News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

In Defense

• 11 Replies

Offline ninjoe42

In Defense
« on: December 19, 2019, 07:10:45 PM »
Just had to urge to write a quick little story, hope you like it!

Beth found herself in a dangerous situation. She had moved to a new highschool in her senior year and was alone, dangerous enough for any teenager. But as soon as she walked past the woman she would soon learn was named Natalie she knew she was in trouble. Natalie exuded an aura of confidence and menace, she was a shark that walked the halls of the school, and when she laid eyes on Beth for the first time she saw prey. The first time Beth saw Natalie she was distracted by Natalie's enormous chest and, frankly, obscene cleavage. She had looked up and made eye contact with her as they passed each other in the halls, and knew something dreadful was going to come of it. Natalie's long black hair and powerful frame dwarfed Beth's B cup chest and slim figure, so she had known in advance how things would likely end. She just wanted it over with.

Beth had asked around and learned that Natalie was a bully of the highest order, she used her chest to intimidate and boss other girls around and the few girls who had stood up to her had either gotten their asses kicked, had been flattened in a titfight, or had been fucked near to death in a sexfight. Natalie apparently had a preference for sexual domination of people who were defiant of her. The only saving grace they had was....well Grace. Grace was the perfect blonde Barbie doll head cheerleader of the school, the one that proved stereotypes exist for a reason. Natalie and Grace had never tangled, not that anyone knew, but Grace's bombshell figure was apparently threatening enough to keep Natalie from running rampant. Grace didn't interfere too heavily in Natalie's predations either, stepping in only to stop the worst of the abuses, she likely also feared Natalie's power.

Beth's fact finding had gotten around, and Beth had been assured that Grace would keep an eye out for her. But after a gym class that coincided with the last period of the day, Beth was wondering what that was worth. She had been cornered by Natalie when she was slow to change and leave. Natalie had walked up to her in only a bra that accentuated her incredible bust to mythic levels, and had thrust them out into Beth's face while making small talk the way that bullies do.

"Make any friends yet new girl? Any good buddies?" Beth found it almost impossible not to look at the immense valley of cleavage in front of her, they were just so big! She had a desire to touch them, to just experience them in some way. They looked so powerful and commanding.

"No, not yet. I have to go, excuse me." Beth tried to slip past Natalie, but was blocked by an arm that shot out like a punch. Beth jumped at the crash when Natalie's arm his the lockers.

"So soon!? And after ogling me like that? That's real rude new girl. You're not trying to make an enemy of me are you? You want to be my friend right?" Natalie licked her lips.

Beth sighed, and her dignity wouldn't let her capitulate, she decided she needed to take a whupping like a woman, regardless of what that meant. She pulled her shirt off and exposed her own baby blue pushup bra. She was proud of her tits, they weren't very big but they were round, perky, firm, and exceptionally cute. She thrust them out towards Natalie,

"Listen bitch, I know who you are and I know what you're doing. I'm not gonna be your friend, you wanna tangle then let's just do it and get it over with."

Natalie was frozen in shock for just a second, but then moved like lightning and yanked Beth's bra up, her perky tits jiggling as they sprang out. Beth shrieked in surprise, and Natalie reached up and twisted the clasp on the front of her own bra, and her enormous tits exploded outward! Beth's eyes widened at their shape and heft, they were so perfect! They sat high on Natalie's chest, they looked firm and beautiful. Natalie's nipples were hard and long, the entire rack just commanded your respect and admiration. Beth was already reeling from Natalie's speed and bust, and barely heard Natalie when she spoke.

"How DARE you point those tiny tits at me bitch?! Are you fucking blind?! Have you SEEN me?! You want to titfight me bitch?!"

"No." replied Beth, realizing the trouble she was in. She had lost titfights before, her old school was no stranger to them, but it never really bothered her. She wasn't big enough to be a juggernaut, and at her size the competitions were just for pride or bragging rights, not queen bee level of status.

"Too late slut!" out of nowhere Natalie thrust her chest into Beth's, and Beth had the wind knocked out of her by the impact. Her back immediately hit the lockers, and she counter thrust her own petite breasts out to meet Natalie's next drive. The results were immediate;

She was crushed. Beth had never lost a titfight on first contact before, but Natalie's incredible tits flattened her to nothing immediately, without even a hint of resistance. She felt Natalie's tits spread across her own chest, and she moaned at the ache and humiliation of being conquered so immediately.

"Boom! Another flat bitch! You like that you tiny tit whore?!" Natalie leaned back and grabbed Beth's shoulders, pinning her to the lockers. She swung her tits back and forth into Beth's, clobbering and destroying them with every swing. Beth howled as she tried to thrust back at all, but it only made the pain worse. She cupper her hands around her tits to protect them, and Natalie aimed higher and slammed her heavy tits into Beth's face, beginning to smother her while shimmying back and forth. Natalie moaned while she did it.

