News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jess VS Alexa Official Release Thread

• 52 Replies

Offline pinner45

• God Member
Re: Jess VS Alexa Official Release Thread
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2020, 05:31:52 PM »
If you want face slapping from Alexa, you are going to get it in Saturdays war with Paris. It has been added to the rules.

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2020, 10:57:56 PM »
If you want face slapping from Alexa, you are going to get it in Saturdays war with Paris. It has been added to the rules.

Where can we get it?

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2020, 11:10:45 PM »
Enjoyed this one for sure, just wondering why it was so short, 1 fall?

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2020, 05:02:12 AM »
Enjoyed this one for sure, just wondering why it was so short, 1 fall?
Yeah, if it went for 3 rounds best of no time limit, wouldve been a all time keeper.
Ddot

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2020, 07:08:37 PM »
The Alexa Paris encounter is at Baefight. Lots of twitter stuff going on there.

Offline docstup

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2020, 01:23:46 AM »
Hey, its BaeFight here. Most of our information is on Twitter. @Baefight

You may also email me docstup@yahoo.com

We’re excited for the big match tomorrow!

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2020, 02:44:10 PM »
It was shortened because one lady had had enough. I will let you conclude who that was. I DO hope she comes back for a rematch. That would be spectacular.

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2020, 04:29:34 PM »
It was shortened because one lady had had enough. I will let you conclude who that was. I DO hope she comes back for a rematch. That would be spectacular.
So you're telling me it was scheduled for multiple rounds? Is this official from SFs? I would comment further but don't want to give away any spoilers. Just curious. Thanks.

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2020, 08:33:12 PM »
So you're telling me it was scheduled for multiple rounds? Is this official from SFs? I would comment further but don't want to give away any spoilers. Just curious. Thanks.

I mean, it's kind of hard to answer that. If both the fighters wanted to continue, I'm fairly positive they would have. But it's kind of impossible to stick to a planned "schedule" when it is a genuine fight. If one has had enough, it's better to just end it rather than risk the safety of the fighters or just to pad on extra minutes and make it a "faux-fight."

When it's the real deal, sometimes you get a 40-minute stalemate and sometimes else you get a short but intense fight. You never know what you're going to get when you have two amateurs going at it and that's part of the thrill of it all.

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2020, 09:29:47 PM »
Congrats to SF on the success of their Jess vs Alexa production.
The three versions of that match are the top three catfighting clips on Clips4sale.
SF deserves the success...it was a fantastic match, and the production was top-notch.

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2020, 03:43:25 AM »

I mean, it's kind of hard to answer that. If both the fighters wanted to continue, I'm fairly positive they would have. But it's kind of impossible to stick to a planned "schedule" when it is a genuine fight. If one has had enough, it's better to just end it rather than risk the safety of the fighters or just to pad on extra minutes and make it a "faux-fight."

When it's the real deal, sometimes you get a 40-minute stalemate and sometimes else you get a short but intense fight. You never know what you're going to get when you have two amateurs going at it and that's part of the thrill of it all.

I understand if she threw in the towel, just a bit odd and if I'm the producer and paid for a particular match I may have an issue unless there was actually an injury. I would think these things are agreed on before hand.

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2020, 02:33:42 PM »

I understand if she threw in the towel, just a bit odd and if I'm the producer and paid for a particular match I may have an issue unless there was actually an injury. I would think these things are agreed on before hand.

Very true, however, catfighting is like sex work. You always have the right to say no. Someone couldn't force you to keep fighting if you decided you had enough. A) it borders on unsafe working or assault and B) it would lose you respect and possible future girls to work for you. If anything, she might forfeit part of her pay or something, but given the nature of everything, the producer just accepted it and was going to eat the cost until people heard about it and pushed for its release.

Offline bruhet

• ay
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2020, 02:40:47 PM »
I don't get this hype over Jess lol she looks like a horse and always gets her ass beat apart from her bullying that weak purple haired girl that was a pussy.

She's below mediocre by any standards. It was easy to see she'd get her ass beat by any woman who isn't a certified pussy bitch just like she did with the new girl Rosie.
Sarah is mediocre too, apart from her wrestling she'd probably in my bed get obliterated by a girl who is aggressive just like she almost did in the lexi fight. Mila was a big bully that was slow, lazy and didn't have anything to offer but small bursts of energy, the moment she came across a girl who didn't roll around and wrestle like Sarah does she got  beat into tears and rage quit.

Nikki so far has been the BEST girl in suitefights, she literally FUCKED mila up in her debut much harder than Alexa did here. In her 2nd fight she literally played around with her opponent. I think Suitefights is doing a bad job with Nikki, she hasn't been made to work hard and it might backfire on her in the future so far she hasn't been pressured enough to tell if she's a glass cannon or a certified bad bitch.

I think this is how the best production suitefight can offer should go
Nikki vs Alexa
Winner vs Sarah
Winner gets crowned champ of suitefights and anyone who wins and decrowns them gets extra money :P
bruh

Offline bruhet

• ay
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2020, 02:42:44 PM »
"in my bed "  ;D ;D i meant in my BET lmao
bruh

Offline bruhet

• ay
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2020, 04:18:15 PM »
Nikki v Alexa is the only fight I think he should be focused on. Its the only guaranteed amazing fight. My only concern and it's a huge one for me is Nikki agreeing to fully nude. I'm not sure she is cool with full frontal nudity or not. It hasn't happened yet and she has just remained topless.

2 amazing newbies would be great but u dont know how good they are.

I'm done with Sarah. She's too skilled and in to wrestling now. I wouldn't even hire any known wrestler now if I was Suitefights. Surely he can see the difference in the fights. The wrestling fights are just lame. Keep it to raw catfighters or newbies that aren't skilled either.

idc about nudity i just wanna see a real fight.
A fighter can easily dominate a wrestler we see it in mma all the time
bruh