last of her strength. Sylvia is just too tough. She has fought with every ounce of her strength, skill and endurance, and it is simply not enough.

Her muscles finally go slack -- they have failed her. She has failed her mother. With a soft whimper, she releases the guillotine, and her numb arms and legs slide away from Sylvia's body.

With an almost anguished wail of relief, Sylvia plants her hands on either side of Dahlia's face and pushes herself partly off the mat like a drowning woman who has just barely managed to break the surface of the water. For some long moments she holds the pose, sweat dripping from her face down onto Dahlia's. She looks dominant, as if she has just conquered the supine Dahlia, even though it is Dahlia who has been keeping her locked in a wrestling hold for such a long time. With a feeling of sick dread, Karen realizes that this impression may not be so inaccurate.

Sheila is almost weeping with relief. "You got it, girl, you got it," she gasps. "She's done. She's finished. She's all yours. Take her. Take her!"

With a defiant cry, Dahlia snaps her legs up and wraps them around Sylvia's waist again. Her arms go up and she tries to lock them over the back of Sylvia's neck. But her movements are sluggish. Her muscles feel rubbery and unresponsive. Sylvia grabs her wrists and pins them down with contemptuous ease. Then she sits up, letting go of Dahlia's wrists, and instead wraps her beefy arms around Dahlia's thighs.

Dahlia cannot prevent what comes next. Sylvia has all the leverage now; she has Dahlia flat on her back, and she is barely suffering from the little pressure Dahlia can exert on her trunk. She gets up on one knee. Then she struggles upright to a standing position, still holding onto Dahlia's legs. The positions have been completely reversed. It is Dahlia now who cannot break free of Sylvia's clutches. Sylvia's intentions become clear in the next few moments: she heaves, turning Dahlia onto her side, and then manages to flip Dahlia over. Sylvia has converted Dahlia's weak, hopeless attempt at a body scissors into a Boston Crab.

Sheila clambers into the ring, forgetting herself in her unholy glee. She runs over to face her straining but smiling daughter, clapping and slapping her thighs in her enthusiasm. "Break her! Break her! You're stronger, sweetie! You're stronger!" she hollers. Sylvia nods frantically and sits back more firmly on Dahlia's lower back, leaning backwards to crank up the pressure on Dahlia's spine.

Karen also steps into the ring. She bends down, blinking away her tears, determined to present a brave face to her suffering daughter whose face is already scrunched up with pain. She pours words of encouragement into Dahlia's ears, as much as she can.

"Ahhh... Uhhh... Hunnnghhh..." Dahlia cannot stop herself from moaning with pain. Her back muscles are compressed agonizingly. And she lacks the strength now to push herself out of the hold. If this were a pro-wrestling match, she could attempt to drag herself forward until she could reach the ropes, and a referee would make sure Sylvia broke the hold. But there is no such rule in place now. But with her mother right in front of her, she cannot and will not submit. Grimly, she fights on.

Then Sylvia releases Dahlia's left leg. For a moment, hope flares for both Karen and Dahlia. Is Sylvia somehow too tired to maintain the relatively easy Boston Crab?

But no. Sylvia has another idea...

Strong, muscular women engaged in grueling battles for dominance and supremacy, in various settings. Sound good? ;)

Offline brick1960

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2020, 06:44:12 PM »
Welcome back!! Thanks for continuing this great story

Offline katietay

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2020, 02:54:43 PM »
Sylvia looks down at Dahlia's exposed pussy, still gleaming wetly from all the orgasms she's had. She looks up at Sheila. A slow, sadistic smile spreads across her face. She looks at Karen, and grins even more widely.

Karen's heart races. She knows what Sylvia is about to do next.

Sylvia starts slow. She rubs Dahlia's labia with her fingers, slowly at first, letting her fingers sink into her rival's soft womanhood. Dahlia stiffens at the first touch on her pussy, then begins squirming, struggling fruitlessly to break the painful half-Boston. Her eyes widen with rising desperation. If she doesn't do something somehow, Sylvia will have free rein to do whatever she wants with Dahlia's pussy. She will run wild. She will rampage. She will draw orgasm after orgasm from Dahlia until Dahlia is red and raw, body completely exhausted, unable to carry on. She might even knock Dahlia out this way.

