News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fighting Dolls

• 40 Replies

Offline ripher_apart

• God Member
  • I love catfights, female boxing, female nhb .
Fighting Dolls
« on: June 07, 2020, 03:09:16 PM »
How good is Fighting Dolls DVD’s .. I like real fighting.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Re: Fighting Dolls
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2020, 08:19:16 PM »
   Their Wrestling is real competitive with Ok skills and the Catfights depends on the fighters as some of the girls don't like one another and go hard with hairpulling and nails but also some girls are friends and fighting is not as hard. If your looking for extreme catfight with punching and face slapping, FD is not for you.
   I rate then high for having model type fighters that shoot competitive matches.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline kristinamero

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2020, 11:15:43 PM »
But nowadays the forum is closed for people who not has bought matches from them. If you ask wrong questions they take you away.  If you give them good grades at 100 of there matches they are silent. If you suddenly said that a match is bad the reaction can come from them.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2020, 02:47:42 AM »
Fighting dolls used to be my favorite site but everything they do behind the scenes sucks especially since after 5 months their sight is  still acting up and I can't download ANY videos. I can barely access the website on any of my devices using different browsers and search engines. >:(
I will admit the fights are still good to GREAT and the production values are awesome! Just everything behind the camera is questionable.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 02:51:47 AM by jaybee »

Offline NupeChicago

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2020, 05:08:21 AM »
Fighting dolls used to be my favorite site but everything they do behind the scenes sucks especially since after 5 months their sight is  still acting up and I can't download ANY videos. I can barely access the website on any of my devices using different browsers and search engines. >:(
I will admit the fights are still good to GREAT and the production values are awesome! Just everything behind the camera is questionable.

I have the same problem with their website, I can barely use it and downloading is OUT THE QUESTION!!!!  I would love to support because the fights are good however I can't download any movies without it saying it would take 1 day to download.  They need to add Clips4sale, etc. if they want to make good money.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2020, 06:57:44 AM »

I have the same problem with their website, I can barely use it and downloading is OUT THE QUESTION!!!!  I would love to support because the fights are good however I can't download any movies without it saying it would take 1 day to download.  They need to add Clips4sale, etc. if they want to make good money.
That's what I've been getting (download times 1day!?) Again it's been like that for me since around Thanksgiving or Christmas! I made a post about it and got some feedback but nothing worked. Apparently it only effects some people that visit the site. This isn't the first time I've had this issue with FD it mostly only would last a few days to a week but 7 months?! I'm DYING to know why this issue is (keeps) happening!
EDIT:
OK...... That's odd. Literally a minute after I posted this comment I decided to try the site to see if I could download the last video I purchased from them that I've been trying to download for the last month (I had 2 Deners leftover so I just made a random purchase) and.... *gasp*... IT DOWNLOADED IN A MINUTE! Does this mean the site works again?! :o
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 07:07:54 AM by jaybee »

Offline mm17223

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2020, 03:29:26 PM »
They upgraded their servers in a major way some time ago. It used to sometimes take hours to download a video. Now I can download a full-quality 25 minute match in about 5 minutes.

More recently they also changed their website. For me the design and navigation were fine before, but feedback has been that it is now much better for mobile devices.

They have a huge number of videos available. The fighting is always real, but the rest varies. Some matches have newcomers in unskilled matches, some feature women who have been training for many years; some younger, some older; some catty with slapping, trash talking, and facesitting punishments at the end, others are straight competitive wrestling. They do boxing and mixed matches as well as wrestling and catfights. All of the women are attractive, but again the favorites vary by taste. Lenora is the undisputed queen of the downloads at the moment (having been in a majority of the most popular videos over the past year or so) and is really gorgeous, so you can't go wrong with her catfights. Andy and Kim-Ly are the most skilled and powerful of the middle weights. Edita and Mel are experienced fighters who seem to also help behind the camera, and if you like small girls (with no fear of anyone) Lucy is one of my favorites.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2020, 07:44:44 PM »
They upgraded their servers in a major way some time ago. It used to sometimes take hours to download a video. Now I can download a full-quality 25 minute match in about 5 minutes.

More recently they also changed their website. For me the design and navigation were fine before, but feedback has been that it is now much better for mobile devices.

