News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

British forums

• 66 Replies

Offline brez

• God Member
Re: British forums
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2020, 02:16:36 PM »
Tell me about the best fight you ever witnessed from UK or Ireland (or in the absence of that maybe you have a link to a video online!?)

Imagine two Scottish girls fighting... one a Celtic fan, the other a Rangers fan... That would be QUITE a scrap!! ;)
That would be a good one ! Football rivalry catfights. No love lost between those two, and wouldn't take much to get started !

It sure wouldn’t take much to get started! You’re right!! I’m sure it has happened... if not at a Celtic Rangers match then at some other match!

Offline bruhet

• ay
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2020, 03:08:20 AM »
Seen lots of fights from high-school between girls.

Have to say, British, American and Australian fights are the hardest.
bruh

Offline bruhet

• ay
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2020, 03:24:28 AM »
Have you heard of Newcastle fight night?

Boxing between Newcastle and Northumbria university, a lot of girl fights within the streams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86neAv91Kb4

The channel has all the streams, search "fight" in the search and find the girl fights

https://www.instagram.com/fightnightnewcastle/
bruh

Offline WifefightUK

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2020, 11:10:10 AM »
Hi - always looking to chat, discuss with other catfight fans in UK. If any of you want to get in touch, my trillian id is davecfuk. Got some stories to tell and like to hear others. Thanks.
Looking to arrange cf in UK. Have arranged some in past. Help with expenses, travel if required. Also, wife fight fan.

Offline Led2

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2020, 12:48:16 PM »
Tell me about the best fight you ever witnessed from UK or Ireland (or in the absence of that maybe you have a link to a video online!?)

Imagine two Scottish girls fighting... one a Celtic fan, the other a Rangers fan... That would be QUITE a scrap!! ;)
That would be a good one ! Football rivalry catfights. No love lost between those two, and wouldn't take much to get started !
being from Suffolk originally i'd happily face a rival wearing canary green and yellow, i'd ruffle her feathers for sure
Delia Smith maybe ? I'd love to see you ruffle her canary feathers Anne. Go Tractor girl !!
Love watching women cat fight

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2020, 07:50:26 AM »
I’ve had an idea.... !!

An exclusively British & Irish Poll competition! 16 girls on here from Britain & Ireland. 8 fights in round 1, winners go on to quarter finals, semi and then the final (obvs!!) ;) Alternatively you could have a separate Irish competition and have and Irish / British fight at the end  ;D

If you think this is a good idea we’d need to contact as many girls form Britain and Ireland that we know of on here and see if they’re up for it!? Once we had 16 (or even 8) we could do a draw to determine the first round pairings!? This could be a good way of bringing the British & Irish fans together on here!!

Let me know your thoughts? I might ask you to start contacting girls to see if they’re interested?

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2020, 07:54:15 AM »
I’ve had an idea.... !!

An exclusively British & Irish Poll competition! 16 girls on here from Britain & Ireland. 8 fights in round 1, winners go on to quarter finals, semi and then the final (obvs!!) ;) Alternatively you could have a separate Irish competition and have and Irish / British fight at the end  ;D

If you think this is a good idea we’d need to contact as many girls form Britain and Ireland that we know of on here and see if they’re up for it!? Once we had 16 (or even 8) we could do a draw to determine the first round pairings!? This could be a good way of bringing the British & Irish fans together on here!!

Let me know your thoughts? I might ask you to start contacting girls to see if they’re interested?

And OF COURSE if you’re a girl from Britain or Ireland and you’re reading this and you’re interested please comment here!!

Offline Sandra K

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2020, 08:51:38 PM »
I’ve had an idea.... !!

Hmmmmmm

Sounds fun ;) Count me in! I’m going all the way!  ;D

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2020, 07:53:23 AM »
I’ve had an idea.... !!

Places filling up!! Please comment or message me if you want to take part :)

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2020, 12:57:29 PM »
I’ve had an idea.... !!

Sounds like fun! You could do with a naughty north London lass there! Count me in :)

Fantastic!! Two spots left ladies.... :)

Can’t wait to see what the round 1 pairings will be.

I propose giving every girl a number. Then i’ll ask every girl to pick a number. That will be your round one opponent!! ;)

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2020, 04:02:30 PM »
I’ve had an idea.... !!

Sounds like fun! You could do with a naughty north London lass there! Count me in :)

Fantastic!! Two spots left ladies.... :)

Can’t wait to see what the round 1 pairings will be.

I propose giving every girl a number. Then i’ll ask every girl to pick a number. That will be your round one opponent!! ;)
I have spotted a slight flaw... each girl would have to pick each other’s number for that system to work and the odds of that happening would be v high  ::)

If there are 16 girls numbered 1-16 then the first ones to respond with their numbers determine the match ups.

Eg: if Erin Lee picks Gabrielle’s number but Gabriella is already fighting Amelia then Erin picks again. If Erin picks Sandra’s number but Amy has already picked Erin’s then I tell her she’s fighting Amy. And if all the round 1 fights have been picked i’ll just inform you! (Sounds complicated but TRUST ME it’s not!! ;) )

No need to do anything yet ladies.

1. Once all the places are filled i’ll tell you whose entered.
2. Then I’ll DM you your number.
3. You’ll pick a number.
4. I’ll let you know who you’re fighting :)

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2020, 07:39:09 PM »
is this sick nationalism ?
No it’s just a bit of fun.

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2020, 08:37:54 AM »
So here’s the list of confirmed cat fighters!!

Pink-marshmallow
Amy Gill
Erin Lee
Sandra K
Goddess Gabriella
Paigey
Laurie Catfighter
Goddess Rachel

We’ll start at q/f stage (final 8) :)

In the next 24 hrs each girl will receive a DM with their number (between 1 & 8) Reply ASAP with a number between 1 & 8 to determine who you’ll fight in quarter final!

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2020, 09:52:17 AM »

Pink-marshmallow
Amy Gill
Erin Lee
Sandra K
Goddess Gabriella
Paigey
Laurie Catfighter
Goddess Rachel

In the next 24 hrs each girl will receive a DM with their number (between 1 & 8) Reply ASAP with a number between 1 & 8 to determine who you’ll fight in quarter final!

PS ladies... if you DM a Trillian username to me I can set up a group to coincide with our fights! :)

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2020, 06:53:39 PM »

Pink-marshmallow
Amy Gill
Erin Lee
Sandra K
Goddess Gabriella
Paigey
Laurie Catfighter
Goddess Rachel

Ok ladies.... Two pairings have been confirmed. Numbers 3,5,6&8 are gone! 1,2,4&7 remain! :)