This is the wrestling round, not the sexfight round. But as long as Dahlia doesn't submit, the match doesn't end. Sylvia can get a huge unfair advantage this way, draining Dahlia's endurance. Each orgasm, even though it's not given by Karen, will give Dahlia a huge surge of strength... that is completely useless while she's trapped securely in this wrestling hold.

Dahlia is already suffering a disadvantage, since she had to go all out and rely on orgasmic strength to overpower Sylvia at arm wrestling. Now it seems she'll suffer even more of a penalty.

Sylvia begins rubbing faster. And faster. The slick rubbing sound gets louder. Dahlia bites her lip, trying to stifle the moans struggling to escape her mouth. She reaches out wildly for the ropes -- even though there's no referee to force a break, at least it gives her some leverage to maybe change her body position and slip out of the hold somehow. Her free leg kicks and pushes uselessly at the canvas.

Sylvia starts inserting one, then two fingers, into Dahlia. Dahlia sucks in air audibly through her teeth. Her struggles stop. She trembles violently all over. With quick, steady movements, Sylvia begins pumping her fingers in and out of Dahlia's pussy. In and out. In and out. She knows Dahlia probably will take a very long time to cum this way, if at all. She is deliberately drawing out Dahlia's torture. She wants to exhaust Dahlia's pussy as thoroughly as she can. Dahlia is at her mercy.

"Do you have a G-spot, Dahlia? Huh?" she breathes, her voice shaking with excitement. "Why don't I find it for you. Silly little Dahlia, thought you could outmuscle me? You really thought you were stronger than me? Huh? Thought your muscles were stronger than this?" She pauses her fingerwork momentarilly to pump her arm in a flex, then returns to finger-fucking her helpless opponent. "Your mom really gave you a raw deal, Dahlia!" she cackles. "Rubbing your pussy so hard until you could barely stand after our arm wrestling. Rubbing your clit so hard it's still swollen. You like to cum with clit rubbing, right? Let me see if I can find your G-spot instead... let's see, shall we... let's see.."

She probes deep into Dahlia's vagina, as deeply as she can, feeling around with her fingers against Dahlia's vaginal walls. Dahlia can no longer restrain her whimpering and moaning. Sylvia feels around, pressing here and there, trying to sense if Dahlia will give a telltale shudder that tells her she's struck the motherlode.

"Let her go," Karen says, swallowing hard and blinking tears of outrage away. "Let her stand up, you bitch. This isn't the sex round. You can't do this. This isn't fair."

In response, Sylvia gives Karen an exaggerated wink, and continues probing inside Dahlia. She stares straight into Karen’s eyes as she continues seeking Dahlia’s weakest spot.

“Nothing unfair about this, Karen,” Sylvia says with a chuckle. “They’re wrestling, aren’t they? If your girl wants to get out of this, all she has to do… is submit.”

“Never…” Dahlia moans. Her cheek is pressed against the mat. She continues to squirm helplessly as Sylvia continues fingering her pussy. “I won’t… lose…”

“We’ll see about that,” Sylvia chortles.

The single-leg Boston Crab hold is compressing her lower back muscles, and the pain is sapping her endurance. The long minutes pass. Sylvia is bringing her closer and closer to an unwanted orgasm.

“You cowardly bitch,” Dahlia says, weeping and sobbing. “You don’t dare… face me… like a woman…” Her voice is getting higher and higher pitched as she speaks. She is very close to cumming, and there is nothing she can do in her weakened position to stave it off. She can’t do any of her deep breathing exercises, or tense her muscles the right way to try and stave it off. “You know… I’m stronger…”

“You really think that, huh…” Sylvia is panting with anticipation. Her arm muscles writhe as she works away at Dahlia’s pussy relentlessly. “Fine. You want to be strong? You want to feel the strength? Huh? I’ll give you strength. I’ll give you all the strength you want. Come on… cum… cum for me…”

At last Dahlia can hold back no longer. She raises her head and looks up at her helpless mother. Karen stands there, fists clenched and trembling all over with outrage. Dahlia’s fully-tensed muscles begin to shake with the orgasm drawn unwillingly from her by her opponent. Her eyes fill with tears of humiliation. To be forced like this, right under her mother’s eyes… She feels as though she is utterly letting the family down.

She feels the strength coursing through her. Useless strength. She is in no position to make use of it at all. She can push her upper body off the mat, but without the leverage she can’t break free from the half-Boston. Her free leg thumps ineffectually on the mat. Her trapped leg flexes, but is held immobile under Sylvia’s muscular arm. All this time, Sylvia is rubbing away at Dahlia’s clitoris, giggling with delight to see her victim’s juices oozing out.

