News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Foxy Boxing Tales 7: Mommy vs. Granny

• 5 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Foxy Boxing Tales 7: Mommy vs. Granny
« on: May 15, 2020, 04:36:12 PM »
So this will be obviously be the last part part of this series. All the time it felt strange to mix the Fighting with so much incest Topics, but on the other Hand it felt so good and inspired me as well as it turned me on. Enjoy….

Two incredible weeks had passed. After the toughening of his mom, Marcus spent the last two weeks back at the cottage of his grandparents. Granny and he often sat together at night, discussing her old fights, watching VHS tapes or Polaroids.
Of course these evenings always led to some nice sex and granny was fucking him like she was still a teen. Her sexual desire was not as big as his moms, who made him come 6 times in a row after their toughening session, but she relieved him at least twice a day. Two times also his granddad joined, ending up with all 3 of them either masturbating, or having a hot 3-way.
Also his mom kept posting him, sending him hot pics of her naked body. She kept up her training regime, making sure to stay in great shape for the upcoming fight.
And finally the day had arrived. Four weeks after her last fight, grannies tits had healed completely and they invited Marcus` mom to box her in a proper fair fight.
Granddad and Marcus had disappeared in the old barn each day, not allowing granny to enter. They had prepared something very special: A complete make shift ring. The floor was formed by hay, but it had wooden padded corner posts and real ring ropes. The area was a bit smaller than a proper ring of course, forming a fight area of about 10x10ft.
It was another hot morning in August and the barn already had heated up to an extent, which would make the fighters sweat profusely. Granny and her daughter stood together in the big bathroom in front of the mirror. After having a shower, it was up to them to put on their fighting gear.
Grannies big naked tits pressed into her daughter`s back, when she closed the clasp of her white leather shelf bra. Claudia`s big natural F-Cups were perfectly highlighted.
“They will be formidable targets my princess.”
Claudia sighed. “They can take it mom. Better than yours.”
Granny Jenny smirked. She watched her daughter carefully as she put on her matching white leather thong. Her blank pussy was peeking through a cut in the crotch area, making her inner pussy lips stick out provocatively.
Then it was grannies turn to put on her fighting gear. Claudia helped her to step into a set of black leather slings, forming a harness. As it was time to put her fat natural G-Cups through the wholes, both sighed as it was not so easy to get them in.
“It seems to be designed for smaller sets of tits.” Granny winced as her skin was trapped and then released, finally holding her glorious fun bags in position.
The leather ran through her crotch area, disappearing between her big buttocks and leaving her crotch free, with huge amounts of pubes sticking out.
“Our outfits will drive the men mad!”
Claudia and her mom chuckled, making their big tits sway. “Yep. They will have a hard time.”
“Mom? Can I ask you something?”
“Yes darling.” Jenny grabbed her daughter’s arms, looking deeply into her eyes.
“What if dad is so horny, that he wants me?”
“That’s up to you Claudi.”
“So you wouldn`t be mad if I tested his cock?”
“No! Hell no! I mean we each fucked with Marcus, I can see no difference now between dad and you. It is clear that what we do, must be kept as a secret forever, but we are mature enough to decide for ourselves.”
They both hugged mashing their huge tits together, and Granny whispered: “Whatever happens in the ring now, it won`t change anything between us. I want our relation to stay as good as it is.”
Claudia had a tear in her eye, kissing her mom and nodding. “Pretty freaky shit what we are doing here.”
“Whoever calls sexual freedom freaky, is an idiot.”
Both moved over into the barn and had big beaming smiles across their faces when they noticed the beautiful make shift ring and the set up cameras.
On the other side Marcus and his granddad were already waiting for the fighters to arrive. As the two entered in their super sexy fight gear, with swaying tits and jiggling asses, both were frozen in awe. Their cocks jumped to full attention immediately.
“Fucking Christ…..”
Their big cocks, granddad`s 8 inch and Marcus 11 inch, stood fully erect as the two cats came towards the already naked men. But they took turns this time: Granny came towards Marcus, kissing him passionately and Claudia, for the first time in her life, came towards her dad grabbing his hard wood.
