News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My Wicked Family Part 5

• 14 Replies

Offline Heidikillerkat

• So sweet that I am sinful!
My Wicked Family Part 5
« on: March 14, 2020, 03:09:13 AM »
MWF Part 5

I woke up sore and dazed. On my mother’s bedroom floor next to me lay my grandmother, Veronica aka Roni and my mother, Margaret. I looked at the alarm clock and it read 3:30AM. It had been 4 hours of slumber since our 6-way bitch battle with our neighbors, the Bennett’s. Liz Bennett and I agreed to rest up and then finish our catty fuck fight. I imagined her and her mother and sister laying on the floor of a bedroom in their house. As tired as we were. However, it also had me imagine her mother or sister stirring awake and the need for lusty combat over taking them. I moaned aloud as I pictured the busty bodies writhing on the floor. Liz trading whom she was fighting, first her big boobed sister, Becki and then her voluptuous mother, Lana. I rolled to my back and thrust two fingers into my wet pussy. I humped my hand as the images were flooding through my mind. Then I felt a hand grip my right breast and squeeze. I groaned and looked to see the hand belonged to my mother, Margaret.

“Dirty whore,” she whispered as she groped my E cup harder.

“Fucking slut,” I whispered back as I reached with my right hand to grasp her dangling left tit.

Margaret crawled and came down on top of me as we grasped hair and moved our bodies into a tit-to-tit and tummy to tummy clench.  We rolled slowly away from my sleeping grandma. We bit down on lips as thighs ground between legs. Our big tits mashed so tightly and painfully, I thought they would burst. We rolled to a stop on our sides with Margaret’s back against the bedpost.

“On the bed, cxnt,” she whispered. “Let’s finish this!”

We kept hold of hair as we got to knees and crawled on the bed. I sat on my ass as I spread my legs out, letting my mom position herself between them. We hooked a thick thigh over left and under right as we brought our wet pussies into contact. We again slapped bodies together as we did only a few hours before in the downpour in the backyard. My body hurt so badly from the fights that had occurred tonight. I could not believe how horny my mother was right now. I felt our clits meet through the sticky secretions of our womanhood’s. I knew now I was fully a woman in our family. She sought me out to finish the fuckfight we had. Just as my great-grandmother had taught her and my grandmother had taught me, completing the circle of busty bitches that was my wicked family. Neither of our bodies were in any shape for a full on battle as we just hugged together and rocked skin on skin back and forth.

“You like that your daughter is matching clits with you, bitch,” I trash talked my mother. “You are so wet and horny for me!”

That sent her over the edge as she started bucking and crying in pain from the writhing. It set me off as well, our mutual orgasm created a large wet spot on the sheets as my mother and I passed out in a catball.

The next couple of days flew by as my family rested. I spent my time between my mothers and grandmothers houses, doing odd chores but always finding time to read my great-grandmothers diary. I came across an entry that was written different from some of my great-grandmothers normal fine handwriting. It was messy, as if she was speedily writing it down.

From her diary:

