News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

British forums

• 66 Replies

Offline Jo35

Re: British forums
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2020, 07:29:38 PM »
About time we found out who was the top women in the UK. ????

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2020, 08:30:33 PM »
About time we found out who was the top women in the UK. ????

Sure is ;)

Offline Sumitkumarkaranraj

« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2020, 08:56:53 PM »
Your right about that. I suppose nights out produce a few drunken scraps alright. So unlike lads, girls would rarely ask another girl to fight her.

Tbh I haven’t seen a fight of any description in the flesh for years and years. Back in the day there were plenty of them when I was in school. Have you witnessed any yourself?
What kind of fights you witnessed in school, some narration pls

Offline bruhet

• ay
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2020, 11:20:17 PM »
Your right about that. I suppose nights out produce a few drunken scraps alright. So unlike lads, girls would rarely ask another girl to fight her.

Tbh I haven’t seen a fight of any description in the flesh for years and years. Back in the day there were plenty of them when I was in school. Have you witnessed any yourself?
What kind of fights you witnessed in school, some narration pls

Here's one of the best ones.
A girl who was about 5'10-6ft, chubby and manly built and had an annoying bitchy voice pictured here:
https://prnt.sc/sxhjtc

A small around 5'2 stocky curvier lass with pushed up big breasts pictured here:
https://prnt.sc/sxhk7d
https://prnt.sc/sxhkb7
https://prnt.sc/sxhkkk

It was a pretty chavy school, me and my friend were just casually walking and heard some shouting and a crowd forming up. The two girls were arguing over something and from what i can remember, the shorter girl started the fight by going right left smack on the big girls face, i think she did damage to her nose and might have busted it i don't remember. The fight continued with the taller girl grabbing the shorter one by the hair and nearly picking her up yanking her backwards with a push and smashing her against the wall. Both of them had their hands tangled in their hair, some punches were thrown to the face and loud smacks from the shorter girls head being smacked to the back of the wall it looked painful as fuck. The teacher was a goof and just told the crowd to calm down and literally watched it until some other teachers started running down the stairs trying to prevent it. At the end of it something i remember clearly is the taller girl crying with a bruised face, both the girls were a mess with hair everywhere but the shorter girl was laughing as she was walked of.

Boy did i have a boner
bruh

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2020, 01:36:35 PM »
So here’s the list of confirmed cat fighters!!

Pink-marshmallow
Amy Gill
Erin Lee
Sandra K
Goddess Gabriella
Paigey
Laurie Catfighter
Goddess Rachel

We’ll start at q/f stage (final 8) :)

In the next 24 hrs each girl will receive a DM with their number (between 1 & 8) Reply ASAP with a number between 1 & 8 to determine who you’ll fight in quarter final!

PS ladies... if you DM a Trillian username to me I can set up a group to coincide with our fights! :)

Looks like one of the girls has dropped out. Please comment, DM or Trillian message me - brez1984 if you’re interested in taking her place???

We might have a prelim round fight(s) if there’s a few girls interested.

Offline LisaMeowsUK

• UK-based Rules Catfighter
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2020, 10:01:37 PM »
Count me in!

Offline Amy Gill

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2020, 12:24:10 AM »

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2021, 10:03:28 PM »

Pink-marshmallow
Amy Gill
Erin Lee
Sandra K
Goddess Gabriella
Paigey
Laurie Catfighter
Goddess Rachel

In the next 24 hrs each girl will receive a DM with their number (between 1 & 8) Reply ASAP with a number between 1 & 8 to determine who you’ll fight in quarter final!

Can we revisit this??

Any girls from Uk or Ireland that want to fight please get in touch!!  :)

Offline Amy Gill

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2021, 12:34:28 AM »
DM sent

Offline ralphy

« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2021, 10:23:14 AM »
Hi, I would be very interested in a British/ Irish forum.
Hi, Andy from Sheffield UK.Love lingerie wife fights whilst husbands watch! Especially hair pulling, breast grabbing, scratching,stripping leaving both in just stockings! I’m also interested in MvM fights and and mixed intense wrestling.

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2021, 12:15:59 PM »
I just think Uk & Irish fights between girls / women are that bit more vicious and very personal. Multiply that by 10 if you have an Irish girl against a British girl!

Offline Amy Gill

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2021, 12:24:06 PM »

Pink-marshmallow
Amy Gill
Erin Lee
Sandra K
Goddess Gabriella
Paigey
Laurie Catfighter
Goddess Rachel

Can we revisit this??

I’m in. Thanks Brez!

Who else is in??

Offline jay2015

« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2021, 01:13:33 PM »
I'm American and I'd be interested in a British forum, just as a fan. Having seen an arranged wrestling match long ago in which a trim British woman in her 50s dominated a much younger American woman, I've been a fan and believer in British wrestling and fighting women ever since.

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2021, 10:40:54 AM »
Ok we need to make this happen!! Can we have a section where it’s just British and Irish stories, polls, discussions etc!? Or do we need a freebritishcatfights.com site!? ;)

Offline Claire Marie

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2021, 10:47:15 AM »

Pink-marshmallow
Amy Gill
Erin Lee
Sandra K
Goddess Gabriella
Paigey
Laurie Catfighter
Goddess Rachel

Can we revisit this??

Hi. I want to be in the tournament please. CM x