And then Sylvia begins slapping Dahlia’s entire pudendum with her fingers. She doesn’t know if it will work, but she thinks to herself it’s worth a try. At the very least she’s doing damage to Dahlia’s pussy, lowering her resistance, which can only help in the sexfight round.

Gratifyingly for her and her delighted mother, it works. The smacking and slapping intensify Dahlia’s orgasm. Dahlia begins screaming softly as spasms shoot through her limbs. And before three pairs of amazed eyes… Dahlia begins squirting.

“Yes… oh yes!” Sylvia shrieks with glee and slaps even more rapidly, causing Dahlia’s juice to spray all around. Sheila’s hand flies to her mouth and she laughs incredulously. Karen stands speechless. Her Dahlia has never cum so hard before, never squirted before.

“No… stop… please…” Dahlia begs brokenly.

Sylvia is slapping away, her fingers soaked in the juices fountaining from Dahlia’s pussy. “You like to cum, right?” she snarls vindictively, remembering how Dahlia beat her earlier on the table. “You like to cum so much, well, cum as much as you want!”

“No… enough… stop… please…”  Dahlia sobs.

Sylvia stops. “You know you can just let it all end here. Submit. Give up.”

Dahlia bites her lip, and blinks hard, squeezing the tears from her eyes. “Let me up. Let’s wrestle properly,” she mumbles. The strength is already gone from her rubbery muscles. Only a numb tingling pervades her body now, that and the continuing pain in her lower back from the wrestling hold. She is completely drained, as Sylvia wanted.

“No.” Sylvia begins mercilessly rubbing Dahlia’s pussy again. “Looks like you want another one. No, wait. I have a better idea.”

Carefully, she maneuvers Dahlia, making sure to stay on top and keep her pinned. Dahlia’s struggles are too weak; even when Sylvia finally releases her leg, she cannot scramble out from underneath Sylvia’s large, muscle-bound weight. Sylvia manages to flip Dahlia’s body around and clamps her thighs tightly around Dahlia’s head. Dahlia’s face immediately goes red as her air supply is cut off. She clutches at Sylvia’s thick, rippling thighs with weak fingers.

Meanwhile, Sylvia’s powerful arms are now holding Dahlia’s legs down and spreading them apart. She looks down and grins cruelly. Dahlia’s gleaming wet pussy is laid bare, completely vulnerable. With relish, Sylvia dives in and begins slurping and licking. Once again, paroxysms of unwanted pleasure are sent throughout poor Dahlia’s body.

“Enough,” Karen says, her voice cracking. “Enough.”

Sheila crouches and looks into Dahlia’s suffering eyes. “Just give up now, Dahlia Kwan,” she says. “Say the words. Oh, wait. You can’t. My daughter’s legs are too strong for you. My daughter’s just too strong for you, period. Never mind, sweetheart. Just tap out. Ok? Just tap my lovely, sexy Sylvia’s superior legs, right there, and this’ll all be over.”

Dahlia glares back through her tear-filled eyes and says nothing. Her face reddens steadily until it’s the color of a ripe tomato. She feels another orgasm building. This one will be even more enervating than the last.

Sheila only keeps watching avidly, drinking in the sight of her daughter’s dominance over her rival’s.

At last, Dahlia knows she can do no more. Her stubbornness will only disadvantage her now. She can’t win. She has lost. The shame wells up bitterly within her. She is so sorry that her mother has to see this. It would be easier to bear if she were just alone.

She taps.

Sylvia’s legs loosen, enough for Dahlia to draw a few gasping, shuddering breaths, but she does not release her quarry yet. “Say it,” she grunts.

“I submit.”

“Louder!”

“I submit.”

“Who’s stronger?”

“You are.”

“Say it. Say: Sylvia is stronger than Dahlia.”

“Sylvia is stronger… than Dahlia.”

“Sheila is a stronger, better mom than Karen.”

Dahlia does not comply. The fleshy vise begins to close again.

“Say it!”

“Sheila is a stronger, better mom than Karen.”

That is not from Dahlia’s lips. Dahlia is too loyal to ever betray her mother like that. It is Karen who has just spoken. She stands there, elegant in her single-shoulder slitted-side dress, looking calm and dignified despite her tears streaming down her cheeks.

