News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jess VS Alexa Official Release Thread

• 52 Replies

Offline bruhet

• ay
Re: Jess VS Alexa Official Release Thread
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2020, 05:17:43 PM »
Yeah im more of a catfight fan over a fight fan. I like nudity. Without the unique suitefights selling point of nudity u might as well watch ufc for a fight.

I like catty catfights but i also know that nikki and alexa fight more like actual fighters so i would need the nudity to make up for their being no pussy atracks and just a ton of hairpulling and face and head body slapping which is mainly what this fight would consist of.

ufc sucks lol
street fights>
bruh

Offline flawningj

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2020, 11:25:25 PM »
Nikki v Alexa is the only fight I think he should be focused on. Its the only guaranteed amazing fight. My only concern and it's a huge one for me is Nikki agreeing to fully nude. I'm not sure she is cool with full frontal nudity or not. It hasn't happened yet and she has just remained topless.

2 amazing newbies would be great but u dont know how good they are.

I'm done with Sarah. She's too skilled and in to wrestling now. I wouldn't even hire any known wrestler now if I was Suitefights. Surely he can see the difference in the fights. The wrestling fights are just lame. Keep it to raw catfighters or newbies that aren't skilled either.
Agree with you in regard of Sarah. But if you talk about Nikki Darling, she just had a baby so I doubt she would do bouts in the near future. She and Alexa would be a perfect match tho thats for sure
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 11:29:19 PM by flawningj »

Offline harpoon

« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2020, 11:44:01 PM »
I don't get this hype over Jess lol she looks like a horse and always gets her ass beat apart from her bullying that weak purple haired girl that was a pussy.

She's below mediocre by any standards. It was easy to see she'd get her ass beat by any woman who isn't a certified pussy bitch just like she did with the new girl Rosie.
Sarah is mediocre too, apart from her wrestling she'd probably in my bed get obliterated by a girl who is aggressive just like she almost did in the lexi fight. Mila was a big bully that was slow, lazy and didn't have anything to offer but small bursts of energy, the moment she came across a girl who didn't roll around and wrestle like Sarah does she got  beat into tears and rage quit.

Nikki so far has been the BEST girl in suitefights, she literally FUCKED mila up in her debut much harder than Alexa did here. In her 2nd fight she literally played around with her opponent. I think Suitefights is doing a bad job with Nikki, she hasn't been made to work hard and it might backfire on her in the future so far she hasn't been pressured enough to tell if she's a glass cannon or a certified bad bitch.

I think this is how the best production suitefight can offer should go
Nikki vs Alexa
Winner vs Sarah
Winner gets crowned champ of suitefights and anyone who wins and decrowns them gets extra money :P

Jess is gorgeous and I love it when she gets her ass beat lol.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2020, 03:51:39 AM »
Yeah nikki and alexa have similar fightin styles so that would be interesting to see
Ddot

Offline bruhet

• ay
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2020, 01:56:25 PM »
I'd bet on nikki but i hope she's not a glass cannon.
Also, hope that as a mother she'd fight much harder and competitively as she doesn't want to lose/get damaged.
bruh

Offline flawningj

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2020, 11:33:32 PM »
Alexa is a mother too. Kinda what makes it hot. Its literally a milf catfight.

Ah ok, true, that adds to the tension. So lets root for it ; )
https://www.facebook.com/nikki.darling.9231

Offline bruhet

• ay
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2020, 07:46:58 PM »
I really hope Nikki beats the living shit out of Alexa
bruh

DeepxSix

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2020, 02:15:37 PM »
Does anyone know where I can purchase this fight? I know this got released in May but the last SF video on their site link is back in March. I've never seen it and the way everyone talks about it makes it sound like a must watch. Any insight would be awesome! Thanks in advance!

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
  • Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas
    • Fenixcatfights
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2020, 10:51:52 AM »
Hey I’m glad you mentioned this. I had not noticed it disappeared from the site. I do remember it got pirated and Jess retired. Maybe there was an agreement to take it down.
fenixcatfights.com
Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2020, 09:15:02 AM »
I don't get this hype over Jess lol she looks like a horse and always gets her ass beat apart from her bullying that weak purple haired girl that was a pussy.

She's below mediocre by any standards. It was easy to see she'd get her ass beat by any woman who isn't a certified pussy bitch just like she did with the new girl Rosie.
Sarah is mediocre too, apart from her wrestling she'd probably in my bed get obliterated by a girl who is aggressive just like she almost did in the lexi fight. Mila was a big bully that was slow, lazy and didn't have anything to offer but small bursts of energy, the moment she came across a girl who didn't roll around and wrestle like Sarah does she got  beat into tears and rage quit.

Nikki so far has been the BEST girl in suitefights, she literally FUCKED mila up in her debut much harder than Alexa did here. In her 2nd fight she literally played around with her opponent. I think Suitefights is doing a bad job with Nikki, she hasn't been made to work hard and it might backfire on her in the future so far she hasn't been pressured enough to tell if she's a glass cannon or a certified bad bitch.

I think this is how the best production suitefight can offer should go
Nikki vs Alexa
Winner vs Sarah
Winner gets crowned champ of suitefights and anyone who wins and decrowns them gets extra money :P
Even though I don't necessarily agree with a lot of this post the sheer bluntness of it had me in TEARS laughing!  ;D

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
  • Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas
    • Fenixcatfights
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2020, 05:44:37 AM »

Even though I don't necessarily agree with a lot of this post the sheer bluntness of it had me in TEARS laughing!  ;D
[/quote]

True that Jaybee, lot's of strong opinions there. I'm not even a fan of Jess and i can't agree with the mean comments but strong opinions are part of the sport.
fenixcatfights.com
Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas

Offline Gitter73

« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2020, 04:29:21 PM »
Just curious why some of you want to see Nikki beat the ever lovin sh*t out of Alexa. Nikki fans? Alexa haters?

Offline bruhet

• ay
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2020, 07:57:44 PM »
Just curious why some of you want to see Nikki beat the ever lovin sh*t out of Alexa. Nikki fans? Alexa haters?

Because it'll be a great fight and I'm a nikki fight in Suitefights.

Also Alexa lost to Paris which was a lmao fight she just got sat on and gave up after a few mins. Not my type, i like fights not sitting contests or girls giving up because someone is on top without receiving any damage, pussy shit.
bruh

Offline Gitter73

« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2020, 03:04:15 PM »
apparently you overlooked that fact that Alexa dominated the fight until she was smothered out.

Offline bruhet

• ay
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2020, 04:48:00 PM »
apparently you overlooked that fact that Alexa dominated the fight until she was smothered out.

She was literally bot whole fight go rewatch
bruh