I just had one of the greatest fights of my life. It was not with Marilyn, Greta, Jane or Sophia…. It was against my daughter Roni. Veronica or Roni as I call her is 21 years old and has recently given birth to a beautiful daughter, Margaret. Now Roni and I have had many fights over the years but the one we just finished was our nastiest to date. She left the baby with my mother, her grandmother and came over late at night. It had been storming outside, which fit both of our moods. We had not been getting along and this meant we needed to fight to get it out of our systems. And fight we did. Her breast had ballooned with the excess milk in them from the feeding and were spilling over her bra. I could see it pained her so we agreed to do it topless in just our panties and panty hose. Our started in the living room as was our normal place to start. Our fight did not stay on our feet and we went down to the carpet. Hands tore at hair, pulling out clumps of red, which littered the floor around us. Her massive tits over whelmed mine as our legs curled together. The sound of the swishing pantyhose mixing with screams and moans. We careened into the kitchen, bumping against the kitchen table. It caused a pitcher of lemonade to tip over, drenching us. Roni was being especially brutal to my breasts. Her short nails dug in and twisted them back and forth. I cried out as I grabbed at her now larger breast. I could feel how the abundance of milk made her tits even firmer. I concentrated my work to squeeze from the base of her breast outward. Not only did she howl but I got sprayed with milk. Roni went wild. She tore open the pantyhose at my crotch and even ripped her own open. She raked runs in both sets as she let her pussy mash with mine. I continued to be coated with her milk and then hugged her tightly as we fuck fought on the kitchen floor. The milk causing us to slide around. It was so brutal and erotic that I could not help but orgasm. After my first orgasm, I fought back harder, tearing more of our pantyhose away. We pulled hair, worked our way to our feet, and started to stumble and slip around the kitchen. We hit the back door and it flew open, with us falling out to the backyard in the downpour of rain. The grass was a soupy mess of mud and we went down in a clench. Repeatedly we rolled and scratched skin. We got to our knees and stared punching as our breasts and faces. Blood poured out as milk dribbled down Roni’s tits. We did not stop and just kept fighting. We would rest a little at times but then start back up again. Our fight lasted almost three hours. Brutal and erotic at the same time.

I was panting as I put the diary down. Every horny fiber of my being was tingling. My hand was trembling as I grabbed the phone and dialed.

“Bennett residence,” I heard Lana Bennett say.

“Hi Mrs. Bennett, this is Heidi Kendrick, is Liz there?” I asked sheepishly.

“Of course dear, let me get her,” was the reply.

“Hello,” came Liz’s voice.

Hey, it’s Heidi,” I said in a husky voice, “How are you feeling?”

“I feel good,” Liz answered.

“Like good enough for you and I to, you know,” I said quietly.

“When can you come over?” Liz asked in hushed tones.

“I can be there in about 15 minutes,” I answered back. “How do you want to do this?”

“Oh fucking naked for sure!” Liz said with almost a shout.

I laughed and hung up. I got permission to borrow my grandma’s caddy and drove to my house. Stopping in briefly to say hi to my mother and then tell her, I was going over to the Bennett’s house. She smiled as I bounded out the back door and walked over to their backyard. I stopped at the back door to their kitchen and knocked.

Liz answered almost immediately, “I have been waiting and saw you walk over.” The look in her eyes was something between longing and lust. 

“Liz, there is nothing that could have stopped me from coming here,” I said as we just stared at each other.

“Ummm, where are you girls planning to go to,” Lana, Liz’s mother asked.

“We could go to my room,” Liz answered her mother.

“Why don’t you two go down to the basement,” Lana said with a sly smile, “I have cleared some things out of there and added something you both make like.”

I looked from Liz to her mom, the looks they were giving the other was very catty. Liz walked towards a door leading downstairs and I followed. Lana picked up the phone in the kitchen and dialed a number. We came to the basement and place was clear of any clutter. In the corner of the basement, a queen-sized bed sat with sheets tucked in tight. On the floor, surrounding the bed, thick carpets added extra padding. True to her word, Liz started to strip down. I did as well. Once we were both naked, we looked each other up and down, licking lips. She backed up until her feet touched the thick carpet.

“Slut,” she whispered.

“Bitch,” I answered back, walking forward until our breasts made contact.

We both looked down to see the large globes press together. We both groaned as our hard nipples plunged into the flesh. I raised my hands to Liz’s long brown hair and she reached for my reddish brown shoulder length hair. We jerked our hands around painfully as more of our bodies came into rough contact. Liz pulled hard to her left and turned her hips, pulling me hard to the bed, with her busty body coming down on top of me. Air expelled from my lungs as our tit mashed and our legs curled tightly. I bucked and we rolled, but she continued the roll until we stopped pressing against the head of the bed. Then we rolled back. Whoever was on top got her ass, backslapped, and clawed at. We squealed and yelped as hands raked down, grabbed ass cheeks or slapped. I rolled on top, my hands reached in between us, and I latched onto her large breasts. I squeezed hard and she groaned in pain. I pressed up and used her tits as leverage. Her hands reached up and grabbed my dangling boobs; she pulled and twisted them into terrible shapes. Tears were streaming down both of our faces as we tortured each other’s tits. There was a commotion coming from the door at the top of the stairs. Shouts and slaps as Lana and Margaret stumbled down the stairs, pulling hair, blouses torn open and skirts pulled up over hips. At the bottom of the stairs, Lana pressed my mother into the wall.

