News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Family Fitness Feud part 3: Daughters Duel

• 28 Replies

Offline katietay

• God Member
  • I write on Literotica :)
Family Fitness Feud part 3: Daughters Duel
« on: October 14, 2019, 10:16:47 AM »
Dahlia's arm flexes, moves halfway up... and stops.

"Unnh... nnnggg... ahhh..." she moans. She is leaning against the back of an incline bench in their home gym, using it for one-arm preacher curls. Her bare breasts quiver. Her muscular left arm trembles as she strives to complete the 10th rep of her set, with a 35lb dumbbell in her grip.

Her mother Karen watches her with hawk-eyed focus. "Come on," she says quietly. "Come on, darling. You can do it. One more, just one more."

Dahlia exerts herself to the uttermost to obey her mother. Every muscle on her body tenses up. The dumbbell hovers in midair... then begins to drop a little. Dahlia sobs, and shakes her head.

Quickly, Karen moves in and presses her fingers against Dahlia's pussy, gathering up the juices already flowing out on her fingers and rubbing her daughter's clitoris with her moistened digits. Dahlia's eyes widen, and she stiffens. "UNNGH!" she grunts, and with renewed strength she curls the weight up all the way, before finally allowing her arm to relax and straighten. She clumsily lets the dumbbell down onto the floor with a heavy thump, and then steps into her mother's embrace.

"That was very good, my love," Karen says, kissing her on the lips.

Dahlia wishes she had been able to do the rep without her mother's last-minute save, but she nods and smiles. She has gotten much stronger over the past 2 months. Her body has become thicker with muscle all over, but at the same time she's put on more weight overall without trying too hard to stay lean, so she has lost quite a bit of lean definition. She has never felt stronger or healthier, however, and her lifts have all increased. She has been pushing herself harder than ever, with her mother beside her every step of the way, with only one goal: to beat Sylvia.

Despite how sore her arms are, she raises them and flexes her biceps. Today has been her upper body training day, with a lot of pushing and pulling movements. Her entire torso is pumped and ripped. She is a young muscle goddess, but with a soft look all over, like an off-season bodybuilder.

Tenderly, Karen fondles and squeezes Dahlia's pumped arms, crooning with pleasure. "You're magnificent, darling."

"All yours, Mom. All for you." Dahlia's heart swells with filial love. Every inch of her body, every pound of it belongs to her mother, who gave it to her in the first place. For Karen, Dahlia will be the strongest she can possibly be. She won't let the Steeles mock them, especially not the sadistic bitch Sylvia.

She is still troubled by the memory of the match between Karen and Sheila, how it had proceeded and ended: with hateful Sheila Steele standing triumphantly in total victory, one foot grinding Karen's belly, muscles flexed. And she, Dahlia, had no choice at the time but to kiss in homage the pussy of the woman who had destroyed her mother. It was so wrong. It was the wrongest scene she'd ever had to participate in. She has had to console her mother afterwards, to reassure her that she did everything she could and that Dahlia doesn't blame her for the loss. But Karen has been severely disheartened by that crushing defeat, Dahlia can tell.

The contest between Dahlia and Sylvia will be decisive. She will use these muscles her mother gave her, pit them against her rival's, and prove that hers are superior - that her mother is the better woman, by proxy. She will expiate the shame of Karen's loss - she has vowed that when she defeats Sylvia, she will make Sylvia kiss Karen's pussy and acknowledge her as the superior mother. Sheila will have no choice but to accept this. Maybe Sheila too can be cowed into doing likewise...

She must win. She must be strong for Mom.

"I have the best daughter in the world," Karen murmurs, looking Dahlia in the eye. Dahlia looks back steadily. "You're going to beat her, Dahlia. Not just for me, but for yourself. You're the better woman, and we know it."

"And soon they'll know it too," Dahlia replies.

The contest is in three days. Three days until she can prove that she is the better daughter...

Sylvia bends over, thrusting her butt out behind her, and braces. She grimaces as she feels the needle penetrate her skin, just above her buttocks.

Her mother, Sheila, quickly and adroitly presses the dose of Primobolan into her daughter, and withdraws the syringe. "There, done," she declares. "That was barely anything, right, honey?"

"I'm just glad it's the last!" Sylvia straightens up, gingerly patting her hip. Her mother knows her body extremely well - she knows just how to insert the needle without causing any bruising due to muscle fiber tearing. After a little more stretching, she grins, and pumps her arms in a flex. "Good to go!"

Sheila stands back and looks proudly at her daughter. For the past 6 weeks, they have been using low dosages of Primobolan to boost her physical abilities, and with very few side-effects. Sylvia now looks better than Sheila has ever looked - she looks ripped to shreds, with a clearly-defined 8-pack, striated and fleshy pectorals, and a truly impressive set of arms. From behind, Sylvia's back is tapered and thick, sporting impressive ridges. Her rock-hard glutes look sculpted, and her thigh muscles are like steel cords. Her hamstrings swell, giving her legs a beautiful curvy shape.

In addition to the steroids, Sylvia has put in the work, pushing herself hard during their workouts in their private home gym. At night, her intensive training continues; Sheila does not spare herself from taking part in her daughter's strengthening, and does her best each and every night to finger, lick, grind and pound Sylvia's pussy until Sylvia has had at least six orgasms, sometimes as many as eight.

