News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fighting Dolls

• 40 Replies

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Re: Fighting Dolls
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2020, 08:38:36 AM »
   Their Wrestling is real competitive with Ok skills and the Catfights depends on the fighters as some of the girls don't like one another and go hard with hairpulling and nails but also some girls are friends and fighting is not as hard. If your looking for extreme catfight with punching and face slapping, FD is not for you.
   I rate then high for having model type fighters that shoot competitive matches.

Do you know which girls don't like each other?

Off the top of my head....
EVA VS. CRYSTL
ANDY VS. KIM-LY
CRYSTL VS. SHARON

Sad that Eva stoped wrestle for FD.

Check out her Twitter @DivasFighting    for new site she is working on  https://fighting-divas.com/
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline kristinamero

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2020, 01:45:15 AM »
   Their Wrestling is real competitive with Ok skills and the Catfights depends on the fighters as some of the girls don't like one another and go hard with hairpulling and nails but also some girls are friends and fighting is not as hard. If your looking for extreme catfight with punching and face slapping, FD is not for you.

EVA VS. CRYSTL
ANDY VS. KIM-LY
CRYSTL VS. SHARON

Check out her Twitter @DivasFighting    for new site she is working on  https://fighting-divas.com/

Yes I have seen it. Looks like FD are a bit nasty to her. And if you write about her on FD forum they take it away.

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2021, 09:15:44 PM »
Fighting dolls used to be my favorite site but everything they do behind the scenes sucks especially since after 5 months their sight is  still acting up and I can't download ANY videos. I can barely access the website on any of my devices using different browsers and search engines. >:(
I will admit the fights are still good to GREAT and the production values are awesome! Just everything behind the camera is questionable.

Still having the problem with this website only, frustrating.   Can’t download - takes one day.   
I have the same problem with their website, I can barely use it and downloading is OUT THE QUESTION!!!!  I would love to support because the fights are good however I can't download any movies without it saying it would take 1 day to download.  They need to add Clips4sale, etc. if they want to make good money.
That's what I've been getting (download times 1day!?) Again it's been like that for me since around Thanksgiving or Christmas! I made a post about it and got some feedback but nothing worked. Apparently it only effects some people that visit the site. This isn't the first time I've had this issue with FD it mostly only would last a few days to a week but 7 months?! I'm DYING to know why this issue is (keeps) happening!
EDIT:
OK...... That's odd. Literally a minute after I posted this comment I decided to try the site to see if I could download the last video I purchased from them that I've been trying to download for the last month (I had 2 Deners leftover so I just made a random purchase) and.... *gasp*... IT DOWNLOADED IN A MINUTE! Does this mean the site works again?! :o
Don't get too excited, I'm having issues again! I'm getting timed out just downloading the trailers. 10min to download a 1min trailer then a message that says "pending ", then NOTHING! I'm glad I didn't re-up on tokens :-\
Did you see any improvements over time? I really want to get tokens to buy some scenes (mostly from Ines), but I'm concerned since it's in Euros sometimes the bank transfer fees are too high or end up blocking the transaction.

PS-Does anyone know what language they are speaking in? It doesn't sound German... maybe Hungarian?

Offline FrankWo

• God Member
  • none
    • none
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2021, 12:34:24 PM »
Hello to You,
the main-forum-laguage is English, but German is also possaible - same for to ask for support/questions.

With greetings, Frank  ;) .
fvf-real-fight-fan-only

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2021, 04:33:57 PM »
What did fighting dolls do to Eva? Anyone know why they fell out?

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2021, 04:45:34 PM »
Hello to You,
the main-forum-laguage is English, but German is also possaible - same for to ask for support/questions.

I meant the language the girls are speaking. Are you the webmaster of the site? If so, how does the membership on the site work? I can't purchase a single video and have to purchase a small/medium/big package and then use the denar tokens to buy the videos, right?

Also, what's the difference between high quality and standard quality on your site? Is it 1080p vs 720p? Thanks

Offline arter

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2021, 06:53:07 PM »
Hello to You,

I meant the language the girls are speaking. Are you the webmaster of the site? If so, how does the membership on the site work? I can't purchase a single video and have to purchase a small/medium/big package and then use the denar tokens to buy the videos, right?

Also, what's the difference between high quality and standard quality on your site? Is it 1080p vs 720p? Thanks

The official language of the Czech Republic is Czech...

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2021, 08:41:39 PM »

EVA VS. CRYSTL
ANDY VS. KIM-LY
CRYSTL VS. SHARON

It looks like Eva was only able to snag one girl away from FD. and that's Katharina fighting under another name. I really liked Katharinas fights especially her fights with Beata

Offline arter

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2021, 12:04:58 AM »

It looks like Eva was only able to snag one girl away from FD. and that's Katharina fighting under another name. I really liked Katharinas fights especially her fights with Beata
[/quote]

Not only Katharina. What about  Milena (Ellen) ?

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2021, 05:24:08 AM »
jaybee - Sorry to hear that you are still having major issues with the FD website.  We had discussed this quite a while ago when I was having site issues as well.  I just thought I'd give you an update.  My issue was back in July of 2019 (seems like a long time ago know) where the website was extremely slow to load, or wouldn't load, and pages only came up partially, and their videos list was all out of numerical sequence.  This problem went on for a month (I had no other internet site issues) and then it magically cleared up.  I attributed the fix to an end of month maintenance update but who knows.  Anyway, since then I've not experienced any issues.  I was not a member (didn't have an FD account) back then but I took a leap and finally opened an FD account in June of 2020.  I was hooked by two new Anastasia vs Edita standing bearhug matches that I thought were super sexy.  Their bearhug matches became a "category" after those two releases and they have been very popular.  I have purchased 15 total FD bearhug matches since last June.  I've had no download issues.  The downloads can take 20-30 minutes, but they all go through fine.  I can get previews downloaded usually in less than 1 minute.  Purchasing and using their "denars" has been a piece of cake (so far).  The best news is that their prices have dropped significantly without any less quality in their matches.  And they release matches at a rate of almost one new one per day, which is an amazing feat that no other producer comes close to.   So I'm pretty much a happy camper with my FD account at this point in time.