“I’ll say it. She’s already submitted. Let her go. Your mother is a stronger, better woman than me,” she says to Sylvia.

Sylvia exchanges a long look with her mother. When Sheila nods in satisfaction, Sylvia relaxes and sits upright, resting her full weight on Dahlia’s chest, straddling her defeated opponent in a reverse cowgirl. Languidly, she stretches, and then performs a sensual double-biceps flex. Sheila sighs happily at the sight, then applauds her and blows her an air kiss. They wink at each other.

“I knew you could do it,” Sheila murmurs as Sylvia gets to her feet and they embrace. “I knew you were stronger than her, girl.”

“Of course, mom, I’ve got you for a mom, haven’t I?” Sylvia laughs before kissing her mother full on the lips.

Karen is on her knees, cradling Dahlia’s head in her lap. Dahlia is still too weak to sit up. She lies there, her chest heaving, limbs splayed out. She closes her eyes.

“Dahlia. Dahlia, darling. Are you all right?”

“I’m sorry, Mom,” Dahlia whispers, still not looking up at her mother’s face. “I wasn’t strong enough. I shamed you.”

“Never. You never. I am always so proud of you. You fought magnificently. You were just wonderful.”

“She’s so much bigger,” Dahlia begins to sob. “She’s so strong. Her muscles are unreal. I can’t match them. I can’t make you proud. And now… now…”

They both try to blink away their tears, but Karen’s heart is filling with dread. Her brave, devoted Dahlia, with her body exhausted, her pussy ravaged, now has the last tie-breaker contest with Sylvia. Sylvia now has all the advantages. She is fresh, and riding on a crest of victory. Dahlia is exhausted, and has had powerful orgasms wrung out of her. Sending her into the next match like this feels too much like stabbing a gladiatrix in the side before making her enter the arena against the odds.

Are they broken now? Is Dahlia doomed to defeat? Will mother and daughter both end up having to kneel to their bitter rivals?

Offline DTThrow

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2020, 08:15:30 PM »
I hope Dahlia pulls off an unexpected comeback in the sexfight round

Offline darkfighter1

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2021, 10:44:01 PM »
Ps finish this amazing story  ;)
Its sooo crazy hot  ;D

Offline katietay

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2021, 01:29:07 PM »
Hey all!

For those of you who've PMed me to ask, no, this isn't finished yet. :p  Really sorry, I've just been really busy. I'll come back to this when I can!

Offline papillon

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2021, 01:39:29 PM »
Haven't read this yet but now they're in the right order.  ;D

Offline papillon

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2021, 11:06:21 AM »
Hey :) Sorry... work and other things took me away from writing.

I'll try to come back to this soon. :)
Take your time. You don't owe anyone anything.
Must confess, the discovery that the blondes are taking steroids (both of them or just the daughter?) is a bit disappointing. In that case, if they win, it means nothing. Anyone can win if they cheat. Now I'm definitely rooting for the Kwans!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 01:28:16 PM by papillon »

Offline katietay

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2021, 06:55:03 PM »
In their respective corners, the bitter rivals get ready for their final clash of endurance, strength and sexual prowess.

Sylvia stands tall and proud, fists on hips, chin tilted up. She is the very picture of power and confidence. Her gleaming muscles ripple all over her body. Sheila stands behind her holding her lightly around the waist, smooching her daughter’s neck gently. Sylvia’s breathing is deep and calm while she prepares herself for the sex battle about to come by relaxing her muscles, especially her kegels and hip flexors.

“How’re you feeling, sweetie?” Sheila murmurs into Sylva’s ear.

“I feel great, Mom,” Sylvia murmurs back. “I feel fucking awesome. I feel fresh, strong, and sexy. Just the way you made me. I’m going to win, and win so big. I’m going to make her cum and cum with my pussy until she begs me to stop. I’ll make her accept the truth, Mom. We’re the better women. She’ll kiss your pussy while her mom watches. And then we pin them down and fuck them with our strap-ons so they know they’re losers compared to us.” She is practically wriggling with delight.

Sheila shivers at this delightful litany. “There’s no way you can lose, sweetie,” she says. “Just look at her! She’s like a wilting flower.”

“Damn right,” Sylvia laughs harshly. “I fucked her up good, just as we both knew I would. I completely outwrestled and outmuscled her. And now I’ll crush her and make her mine!”