Looking at her daughter now, a proudly flexing Amazon in the nude, Sheila feels a burst of love in her bosom. Neither of them think they are cheating: Primobolan is a perfectly legal performance-enhancing supplement. It is their superior knowledge of such things that allows them to enhance Sylvia's strength and fitness using this method, to make her the stronger and sexier daughter.

"You're ready," Sheila says, nodding. The contest is in three days.

"I am," Sylvia agrees, flexing so hard that she's trembling all over, though part of that is anticipation. "I can't wait to show them this body of mine. Imagine the looks on their faces! Their eyes will pop out of their heads!" She giggles.

Sheila grins too at the thought of unveiling her daughter's oiled body, just like she and Karen did during their contest. Already she can picture it: the dismay on the faces of the Kwans, the shock as Dahlia realizes what she's up against, the trepidation on Karen's face as she watches her daughter square off against the vastly superior Sylvia.

"You will crush her," she growls, reaching forward to squeeze Sylvia's biceps and triceps. She feels a surge of satisfaction when she finds that there is no give beneath her fingertips.

"Yes," Sylvia moans throatily, her eyes shining.

"You will beat her utterly, in every way, just like I beat her mother. You will take every point in the contest, leave her with nothing."

"Yes... yes, Mom..."

"You will leave her without even a shred of dignity at the end, when she cums until she can't take it anymore and begs you to stop. You will pose over her, like I did with Karen. And then... they'll both belong to us, body and soul. They'll be as good as our slaves, and they'll know it."

Sylvia hunches over slightly and her eyes glaze over as her orgasm begins. She has been rubbing her thighs together as her mother speaks, and this is sufficient to send her over the edge.

Her clitoris has grown slightly, by perhaps 20%, but also has become quite a bit more sensitive. At the same time, however, her overall sexual stamina has increased two- or three-fold. So even though it will be easier to bring her to orgasm, Sylvia will be able to endure it for much longer than she used to. Sheila is not worried at all for her daughter on this score.

She wraps her arms around Sylvia as her daughter finishes climaxing and relaxes into her embrace. Her eyes stare into the middle distance.

"My daughter against yours," she whispers. "My legacy against yours. My pride and joy against yours. Karen Kwan... you're going to lose to me. At everything."
My Literotica profile: https://tinyurl.com/KatieTayLiterotica

Strong, muscular women engaged in grueling battles for dominance and supremacy, in various settings. Sound good? ;)

Offline lalutte65

• God Member
Re: Family Fitness Feud part 3: Daughters Duel
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2019, 03:41:46 PM »
Great set up, this should be better than the mother’s encounters

Offline katietay

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2019, 12:29:50 PM »
Once again, the four women stand in their pairs, facing off in the dim interior of the gym room. This time, however, it is the daughters who stand to the fore, clad in bathrobes, while their respective mothers stand supportively behind.

Karen is wearing an elegant bareback halter-top dress, with high slits up the sides of her legs. Her calf muscles are accentuated by high heels. Her daughter Dahlia specifically requested that she dress this way to serve as her second in the contest. She has always loved seeing her mother exude refined poise and feminine strength. With her mother dressed like this to cheer her own, and nicely made-up as well, Dahlia can feel a constant level of arousal, giving her extra strength.

Sheila is wearing a simple white tank top that says, in big letters on the front, "ALPHA BITCH". The words stretch out over her solid bosom. Other than that, she wears just denim hot pants and shoes. Her attire is also her daughter's suggestion; Sylvia wanted to rub it into the faces of the Kwans, that her mother beat Dahlia's the last time, and the time before that. The thought sends a thrill through her, and makes her squirm as her pussy grows wet.

Dahlia breaks the silent staredown first. She steps forward, and throws off her bathrobe in one fluid motion, exposing her perfectly-muscled and lovingly-oiled body, fully in the nude. Just minutes ago, Karen's hands were all over every inch of Dahlia's smooth unblemished skin, and Dahlia is still tingling with pleasure throughout her entire body from that pre-match oiling and massage. Now she smiles, and strikes up a graceful pose, like a figure competitor. She twists her body slightly sideways, and angles her legs to show off her thighs, while her arms arch overhead, fingers spread. Her muscles bulge and gleam. She has indeed lost some definition from the last time, but not much - the slabs of her abdominal wall are still visible. Her little bit of extra body fat serves as padding, to make her muscles look thicker and fuller.

Sylvia only sneers. With a rough movement, she tears open the front of her bathrobe and whips it off her, flinging it violently to her side. Now her naked body is exposed. She looks chiseled and ripped all over - her muscles are large and powerful, and veiny to boot. She has not sacrificed much breast size - she proudly sports two sizeable lady lumps, even though her pectorals are fully-developed. She strikes up a strong bodybuilder's double-biceps pose, clenching her fists and flexing her whole body as hard as she can, grinning broadly and exuding confidence. She knows she looks much, much more powerful than she's ever done, and very different from the last time she and Dahlia met. Now she can savor the look of shock and fear in Dahlia's and Karen's eyes. They are intimidated. They did not expect this. They didn't know that Dahlia would have to be up against her, a true muscle goddess.