“You fucking bitch!” Liz screamed out at the warring mothers. “This was supposed to be about me and Heidi, you cxnt!” I rolled off Liz as she sat up.

Lana pushed away from Margaret and glared at her daughter. “Call me a cxnt?” Lana asked loudly, “Fuck you whore!” She started moving towards the bed, removing her torn blouse and bra. Liz jumped from the bed and they rushed together, slamming bodies and going to the carpet.

My mom smiled wickedly at the fighting Lana and Liz, then our eyes met and she started removing her blouse and bra. Then she unzipped her skirt and shimmied out of her panties. Margaret stepped over the battling Bennett women and came to me on the bed. She put one knee on the bed and then launched herself at me. I came at her with claws bared. I slammed together in the middle of the bed, pulling hair and slapping our big tits back and forth. I tipped us over and our legs locked together. I was pissed that my mother had also interrupted us. She knew what I was going to be doing and decided to come over to add her and Lana to this.

Lana and her daughter rolled around the carpet with Liz pulling on her mother’s grey skirt as Lana grabbed and squeezed her daughter’s large tits. The skirt gave way and Liz latched onto the full cut white panties and pulled them up into a wedgie in between Lana’s thick backside. The older woman screamed out in pain and slammed both of Liz’s tits together in retaliation. The sound of tearing fabric filled the air as the panties gave way, leaving Lana as naked as her daughter. Liz slapped her hands over her mother’s big tits and dug her nails in.

“AHHHHH YOU FUCKING cxnt!” Lana cried out and spit down into Liz’s face.

“DIRTY BITCH!” Liz screamed back. She twisted her body and they rolled over.

My mother pushed us back over with my head hanging off the bed. She grabbed my tits and pulled them taut causing me to bellow in agony. Her legs were spread to keep me from rolling so I sent my right knee in between her legs. She groaned out as my knees smacked against her wet pussy. She body came forward and we slowly toppled off the bed and onto Liz and Lana. We rolled in a big catpile with hands slapping or pulling hair. Our tits smacked as our feet kicked at legs. I rolled out with Lana on my back, pulling my hair back as Liz and Margaret got to knees and then feet and collapsed onto the bed.

I worked my way to my hands and knees as Lana pulled my head back by the hair. I felt her bushy cxnt rub against my ass as she moaned out. I wiggled my ass back and forth against her. I felt the grip on my hair slacken, I swung my right elbow back, and it collided with her large right tit. She cried out and fell to the side as I pounced on her. I came down tit-to-tit and pussy to pussy as I started to grind my cxnt into hers. The pubic hair tangled as my labia pressed and opened to her thicker set. We were both soaked and moaned out as we started getting slutty. She bucked up against me as I thrust down onto her. We just pounded the pussies together, separating them leading to the sound of a wet smacking. My tits shook above her and she grabbed them and twisted. I cried out and reached to bring my hands down over hers. Our tits took on grotesque shapes with our cxnts battling it out. I felt her clit spear mine as she twisted her hips. I inhaled sharply as she did it again. She rolled us over but we kept our hands on tits. She slammed her pussy down onto mine and I couldn’t take it. I grasped her thick nipples and pulled as I came. We both screamed and I felt her pussy jerk and then squirt into my pussy. We writhed like that, as we heard my mom and her daughter fuck it out on the bed. I pushed Lana off and rolled to try to get to my knees.

On the bed, Liz and Margaret rolled wildly about. Hands slapped and punched with fists thudding into backs and the sides of mashed tits. Margaret grabbed Liz’s face and pushed, causing the two to separate. They sat back and spread legs. Each looked into the hairy pussy of the other and inched them closer. Legs crossed and they groaned they slapped the wet cxnts together. Hands were behind backs, holding them in the seated position as they bucked and tribbed.