They have a huge number of videos available. The fighting is always real, but the rest varies. Some matches have newcomers in unskilled matches, some feature women who have been training for many years; some younger, some older; some catty with slapping, trash talking, and facesitting punishments at the end, others are straight competitive wrestling. They do boxing and mixed matches as well as wrestling and catfights. All of the women are attractive, but again the favorites vary by taste. Lenora is the undisputed queen of the downloads at the moment (having been in a majority of the most popular videos over the past year or so) and is really gorgeous, so you can't go wrong with her catfights. Andy and Kim-Ly are the most skilled and powerful of the middle weights. Edita and Mel are experienced fighters who seem to also help behind the camera, and if you like small girls (with no fear of anyone) Lucy is one of my favorites.
I just did a double check last week and re-downloaded a fight that I had bought a long time ago with the same results of a 5-minute download... BUT...something kind of off putting has happened. If I try to download one of the preview clips that's usually around a minute-long in length it still takes 5 minutes to download (that was the first sign that things were wrong with the downloading on that site from last year) kind of scared me off from putting money back into the site again. I'm still kind of playing it by ear. I really hope they get their s*** together that's literally my favorite site and I've poured hundreds if not a thousand or so dollars into that site since the "Real" catfight genre kinda stalled out. :'(

Also... The amount of tokens (Denars?) needed to download a video has gone down. Most are at around 3 tokens, sometimes even 2! That's a GREAT DEAL!

My favorite Girls:
Luna
Salma
Beata
Ines
Bella
Lenora
Eva
Loredana
Mel
Petra
Kim-ly
Vera
Anna-Maria
Antonia
Marisa

« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 08:30:17 PM by jaybee »

Offline jaytray

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2020, 11:06:17 PM »
Seems there is some drama behind the scenes.
A new company led by Eva is close to launching

https://twitter.com/DivasFighting

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2020, 05:29:41 AM »
Seems there is some drama behind the scenes.
A new company led by Eva is close to launching

https://twitter.com/DivasFighting
I hope not. I didn't see any indication of drama between Eva and FD from browsing her company or personal Twitter page. I'd ask but I don't have a Twitter account. Maybe she just thought its finally time to do her own thing? She's been with FDsince back when it was just DWW back in the late 90s early 2000s, plus she also worked with Sexyfightingzone.com early in her career. Eva's been around a VERY long time so I guess it's time for the student to become the teacher so to speak. I wonder if any of the FD girls will be working with her?  Mel seems to be pretty important backstage at FD now so I wonder if the relationship between the two (Mel and Eva) is still good? The two of  them have been in the business fighting each other for many many years I hope there's no animosity.

RPBella

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2020, 06:21:36 AM »
   Their Wrestling is real competitive with Ok skills and the Catfights depends on the fighters as some of the girls don't like one another and go hard with hairpulling and nails but also some girls are friends and fighting is not as hard. If your looking for extreme catfight with punching and face slapping, FD is not for you.

Do you know which girls don't like each other?

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2020, 06:44:56 AM »

Off the top of my head....
EVA VS. CRYSTL
ANDY VS. KIM-LY
CRYSTL VS. SHARON
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline NupeChicago

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2020, 10:36:30 AM »

Still having the problem with this website only, frustrating.   Can’t download - takes one day.   
That's what I've been getting (download times 1day!?) Again it's been like that for me since around Thanksgiving or Christmas! I made a post about it and got some feedback but nothing worked. Apparently it only effects some people that visit the site. This isn't the first time I've had this issue with FD it mostly only would last a few days to a week but 7 months?! I'm DYING to know why this issue is (keeps) happening!
EDIT:
OK...... That's odd. Literally a minute after I posted this comment I decided to try the site to see if I could download the last video I purchased from them that I've been trying to download for the last month (I had 2 Deners leftover so I just made a random purchase) and.... *gasp*... IT DOWNLOADED IN A MINUTE! Does this mean the site works again?! :o

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2020, 06:48:19 PM »

Still having the problem with this website only, frustrating.   Can’t download - takes one day.   
EDIT:
Don't get too excited, I'm having issues again! I'm getting timed out just downloading the trailers. 10min to download a 1min trailer then a message that says "pending ", then NOTHING! I'm glad I didn't re-up on tokens :-\

Offline kristinamero

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2020, 11:44:49 PM »

Off the top of my head....
EVA VS. CRYSTL
ANDY VS. KIM-LY
CRYSTL VS. SHARON

Sad that Eva stoped wrestle for FD.