And indeed, in the opposite corner, Dahlia is not looking fresh. She stands in a neutral stance, arms by her sides. She too is breathing slowly and deeply as she does her best to bring her body under control. But her clitoris is still swollen, and standing out visibly -- evidence of the brutalizing she has just endured. Her muscles gleam as well with a sheen of sweat, and her veins stand out at the crooks of her elbows, her shoulders, her hips and her thighs. In her eyes, there is a look of trepidation warring with her resolve. She holds gazes with Sylvia across the intervening distance. Their wills clash invisibly in the space between them. She can feel hers wavering, despite her fierce, desperate desire not to lose.

Her mother Karen cups her around the waist and nuzzles her neck lovingly. As Karen blinks, another tear comes rolling down her cheek, and flows onto Dahlia’s skin. For a moment, Dahlia is almost overwhelmed with emotion.

How can it have gone so wrong? She was doing so well, scoring the upset win over Sylvia in the arm wrestling round, demonstrating the power of the muscles Karen had blessed her with. She should’ve done better in the wrestling match, using her agility and skills to overcome Sylvia’s weight and muscle advantage. She had managed to snap that submission hold on Sylvia. Should she have transitioned to another more effective hold? But doing so might’ve allowed Sylvia to break free and counter. No, she couldn’t have done other than she did. It was just that Sylvia’s endurance had exceeded Dahlia’s strength. And then Sylvia’s skill had allowed her to grapple Dahlia into an inescapable hold.

Then from there, she was able to trap Dahlia and have her way with her. It was a mistake not to submit earlier, once it became clear that the hold was inescapable and that Sylvia was attacking her pussy. But she had been stubborn -- she hadn’t wanted to give up so soon, not when she’d been doing so well. How wonderful it would have been, to have avenged her mother’s defeat with a 2-0 victory. She might even have wanted to cement it with a 3-0, so her mother’s pride could be thoroughly restored.

Instead, now she is at a huge disadvantage, facing such overwhelming odds.

She wants a rematch. She doesn’t want to embarrass her dear mother with that shameful display. She can do better. She wants to be the dominant one, making Sylvia tap out, so she and Mom can be the proud victorious ones. Not them. Not Sheila and Sylvia, so arrogant and confident now, radiating invincibility. What if she loses this sexfight round? How many more orgasms can her poor pussy take? How can she outlast the muscular monster standing across the ring from her? How can she pit her body against… that?

Karen can feel the tremors running through her daughter’s entire body, and with the sensitivity of a mother’s love she can feel exactly what Dahlia is feeling. From deep within herself, she dredges up the last ounces of her willpower.

“You can win, darling,” she whispers into Dahlia’s ear. Her lips brush against Dahlia’s earlobes. “You are so strong. I am so proud of you. You never let me down. So don’t worry about anything. You’re going to win, because you’re the better woman. Never doubt that. You’re my strong, brave Dahlia, always.”

“I’m not going to lose to her,” Dahlia says. There is a small quaver in her voice. “I won’t. I’m your daughter, and I’m going to beat her despite her cheating. You give me life, you give me strength, and that’s why I’m going to beat her. Just watch, Mom. I’ll win for you.” As she speaks, her voice grows stronger with confidence. “I love you, Mom.”

She won’t surrender, she decides. They will join pussies, and fight woman to woman, and no matter how bad it gets, Dahlia will not submit. She will have to be knocked unconscious to lose, and she will struggle with all her might to keep going. She will put it all on the line, for her family’s pride, for her mother’s honor.

With one final pat on Sylvia’s butt, Sheila sends her daughter forward. Sylvia strides seductively and confidently into the middle of the ring, and throws up her arms in a sexy flex, thrusting her chest proudly forward. She is a blonde, muscular sex goddess. She is aroused, but she will use that to her advantage, letting her engorged clitoris press against Dahlia’s. She knows hers is harder and stronger. She knows she will win.

Dahlia shares one last kiss with her mother, and then steps forward too. She raises her arms and strikes up a pose, flexing as powerfully as she can. She lets herself get caught up in the headiness of an impending sexfight, and she begins to sway her hips slightly as she walks. Her eyes stay locked with Sylvia's.

Sylvia smiles, stops flexing and holds out her right hand. Dahlia follows suit. They grip, as if about to arm wrestle. Their muscles tense up. Then together, they lower themselves to the canvas, allowing their legs to open up and slide together in a sensual scissors.

