News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Scratching Fight

• 14 Replies

Offline Jay7

• Just a fan of real catfights.
Scratching Fight
« on: July 08, 2020, 11:21:09 PM »
I often fantasize about my wife using these claws of hers in a catfight. Has anyone ever seen a real catfight with scratching/clawing?
J

Pineapple40

Re: Scratching Fight
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 11:59:52 PM »
Catzclub UK Have a fight Sam v Debra,where one opponent claws her opponents chest,leaving her marked up.This is only clip I know off with scratching more common in street fights.In the heat of fight anything goes.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 12:12:49 AM by Pineapple40 »

Offline Jay7

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2020, 05:14:57 AM »
Catzclub UK Have a fight Sam v Debra,where one opponent claws her opponents chest,leaving her marked up.This is only clip I know off with scratching more common in street fights.In the heat of fight anything goes.

Very cool. Would be awesome to see real streetfights with that kind of action.
J

Pineapple40

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2020, 09:16:38 AM »
I don’t know why but I think mature fights are more likely to use nails.Usually when both fighters are on the floor catballing.One hand in each other’s hair the other raking her foes face or boobs.Women would be better placed to answer but I think the enjoy marking their foe via nails.Defo sexy imo.

Offline Jay7

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2020, 03:13:40 PM »
I’ve seen a few that left faces pretty marked up. Sexy as hell if you ask me.

Hey Tomcat, that's hot.  I've seen pics from some news articles online that show some marked up faces, especially from  South America, Brazil for example.  I just love to see my wife do it!!!
J

Offline Jay7

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2020, 03:16:16 PM »
I don’t know why but I think mature fights are more likely to use nails.Usually when both fighters are on the floor catballing.One hand in each other’s hair the other raking her foes face or boobs.Women would be better placed to answer but I think the enjoy marking their foe via nails.Defo sexy imo.

Pineapple40, yeah I think you may be right.  I love seeing women fight like women, not boxing liking dudes.  I agree sexy!
J

Offline Led2

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2020, 08:30:50 PM »

Pineapple40, yeah I think you may be right.  I love seeing women fight like women, not boxing liking dudes.  I agree sexy!
Absolutely !!!
Love watching women cat fight

Pineapple40

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2020, 10:19:43 PM »
Jay7,Definitely! Staged fights can be sexy too.Albeit,nothing on real deal fight.Especially mature v mature,not always 100 mph stuff,become attritional and gnarly.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 10:50:17 PM by Pineapple40 »

DottiD

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2020, 03:47:27 AM »
Have a look at my real ones in my profile and know yes I have used them in a fight, I don’t care what I have to do or use to be the one standing and walking away the winner , and I have been scratched back so I know what it feels like .

Offline Jay7

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2020, 06:53:26 PM »
I’ve seen a few that left faces pretty marked up. Sexy as hell if you ask me.
Thats awesome
J

Offline catfight_watcher

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2020, 04:56:28 AM »
Would love to see your wife catfight with those nails.  Dig into the other girl's belly and thighs - streaks of blood.  Very hot!

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2020, 08:33:26 PM »
think scratching is inevitable as barb and dotti said and my feeling is more mature women scratch more and harder.

the deb vs sam fight was just that, deb just clawed at sam's chest and ripped her as often as she could

had there been no rules i think her face would have had the same treatment, she was a wicked fighter

Offline Jay7

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2020, 10:12:33 PM »
I agree. Shes definitely gotta use her nails. I often wonder if she would punch or slap, or if she'd claw with her nails right away.
Would love to see your wife catfight with those nails.  Dig into the other girl's belly and thighs - streaks of blood.  Very hot!
J

Offline STARSHOLLOW

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2020, 11:09:02 AM »
over the years i have travelled around the world a bit, a fair bit  in south east asia hong kong , vietnam etc and have seen a large number of catfights on the way. one of the best catfights i have ever seen was on the streets of hon phen phen, cambodia 2 girls had a long viscous fight pulling great chunks o f hair out as they rolled on the ground ripping each others clothes a large crowd gathered cheering them on they fought for 30 minuites before it was broken up with some effort by 2 men. both girls had matted hair, deep scratch marks on their faces and bodies it was one hell of a fight asian girls fight ike wild cats

Offline Jay7

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2020, 07:51:57 PM »
I totally agree. Ladies gotta fight like ladies.

J