News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jess VS Alexa Official Release Thread

• 52 Replies

Offline deity17313

• God Member
Jess VS Alexa Official Release Thread
« on: May 25, 2020, 08:48:20 PM »
Support steve, the vids out now!
Honestly, its about damn time.
Something about tall blondes that are fit that make a good catfight.
Heres the link to his official c4s site.
https://t.co/szYGjnHSuc?amp=1
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 09:15:11 PM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
Re: Jess VS Alexa Official Release Thread
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2020, 10:25:19 PM »
Allow me to spruce up this thread a bit.

Buy the fight from Suitefights using this link (should ensure he receives max commission this way, it takes you the Suitefights store): https://t.co/LdQpaM3Nxu?amp=1

Suitefights on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SuiteFights
Suitefights on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/suitefights/

JESS vs ALEXA

{alt}

"Fan-favorite JESS (4 - 2) makes her long awaited return to catfighting against the tall blonde newcomer ALEXA BROOKE, who is no stranger to throwing down with other females.

Short by most standards, both girls vie for supremacy using hard hair pulling, slaps and punches to the body, with a few face slaps sprinkled in.

Can the veteran tame this wild new rookie, or will the newbie prove to be too much to contain?

Fight length is approximately 5 and 1/2 minutes, with another 5 minutes of interviews included."

Check out Suitefights' site for a 30-second preview. As someone who bought the fight, it's pretty much that intensity for the duration of the fight. While I'm going to blab on a bit about the fight, it'll do a better job of letting you know if the fight is for "you" or not then anything i'll write here.

{alt}

Here's my review that I'll keep as spoiler free as possible:

Folks, the hype around this one was deserved. On one hand we have drop dead gorgeous vet Jess going up against a not intimidated in the least rookie in leggy blonde Alexa. What we get is 5 or so minutes of unrelenting and chaotic (chaos of the best kind!) fighting where both are giving it to each other hard, while all filmed in the signature Suitefights quality with multiple camera angles and perfect lighting so you can see everything in pristine detail. Hairpulling, slaps (face/body), body punches...it's just a down and dirty bitchfight where both are trying their damnedest to win. While less "slappy" than Lexi vs Sarah, I'd say this fight has the same type feeling as that one with a bit of Jess vs Rosie thrown in. This fight starts intense and never slows down.

I bought the 4k version and watched this on my big screen tv. I about lost my shit when I saw this shot of Jess in her bikini and heels.

{alt} {alt}

From there on, it's all gold. Interviews hyped me up. LOVED the staredown happening in their dresses rather than the robes. Like I said, everything about the production is done in the signature Suitefights style. In 4k we're getting multiple camera angles that are right up there in the action where we see every look of anguish, slap and all of their beauty first hand. The shots of these two gorgeous ladies putting on their makeup and getting pretty just so they can get "dirty" with one another is such a great contrast.

I can go on and on about Jess. Love her. She's a 10 in this production. But I think the most interest will be on Alexa. She never was afraid to talk her shit on twitter and always seemed ready for a fight. And you know what, she's the real deal. She's a beautiful, leggy, blonde with a mean streak. She is legit. I EAGERLY look forward to her future. If her and Jess want to go again, that would be a rivalry I'm 100% there for.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2020, 10:58:34 PM »
Yeah i agree. SF could use a new rivalry after the end of mila vs sarah and jess vs mira due to retirements. If they have a longer rematch itd be better. Wish Alexa had more wedgie attacks/cxnt attacks on her mind when she got full mount, haha. Jess's thong ripped way too early in the action.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 11:12:16 PM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2020, 11:16:16 PM »
Grade A action from both. Kinda reminds me of Lexi vs Sarah with the end of Jess vs Mira 2 mixed in. Would've been a classic if it went on for 20+ minutes like mira vs jess 2.  Best 2 out of 3 with no time limit wouldve been good for this particular fiight.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 03:02:55 AM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline Agitabatur

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2020, 11:56:56 PM »
Wow, finally! I’m going to buy it for sure. Jess is fuc***n awesome as usual; anyone knows if she has some social media profile?? She’s one of my favourite cat fighters of all time and is really beautiful, strong and tall.
Welcome back suitefights! Thank you for bringing us another  (I’m sure) great job

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2020, 12:42:19 AM »
At last, after a long drought we finally have another real Catfight!  Thank you thank you suitefights ;D
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 04:10:07 AM by psy999999 »

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2020, 02:03:00 AM »
Bought it, this is a masterpiece, neither model is holding back at all, authenticity 100%, quality 100%, one of Suite's best.  These models are also amazingly hot.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2020, 02:10:14 AM »
yall should support steve, that way we might get a sequel to this match.
Ddot

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2020, 02:21:23 AM »
Saw this on the Clips4sale bestsellers in the catfighting category and had to laugh.

{alt}

You people are doing it wrong! Don't buy this in 720p! It's not even cheaper! Learn from me as I was a fool at one time. Back in the day I bought clips in 720p as well because I didn't have anything that could play 4k or even 1080p clips. Then, I picked up a 4k tv and put some Suitefights clips on a flash drive and watched them on my big screen tv and my mind was blown! And now I'm angry about all the clips I didn't buy in the best quality. Future proof!

But glad its selling well all over the place. It's deserved.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2020, 08:55:28 AM »
Right on Keith, glad steves getting sales. Hoping Jess vs Alexa 2 happens in a longer format. Glad i can continue to support steve as well. And im all for new talent, as to not have a stagnant product that cant reach its potential. And im glad that Steve's always ontop of new technology with his equipment also. 4k is the way to go. Well until 8k becomes the norm.
Ddot

Offline catfightslapping

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2020, 06:08:32 PM »
great fight, if alexa reads this message she would have to use the slap face more next time, too little for my taste. She has had the opportunity to put good gilfe on her face several times but why didn't she do it? Nikki distributes a lot more gilfe than alexa, but bravo alexa and jess for this super catfight

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2020, 06:45:18 PM »
Saw this on the Clips4sale bestsellers in the catfighting category and had to laugh.

{alt}

You people are doing it wrong! Don't buy this in 720p! It's not even cheaper! Learn from me as I was a fool at one time. Back in the day I bought clips in 720p as well because I didn't have anything that could play 4k or even 1080p clips. Then, I picked up a 4k tv and put some Suitefights clips on a flash drive and watched them on my big screen tv and my mind was blown! And now I'm angry about all the clips I didn't buy in the best quality. Future proof!

Not everyone has high speed internet or television service.  Try downloading several gigabits at 1 Megabyt a second or slower, and why buy a 4K tv when your tv service is at 760 p?

But glad its selling well all over the place. It's deserved.

Offline Gitter73

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2020, 08:15:17 PM »
I bought it in 4k immediately. Well worth it. The girls, and all aspects of production are top tier!
I don't know if Jess will be back for more, however. An Alexa vs Nikki would be an explosive battle. Incidentally, Alexa is having a fight on Saturday which promises to be a war between she and Paris Love at Baefight. I sponsored it and I really think that it will be a tremendous battle Paris is tough, toned, and very unhappy with Alexa.

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2020, 10:14:39 PM »
Oh shit! Jess vs Alexa is the number 1, 2 and 3 bestselling clips on ALL of Clips4sale (not just the catfighting category)!

{alt}

Congrats to Suitefights. Well deserved as everything about this one is superb.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2020, 10:23:38 PM »
Yassssssssss!