The sensation of skin on skin sends shivers through both their bodies. Their pussies are glistening wet, battle-ready. Their clasped hands trembling between them as an emblem of their struggle. They both take a deep breath, and hold it for a prolonged moment.

Then with simultaneous pelvic thrusts, they jam their crotches together. The wet, throbbing battle begins...

Offline katietay

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2021, 07:58:06 PM »
A sob escapes Dahlia's lips. Then another. She cannot stop herself.

They've been at it for a full five minutes, and each one has felt like an eternity. Already, she's cummed twice, and each orgasm wracked her body thoroughly, because Sylvia mercilessly drew them out as long as possible. It is scant comfort that both times she was able to make Sylvia cum too, and just as long. Sylvia's eyes are slightly glazed, but it seems she was able to take those two climaxes in her stride and keep going.

Sylvia's swollen muscles bulge and glisten all over. The cords of muscle undulate on her thighs as she gyrates them slowly, grinding against Dahlia. They are pressed together tightly, with no space between their crotches. It feels like an arm wrestling match with straps. There is no respite, nowhere for Dahlia to retreat to, no escape from the mingled pleasure and agony.

Dahlia fights back the growing dizziness. Her whole body is buzzing all over, and her extremities are starting to go numb. Their clits have aligned and stayed aligned since the beginning. Hers is still stiff, still fighting against Sylvia's... but she is not sure how much longer she can go before she collapses.

"Stay strong, my love. You can do it," she hears Karen say from the sidelines, softly but audibly.

"You're terrific, girl. You're crushing her. She's going down, we can see it. Take it slow," Sheila laughs. "Enjoy it, honey."

"Oh I am... I am..." Sylvia breathes. Her voice trembles with pleasure. She brings up her left arm in an intimidating flex. "I will... break you... Dahlia..."

This is the best time Sylvia has ever had. She can see, can feel, Dahlia's will crumbling a bit more with every passing moment. She can practically taste the tears starting to leak out of the corners of Dahlia's eyes. She's cummed twice but she feels as though she could cum twice more and still keep going. One more ought to do it, she thinks. One more to finally, finally defeat this stubborn rival of hers, before their mothers' eyes. Then she can stand, proud and strong, one foot atop her vanquished foe. They are not better than her and her mother.

Dahlia slowly raises her left arm too, but instead of matching Sylvia's flex, she reaches for the back of Sylvia's head. Her hand moves in slow motion, as if the movement is labored and taking a lot of effort... which it is. Sylvia doesn't react, allowing Dahlia to cup the back of her head. Her lips curl contemptuously. She doesn't care what Dahlia is trying now. It won't work.

Dahlia begins to press on Sylvia's head, moving it closer in. At the same time, she moves her face in as well. Sylvia allows this to happen.

They begin a kissing duel, tilting their heads sideways and locking lips fiercely. Their tongues meet and clash, twisting and wrapping together. Despite herself, Sylvia feels a hot flush spreading from her mouth down to her chest. Dahlia is, after all, a very strong and sexy woman, beautiful and determined, and such a good kisser...

Their third and fourth orgasms quake through them in this position, over the next five minutes or so, until finally Dahlia has to break the kiss off, falling over backwards, preventing herself from collapsing only by flinging out her left hand behind her.

And now they can see she is almost done. Her left arm trembles and starts to buckle. Her right arm has lost most of its strength -- Sylvia has pulled it almost all the way to the side now, as if their mid-air arm wrestling is an indicator of their respective states. Her muscles are starting to lose tension all over her body -- her resistance is failing. Her eyes are lidded, her breathing is ragged.

Sylvia's head is swimming, though. Those powerful orgasms were nothing to sneeze at. She's feeling the effects. How is it that Dahlia is still fighting? "Give up," she grates hoarsely. She has increased the tempo of the grinding. She's enjoyed this match enough. It's time to bring it home.

Somehow... incredibly... Dahlia is still managing to match the punishing pace Sylvia has set. Sylvia can hardly believe it. After all the punishment Dahlia's pussy has been through at her hands... surely she wouldn't be able to cum for a week, after this match.

She growls with frustration, and flexes her left arm again. "Come on, then! One more!" she screams.

Dahlia only bares her clenched teeth. She has no energy left to even make a reply. But her abs ripple as she keeps up the fight.

