News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

XXX Xmas Wrestling

• 2 Replies

Offline Super Deadly Ham Attack

• Super Deadly Ham Attack
XXX Xmas Wrestling
« on: December 25, 2019, 01:37:19 PM »
Christmas has been a little weird since I married Lena; she's German, and I still find it odd when she leaves her shoes out for Santa to fill with oranges. This year, at least, I knew she'd be happy with what I got her - a new bike, with no expense spared.

Lena figured it out pretty quickly - she does all the finances and couldn't miss the charge - and in return she started sending me flirty emails about my own Christmas surprise. At first it was just her usual dirty talk where she promised I would be "doing a lot of big cumms" and stuff, but when she started dropping hints about wrestling, well, it got to be all I could think about.

I had a vision of Lena facing off with another woman; Lena would be wearing her silk sea-green nightgown, showing off her elegant, toned legs, her brown hair in that long braid she sometimes sported, reaching down just to the middle of her back; at five eight she'd probably be taller than her opponent, and with how much she loved bike riding probably in better shape as well. Her heart-shaped face would have just a few strands of hair hanging down loose, and her arresting green eyes would be locked on - who? Maybe her friend Laci, a heavy-set blonde.
Or - what if it was me wrestling Lena?! She knew I was into it but she'd demurred more than just some light tussling so far. Would that be better? I couldn't decide which one I wanted more; all I knew was that I couldn't wait.

When Christmas rolled around, Lena opened her bike and almost crushed me with a bearhug; then we downed some eggnog and rum. She lead me to the living room, where the thick rug had been cleared of furniture. Lena told me to close my eyes and pulled my clothes off until I was wearing only my green silk reindeer boxer shorts, which were in danger of having a hole ripped in them; I heard her leave and come back, and I opened my eyes to behold my Christmas gift.

My jaw dropped as I saw what she was wearing: A full Santa costume, complete with fake beard and big fake gut. This wasn't some kind of sexy santa thing; barely any of her skin was showing under the big fluffy red and white shirt, pants, gloves, boots, and hat she was wearing. She made it worse by putting on a fake deep voice and grumbling "Santa is going to get your MILK, little boy!"

"What is this?!" I yelled, backing away, hands up to ward her off. She came on, still doing her deep voice as she commanded me to "Come sit on Santa's lap!" I ran out of space to back up and with a chuckle she charged. She was quick, and she came in and wrapped her arms around my stomach, lifting me up in a bearhug.

Her itchy fake beard pressed into my bare stomach and I rained blows down on her. With a grunt she turned and threw me hard to the thick carpet. I landed on my chest, knocking the wind out of me. I felt her grabbing my underwear and she pulled it down with a hearty laugh. I managed to roll away and get to my feet as she put my underwear up to her nose and took a long sniff.

Too long a sniff - I charged her and tackled her with a bit more force than I had intended, taking her down to the ground hard. Her hat fell off as we struggled; I was trying to undo her shirt, but she brought my up short my snapping her legs shut around my midsection. She started squeezing and doing a creepy old man laugh; I'm not sure which was worse.

I tried to pry her legs apart, uselessly; her years of bike-riding had given her incredible strength, and there was no way I could bend that steel. Running out of options, I reached into her massively too big shirt and started tickling her armpits. This worked, and her legs came apart as she shrieked with laughter, trying to grab my hands. I pressed my advantage right up until she managed to gasp "Stop, I'm going to pee!"

Nobody wanted that, so I backed off; she got up to her feet and took a minute to recover. She slipped back into character, shaking her finger at me and telling me I was a naughty boy. I really wanted to get her fake beard off and tried to fake her out, making like I was going to grab at the hem of her shirt, then pulling her beard. I managed to fool her long enough to get a grip on the beard, but I ran into trouble when I couldn't get it off quickly enough; it seemed to have gotten snarled in the back with her real hair, and it didn't help that I couldn't see what I was doing back there.

I guess I got too involved in my work as Lena sucker punched me in the stomach.
I don't think she hit me nearly as hard as she could have - this seemed more like a move to make me back off - but the sheer surprise left me defenseless, and it was all I could do not to fall down as I took a step back, instinctively covering my gut.