Dahlia swallows hard and tries to regain her composure, tilting her chin up defiantly and meeting Sylvia's gaze without flinching. Her mind is racing. How could Sylvia have made so much more progress within the same amount of time? Dahlia has been pushing herself as hard as she can, training and eating, making sure to rest enough. Can it really be that her genes are that good? Dahlia silently asks herself.

Karen wordlessly puts a hand on her daughter's lower back, hoping Dahlia won't feel how it is trembling. Sylvia must have been juicing, she thinks, to pack on so much muscle so quickly. She looks at the Steeles and sees the cruel delight in their steely eyes. They have been waiting to spring this surprise on her and Dahlia, she knows it. They must have cheated, somehow. Or can it be... that their genes are just that much better than ours? Karen tries to suppress the thought.

"Look at us, Dahlia," Sylvia says, breaking the silence. "You don't stand a chance against me, the Girl of Steel... daughter of the Woman of Steel." Sheila chuckles at her daughter's pun, and nods approvingly.

Dahlia puts on a brave smile and says, with a confidence she doesn't truly feel, "This is a test of strength and will, Sylvia, not a bodybuilding contest. I won't let you beat me."

"Fine," Sylvia says, smiling. "Let's start your humiliation, right now." She drops her pose, and waves invitingly towards the arm wrestling table just beside them. She knows just how she looks, her oiled muscles rippling with every movement she makes, and she is milking her opponent's uncertainty for all it is worth.

Dahlia drops her pose too, and steps into position across Sylvia. Sylvia takes the initiative, putting her left arm behind her back and leaning forward, thumping her elbow onto the leather pad with a loud smack. She wriggles her fingers playfully, and waits for Dahlia to take her hand, her lips parted with anticipation. Dahlia moves more slowly, copying the pose and resting her elbow firmly against the pad.

Almost sensually, they hook thumbs, and then lace their fingers around each other's hand, beginning an impromptu test of grip strength - yet another intimidation technique that Sylvia feels will chip away at Dahlia's willpower. Their arm muscles flex and writhe as they adjust their gradually tightening grips, jockeying for a fair position.

Dahlia can feel it. Sylvia has grown very, very strong. Up until recently, Dahlia has always known that she and Sylvia are actually evenly-matched for muscular strength. When it comes to upper body strength, especially arm strength, Dahlia even has the edge, sometimes. She recalls how she almost overpowered Sylvia in that arm wrestling match at the Family Challenge months ago. But now, as she feels Sylvia's strength for herself, and looks at the disparity between the size of their arms, she has to fight off her demoralization. She reminds herself that she is fighting not just for her own pride, but her family's - her mother's. These are not just her muscles - they are her mother's muscles. She can do it. She has to be strong. She can't give up. She must keep fighting until she wins.

Sylvia is practically trembling with anticipation. She, too, can feel that she is the stronger woman. She has been looking forward to this for so long; she will now get to crush her longtime rival utterly, with every part of her body she can use. And with their mothers looking on, too! Already the juices are leaking from her pussy. She gasps a little with pleasure, just from imagining how good it would be later, to grind her pussy into Dahlia's defeated, weeping face after she's beaten her at every contest.

Their mothers reach out, each putting her hand on her daughter's. They nod at each other, and start counting. "1... 2... 3!"

On "3" they move their hands away sharply, and the first muscle contest between Dahlia Kwan and Sylvia Steele is underway...

Strong, muscular women engaged in grueling battles for dominance and supremacy, in various settings. Sound good? ;)

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2019, 09:26:59 AM »
Awesome & exciting!  :P ;D Has my t-enhanced clit throb with horny lust ... LOL!  :D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2019, 08:28:15 AM »
Her clitoris has grown slightly, by perhaps 20%, but also has become quite a bit more sensitive. At the same time, however, her overall sexual stamina has increased two- or three-fold. So even though it will be easier to bring her to orgasm, Sylvia will be able to endure it for much longer than she used to.

Yeah, as one who has been using testosterone for many years, I can personally testify to quite a substantial growth of my clit ... and increase in sensitivity!  :P ;D It now looks like a mini cock ... and as mentioned here too, my stamina has also increased, and I am lusty & horny almost all the time ... HE! HE!  :D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2019, 09:26:42 PM »
more please! want goddess Sylvia to Dom  ;D

Offline DTThrow

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2019, 05:33:26 AM »
Rooting for Dahlia to ride Sylvia's clit to victory.

Offline katietay

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2019, 06:51:28 PM »
Immediately Sylvia takes the advantage, bending Dahlia's wrist back and wrenching her arm down almost halfway. Dahlia gasps and struggles to hold Sylvia back.

Sylvia's face breaks out into a broad grin. She is savoring this feeling: her muscle, overpowering Dahlia's... She is controlling her, dominating her, embarrassing her...

Dahlia also feels it. She draws herself up and flexes her entire body, trying to make her arm go up, but she hits a brick wall of resistance. Her muscle is being blocked by Sylvia's.

Both daughters are feeling that special connection between arm wrestling opponents. When it is your arm against another woman's, it comes down to the primal question: whose muscle shall dominate? Who can impose her will on the other?

And right now, to Karen's dismay and Sheila's delight, Sylvia is prevailing over Dahlia.

Their arm muscles continue flexing. Sylvia's is visibly larger and much more developed. With another wrench, she brings Dahlia down another few inches.