He went for her nearly naked tits, grabbing them in his big hands and fondling them carefully.
“Damn you really got mom`s genes!”
Granny interfered from behind: “Nah. She got a pair of saggers!”
“Shut up mom! My tits are not saggy!”
After making out a bit, they both went for their gloves. Slipping through the ropes, and taking their place in their corners.
Marcus had invented some rules for this fight:
He started the cameras introducing the fighters:
“In the left corner: Jenny Adams, 56 years old, standing 5”6 with 160lbs and big 38G cups. Her opponent tonight is her daughter Claudia, my mom, being 38 years old, standing 5”8 with 128 lbs and also glorious 36F tits. The fighters are ready for unlimited rounds of foxy boxing. No KO in this type of fight, only a submission counts. A downed fighter has to beat a count to 20, or she will be penalized by three additional shots to each boob. We will have 3 minute rounds with one minute breaks.”
Both women nodded. They could not be more different: Granny was chubby and very top heavy with decades of fight experience while her daughter was a fit busty sporty woman with barely no fight experience at all.
Marcus went into his mom`s corner while granddad was Jennies corner man. This time he took out grannies piercing, after her other had been ripped out and cut her nipple the last time they fought.
Marcus massaged mommy’s shoulders to loosen her up. “I am sorry for granny. I am pretty sure you will knock her out.” His huge cock brushed her firm ass through the ropes, making her moan. Unlike Jenny she did not have his cock for almost two weeks.
As she turned towards him, he could see her pussy juice running down her thighs already, leaking through the hole in her open crotch thong.
“Fuck Marcus I need you! Now!”
Mommy was so horny, that she bent over, presenting her ass to him. Her fat sweaty tits were dangling in front of her, facing her parents.
She held the middle rope tight, spreading her legs and exposing her wet labia to her son. He aligned to end of his pulsing cock towards mom`s pussy, pushing slowly into her making her shudder.
At the opposing end of the ring, granny also bent over, allowed granddad to enter into her waiting hairy cxnt. Her ripe massive chest was hanging down, starting to slap together when his grandpa started to pound into her.
I was an animalistic view, as the two horny men fucker “their” fighter hard doggy style. Their groins made slapping sounds when they connected to their sweaty asses, causing shockwaves through their flesh.
Both women groaned, taking the full length of fuck stick, horny as hell about the upcoming fight.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FFFFFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!” Their moaning for sure could be heard for a mile, accompanied by the noise their dangling tits made when they slapped together violently.
The fucking did not take too long, when Claudia was the first to come. He pulsing pussy was clenching around her son`s cock, causing him to cum hard into her after just a few minutes of doggy style. Meanwhile grannies cxnt was still being pounded hard, making her almost lose balance.
“Fuck he`s giving it hard to her!” Marcus watched eagerly, slinging his arms around his mom and kissing her neck.
She cooed: “Thanks cutie. I needed your cock so much. I will never let you go and have a girlfriend.”
Marcus held her tight. “I love you mom. No girlfriend could match up with you. You are so hot!”
The past few weeks had been so life changing, that Claudia almost went crazy about it. To live out her desires, was simply the best way to cope with it.
On the other side of the ring, granddad was cumming and filling grannies pussy up with his hot seed. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH yeaaaaaaaaa!”
Only after seconds, the two wildcats climbed through the ropes and started to bash the shit out of each other…
They went at each other with flying fists not holding back and still empowered by their endorphins, they hit each other’s faces and bodies in a quick exchange of blows. Big busts jiggling, both fighters circled each other breathing heavily.
Granny pushed, keeping her daughter busy with jabs, then suddenly aiming deep and flattening her left tit. SMATT! Claudia winced, covering her chest better, allowing granny to pound into her nose and making her head snap back. Claudia staggered back, falling into the ropes. But as her mom aimed a hook at her, she ducked the blow, answering with a brutal right below her navel.
The glove, sinking in very deep, crushed her ovaries causing her to freeze in shock. Open for two hooks to her chin, followed by two massive uppercuts into her big jugs. Granny was slammed backwards, landing in a corner post. She instinctively grabbed the top ropes, being wide open for two wicked hooks into her ribs. It was not so easy to strike them, since bigger parts were covered by boob meat.