"You're being very naughty," she scolded as I took a deep breath. I went for my own stomach punch, but my fist sunk harmlessly into the padding I had forgotten she had under the Santa shirt. She attacked, quickly pushing me down to the carpet. She laid on top of me, leaning down to kiss me. She forced her tongue into my mouth as I tried to force her off me.

In the blind struggle I managed to grab the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up. Its bagginess worked against Lena as I was able to pull it high enough to both trap her arms and blind her; the pillow she'd stuffed under it fell out, and her tits popped free as she wasn't wearing anything under the shirt. Lena fell off me with a muffled curse, still struggling to liberate her arms.

I figured I was still owed a shot at her stomach and I lined up a punch; I pulled it considerably, but it had enough force to make Lena curl up on her side. She finally managed to get the shirt off and I let her roll over and get to her feet.

My wife looked very weird with her bushy fake beard laying over her sweat-covered breasts. Her mittens had come off with the shirt, leaving her wearing just pants and boots; her pants were my next target as we closed, but I guess this was too obvious as she gracefully sidestepped my attempt to grapple with her and kicked my right knee out.

I dropped into a kneel, barely managing to avoid getting dumped on my back, but that didn't last long as Lena came in, planted her boot on my chest, and pushed me down to the rug. She dropped her ass into my midsection, stunning me; I couldn't stop her from grabbing my wrists, pinning them over my head as she leaned over me. She kissed me, the fake beard tickling my chin as her tongue darted into my mouth.

After a little making out she broke the kiss, scooting up and forcing her tits into my face; I tried to get my mouth on them, but I could only manage some frantic licks and the occasional second of a nipple in my mouth as she slapped me with her sweaty boobs. Then she settled into a smother, locking my face between her melons and holding it there.

Luckily for me she'd moved so that her butt was no longer firmly planted on my stomach; I waited for the right moment and managed to toss her off me with a single heave. Lena yelled in surprise as she was dethroned, landing on the floor on her left side. I rolled away from her greedily gulping in air. I tried to get up, but I'd only made it to my hands and knees when Lena came up behind me and grabbed my cock. I froze and her other hand wrapped around my balls. I couldn't help moaning into the rug as Lena started stroking me, her hand making slow, steady pumps.

As if I wasn't in enough trouble, I felt my wife's rough beard brushing against the back of my thighs a split second before she started rimming me. Her tongue flicked around my asshole, and I made a frantic escape attempt, lifting up my right leg to push her away. This just gave her better access and she picked up the pace with her hand, pumping me quickly as her tongue pressed into my ass.

It was now or never and I managed to push my leg back enough to back her away. She let go of me with a frustrated grunt, but I barely had time to roll over onto my back before she was on me again. She came up between my legs, her left hand pressing into my stomach, her right hand gripping my rod. She started pumping my shaft, staring into my eyes and barking "Give me your cock milk!" I considered it; looking up at her, magnificent chest on display, covered in sweat, staring down at me, it was hard to resist.

But I did, and I'm going to attribute it to that god-damned beard. I sat up, Lena trying without success to push me back down with one hand; she lost her dick grip as I got to my knees, putting us face to face. I grabbed the beard and pulled. I used it to yank her head around, finally letting out a shout of success as it came off her with a loud rip.

I'd pulled so hard and the beard breaking was so surprising that my momentum ended up carrying me to the ground, landing hard on my back. Lena was still dizzy from her head being pulled around; we both slowly got to our feet, winded.

We circled each other cautiously, hands out in front of our bodies, watching the other for any move - until I, not looking where I was going, stepped on the pillow that had fallen out of Lena's shirt. My foot went out from under me and despite windmilling my arms I lost my balance and fell over. I managed to get to my knees but Lena had slipped behind me, trapping me in a full nelson before I could react. I tried to bend over and throw her over my back, but I found she was stronger than me as she pulled me up to my feet.

Lena marched me over to the big mahogany table in the middle of the room and bent me over it, switching to a half nelson with just her left arm. Her free right hand went between my legs, stopping to caress my balls before her index finger and thumb made a circle over the tip of my rod. She started jerking me off with just two fingers, occasionally rubbing her thumb over the head, now slick with pre-cum.