Together, they build towards a fifth simultaneous orgasm. This has to be it, Sylvia thinks. Has to be!

Their jaws hang open, and their eyes roll back, as they cum. Limbs tremble, completely out of control. Sylvia's left arm goes slack, as she loses muscle control. Her right arm forces Dahlia's all the way to the side, but then goes limp too. Then Sylvia feels herself sway, and barely manages to stop her backward fall with her left hand. She dimly hears screaming, and realize it's herself. She's screaming her throat raw. Dahlia is uttering choked, strangled cries.

They're both mirroring each other now, both leaning back. Their pussies are still jammed together, but now each one's upper body is held up only by their left arms. Sylvia's is still more or less straight. Dahlia's is more than halfway bent. She looks on the verge of crumbling altogether.

And yet... as their depleted energy slowly returns... to her utter incredulity, Sylvia feels a small tug of resistance on her right hand.

Dahlia is pulling feebly against her arm, with a pitiful amount of force... but she's still pulling. Her hips, immobile during the orgasm except for the earthquakes that must have been shattering her inside, begin moving again, excruciatingly slowly, but moving all the same.

Dahlia is still fighting.

Now a sob escapes Sylvia's lips. She is exhausted. Not even her powerful muscles can take five such orgasms and not be wrung out. She had fully expected Dahlia to lose two whole orgasms ago. She simply cannot believe that Dahlia isn't done yet.

Each breath she gulps in now hurts her throat and lungs, as if she's climbing a mountain or running a marathon. No, worse -- climbing a mountain with weights strapped on, or running a marathon with lead shoes. She blinks sweat out of her eyes every few seconds. Dahlia is in a worse state, she can see... but now, a flicker of fear is in her heart.

She just might lose. Even after all this, even with the huge headstart she had, even with Dahlia looking half-dead... Sylvia just might not make it through another one.

"Give up... just give up... you can't possibly..." she moans.

Sheila's cocky smile disappeared quite a while ago, and now she stands looking down at their daughters' straining bodies, her brow furrowed, her lips pressed in a tight line. Karen's red-rimmed eyes ran out of tears already, but the streaks on her cheeks remain as she gazes steadily at the battle. Karen is willing strength into her daughter's body, willing it not to break.

And Dahlia can feel it. Dahlia can sense it as a connection between them, as if her mother were physically supporting her body right now, preventing it from falling over. She knows her pussy can take no more. She knows her muscles can take no more. She's gone past the limits of what she can endure.

But not yet past the limits of what her mother's love allows her to endure.

Slowly, her left arm straightens, pushing her body upright again. Her trembling right arm slowly pulls against Sylvia's, up to the middle. Once more she looks Sylvia in the eyes. She shifts her hips, pushing her clit against Sylvia's.

"Ungh..."

"Ungh..."

They both begin grunting in tandem. Their bodies rock together with the same rhythm. There's no real pleasure left, only pain and exhaustion. As they brutally bring themselves to one last orgasm, they both know in their hearts that this is the last one.

The muscle spasms are so violent that they are able to pull their upper bodies upright with their right arms alone; their left arms are flung out towards each other, and they grab each other by the shoulder, riding out the wave after wave of this last debilitating climax. They eventually come to a rest, the throes subsiding by degrees. Their foreheads come together. They slump. Their arms hang limply by their sides. Their pussies, locked in mortal combat, finally come apart. Their clits sag, going soft. The puddles beneath them has spread so far around them that their mothers, a few feet away, are practically standing in their juices.

Neither woman moves, for a long time.

At last, one of them lifts her head tiredly, puts her trembling hands on her opponent's shoulders, and pushes weakly, until the loser topples over backwards like a slowly collapsing building, crashing wetly onto a pool of her own cum...

Offline DTThrow

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2021, 03:48:52 PM »
Ambiguous ending?

Offline katietay

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2021, 03:49:00 PM »
Nah, I'll reveal the winner soon :p when I have time to unwind

Offline katietay

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2021, 03:50:29 AM »
Karen and Sheila stand for some long minutes, fists clenched and trembling, glaring at each other, the animosity between them practically setting the air on fire, tears blurring their vision.

Then, Karen steps forward.

Her daughter Dahlia sits hunched over, swaying from side to side, about to topple over. Karen's firm hands brace Dahlia's shoulders, keeping her upright.