Marcus admired his mom at work, watching her sexy back and ass muscles work as she twisted to piston her gloves into her mom`s front. Her right rammed into the center of her big left tit, compressing it, not being able to crush the fat bag completely due to their size and density.
Marcus was still impressed how firm grannies breasts were, so was Claudia. She focused on that particular tit, ramming a series of seven unanswered breast blows into her opponent`s left tit, making her wince and scream and the whole ring shake from the impacts.
“Damn Jen! Don`t let her work you over like this!” Granddad was leaning over the ropes, trying to encourage Jenny. But she was in a world of pain, having to cope with the strong blows from her daughter`s impressive biceps. She tried to counter with a telegraphed overhead right which Claudia easily out-danced. Instead she countered with a quick left to the nose, making Jenny raise her guard, leaving her midsection open.
Granny was definitely not fat, but the next series of hard hooks into her belly made her fat wobble. Air was leaving her lungs, making her grunt as Claudia worked over her Solar Plexus.
Granny escaped to the side, twisting and earning a hard liver shot. Nearly hitting by mistake, but she went down to one knee howling in pain.
Claudia gave her some time to recover, strutting over to Marcus with swaying sweaty tits. She leaned over, kissing him deeply and passionately while granny was coming back to her feet.
“Stop making out you horny little girl. Box me!”
“Ah! I see you are back on your feet.”
Claudia moved in and already expected her mom`s counter. Her guard was well placed, shielding her face and tits and after 4 blows had landed, she countered with a massive straight into grannies right tit. Followed by a left uppercut that lifted the heavy orb, making it nearly crash into her opponent`s chin. Even granddad moaned, seeing his wife stunned cradling that boob.
Claudia simply brushed her arms away, pushing granny into the corner and starting a new tit pounding. BAP….BAP…..SMATTT…..BAPPPP….
The leather smacked into the sweaty udders, causing a permanent reddening now.
By now, both men were heard again and only the bell saved the mature cat for taking further punishment in the chest department. Nonetheless, Claudia slammed home more than ten heavy blows, tenderizing her opponent`s bust even more, before the end of the round was reached.
Granny fell heavily onto the stool, her sexy curves shaking.
Although his mom also dropped on her stool and Marcus worked her neck muscles a bit to loosen her up, she purred at him as she noticed his huge cock pressing into her back:
“Isn`t she sexy as fuck?”
“Yes mam. She is the sexiest granny in the world.”
Marcus was nearly drooling, his eyes glued not only to mommies sweaty pendulous tits resting in her shelf bra, but also to his heavily breathing granny. Her killer curves were wrapped like a present in that sexy leather harness, her legs slightly spread with still granddads cum running out of her hairy pussy.
As Marcus was absent minded, dreaming about his granny, he suddenly noticed Claudia had turned her head, getting his thick glans into her mouth sucking him off.
“Hmmmmmmmmmmmm………yeeeessssssssss…..”
But all too soon the bell sounded for round two.
The sexily clad combatants raised from their stools, meeting in the center of the small make shift ring. Granny opened the round with a smart barrage of blows, alternating to mom`s face and abs.
But like in the fight before, her gloves did not do much damage. Mommies’ abs were super solid, taking the hooks not even moaning. Instead she used the opening to stun granny with a hard shot to her eye, causing her to stagger backwards. Two more straights splitted her guard, really taking its toll on her. Her head snapped back, leaving her on shaking legs.
Mommy slammed her right in a wide arch through the air, slamming her left breast brutally to the inside. The momentum made her mom twist, collapsing into the ropes.
Her armpits were hanging over the top ropes, tits dangling down as Claudia approached, and could not resist to pivot der left leg crashing into both sweat soaked udders.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Granny screamed as both her naturals were crushed by the forceful kick, rocking on her chest.
“Foul!” Grandpa intervened. Claudia smirked, and kicked another time full force into her belly. Granny flew backwards, collapsing on her sexy big ass.