Now Dahlia's arm is shaking violently. A look of panic contorts her face. Her teeth are bared, and her lips pulled back in a snarl. "Hnnngh... hnnngghhh..." she grunts and groans.

Sylvia is torn. On one hand she wants to slam Dahlia's arm down quickly, in a show of brute strength and superior raw power. Also, she hopes to hurt Dahlia's hand. But on the other hand, seeing Dahlia struggle like this with all her might, trying so desperately not to lose, is such a turn-on...

Karen has stepped in closer, whispering fierce encouragement urgently into her daughter's ear. She casts a worried look at their trembling hands. Then she leans close to her daughter, slipping an arm around Dahlia's waist. Her other hand goes to the front of Dahlia's crotch. She presses her lips against Dahlia's cheek.

Sylvia only shakes her head, still grinning. "It's no use, Dahlia, Karen," she says. "I'm stronger than both of you together!"

Sheila slides her arm around her daughter's waist and leans in, pressing her cheek fondly against Sylvia's as she watches her dominant daughter. Her heart is full of pride at this moment. "Need a boost, honey?" she asks.

Sylvia shakes her head slightly. "I got this, Mom!" she says, her voice quavering with excitement. She takes a deep breath, and pulls harder, harder.

Dahlia's arm starts going down again. She strains every fiber of her being to resist. Meanwhile, her mother begins massaging her mound briskly. There's no time to do the usual things that will bring Dahlia's arousal up - she has to make do.

Dahlia pulls with all her might. She tries to focus on Karen and how pleasant it is to be plastered against her elegantly dressed mother like this. She focuses on her mother's hand at her pussy, giving her strength.

But it's not enough. Sylvia's veined arm muscles are just too strong. When she is almost down all the way she finally feels enough pleasure to get a surge of energy, but she can only slow Sylvia down a little bit. For several seconds she holds Sylvia off. Then her shaking arm collapses, and Sylvia thumps her hand down authoritatively onto the table.

"Yes!" Sylvia lets go and pumps her fist. "Yes!" She pumps her arm powerfully in a flex."Haha... hahaaa!" She is practically delirious with her gloating. So is her mother, who gropes and squeezes her strong, powerful daughter all over, cooing with pleasure and casting triumphant smirks at their defeated rivals.

Dahlia has to swallow her shock. Her pride is battered. She is reeling inside. Sylvia has grown so much stronger...

"I'm sorry, honey," Karen whispers, cheek to cheek with her. "I should've started sooner."

"No, Mom. It's not your fault," Dahlia says numbly. No more words are needed; they are both thinking the same thing.

This has been a devastating first round for them. Dahlia didn't expect to have to need her mother to jump in so soon. She'd thought that at least she could tough it out for the first round... maybe even win it.

Sylvia meanwhile has finished sharing slobbering kisses with her proud mother. She squeezes her mother's butt cheeks one last time, then comes back to the table. She thumps her elbow hard onto the pad, fingers wriggling with anticipation.

"Come on!" she cries, putting her right hand behind her back and bracing herself. "You're going down, Dahlia!"

Dahlia slowly puts up her left arm, bracing herself against the table. Karen wordlessly moves into position: right hand to the back, left hand to the front. With her right hand's fingers she gently probes in between Dahlia's glutes, until her forefinger presses firmly on her daughter's sphincter. With her left hand, she starts rubbing Dahlia's labia, gathering up as much moisture as she can.

"I won't fail you again, Mom," Dahlia says, not caring that the Steeles can hear. "I'll beat her. I'll win this one, and the next. With you beside me, I can't lose."

They lock arms again, tightly. Sylvia chuckles at Dahlia's words. She likes that Dahlia just got corny like this; it will only increase the shame when she presses Dahlia's arm down while she's being diddled by her mother for all she's worth. It will make her victory that much sweeter.

"Let me do this on my own again, Mom," she tells Sheila, who murmurs assent, but leans in against her daughter's back and props her chin on Sylvia's neck. To Dahlia, she says, "Just my muscle against yours... and your mom. And you'll still lose."

"I won't," Dahlia replies fiercely.

This time, only Sheila's hand reaches out to count them off. And then they begin.

Karen's arm muscles writhe as she works away at her daughter's tender parts. Dahlia locks eyes with Sylvia as they flex their arms to the max.

And again, Dahlia's arm starts going down...

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2019, 04:23:34 PM »
Mmm, looking fwd to seeing who wins this sexy contest ... Sylvia or Dahlia?  ::) ;D

Offline katietay

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2020, 11:49:41 AM »
Dahlia's eyes go very wide. Her expression contorts into a mask of fury. Her jaw opens. "Hrraggh!" She is no longer concerned about how crude or vulgar she may seem. She needs to give this contest of brute strength her all. Her cheeks are still burning with the shame of losing to Sylvia while their moms are watching. Even as she pulls with her arm muscles, her entire body works almost as one muscle to support her effort.

Sylvia gains a small advantage, but is successfully stopped. She snarls and leans in. The striations on her sculpted shoulder sharpen as she presses harder, pouring the power onto Dahlia's trembling hand. "Go down... you bitch..." she grunts.

