News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fantasy

• 2 Replies

Offline RJT45

• Big fan of my wife and her female battles!
Fantasy
« on: January 04, 2020, 03:10:33 PM »
I've spent many hours documenting my wife Peggy's real life Boring, Wrestling, and Catfighting (https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=81376.0, https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=80586.0, https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=81651.0 among others), but this story is pure fantasy, only the participants are real!

There's me, and then there's Deb.  Deb is an Internet Catfight friend of my wife Peggy.  She lives several states away, and she and my wife have never met face to face.  In fact, they have never even talked on the phone!  All they have ever done is exchanged emails, oh but what emails they have been!  You see, Deb is a buxom blonde (I'd say a woman with a set of 38DDs can be described as buxom?), who is about my wife's age and who like my wife, has been involved in boxing, wrestling, and especially catfighting.  She likes to show off her body, loves to win the "outfit competition" before a fight, and is very happy if she is able to use her large chest to subdue her opponent at the end of a fight.  She and my wife started off on a kind of rocky road, and I have no doubt if she lived closer, I doubt they'd be friends, and she and my wife would have long ago come to blows.  But being able to talk fighting with a woman who has similar interests but you'll never meet seems to work for both of them!

Their email exchanges not only contain discussion, but they share details of many fights.  Much of those stories and details get shared with their respective husbands, and I think Deb's hubby is probably as big a fan of Peggy and I am of Debbie!  A few years ago, they decided to "spice up" their relationship and thought mixing their husbands in would do just that.  So Peggy exchanged my email info with Deb, and Deb did the same with her husband.  They figured that since we were each such big fans of the other wife, we might like the interaction of exchanging emails.  I to this day have no idea of what if anything happened between Peggy and Debbie's husband, but for several years, Deb and I conducted what I'd have to call on line sex exchange via email.  There were other discussions, of course, but the main discussion was about the length of my cock and how good it would feel in Debbie's pussy, in her mouth,  or between her gorgeous jugs!

So, that is at the basis of the following story.  As I have never met the woman either, these stories are purely fantasy and were written with input from both participants, the main purpose was to get each other hot!  Hope you enjoy!

RJ and Deb squared off against each other.  Blond, beautiful, sexy and well built Deb was wearing a a small string bikini bra that was barely able to hold her huge 38DDs and a little string thong that hides nothing.  Her hair and makeup were gorgeous and she looked more like she was ready for a Sports Illustrated Swim Suit photo shoot than a fight with a man!  RJ was wearing a short dark blue pair of gym shorts which did nothing to hide the huge erection he sported.  Obviously he was well prepared for his fight with Debbie and ready for whatever action she should dish up!

As they were about to start the fight, Deb reached behind her and untied the bikini top, dropped it to the floor and stood with her hands on her hips and her substantial chest held high.  She gave RJ a look that said, "So you want a piece of this buster?? Well bring it on big boy!"

It was rather obvious that RJ did want a piece of it, because once she ditched her bra and exposed her gorgeous tits, his erection grew even bigger and his cock threatened to slip out of his shorts!  Deb's mind should have been elsewhere but she was unable to keep her eyes off the sizable bulge that RJ's package created in his gym shorts and as the blond licked her lips she seemed to be waiting for RJ's rod to slip out of his shorts. 

Deb was brought back to reality when RJ said, "so are we gonna fight or what?"  She nodded yes and the two started to circle each other.

RJ was first to make a move and charged the blond goddess and slammed her into the wall and then dragged her down to the floor.  A grunt was all the sound Deb let out as RJ wrestled her to the ground.  As the two of them wrestled around for position, it was rather obvious that the sexy woman was intent on keeping her legs as far apart as possible.  RJ didn't miss a thing as he concentrated his attention on how little protecting Deb's string thong provided and how much of the blond's pussy was in view.  RJ was looking in the wrong place and was totally blind sided when the busty blond clamped her legs around his head.  That move surprised him but nothing like the surprise he got when Deb reached into his shorts and released his cock, and then started sucking on his erection like she was trying to suck-start a Harley!!!   Obviously an expert at blow jobs, the blond had RJ in the enviable position of either laying back and enjoying the ride while he lost the fight, or countering Deb's attack on his cock. 

Surprising many, himself included,  RJ apparently chose to delay his gratification and continued the fight against the sexy blond.  He reached up and grabbed Deb's hard and erect nipples and slowly started to apply pressure as he did a slow nipple roll on both her breasts.  The blond was hurting and as much as she wanted to continue with her blow job tactic, she was forced to open her mouth and scream out in pain. RJ immediately took that cue to slide away from Deb and her released her nipples and quickly made it to his feet.

As the two faced each other, Deb rubbing her now sore nipples and RJ attempting to tuck in his manhood, you knew these two were not done yet!  The winner was going to be serviced by the looser and you knew both of these combatants wanted to be the one in charge!

Suddenly Deb charged at RJ h and as she did raised her knee right into his nuts!  By the look on his face and the sound of escaping air, you knew that the blond had hit right on target.  Hurt but still dangerous. RJ stepped back, cocked his fist and buried a hard right punch into Deb's gorgeous jugs.  A quick double punch to both sides of her rack and the blond was hurting almost as much as the stud she was fighting.  Now the two of them separated and stared at each other.  Both had been hurt and both realized this was no longer the fun slap and tickle fight they had imagined!  Suddenly Deb lunged at RJ's shorts and dragged them to the ground exposing his privates.  Before he knew what was happening, Deb clamped her hand around his balls and started to apply pressure.  Already hurting from her well delivered knee, RJ screamed out with this new pain.  He punched Deb's Double Ds several times but Deb's only reaction was to crank up the pressure on his nuts.  Fianlly when he felt like the busty blond was about to crush his nuts he shouted, "I Give.".  Not ready to give him up just yet, Deb grabbed his cock in her other hand, pulled it aside, released her hold on RJ's nuts, made a fist and slammed it right into his crotch!  He screamed out in pain as he slumped on the floor and blacked out. 

The fight had been won by the busty blond who had converted her skills in fighting women to defeating this man.  She was looking forward to sex with him but she wanted it on her terms.  As the winner she had the right to dictate what happned the rest of the night.  She had some specific ideas where RJ was concerned and she was looking forward to continuing her blow job, among other things.  She might also give him a re-match and see if (among other things) he could fuck her into submission. She doubted he could,  but that doesn't mean she wouldn't let him try!!

Offline Peggy Tee

Re: Fantasy
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 04:32:46 PM »
You really wanted to post this??

Offline Allie22

• God Member
  • I'm 26 and a second generation cat fighter.
Re: Fantasy
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 02:25:19 PM »
T M I