Sylvia lies flat on her back, unmoving. Her arms are splayed out in an ungainly, undignified posture. Her legs have uncrossed but are not fully straight, still interlocked with Dahlia's thighs. The magnificence of her sculpted musculature only accentuates the magnitude of Dahlia's victory.

Dahlia can hardly stand without her mother's help. She moans and sobs from the throbbing in her womanhood -- it feels as though she will indeed not be able to make love with Karen for at least a couple of weeks. But she lifts her eyes and meets her mother's gaze proudly. The tears are streaming down Karen's cheeks by now.

Her mother takes her hand, and slowly raises her arm high. Dahlia places one foot on Sylvia's abs. Sylvia quivers slightly at the touch, but does not otherwise respond. Her head is still on one side and her eyes are still shut. Dahlia raises her face and stares straight at the silently raging Sheila. She lifts her other arm in a flex.

She has won. She is the winner. She has triumphed over her rival. She is her mother's daughter.

Then Sheila speaks.

"You... you cheated."

Karen and Dahlia do not respond. Karen wants to remember this moment -- her daughter has defeated a powerfully intimidating opponent with nothing but sheer strength and endurance and willpower. She is holding up her daughter's arm. Her daughter is a true champion -- her daughter! Hers! Her heart pounds painfully with pride.

Sylvia stirs and groans. Sheila begins to rant.

"I don't know how, but you cheated! You were out of it! You just had your ass whooped in the wrestling match! Your pussy got fingerfucked and slapped, you came twice, my Sylvia was dominating you completely... and then this? You should've gone down already! My daughter was winning! She was winning!"

Sheila is screaming by now. Dahlia turns to look at her mother. Their faces come together swiftly as they lock lips in a hungry, loving kiss. Dahlia doesn't stop flexing her left arm, and neither does Karen let go of Dahlia's right arm. This victory pose is something they both desperately want to savor!

"Sylvia won! Sylvia won! Honey, you won! You hear me?" Sheila is on her knees, cradling Sylvia's head in her lap. Sylvia is feebly protesting now, her hands swatting ineffectually at Dahlia's foot on her abdomen. Sheila angrily slaps at Dahlia's ankle, but Dahlia ignores her, too busy kissing her mother.

"You won." Sheila's face is contorted with rage. "You won. You didn't lose. You couldn't have lost. They cheated. Knocked you out somehow. She kissed you at the end -- did she slip you a pill? Some kind of drug in her lipstick?"

"Mom, stop it," Sylvia sobs. "I lost. I don't know how, but I lost. She's... she's stronger and sexier than..."

"Don't you fucking say it! You won, Sylvia, my darling, you won!"

Sylvia only closes her eyes and weeps softly. Sheila looks up, to find that both Dahlia and Karen are staring at her fixedly. "Get your foot off my daughter, cxnt," she spits.

"When you beat my mother," Dahlia says, "I didn't argue or whine. You stood like this, with one foot on my mother's body, and your daughter made me eat you out. Now I've conquered your daughter. I don't want you to eat me out... I want you to eat my mother out."

"The fuck I will."

"Then you owe my mother a good cunnilingus session," Dahlia states flatly.

"You want that, Karen?" Sheila barks a laugh. "Earn it yourself."

"I will." Still holding her Dahlia's arm high up in the air, Karen feels a rush of adrenaline as she says, "My daughter has beaten yours. She's the better woman, the better daughter. The next match is between you and me, Sheila. I challenge you again. Rematch."

"Fine. Rematch," Sheila snarls. "Now take your fucking foot off my daughter, bitch!"

As they walk away, Dahlia leans heavily on Karen. She is walking with great difficulty, and Karen has to fight the urge to carry her strong, lovely daughter in her arms -- a victorious champion, triumphant against all odds, should walk out of the arena under her own power, on her own two feet. But it's clear the fight took almost everything out of Dahlia. "You were magnificent," Karen whispers.

"Because of you, Mom. My strength comes from you," Dahlia murmurs. "And I'll be in your corner, like I always will be. You can beat her, Mom. You can. You will!"

Later, the date is set -- three months of training, and then the mothers will clash once more in a duel for dominance. After what Dahlia has put herself through, Karen is firmly resolved: she must win. She must defeat Sheila in front of their watching daughters. She must be the one, at the end, to stand with one foot planted on her opponent, flexing in victory.

Meanwhile, Sheila keeps muttering to herself. "You didn't lose, honey. You won. You won..."