Karen's fingers work away at her daughter's clitoris, rubbing skillfully. She kisses the nape of Dahlia's neck, tasting the salty sweat beaded there. She can feel how hard Dahlia is trying. My daughter is fighting so hard to win back the pride and honor I lost, she thinks. I have to do everything I can as a mother to back her up. Come on, Dahlia. You can do it.

Dahlia starts moaning and gasping with pleasure. She can still just barely hold Sylvia off. The muscle-bound Sylvia has become so much stronger than before. But Dahlia knows she has done everything she can to prepare for this match. She has her own set of strong, sexy muscles. It is now down to her will to win... and down to how well she can draw strength from the well of her mother's love, which she can feel against her skin. Her mother's body feels so warm and reassuring against her back. And the fingering is giving her more strength with every passing second.

Slowly, as Sylvia's eyes grow wide with surprise, Dahlia pulls their shaking hands back to the center, and then starts to gain the upper hand - literally, with her hand beginning to roll over Sylvia's, bending her wrist.

"No... unngh... won't let you..." Sylvia grunts, and flexes her arm hard. Their hands go back and forth like an unsteady compass needle, right in the middle. Dahlia still can't quite pull Sylvia over the top.

Then Karen presses down on her clitoris in just the right way... Dahlia gives a long shuddering sigh as the fatigue seems to drain from her muscles. With her heightened arousal giving her a surge of strength, Dahlia pulls harder, harder... and Sylvia's arm starts moving.

"No... no!" Sylvia cries out, straining to reverse Dahlia's momentum.

Sheila sees the tide turning against her daughter. She bites her lip in a moment of indecision. Her daughter is stubborn, she knows; Sylvia may not call for help until it's too late. Sheila makes the call: she steps forward, embraces Sylvia from behind fully, and begins stroking Sylvia's pussy lips with her fingers, gathering up the moisture there. Her other hand goes over to Sylvia's left nipple and begins rubbing it.

Sylvia gives one cry of frustration at missing the chance to overpower her rival without her mother's help. But she can feel how much strength Dahlia's arm is putting out. As much as it galls her to admit it, she needs a boost from her mom to win, even with her enhanced muscles.

Sheila starts to rub her daughter's clitoris in tight, rapid circles. Sylvia's arousal grows, and with it her muscular strength. Her biceps bulge, and she forces Dahlia's arm back up to the middle.

It is now two against two, even though only one pair of arms is locked in the middle of the table. If Sylvia wins, she will have crushed Dahlia just like her mother crushed Karen. She wants to do this very badly. If Dahlia wins, it will still be an uphill struggle for her since they'll have to switch back to their right arms immediately. She cannot afford to lose this match.

Their hands go this way, and that way. Neither daughter can maintain an advantage for long. Sweat drips from their chins onto the table. Veins bulge on their arm muscles. The air is filled with the sound of their labored breathing and grunting, accompanied by a soft wet squelching sound - their mothers working away at their clits, fueling their daughters' efforts.

Both are approaching climax. The one who has an orgasm first may or may not have the advantage - a lot depends on how long she can sustain it, and how powerful it is. And for a strong, powerful orgasm that gives the biggest strength boost, there will be the requisite tradeoff...

The signs are unmistakable. Dahlia and Sylvia are going to cum, almost together. Their arms are still locked upright, neither having any advantage. But the approaching orgasm will break the deadlock, one way or the other.

Can Sylvia crush the smaller, less muscular Dahlia decisively? Or can Dahlia pull out all the stops and eke out a much-needed victory?

Offline katietay

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2020, 10:29:13 AM »
Suddenly Sylvia stiffens, and she grins. Her muscles seem to swell a little. "Cumming," she gasps, and then starts grunting more and more loudly as her body trembles with her climax.

Dahlia's arm starts moving down - she cannot withstand such power. But then, when she's about a third of the way down, she finally feels the arousal peaking in her. "Cumming," she says in a high-pitched whimper. Then she gets strong enough to hold Sylvia in place, but at a disadvantage.

For some long moments they struggle, muscles as fully flexed as they will go, each woman as strong as she can get. Their violently trembling hands stay in position.

Then, for almost a full 30 seconds, Sheila keeps rubbing Sylvia as the blonde muscle girl hunkers down to try and grind Dahlia's resistance away. 30 seconds of sustained orgasm is what Sylvia tries to ride on, to win. She pulls, and pulls, and Dahlia's arm moves down to the halfway position.

"Need... more..." Sylvia groans. Her mother tries to help, but she's already pressing and rubbing as hard and fast as she can. After about another 20 seconds of this, Sylvia has to frantically shake her head. "Stop..." Sheila has no choice but to do as Sylvia says and stop the stimulation.

Sylvia sags in exhaustion. She still has a huge advantage, but her euphoric strength is fading. She looks across at her opponent. Dahlia's got to be fading by now, she thinks. How the fuck is she still in the match? I should've already muscled her down. Stubborn bitch!

Dahlia's lips tremble. She has not asked her mother to stop, and Karen has diligently continued her ministrations. The pulses of pleasure are starting to become really overpowering. The tension in her leg muscles, especially, will exact a toll later. Her neck as well - she is cumming so hard that if she's not careful she'll strain a neck tendon. But she needs the strength. Her lean arm muscles by themselves are not enough to overcome Sylvia's massive muscles. Slowly, so slowly, she manages to pull their arms back up to the center.