She lay on her back, cradling her belly. Her huge globes were supported by the harness, pointing at the roof. Drops of sweat were running down her skin.
Marcus stepped into the ring, helping her up. “Penalty for mom. No leg kicks were allowed!”
“Oh Marcus, please be no Grinch!”
But he helped granny up. “She gets two free shots for the two kicks she had to endure.”
As granny was back on her feet she squeezed Marcus cock gently. “Thanks darling.”
“Mom, you stand there with your gloves behind your head.”
“Are you serious? What if she knocks me out straight away with a blow into my face?”
“Granddad? I think we need your help!”
He slipped through the ropes, getting behind his daughter and locked her arms behind her back.
Claudia wanted to protest, but he felt her dad`s hard cock between her buttocks, making her legs shaky with horniness.
“Oh my gosh Claudia! Your ass feels so good.” Granddads cock was nearly bursting as her rubbed across his daughter`s ass.
Granny got in position, coming closer and bending down she hammered a beautiful right between her daughter`s legs. “OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM………..”
Claudia crossed her legs since her clit had been hammered into her vulva, making her eyes water.
SMATTTTTTT!!!!!
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”
Claudia`s right tit exploded in pure pain, when granny connected with a haymaker, that nearly ripped her tender boob meat off her chest.
As granddad let go, mom was numbed by the pain, slowed down, and open for the next series of blows. Granny jabbed her face hard, making her stumble backwards into the ropes. Although her abs were normally solid as a rock, she was unprepared when Jenny struck a hard combo into her navel, bending her over, straightening her with a follow up to her chin.
Ding Ding. The round was over when mom slid down onto her ass, clutching her pussy and tit.
Marcus helped her up and onto her stool. “Spread your legs mom!” Marcus bent over to inspect the damage, but except for a big red spot where the glove had hit, her sweet pussy seemed to be alright.
She was breathing heavily, trying to gather herself for the next round. Granny, on the opposite side of the ring, jiggled her sweaty tits seductively at her grandson. She spread her legs, running her glove over her pussy. When she held it high, it was covered by sperm and her milky juices.
Marcus moaned silently, waiting for the next round to begin.
His mom wanted payback, but Granny expertly dodged her wild swings, peppering her gloves one…two…into mom`s pussy again. She crossed her legs with a high pitched scream, while granny floored her with an uppercut to the chin, that knocked her lights out.
“Never underestimate a mature cat!” Granny was satisfied with her performance, retreating for the moment leaning in her corner.
Granddad started to count when Marcus got in the ring trying to get mom back to her feet. But she lay there holding her pussy and rubbing her chin.
18….19…..20! Granddad had finished his count announcing: “Penalty blows for my beautiful daughter!”
Claudia shook her head in disbelieve, raising slowly and getting in her corner, ready to receive the boob punches. Marcus reminded his granny: “Not more than three punches per side!”
She nodded, grinning wickedly. She stepped in reach, drew her right back and fired a SMATTTTT vicious right haymaker into her daughter`s left udder. I was compressed, folding around the invading glove, and slammed violently into the other.
SMATTTT……SMATTTTTT……the next two blows alternated, smashing into the bottom part of each tit.
Her beautiful sweaty F-Cups smacked nearly into her face, causing a long loud groan. She was holding the top rope tightly, trying to cope with the pain. “She really is hot for payback….” Marcus said to his grandfather. He leaned in to him, whispering: “Your grandma told me every night since her fight with Claudia and the split nipple, what she will do to her. Break her and make her beg and…ruin her tits.”
Marcus felt sorry for his mom, but she agreed to the rules of this fight.
Granny lifted her daughter`s right tit and latched her lips onto her nipple. She sucked it gently, making it hard, only to make it more uncomfortable to her daughter to cope with the next blows.
SMATTTT….BAPPPPPP…..SMATTTT…….each cruel swing was driving her erect nipples into her areolas, compressing her gorgeous tits like pancakes and making her suck in air.
“Mom you do great! You can take it!”
With one last furious swing, connecting to grannies right boob, Marcus mom ended the round. She stumbled into her corner, both of her tits now showing significant bruising where granny had landed her strikes.