“Cum for me, you little slut!” Margaret taunted as her clit met Liz’s head on and slid down the other.

“I am going to make you squirt, you old whore!” Liz taunted back bucking and meeting every fence and parry with one of her own.

Margaret and Liz felt the impending orgasms coming fast and they reached for each other, arms wrapping around back, nails digging into skin as breasts mashed tightly. The pair came at almost the same time. The bed creaked and groaned as the sheets were stained with womanly juices. They rolled to the side and off the bed breaking apart.

The four of us rested as we breathed heavily; sweat dripping off faces and bodies. I pushed my hair back and looked at Liz.

“I got your mother’s cxnt juice in me,” I said in a sneer.

“Yeah, your mom’s cum is deep in my cxnt!” Liz answered back. We crawled to each other and grabbed hair.

Lana and Margaret looked at each other and then us, getting to knees and slamming together in a violent bear hug.

Liz and I made sure our cum drenched pussies were grinding as our hair pulled hair just for control as tits slapped back and forth. Our fuck holes sucked together as our eyes went wide. Our legs were spread wide as we fuck fought. I flexed my inner walls and pushed the cum from my pussy to hers, but her face tensed and she gritted her teeth as I felt the mixed cum slosh back into my pussy. Hard nipples scrapped lines in the sweat-covered tits; they would meet and flick together, then spring back to normal shapes. Neither of us could take the trading of our warring cxnts and we came again. Each other reached for nipples and pulled our tits out into cone shapes as we erupted in the joined pussies.

The bear hug turned into a mutual headlock as they worked their way to knees and then feet. Margaret’s right tis was pressed tightly to Lana’s left. Claws slashed at the bouncing breasts with yelps and cries of pain echoing in the basement. My mom hip checked Liz’s mom in the wall, twisting and pressing her body into Lana’s. Their tits ballooned out from their sides as they started slapping hips together. The thud of thick bodies going smack smack smack added to the groans and moans. Lana stepped hard onto Margaret’s foot, causing my mom to step back. The curly haired brunette slammed a right fist into the older redhead’s mouth, spinning Margaret around and sending her falling onto Liz and me.

Liz and I came apart in POP of our pussies disengaging. I wrapped up with my mother as I looked to see Lana grab Liz’s hair to pull her up.

Margaret and I wrapped legs together as our upper bodies compressed with hands digging into hair. The rolling catball had us careening across the carpet like a couple of mad women. The slick sweat poured off us, as it was hard to hold onto the wet hair. I ground my breasts into hers when I was on top. When my mom rolled on top, she separated our boobs and slapped hers down onto mine. I pulled Margaret’s hair towards me and opened my mouth to hers. I pressed my tongue into her mouth, coiling it around her tongue and sucking. Her eyes went wide and she tried to fight back as I rolled her over to her back. As I got on top, I wedged my hip into my mom’s inner thigh, spreading her legs and letting our cum soaked cxnts slot together. I started riding her as if she was a horse, using my tongue to try to choke her. Her body betrayed her, as she started bucking and writhing against me. I twisted my hips as clits slashed again. She broke the nasty kiss and howled out another orgasm and I kept riding her pussy but I didn’t cum. She went limp but her eyes were open. I painfully pulled my body up hers, slide my hairy pussy over her belly, across her tits, and then sat down on them. I grabbed Margaret’s hair and pulled her face into my cxnt. I slide my slick slit up and down her mouth and nose until I felt my mom’s tongue plunge into me. She lapped and sucked until I was slamming her face against me as I came. She expertly licked up the erupting juices and I slid off, laying weakly on my back. 

Liz and Lana twirled around on bare feet as their large breasts slapped and slammed together. They gripped their shoulders and let the massive globes battle. Lana was slightly bigger than her daughter was but Liz’s youth added firmness to her dense tits. They pushed their arms straight, lining up the breasts and pulled hard. SMACK! The two turned chests left and right, grinding the wounded tits together.

“Weak fucking tits,” Lana cursed as they went cheek to cheek, arms wrapping around backs.