"God I love breaking little tit sluts like you! You feel my big titties bitch? These fucking queen titties own you! I'm gonna make you suck these big titties so hard!"

The domination, pain, and humiliation was starting to get to Beth, she was starting to get hot from it. A part of her wanted to submit and please these godlike tits. But before she could she heard someone shout, muffled through the big breasts covering her face.

Natalie pulled back and Beth gasped for breath. There at the end of the row of lockers was the legendary Grace. Standing with her legs spread and hands on her hips like a superhero, her own massive breasts already out and challenging.

"No picking on new girls." Grace commanded at Natalie, straight and to the point. Natalie growled and rolled her eyes,

"Ugh! Come on Grace, don't you have something better to do? This bitch challenged me, I'm just defending myself over here!"

Grace began marching toward Natalie, who squared up and thrust her own chest out, not backing down.

"Put those away Nat, go home. She's just a new girl."

Beth could now see both immense pairs of tits up close. They were only standing a few feet apart, nipples hard and protruding, and she saw that Natalie was definitely a little bigger. Her rounder boobs were high and powerful, Grace's were sloped and pointed, but looked dangerous, beautiful, and impossibly firm. She felt the same desire to serve them that she felt for Natalie's, to see two pairs of incredible tits at the same time was mind boggling to her. The idea of them fighting made her light headed.

"No." said Natalie, in pure defiance, "In fact, I'm glad you're here. Soon enough you'll be going to some fancy Ivy school, and I've been wanting to make sure we both know where things stand between us."

Grace swallowed and thrust her chest out more, "You really want to do this Nat? You really want to put those big things on the line with mine? You know there's no going back once by tits pop those jugs of yours, you'll know mine are better forever."

Natalie ran her hands over her tits and tweaked her nipples seductively, "I think I do, if you're woman enough to face them. Aren't you curious? Don't you want to know how bad I'll beat you? You know I'm gonna flatten you and dom you right?"

Grace began matching Natalie's hands over her own, lifting and shaking her tits to intimidate. "You might break me, I know that. If anyone in this school can it's you. But if there's anyone here that can finally put those jugs in their place, it's me." Natalie laughed and stepped closer to Grace, their nipples only inches apart.

"Bust my big tits then, flatten me, crush me, make me say yours are better...if you can."

There was a silence so intense Beth wanted to scream, she was enraptured by this imminent clash of titans. She had never been present for a queen battle, and her body was electrified at the idea. She urged them forward, she prayed neither would back down.

With a shout Nat and Grace came together in a head to head ram! Four enormous breasts crashed together, and both of them grunted in pain as their tits were assaulted. They began maneuvering and swinging their tits at each other, trying to out box the other. Beth was astounded by their speed and technique, they were clearly experts in a titfight. She watched as Grace threw jabs into Natalie's tits, her sloped breasts punching into them and causing Natalie to let out tiny shrieks as her tits were penetrated .She watched as Natalie threw haymaker bombs into Grace's tits, sending them flying around her chest and causing Grace to groan in pain.

Grace grabbed Natalie's shoulders and began pulling them directly together, her sloped tits piercing into Natalie's over and over again. Natalie shouted in pain, but couldn't dislodge Grace's hold, her head rolling and eyes closed in agony.

"Oh god! How are your tits so fucking hard! You bitch! Oh fuck!"

Beth got closer and watched Natalie's tits bend inward with each thrust, loving the sight of Grace's tits puncturing the integrity of Natalie's round powerful tits. But the tables turned as they always do, and Natalie was able to force Grace back into the lockers and take the offensive.

With no room to maneuver Natalie started swinging her tits wildly into Grace's, and Grace had no way to answer the swings but to meet then defiantly. Grace looked down and moaned as her tits were pounded and rattled by Natalie's assault.

"They're so big! Fuck you they're so big! Fucking hurting me, oh god no!"

Beth got close again and found she loved seeing Grace's tits get pounded just as much as seeing Natalie's get speared. The  way they jiggled on her chest and deformed to Natalie's power and size was intoxicating.to watch.

Grace shoved with all her might and sent Natalie back into the lockers. They paused and each ran their hands over their tits, soothing the ache.

"We both know whose losing, don't we bitch?" asked Grace.

"Yea, I think we do." answered Natalie with a nod. "Let's just fucking finish it then."

"Yea," said Grace, "fucking finish it."

They charged each other and slammed chest to chest, but both recovered immediately and began swinging their tits into each other, meeting each other blow for blow. They both shouted and screamed, they both howled in pain and frustration, and Beth saw that one pair of tits was beginning to dominate the other. The losing tits bent more and more with every blow, and the owner was forced back step by step. Beth was enthralled watching a pair of tits that glorious succumb to its betters. The losers back hit the lockers and was left vulnerable to a continued onslaught of blows that battered them senseless. The fight paused, and the winner and loser stared into each others eyes, both still defiant.