Sylvia is gassed out; her resistance is flagging. She bobs her head up and down as she desperately tries to delay for as long as she can, to put up enough of a fight so that when Dahlia finally has to stop her climax, she can still win. Once Dahlia is forced to stop, she will have a chance - each passing moment will then favor her more and more.

Finally, Dahlia has to shake her head quickly. Karen promptly stops, and steps back, breathing hard. Her forearms tremble from fatigue. She hopes she has done enough for her daughter. But it's up to them now.

It comes down to which daughter wants it more. The strength has flowed out of their muscles, and the fatigue is starting to rush back in to fill the void.

When the end comes, it comes abruptly.

Sylvia grunts, "Uh." And just like that, her left arm goes down, in one swift motion. Her hand thumps onto the table.

The two daughters slump, shaking all over. Dahlia's arm is still pinning Sylvia's - they are both too tired to even release each other's hands properly now. They bend forward until their foreheads touch, and there they rest, gulping in air to fill their lungs. Karen's hands cover her mouth, and her ears glimmer a little. Sheila looks open-mouthed, as if she can't quite take in what has happened.

When Sylvia has recovered enough to speak, she says, "Your pussy has got to be really sore after that."

"So's yours," Dahlia retorts, panting.

"I can keep at it longer than you can, at this rate," Sylvia sneers. "Two more matches. Then you're down. Think you can keep cumming that long, that hard?"

"One more match. I'll beat you. You're going down."

"You aren't strong enough. Not on your own, not with your mom to help you."

"We just beat you together. We'll do it again."

"Come on then, let's do this. Come on."

"Come on."

So saying, they raise their right arms and grip each other's hands tightly that their knuckles go white. They have to move their faces apart for this, but they stare daggers at each other over the tops of their clasped hands.

Karen and Sheila both step in closer, and reach down. Dahlia and Sylvia both part their legs slightly, to give their mothers better access.

Karen slides three fingers into Dahlia's pussy, spreading her daughter's nether lips. She presses the heel of her palm against Dahlia's clitoris.

Sheila reaches down lower. She makes a duck's beak with her fingers and thumb. Then, as Sylvia wriggles slightly to accommodate her, she inserts her hand slowly and carefully into Sylvia's slick pussy, feeling Sylvia's strong vaginal walls clamp around her digits.

Sylvia begins to smile confidently. Fisting always gives her a powerful orgasm quickly. This is just what she needs to beat Dahlia with a burst of power. And then switch to the left arm and do the same, to finally take the point. She still feels she should've won easily by now, but it doesn't matter as long as she does win in the end.

Dahlia gathers her thoughts, and fills her mind up with the bond between Karen and herself. The constant pressure at her clitoris and her mound is a strong reminder of the love they share. She has to win, or her mother will be subject to even more humiliation from her rival Sheila. Dahlia would put her whole body on the line to stop that from happening.

They tense their muscles in readiness. Their biceps jump into sharp relief. This time, nobody needs to start them off: they simply draw a deep breath together, and then begin.

Offline sharksnake

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2020, 03:43:06 PM »
Magnificent Story!!! You're very good at playing emotions. I can't wait to see the finale.

Offline katietay

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2020, 03:38:18 PM »
Pussy muscles clench as hard as any other muscle on their gleaming bodies. Their clasped hands sway this way, then that way. Little moans escape their lips.

Sylvia sucks in air through her teeth as the marvelously full feeling intensifies in her lower belly. It feels wonderful to be stretched this way by her mother's fist. She can feel how her warm wet walls are encasing the hard lump that is her mother's hand, and she gasps. Strength floods her body even as her juices trickle out around Sheila's knuckles. Her biceps bulge, and she pulls Dahlia's arm down a good few inches.

Dahlia struggles to resist. The heel of Karen's palm grinds against her entire pubic mound. Meanwhile Karen's fingers press into the spongy flesh of her vaginal walls, and up against the base of her clitoris, which begins to stiffen more and more until it is a hard little nub of pulsing pleasure. Whenever they do this to each other while kneeling face to face, their orgasms become incredibly long-lasting, sometimes for more than a minute. Dahlia shifts her face slightly so that it brushes against her mother's cheek. She grits her teeth and pulls. Their arms start to go up again.

But Sylvia is jerking spasmodically all over. Sheila's free hand is clutching at Sylvia's breast and she is rubbing her daughter's nipple forcefully. "Come on, baby," she says. "Come on. Cum for mama. Cum for me honey. Slam her down, right here. Muscle her down. You can outflex her, yes you can. Come on. Cum for me."

Sylvia starts growling like a wild animal in heat. She bares her teeth, lips flared. Her muscles bulge even harder all over, until she looks like an oiled statue of muscular perfection. Their shaking arms start to go down again, in Sylvia's favor.

Then Sylvia whispers one ragged word, "Cumming." And then her breath comes and goes in quick bursts as a powerful orgasm wracks her body. She can feel the power supercharging her arm. She is going to win, she feels it.

Their hands go down, down... Sylvia's power is overwhelming. With her buffed-up muscles, with her pussy gripping her mother's fist, she is putting out too much power.

"She's so strong," Dahlia moans, as she struggles to hold Sylvia off.