“I will make her pay for that!” Claudia was furious and clearly winded. Her chest was aching as if being hit by a kitchen sink.
On the other side of the ring, Jenny bent down to give granddad`s fat 8 inch cock a nice sloppy blowjob. He moaned in pleasure taking her big tits and fondling them. She winced from the previous breast blows, but she let him do as he wanted.
Granddad could barely hold back his orgasm, looking a bit disappointed when the 4th round was about to start.
Claudia got up, trying to cover herself. Both sweating beauties started to dance again, circling and throwing jabs which connected. Mommy was careful, keeping her guard in place. Marcus still admired her glistening, nearly muscular body and her big naturals, bruised and reddened, jiggling in her white leather shelf bra.
Granny taunted her, pushing her big leather framed tits together, but Claudia was careful. Finally Granny went to work: Feinting a blow very low just above mom`s sex, she twisted and came up with a teeth rattling uppercut to her nose. BAM! Her head snapped back, blonde hair flying, making her open for another two cruel uppercuts into her tear drop shaped F-Cups. Her shelf bra was not giving any support, since the material was folded and her natural bust was simply overflowing it.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!” Mom winced, eating more hooks into her abs as granny was really close now, driving her into Marcus corner.
“Unnnnnnghh…..Unnnnnggh…..OUFFFF…..OUFFFFFF…..” She got her midsection worked over by her 56 year old mother, causing loud grunts to escape her lips. Marcus moaned himself, grabbing his cock and jerking off. His mom`s sexy ass was resting on the top turnbuckle, and while the sexy animalistic sounds escape her mouth he came hard, covering her cheeks in jizz.
Claudia was struggling to stay on her feet as the pounding continued. Every time she tried to counter, granny simply shifted her head to the side, making her jab find nothing but air.
WHAM….BAP…..BAM….WHAM…..her abs took it like a punching bag. She might be tough, but she wouldn`t be able to take this pounding forever. Now also Granddad came closer, standing next to Marcus and jerked off as well. The blowjob just two minutes ago stopped only seconds before he had the chance to cum, so he simply used the chance to come onto the other ass cheek.
After two minutes of constant belly blows, granny made a rest, breathing heavily. The fight was tiring with the heat in the barn doing the rest. She stepped closer, grabbing behind mom`s head to pull it into her cleavage. “Mmmmmmpfffffff…..”
Claudia slammed her fists into grannies side, trying to get free. But the standing tit smother was well placed. The air was taken away from her as her whole head disappeared between the heavy G-Cups of her mom.
“Let go or you will earn Penalty shots granny,” Marcus warned.
So she let go with the sound of the bell, making Claudia collapse on her stool, the sticky cum on her ass cheeks splattering as she dropped. She was leaning in the corner, her arms falling limply over the middle ropes. Her midsection was all red after the constant belly pounding,
“I will……hmmmm…get you two fuckers for….ah…..cumming on my ass!”
Marcus and his granddad chuckled, with their cocks hanging limply for the first time since the two women entered the scene.
Marcus helped his mom with some water, the same did granddad on Jenny.
“You know mom this will only end when one of you gives up.”
“I know sweetie, but I am not done yet!”
As the fifth round started, Claudia got back to her feet slowly. She was bent over slightly due to the pain in her tummy. Marcus had put her tits back into the open cups, offering at least a bit more support for her hurting chest.
Granny charged in suddenly but Claudia twisted and turned, making granny pass her and slam tits first into the corner. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” The ring was shaking, and Claudia used her chance to ram a hard liver hook into grannies body. Stunning her, unable to answer the shot in pure agony, granddad started to count as she went down to one knee. But she was back at her feet at 15, raising her gloves.
The two busty bombshells danced again with their big busts jiggling, as Claudia came first with a series of hard jab. Some came even through grannies guard, but she dodged finally, slamming home a hard hook into her daughter`s ribs causing her to limp to the left. SMATTTT! Another hardcore blow flattened mommies’ tit, SMATTTT another into the other tit. She grunted, forcing herself to answer with a hard blow of herself. Granny was surprised as her hefty jug got smacked rather hard, causing a nice jiggle and sweat to fly.