"Well?" asked Grace.

"Well what bitch?" asked Natalie, with a growl.

"Fucking finish me." demanded Grace. Her arms went down by her sides and pressed against the cold lockers, leaving her ravaged tits defenseless. Natalie roared in triumph and proceeded to obliterate Beth's savior while she watched. Grace's look of defiance never left her face, even when Natalie turned her tits so pliable she was able to lift them and point her nipples straight up at her.

"Say it bitch!" Natalie shouted while pinning Grace's tits.

"Your big tits are better Nat, I knew the minute they hit mine that I'd be losing. They've always been better, and bigger. You fucked by big tits Nat."

Natalie grabbed Grace by the hair and pulled her head down,

"Lick your own beaten titties bitch!" Grace's tits were pinned so high up her chest she was able to reach down and tongue her still hard nipples. Her eyes were glaring up at Natalie's the entire time, and Natalie saw this. She stepped back, releasing Grace's tits, and pulled grace toward the bench that ran between the lockers. Grace allowed herself to be moved, she knew her place as a conquered whore, but her defiance was still palpable. Natalie put her onto her back on the bench and mounted her pussy with her own.

"Woah! What the fu-AAH!" Grace screamed as Natalie's dripping wet pussy met her own soaked pussy, and began riding and grinding on it.

"I'm the fucking queen bitch! I'm the fucking queen bitch! Feel my big boss clit you whore!" Natalie screamed at Grace and fucked the shit out of her.

"Oh god..." whispered Beth, who was now dizzy with lust and fingering her clit frantically, torturing her own nipples with her free hand. She darted forward and took Natalie's huge bouncing breast into her mouth and sucked on it desperately. Natalie put a hand to the back of Beth's head and pushed her face deeper into her warm tits, taking her prize from both women at once.

Grace's look of defiance wavered as her pussy was fucked with an incredible level of dominance, but soon defiance turned to fear as her screams started to peak.

"MY CLIT! Oh god bitch you broke my clit! Fuck! Oh fuck it's so good! Your clit is the boss clit! Your clit is the boss clit!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!"

Fear was replaced by nothing as Grace's eyes rolled to the back of her head from a tremendous orgasm, her broken pussy spraying all over Natalie's. Beth watched her savior get fucked and dominated and started to cum herself, moaning and screaming into Natalie's big tits and she stroked her clit at a feverish pace.

"Cum for me you dumb sluts! Cum hard!" shouted Natalie. As Grace started cumming Natalie rolled Grace's legs up over her head and began fucking her pussy like a man, powerful aggressive thrusts that rocker her body. Natalie's tits fell upon Grace's and flattened them yet again.

"Take it bitch! Take it take it take it!" Natalie growled at Grace's spasming body, lancing Grace's beaten clit with her own. Natalie grabbed Grace by the hair and fucked in a sudden rush, harder and faster, and she started cumming against Grace's body. She orgasmed like a man as well, with gritted teeth and grunts as she finished herself off on Grace's pussy.

The post orgasmic quiet settled over the three of them, only the sound of panting and whimpering. Natalie dismounted Grace unceremoniously and gathered her clothes. Grace lay with an arm draped over her face, panting and mewling pathetically, a broken woman. Beth was leaning against the lockers, slowly stroking her clit and trying to mentally recover from what happened.

Natalie was about to leave, but noticed Beth again, like she had forgotten she was in the room completely. She walked over and roughly put two fingers up inside Beth's pussy, lifting her up on her toes. Beth's mouth hung open and her eyes went wide as Natalie finger fucked her hard and fast, stroking her g-spot expertly. Beth grabbed Natalie's arm to make her stop but the sudden intense pleasure prevented her from doing anything. Just as she was about to cum, which only took seconds, Natalie released her and let her fall to the ground with an outraged cry. Natalie walked out, twisting Grace's nipple as she passed.

"Good fight slut."

Beth's body was burning with unspent lust, and she saw Grace was starting to absently stroke her own clit while still lying on the bench. Beth began rubbing her own pussy while sitting on the floor and softly moaning. Grace looked over at her and they held each others gaze, Grace started squeezing and crushing her own tits in her free hand, moaning at the pain. They watched each other touch themselves, spurred on by the depravity of it.

"That bitch broke my big tits didn't she?" moaned Grace

"Oh fuck yea she did." Beth moaned back, "I watched her pound and flatten your weak tits." they both moaned as the dirty talk was returned, and began touching themselves faster and moaning louder.

"You liked watching me get beaten? Liked serving her bigger better tits?" moaned Grace, twisting her nipples.