Regarding Eva, this is just my opinion but I don't see anything great about her new website.  I know its very early in development so maybe something will come of it, but I doubt that it will rival FD to any real degree, at least for the present.  I'd much rather see her return to FD and continue her hot rivalries with Donna and Mel and some of the other long time veteran fighters at FD.  I could be wrong, but I don't see many top FD veterans switching over to Eva's website.

Offline Mikebt

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2021, 06:14:11 AM »
I was hooked by two new Anastasia vs Edita standing bearhug matches that I thought were super sexy.  Their bearhug matches became a "category" after those two releases and they have been very popular.  I have purchased 15 total FD bearhug matches since last June.  I've had no download issues.  The downloads can take 20-30 minutes, but they all go through fine.  I can get previews downloaded usually in less than 1 minute.  Purchasing and using their "denars" has been a piece of cake (so far).  The best news is that their prices have dropped significantly without any less quality in their matches.  And they release matches at a rate of almost one new one per day, which is an amazing feat that no other producer comes close to.   So I'm pretty much a happy camper with my FD account at this point in time.
Thanks a lot for the info. I'll sign up over the weekend and give it a shot. The video I'm mostly interested in is also a bearhug match between Ines and Edita. I've never actually seen that type of match and wish the match was a catfight, but watching Ines wearing pantyhose is gonna be a treat.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2021, 10:57:51 AM »
jaybee - Sorry to hear that you are still having major issues with the FD website.  We had discussed this quite a while ago when I was having site issues as well.  I just thought I'd give you an update.  My issue was back in July of 2019 (seems like a long time ago know) where the website was extremely slow to load, or wouldn't load, and pages only came up partially, and their videos list was all out of numerical sequence.  This problem went on for a month (I had no other internet site issues) and then it magically cleared up.  I attributed the fix to an end of month maintenance update but who knows.  Anyway, since then I've not experienced any issues.  I was not a member (didn't have an FD account) back then but I took a leap and finally opened an FD account in June of 2020.  I was hooked by two new Anastasia vs Edita standing bearhug matches that I thought were super sexy.  Their bearhug matches became a "category" after those two releases and they have been very popular.  I have purchased 15 total FD bearhug matches since last June.  I've had no download issues.  The downloads can take 20-30 minutes, but they all go through fine.  I can get previews downloaded usually in less than 1 minute.  Purchasing and using their "denars" has been a piece of cake (so far).  The best news is that their prices have dropped significantly without any less quality in their matches.  And they release matches at a rate of almost one new one per day, which is an amazing feat that no other producer comes close to.   So I'm pretty much a happy camper with my FD account at this point in time.

Regarding Eva, this is just my opinion but I don't see anything great about her new website.  I know its very early in development so maybe something will come of it, but I doubt that it will rival FD to any real degree, at least for the present.  I'd much rather see her return to FD and continue her hot rivalries with Donna and Mel and some of the other long time veteran fighters at FD.  I could be wrong, but I don't see many top FD veterans switching over to Eva's website.
Hey and thanks for the reply. Unfortunately the post you're responding to was written by me in (if I'm reading it right)June of last year. I understand trying to follow post with a lot of replies can be confusing due to how this site keeps track of post. I'm happy to say I haven't had any issues with downloading from FD for quite a while now ;)
As for the site itself I've always praised FD for their content. The girls, the content, the production have ALWAYS been second to none. My biggest gripe about FD has always been customers service, to put it simply... it's god Awful! The fact that their customer service is so bad but yet I still support the company to the end is a testament to how much I love their content. So do I recommend the site?... Most definitely! Just hope that you never have an issue with the website because good luck getting an answer.
PS
I HATE those bearhug fights but to each it's own lol
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 11:12:52 AM by jaybee »

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2021, 09:08:20 PM »
jaybee - Thanks for your message.  I totally missed that your post was from June of 2020!  I posted because I felt bad that you had been having problems with them for such a long time.  Oh well, I'm glad to hear your issues were resolved.  I totally agree with you on the overall quality of their content.  I haven't had any issues yet as since I opened my account last June, but like you I'm a little leery of their customer service if I do run into an issue.  However, in the meantime, all is well.  I also know you support their product because I've run across one or two of the comments you posted on certain FD video releases.  For FD, my username is "Don".  There are apparently two "Don" user names on FD.  If you run across my comments, I'm the one who loves the bearhug style matches (sometimes I end my post as Don P).

Mikebt - I purchased the Ines vs Edita bearhug match that you're interested in and I really liked it.  I'm not a pantyhose fan but I'm a big fan of both Ines and Edita.  I just wish Ines would do some fully naked matches.  She did one a while back, but that's all.  It seems she is not willing to do them.   Anastasia, who is one of my favorites too, has also stopped doing full nudity matches.  Such a shame.

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2021, 09:17:55 PM »
Mikebt - One other point about the FD releases.  I purchased my first 10 videos all in HD Quality.  Then I tried purchasing one as Standard Quality.  It was very good quality and I can hardly tell any difference between HD and Standard.  I download them to my pc only.   You can save 2-3 "denars" by purchasing Standard Quality and therefore be able to buy more videos.  The Standard Quality cost is now only 2-4 "denars" on average, which is a terrific deal.  That's like $6 to $12 per video.

Offline Kate60

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2021, 11:40:22 PM »
Is anyone also having problems accessing their site at the moment?