Claudia tried to go for her hairy pussy, but granny danced back, slamming the back of Claudia’s head hard, causing her to stumble forward. She was unbalanced, holding the ropes for support.
“Tell me when you had enough you saggy titted brat!”
Claudia was fuming and granny was smiled about her comment, trying to enrage her daughter. Claudia twisted her body, ramming an uppercut into her mom`s hairy cxnt. SMATTTT!
“UUMMMMMM…….!” Granny took the blow, countering with a heavy right to Claudia’s` temple.
Another one…two…three combo slammed into her face. Claudia was punch drunk, not able to answer anymore. Granny pushed her into a corner, pushing her glove between her sweaty tits, slamming her right over and over again into her sexy flat belly. Claudia was held upright by her opponent, eating the shots to her belly. Coughing and moaning, her abs were deeply destroyed by each blow. The remaining strength was gone and she was not able to tense them anymore, allowing each strike to pound her lungs empty.
It really did not look good for her and Marcus was afraid, that his mom missed the point of submission. Granny worked over her left breast with some more tit crushing blows, compressing her daughter’s glands without mercy.
“SMATTTT….this…..SMATTTT….is…..SMATTTT….payback…..SMATTTTT…for…..SMATTTT…..my…..SMATTTT…nipple!”
Claudia’s` face was ashen with pain in the tits, but she still stood there defiantly. Granny changed her stance, aiming the other breasts now. The sweaty orb was pounded out of its cup again, bruising up quickly now like its twin.
Granny was clearly out of breath, working her daughter`s body over for nearly ten minutes now.
Once more the round ended, without getting a submission from the 38 year old blonde vixxen. This time she did not make it to the stool, collapsing right in the ropes were she was without the supporting arm of granny. “Damn mom! You can`t take more!”
Claudia`s body was wrecked with pain. Both fighters had saved each other’s faces, but it made it difficult for granny to get a submission only from body blows out of her sexy daughter.
“She will tire from…all that … punching……”
Was it really mom`s aim to outlast her opponent?
“Mom please!”
But Claudia shook her head defiantly. “No submission from me. That old bitch won`t beat me.”
Marcus came over to the other corner, were granddad had offered water and toweled Jenny off a bit.
“Please granny. You have to end this slaughter.”
Granny shook her head. “How should I do that? Even if I knock her out she has to submit. She has always been stubborn.”
So the sixth round started with grannies avoiding several angry wild hooks, out dancing her daughter easily and countering with nose crushing straights. Stunning Claudia again, making her crash into a corner. Granny closed in again, slamming both fists now simultaneously into mommies tits. She knocked them alternating uppercuts and axe handle blows, dragging her swollen tit meat across her ribs. SMATTTTT……SMATTTTT…..SLAPPPPPP……
She really pounded her chest silly without any sign of counter or guard from her daughter, sweating profusely and showing first signs of fatigue. Granny had to stop her attack, breathing heavily. The heat in the barn was more than exhausting. But Claudia was in no condition to benefit. Still in the ropes, granny lifted her left legs and put it over the rope, opening up her crotch.
Claudia`s crotchless thong was providing a beautiful view to her glistening labia, with her pussy lips hanging out seductively. “Last chance to submit.” Claudia lifted her head, her bruised tits rising and falling with her heavy breaths. But there was no answer. She managed to show a weak smile.
Marcus and granddad were hard from the beautiful view, stepping behind Claudia and securing her arms. Granny stepped closer, came to her knees, drew her glove back and SMATTTTTTTTTT…..”AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”….SMATTTTTTTTT……”UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”…..SMATTTTTTTTTTTT……”FFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!”
Claudia’s body was spasming with pain as the leather smacked her vulva, causing sharp pain to radiate from her clit through her whole body.
Granny did not stop, but continued her well placed punches, boxing her daughter`s sexy pussy over and over. The screams got louder with each punch, the bell sounded, and the round ended.
The men let go of her, making her sweaty body collapse totally on the ring floor. Claudia curled up, holding her pussy, sobbing and nearly crying.