"Yes! Oh fuck yes, her tits are so much better then yours. She beat my tits too, she owned our tits so hard!" they both moaned again, never taking their eyes off each other.

"She fucked you too," said Beth, "Did she break your clit? Did she dominate you with her big clit?!"

"Oh FUCK!" Grace moaned louder, approaching climax, "She fucked me! She owned me! She made me her bitch! AAAAAH!" Grace started cumming as the eroticism of dirty talking her own humiliating defeat overwhelmed her. Beth joined her as she began cumming too, squeezing her own tits and reliving her brief domination.

They both went limp and panted for a while, clarity returning to their cum addled minds.

"Fuck," breathed Grace, "My boyfriend is gonna fuck my brains out when I tell him about this. You ok?"

"Yea. I've been beaten before."

"Well, I have too, rarely, but never like THAT!" Grace sat up and ran her hands over her body, Beth was stunned by how amazing she looked even in defeat. "Thank god I'm going to college, she's going to be intolerable after this. God, her tits were unstoppable!"

"Yea," agreed Beth, "Hopefully she leaves me alone." She started dressing herself again.

"Oh don't you worry," Grace gave a little chuckle, "I think I'm going to be her prime target for a while. She's got years worth of frustration to take out on me, and a rematch would likely go the same way."

They walked out together, making small talk and sharing experiences, and began a long and pleasant relationship.

Offline Drake8

Re: In Defense
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2019, 09:01:36 PM »
Astonishing story. That clash between two alphas narrated by Beth, an observer, was brilliant. You also explain how breasts can affect a girl confidence: Beth shy and scared, Natalie a bully who wants to dominate the school and Grace absolutely gorgeous but loving and kind. The only thing
I didn't like it so much was how happy Grace was after losing that crucial match. I love Grace defiance and how she tries to mantain her dignity even after losing, that's why I found it weird how happy she was after being conquered.

I hope you decide to write more chapters of this amazing story, as you said at the end it was the beginning of a long and pleasant relationship, maybe in next chapters Beth could tell us how that relationship developes. Grace said "I think I'm going to be her prime target for a while", I would like to see that, or maybe Natalie now claims Grace´s boyfiend as the better woman. Congratulations for this amazing story.

Offline ninjoe42

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 09:10:43 PM »
Thank you very much! It wasn't supposed to be Grace liking it, just that she was so turned on afterwards it scrambled her brain. She got the post but clarity though lol.

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2019, 10:24:19 PM »
Great story I enjoyed it from start to finish!

Offline EJB

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2019, 02:00:40 AM »
Excellently crafted and intriguing arcs for each character in such a short space.

Offline Drake8

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2019, 11:40:54 PM »
Thank you very much! It wasn't supposed to be Grace liking it, just that she was so turned on afterwards it scrambled her brain. She got the post but clarity though lol.

That makes everything make sense. As I said previously hope you write more chapters. Grace needs to regain her confidence back, its obvious now she thinks its impossible to win against Natalie in a titfight or sexfight: "God, her tits were unstoppable!" "She's got years worth of frustration to take out on me, and a rematch would likely go the same way.", but in a catfight she absolutely can win, she is a cheerleader so her body is toned and prepared to battle, and that defiance attitude shows she is a wild girl not fearful to a catfight even with people watching. The problem is all girls who had stood up to Natalie had gotten their asses kicked...

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2019, 04:01:23 PM »
Loved!

Offline Jon Grey

• I updated my profile!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2019, 01:58:44 AM »
Great story! Wonderfully described, and it was easy to see the warring women's breasts battle!

Thanks so much for this!

Offline Reddd

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2020, 11:48:25 PM »
I just came across this story!!!! All I can say is that it is a masterpiece!!!!!!! Like Tiffany in the BFS series or Fleur in the TA series Grace's character totally intrigues me!!!! I truly hope that inspiration strikes and another chapter is created!!!!! I sooo want to know how Grace's senior year will be affected after this devastating defeat!!!! To the author, great story and stay safe!!!

Offline ninjoe42

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2020, 11:41:52 PM »
I just came across this story!!!! All I can say is that it is a masterpiece!!!!!!! Like Tiffany in the BFS series or Fleur in the TA series Grace's character totally intrigues me!!!! I truly hope that inspiration strikes and another chapter is created!!!!! I sooo want to know how Grace's senior year will be affected after this devastating defeat!!!! To the author, great story and stay safe!!!

Sir! You humble me my including my name in the same sentence as those masters!

If you liked that one check out the earlier one I did too, might be up your alley.

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2020, 12:22:01 AM »
I enjoy your stories ninjoe42, just wish you would write more. Would love another one about pretty high school teacher Rebecca Powers titfighting and losing to a better endowed rival.

Offline Reddd

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2020, 08:55:11 PM »
Ninjoe42,

Any chance of a sequel!!

Reddd