“Going to smash yours flat, cxnt!” Liz snarled back into her mom’s ear.

Lana’s legs hit the bed and they went down, still locked tit to tit. Liz’s hips were in between her mother’s legs with Lana wrapping her thick thighs over her daughter’s shapely ass. Those legs pulled Liz’s pussy into a sloshy grind with her mother’s sopping cxnt. The petals opened and hard nubby clits came together, slid, and fenced. Their tits remained locked, with lots of flesh pushing out the sides. Lana ached her hips and tried to roll them but Liz stayed on top, spitting down onto her mom’s face. They again went cheek to cheek as the spittle was smeared on the daughter’s face as well. Liz slammed and ground her hips down as her mom’s cried of pleasure got louder. Liz’s eardrums were ringing as Lana screamed out as she erupted with her daughter’s cries matching hers as Liz’s cxnt spurted gooey cum. They rocked in that position for a few more minutes with each of their pussies’ spasming. Lana’s legs fell slack and Liz rolled off.

I sat up and rested on my elbows as I looked from my mother to Liz and then to Lana. “This isn’t over you fucking cxnts!” I growled.

Liz looked me in the eyes as Lana and Margaret turned towards me. “Next time we will be over at your house, whore,” Liz growled back.

I got up and willed my sore body to dress the best that I could. I didn’t bother to help my mother up and walked up the stairs and out the back door. I didn’t go into the house to clean up, just got into the caddy and prepared to drive back to my Grandmother’s house. I smelled so raunchy. The mix of girl cum and sweat was so intoxicating.

I parked in Grandma Roni’s driveway and got out. I gingerly walked to the front door and entered. Then I stopped and gasped. There on the living room floor was my grandmother and a platinum blonde who looked to be in her 60’s like Roni, locked in a naked 69, with teeth pulling on pubic hair and labia. There were red handprints and scratch marks all over their mature bodies. I just dropped to the floor, sitting my ass, pulling my shorts off and inserting three fingers into my waiting twat as the two grandmothers went at it.

To Be Continued

Offline Corvus

• God Member
  • Erotic fights are ...erotic! Trillian: corvustriad
Re: My Wicked Family Part 5
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2020, 03:53:39 AM »
Love it - hot!

Offline grospiere

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2020, 06:34:50 AM »
wow, very hot story.

Offline Miah Baker

• Pic is who I would like to look like
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2020, 06:20:22 PM »
OMG...I love it, well worth waiting for..I'm looking forward to the next part....welcome back hunni ????

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2020, 07:05:25 PM »
Heidi! Damn, damn, damnnnnn! That was one of the hottest stories I have ever read!!!

Offline Miah Baker

• Pic is who I would like to look like
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2020, 09:51:24 PM »
And that coming from a woman who writes sexy hot stories herself :D

RPBella

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2020, 12:00:52 AM »
Just keeps getting better and better!

Offline Gary53

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2020, 12:27:42 AM »
Welcome back Heidi! This was a very exciting story, well worth the wait. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please don't make us wait so long.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2020, 01:08:17 AM »
Oh god Heidi. Fucking amazing!

Offline DaveLovesFights

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2020, 07:12:09 PM »
Absolutely fantastic. You're the best :D

Offline femfitefan

• God Member
    • My Flickr Photo Page
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2020, 02:54:21 PM »
I'm so glad to see this story continue!  Very exciting to read.  I can hardly wait to see where you take the story next.  Thanks for writing it and thanks for sharing!

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2020, 11:27:58 PM »
Omg Heidi. Just read this again and it is as hot and nasty and amazing as the first read. Get part 6 up soon hon.

Offline cockfighter15

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2020, 04:31:00 PM »
Hoped to read part 6... will there be another one?

Offline Thommy1982

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2021, 10:23:34 AM »
This Story is so hot. Can not wait for the next Part.  You are a great writer.

Offline hghunt999

• God Member
  • Fan of almost all things here on FCF
    • Not my page, but my stories are here under HG Hunt
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2021, 06:51:36 PM »
Yummy yummy!
HG Hunt