News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

British forums

• 66 Replies

Offline Patrick7810

British forums
« on: April 13, 2020, 06:31:41 PM »
Any UK people on here know of any British catfight forums?

Offline Gent

• God Member
Re: British forums
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2020, 06:35:42 PM »
From the UK, don't know of any UK forums, is needed though.

Offline Amy Gill

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2020, 09:10:28 AM »
I agree. British & Irish!

Offline Patrick7810

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2020, 08:57:36 PM »
I joined this forum to interact with like minded people, which many are. Trouble is any UK women or references don’t get any attention. I can understand why, if your in Murica with their extensive choice of hot women. I also prefer the British fighting style like CatzReview though, really rough and vicious. Any UK/Irish folks want share some ideas, I’ve got plenty.

Offline Patrick7810

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2020, 09:01:00 PM »
Amy Gill: Were you in in FHM High Street Honeys?

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2020, 09:29:51 AM »
I agree!

I posted about school fights but I’m not interested in hearing about high school fights from the US for instance!!

Maybe this forum could have a British and Irish section!?

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2020, 10:10:25 AM »
True!

Well we have a few like minded people here so maybe we can talk about fights in our part of the world here for now!?

I’m 35 and would you believe I have yet to witness an actual fight between two women!! Been a few close ones but that’s all!! They are rare aren’t they!?

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2020, 08:02:05 AM »
Your right about that. I suppose nights out produce a few drunken scraps alright. So unlike lads, girls would rarely ask another girl to fight her.

Tbh I haven’t seen a fight of any description in the flesh for years and years. Back in the day there were plenty of them when I was in school. Have you witnessed any yourself?

Offline Led2

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2020, 02:42:05 PM »
Your right about that. I suppose nights out produce a few drunken scraps alright. So unlike lads, girls would rarely ask another girl to fight her.

Tbh I haven’t seen a fight of any description in the flesh for years and years. Back in the day there were plenty of them when I was in school. Have you witnessed any yourself?
You're right. Haven't seen any for a long time, though i don't go out as much these days. Saw a few girl fights in the 90's and noughties mainly in and around nightclubs, though most didn't last that long as they would get broken up. The best are the prearranged school fights that are set  for a time and place away from prying eyes. That's where you'l see a good scrap cos both girls are usually up for it, plenty turn up to see it, and there's no one there to break it up. Only saw one like that  and it was a really good one,  but that was over 30 years ago !
Love watching women cat fight

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2020, 06:13:52 PM »

You're right. Haven't seen any for a long time, though i don't go out as much these days. Saw a few girl fights in the 90's and noughties mainly in and around nightclubs, though most didn't last that long as they would get broken up. The best are the prearranged school fights that are set  for a time and place away from prying eyes. That's where you'l see a good scrap cos both girls are usually up for it, plenty turn up to see it, and there's no one there to break it up. Only saw one like that  and it was a really good one,  but that was over 30 years ago !

Would flippin love to hear more about it!! ;)

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2020, 01:59:38 AM »
This site isn't an American site. It's owned by someone from Brittan So its basically a British forum..
Have fun and tussle.

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2020, 08:08:27 AM »
This site isn't an American site. It's owned by someone from Brittan So its basically a British forum..

I take your point but I’d say the majority of members are from elsewhere? This could also happen with any new forum.

This is a good thread though. People can post about fights from UK & Ireland here.

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2020, 02:46:22 PM »
Tell me about the best fight you ever witnessed from UK or Ireland (or in the absence of that maybe you have a link to a video online!?)

Imagine two Scottish girls fighting... one a Celtic fan, the other a Rangers fan... That would be QUITE a scrap!! ;)

Offline Led2

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2020, 02:06:06 PM »
Tell me about the best fight you ever witnessed from UK or Ireland (or in the absence of that maybe you have a link to a video online!?)

Imagine two Scottish girls fighting... one a Celtic fan, the other a Rangers fan... That would be QUITE a scrap!! ;)
That would be a good one ! Football rivalry catfights. No love lost between those two, and wouldn't take much to get started !
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 07:08:04 PM by Led2 »
Love watching women cat fight

Offline Patrick7810

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2020, 09:18:29 PM »
You’ve probably already seen these fights Brez but Catzreview, Pandora vs Kitty x2 amd Pandora vs Skylar. Proper scraps!

I like the thought of a posh, rich southern horsey English girl fighting a common working class Northern girl. really going at it in the woods or the stables!