Granny sat down on her stool, drinking eagerly. “Respect. I`d not be able to take that extend of pounding.”
As the 7th round started, Claudia was not able to beat the 20 count and raise on her own. So both erect men picked her up, positioning her in her own corner, slinging her arms over the top ropes. Granny stood up, smashing her gloves first together and aiming 3 heavy uppercuts into each tit. Once again those bruised swollen udders smacked into her own face, stunning her further.
After giving mom some rest to get her breathing under control, they parted her legs to put them to the middle ropes again. Her pussy lips were swollen now, more puffy and sticking out of the crotchless thong.
Granny got closer, licking her daughters pussy, tasting her juices and Marcus sperm from before.
It was unbelievable, but Claudia moaned in pleasure. Her clit swelled up, her juices lubricated grannies whole face and she turned her daughter on. Her long tongue darted into her tunnel, moving up and flicking her clit.
SMAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT……..”GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!”
Granny had rammed her right glove into her engorged clit with all the strength she could muster, making Claudia`s eyes roll, her body spasm and nearly pass out from the pain.
But there was still no submission!
She leaned in, getting really close to Claudia’s ear and whispering: “Either you give my little princess, or I will hurt your pussy so much, that you won`t be able to take a cock for a very long time…..”
Claudia managed to say: “I had enough. Ahhhhhhh…..Stop please…..”
Marcus and his granddad were relieved it was over. Both were still horny as fuck, their large cocks grown to their biggest.
Claudia was released from her gloves, as was Jenny, but now grannies hands were free to grab Claudia’s legs. She pulled her down onto the ring floor, folded her legs over so her feet were next to her head. Granny levelled her pussy over mom`s face, crouching with spread legs, still fixing her daughter`s ankles.
“Come on boys! Fuck her bruised cxnt!”
Her dad was the first to align with her crotch and slam his 8 incher into her. Muffled moan could be heard as he for the first time in his life, entered her daughter`s dripping and swollen cxnt.
He pounding into her with vigor, his balls slamming against her ass. Claudia’s face was buried in her mother’s hairy pussy, forced to lick her. Granny gyrated her hips, working her horny pussy over the nose of her daughter.
Her dad pumped so hard into her, that he was finished within five minutes. His seed filled her up, leaving him totally exhausted and drained.
Marcus was next to ram his super huge cock into that dripping pussy. It was well lubricated with sperm already, as 11 inch if cock disappeared completely in her womb.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……AHHHHHHHHHHHH…….AGGGGGGGGGGG…………”
Granny came hard and wet riding her daughter face, grabbing her bruised tits for leverage. The tit meat was oozing out between her fingers, but granny saw stars. She came so hard that she did not even notice how hard she crushed the bruised orbs of her slut daughter.
Marcus leaned over to kiss his granny while he still knocked mom’s pussy silly.
Claudia was only half in this world, taken apart by the furious fucking, combined with the lack of air from eating her mom out. Finally granny rubbed her swollen clit, making Claudia cum so hard together with Marcus that she screamed uncontrollably.
“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH…………OH…OH….OH…..NOOOOOOOOOOOO!”
There was silence suddenly and as Marcus had pulled out is cock, splattering her whole belly and tits with more than 10 jets of cum, his mom had already passed out….

Offline brick1960

Re: Foxy Boxing Tales 7: Mommy vs. Granny
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2020, 07:52:25 PM »
This was a great story thanks

Offline mixtko8910

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2020, 08:16:12 PM »
Loved every word of it!!!  Two boners up!! Sad to see the series over...????
Find me on Trillian mixtko8910

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2020, 09:25:28 AM »
Loved every word of it!!!  Two boners up!! Sad to see the series over...????
Everything has to come to an end....and best when it happens on the Peak of a storyline.

Offline mixtko8910

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2020, 05:39:58 PM »
Yes go out on top... thanks for the series it was great!
Find me on Trillian mixtko8910

Offline brick1960

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2020, 11:32:25 PM »
A great story and super finish with Jenny beating Claudia by beating her strongest feature her abs.  Thanks for writing a great story