I couldn't do much to stop her; my right arm was free, but I couldn't reach far enough back to do anything, and she had enough leverage to keep me from trying to get up with just her left arm. Just when I was sure I was done for, she started edging me; she kept me just a hair from cumming until I found myself making whining moans, trying to fuck her hand for more sensation.
I almost cried as she released my dick.

"You've been naughty," she purred, thankfully dropping the creepy old man voice. She started spanking me - not hard, just enough to let me know who was in charge. After a few smacks she leaned in and asked "Too hard?" I shook my head no and she went back to work, stopping every few spanks to reach between my legs and give my achingly hard shaft a few strokes. She spanked me until my butt started turning red; then she got behind me and announced that it was time for my stocking to get a piece of coal. I had no idea what this meant until I felt her thin index finger pushing against my asshole.

Her right hand worked on my cock as the other reamed my ass. She was done teasing me and looking to finish me off; I was so close I lasted maybe thirty seconds before cumming, gripping the table for dear life as she milked my cock with long, twisting strokes. I shot a huge load, rope after rope of cum splattering on the carpet and her hands as she emptied me completely.

When I finally regained enough strength to move, I managed to lower myself to the rug, careful not to lay in my jizz pool as I flopped onto my back. Lena leaned down next to me, darting in for a quick kiss and ruffling my hair.

"Well, what did you think?"
"Great," I managed. I took a deep breath and sat up, pulling myself across the rug to where the fake beard landed. I pulled it on as Lena watched in amused puzzlement. "Now I'm Santa."
"Oh, are you?" she giggled. "I can see your candy cane, Santa."
"Never mind that. What would you like for Christmas, little girl?"
"Who, me? Why... I'd like to get my pussy sucked, of course."

I smiled through the beard, then had her lay down on the carpet. I slithered between her legs, spreading her thighs apart, my soft cock stirring as I got a face full of her musk. I teased her, blowing on her pussy, then  pulling her lips apart and flicking my tongue up and down her entrance.

"Not the beard!" she squealed. "It tickles!" I ripped it off and threw it over my shoulder. I couldn't help myself and dived in, lapping up her juices. I turned my head to the side, gripping her hips with my left hand, playing with her clit with the right. Lena held on to the carpet as I darted my tongue in and out, then leaned forward and buried it, madly licking and slurping on her cxnt. My cock was uncomfortably hard, pressing into the rug as I ate her. Lena's hips bucked against me as she neared her climax, going over the edge and letting loose with a loud wail of ecstasy. I made sure she finished strong, tongue-fucking her as she climaxed, her waist coming off the rug, legs wrapping around my head.

She came down, laying limp on the rug. I took a break to wipe my face on the discarded red Santa pants laying nearby. Lena leaned up, hungrily eying my hard cock. She smiled at me as I turned towards her and declared "Santa's got one more present to put in your stocking."
I crawled over to her and slid on top, getting into missionary position. (This might not sound that thrilling, but we barely ever did it; it gave me too much sensation and Lena too little, and although she told me she didn't mind, I always felt bad cumming too soon.) Lena guided me in, sighing with pleasure as I pushed into her.

I managed exactly one stroke before she reached up and hugged me, pulling me down so we were face to face. Her eyes locked on to mine as she started telling me how bad she wanted me to fuck her. I obliged, going for short, slow strokes, only coming half out before pistoning back in. I had gotten so hard eating her pussy that just a few minutes of fucking had me coming close to the edge.

My thrusts picked up speed and Lena started panting that she wanted me to cum. I kept pumping her, passing the point of no return, groaning into her ear that I couldn't take it anymore. She pleaded with me to shoot my load in her and I couldn't help but oblige, her name spilling out of my lips as I spurted into her warm pussy, pounding her cxnt as I climaxed.

Then, finished, I collapsed on top of her. We both lay still for a minute. I listened to her breathe as she gently clenched and released. I managed to summon up enough energy to roll off her and we both lay on the carpet, looking up at the ceiling. Lena reached over and grabbed my hand; she gave it a squeeze and I turned my head enough to see her smiling at me. leaned over and kissed her cheek.
"Merry Christmas."

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Re: XXX Xmas Wrestling
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2019, 05:09:44 PM »
Mmm, another sizzling hot story ... a hot gift for XXXmas!  ;D :D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline funness13

Re: XXX Xmas Wrestling
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2020, 03:30:18 PM »
Great story!