"You're stronger!" Karen presses up against her daughter. Her palm pushes, rubbing and grinding her daughter's clit. "You can do it," she whispers into Dahlia's ear. "Hold her... hold her... hold her for me..."

Dahlia flexes every muscle of her body with every fiber of her being. Her arm goes down... and stops. She is only inches away from defeat.

Sylvia leans in to use her shoulder. Her muscles writhe like snakes. Her mouth is open in a slack "O" as the rest of her body goes entirely rigid.

Their hands move down, another inch. And stop. Now Dahlia is only half an inch from defeat. Any more, and she loses.

"Argh... ark... arrrk..." Red-faced, Sylvia starts choking a little, wriggling uncomfortably. "Arrrgh... no more... stop, Mom..."

Sheila slides her hand out of Sylvia's pussy, The orgasm is over, and further fisting would simply throw Sylvia off. But Dahlia is on the very brink of defeat now. Sylvia just has to muster the strength for one more little push. Sheila stares intensely at their trembling hands. She lowers her face to table level, watchful for the moment when Dahlia's knuckles touch the tabletop.

"Come on. Come on, just a bit. Just that little bit more. You can do this honey. You can do this."

By all rights Sylvia can indeed do it. Even without the boost from her mother she's strong enough. But the temporary exhaustion is creeping in, radiating slowly from her aching loins, numbing her muscles, weakening her. And somehow... Dahlia is hanging on. Dahlia is obeying her mother. With all her desperate strength Dahlia is refusing to give up that half-inch. She is pushing her arm muscles to impossible limits. But she's doing it.

And then, she draws in a ragged breath. "Cumming," she gasps.

At first, nothing happens as her hips shake with the orgasm. Then, their shaking fists move. Slowly, with Sylvia frantically fighting her every bit of the way, Dahlia pulls up. Her whole body shakes with the force of the pleasure her mother is giving her.

Dahlia and Sylvia moan in tandem as their hands reach the center. Sylvia is starting to sag, overcome by exhaustion. She still grimly hangs on, unwilling to lose this way. "Can't be," she keeps gasping. "This can't be... you can't..."

Dahlia's orgasm is over, though, dragged out as long as it can. The surge of strength is starting to fade. One orgasm was not enough to pull Sylvia over the top, all the way from the bottom. Like a meter needle, their fists begin to go over again on Sylvia's side.

"Mom," Dahlia grunts weakly. "Another."

"Are you sure?"

"Keep going. Give me... another..."

Now Karen changes tack slightly. With her other hand, she reaches around and slips her fingers in between Dahlia's butt crack. Her fingers find the rim of Dahlia's anus. She begins rubbing, poking in slightly. She also bends her knees and moves her face down to the level of Dahlia's pert breasts, takes in one nipple into her mouth, and begins sucking and licking.

"Haarrr.... hhaaaaarrgghh..." With this renewed burst of strength from her mother, Dahlia pulls Sylvia over the top. Her prolonged orgasm pulses through her in throbbing waves, as she pulls, and pulls, until Sylvia's arm finally gives out. She slams Sylvia's hand down with a loud smack on the pad.

Sylvia backs away from the table, tears streaming down her face. She is shaking her head from side to side in disbelief. Sheila stands there, her hand to her mouth, eyes wide.

Dahlia slumps against her mother, who keeps her upright. Dahlia's entire body is shuddering now. That was the longest orgasm she has ever had, and it was a gamble that paid off by giving her the victory. She has two consecutive wins. She has beaten Sylvia decisively at arm wrestling. The first point goes to her. Against all the odds, she has won.

But Karen can see and feel the toll it has taken on her daughter's body. She kisses the beads of sweat away from Dahlia's forehead. Her eyes are full of worry. Sylvia is already wiping away the tears angrily with the back of her hands, and scowling at Dahlia as she turns and walks over to the wrestling ring. Sylvia clearly does not plan to give Dahlia any time to recover, even though her own body must be awash with fatigue too. She stands in the middle of the ring and yells, "Hurry up! Get in here, Dahlia! Get in here, cheater, and let's see who's really stronger and better!"

Sheila glares at them. "No dawdling," she snaps. "Get a move on, Dahlia! If you can walk!" She laughs unpleasantly and goes over to her daughter's corner.

Dahlia squeezes her mother's arm, trying to smile reassuringly. "I did it," she says. "I beat her, both arms. I did it because we did it, together."

Karen blinks away tears and kisses Dahlia. "Yes," she whispers. "You can do it. You can take her down."

But when she stands in Dahlia's corner and sees Dahlia facing off against Sylvia, her certainty evaporates. Now she can no longer take a direct hand in helping her daughter win. Now it's just woman against woman, body against body, muscle against muscle. Mostly a test of muscle, now. And Sylvia has so very much of it...

Offline katietay

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2020, 10:59:22 PM »
Sylvia and Dahlia stare deeply into each other's eyes. The animosity between them crackles like electricity.

Sylvia raises her arms and flexes them powerfully. Her muscles jump. The veins stand out. She sneers, knowing the effect she's having as Dahlia visibly gulps. It's not just her arms - there are veins standing out across her pectoral muscles. Her whole body is a masterpiece of muscular development. So what if she's enhanced her natural genetics a bit with testosterone, she thinks. She's still her mother's daughter. Dahlia beat her by a fluke, she's sure. She's going to avenge her humiliation tenfold. She's going to make Dahlia kiss her mother's pussy and say it is the better one. She's going to outwrestle Dahlia in front of Karen and put her in submission hold after submission hold until Karen is weeping to see her daughter suffer.

Dahlia takes a deep breath to steady her nerves and raises her arms too, matching Sylvia's pose. She smiles a little, as she summons up her confidence. She has just outmuscled Sylvia with her arms, something she frankly wasn't sure she could do despite the assurances she gave her mother. Her muscles are hard and strong. But as she flexes, she can feel the fatigue in them. Her arms tremble a little. Her veins are standing out too. And her pussy is still a little oversensitive. Sylvia's arms have got to be just as fatigued, she thinks. She won't lose this wrestling match. She'll take Sylvia down, use her skills, wrap her in a submission hold and squeeze for all she's worth, to take home the win. For herself, and for her mother. Beating Sylvia 2-0 would make such a powerful statement, to wipe out the shame of Karen's defeat.

They inch closer to each other, still flexing their arms. Then suddenly, Sylvia's left hand shoots out, and she growls with anger as she clutches at Dahlia's right biceps with her fingers. She presses as hard as she can, as if she's trying to crush the muscles flat with sheer strength. Dahlia reciprocates, grabbing at Sylvia's right biceps with her left hand. They bare their teeth at each other as they squeeze.

Slowly, they move their flexing arms down, and then they clutch each other's upper arms. They brace, and push. Their foreheads press together as they dig in their feet and strain to push each other back. Sylvia's size and weight advantage begin to tell. Dahlia takes one shaky step back, then two. Sylvia begins chuckling breathlessly.

Dahlia splays her legs out, and braces her heels. She groans as Sylvia leans in and pushes even harder. Her legs begin shaking. Her knees begin buckling a little. But her lean, hard thigh muscles bunch up like steel cords. Sylvia strains and strains, but Dahlia successfully holds her off. Sylvia gains no more ground.

She changes tack. Suddenly she flings her left arm around the back of Dahlia's neck, and attempts to lock in a side headlock. Dahlia grabs hold of Sylvia's forearms and resists. They stagger around a bit as Dahlia struggles to extricate her head. Sylvia manages to secure the headlock enough to start leaning in and putting her weight on Dahlia. Very slowly, she begins to force Dahlia down onto one knee, clamping Dahlia's face tightly against her body. She glances quickly over her shoulder at her watching mother, and flashes Sheila a quick grin. Sheila smiles smugly at Karen across the ring. Karen grips the ropes tightly as she watches.

Then suddenly, Dahlia manages to find some leverage, and slips her head out of the trap. Sylvia grunts in frustration and quickly moves to catch Dahlia again, but Dahlia is quicker - her right arm goes over Sylvia's head. She manages to lock in a frontal headlock.

Immediately Sylvia begins pushing at Dahlia's front, to force her way out. Dahlia staggers back a few more steps, but she has managed to clamp her right wrist tightly with her left hand. Her biceps and shoulders flex powerfully. The front headlock is secure - Sylvia is trapped.

They struggle for at least a good few minutes, each bent over at an angle, staggering and stumbling about. Then the momentum shifts, and Sylvia bulls forward as Dahlia falls backward. But Dahlia doesn't relinquish her headlock. As she falls over, her legs go up and snap around Sylvia's thick midriff.

She tries to ignore Sylvia's hand pushing against her chin as she braces her entire body and squeezes with every muscle she can. She has Sylvia trapped in a guillotine hold. She can feel Sylvia's weight on her, she can feel the pulsing mass of Sylvia's enhanced musculature against her own flesh. She has to try and win with a submission quickly.

Sylvia grunts with the effort of trying to free herself. She grabs Dahlia's arms - slim, but strong - and tries to break the headlock with sheer brute force, with her own thicker arms and shoulders. Meanwhile, her trunk is under attack from Dahlia's thighs. She tenses her sculpted abs and sturdy lower back.

Sheila bites her lip. "Come on, honey!" she calls out, thumping the turnbuckle. "Get out of there! Don't let her push you around like this! You're bigger and stronger than her!"

Karen says nothing, but a smile tugs at the corners of her lips. Her daughter looks magnificent, in control, a consummate wrestler. She can see Dahlia's muscles writhing with effort, and she can see that Sylvia can't free her neck. If Dahlia can just apply enough pressure, this could be a quick and decisive win for her daughter... for the Kwans.

Dahlia squeezes, and squeezes. Sylvia keeps struggling violently, pushing so hard that her fingertips leave red marks on Dahlia's skin. Her legs kick and flail behind her, and her body bucks. She does not appear in danger of submitting any time soon. Dahlia can feel it too - the column of muscle clamped by her legs is not softening at all. She closes her eyes and throws her head back, thinking of her mother. Her whole body goes taut. She squeezes Sylvia with every ounce of her strength.

Sylvia groans. Her struggles subside. She is now lying there atop Dahlia, face visibly red, sweat beading on her trembling muscles all over. Dahlia's strength is starting to get to her at last, wearing away at her endurance. She braces her entire body to hunker down and endure Dahlia's squeezing.

Which daughter will outlast the other, whose muscles will give out first?

Offline brick1960

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2020, 02:16:25 AM »
Please finish this the entire story line has been awesome