News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Next SuiteFight in the works?

• 176 Replies

Offline panickidiot

Re: Next SuiteFight in the works?
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2020, 05:07:55 PM »
We're still in the middle of a pandemic with new cases in some countries hitting the tens of thousands a day. I can't imagine there will be much in the way of matches for a while.

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2020, 08:13:53 PM »
The way i look at it if contact sports are currently happening such as bfkc, mma ,boxing, football, rugby then catfights can happen. Just precautionary measures need to be taken you know your fighting in 2weeks you isolate within reason you where your mask everywhere. Day of fight you have a temperature check temp gun shower use hand sanitizer after fight shower again. Room well ventilated should be no problem. obviously you have a temp you can't fight.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2020, 09:24:32 PM »
We're still in the middle of a pandemic with new cases in some countries hitting the tens of thousands a day. I can't imagine there will be much in the way of matches for a while.
  There should be tons of new matches right now!  I recently drove through Memphis, get this, they had a Billboard for a strip club in Jackson Mississippi, advertising HELP WANTED for new strippers!  The talent pool for doing a catfight video is going to only grow exponentially in the coming weeks and months. 

Offline Katff

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2020, 09:43:41 PM »
Any one else on insta. Nikki is looking so fine right now in her latest upload. I get the impression its a new pic. Makes me want to see her fight Alexa even more.

Offline flawningj

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2020, 01:30:16 AM »
Any one else on insta. Nikki is looking so fine right now in her latest upload. I get the impression its a new pic. Makes me want to see her fight Alexa even more.
In case your speaking of Nikki "Darling", I know she's more than ready to return after nursing. She's pretty tall though, so not sure anymore about Alexa being an evenly matched opponent.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2020, 03:46:03 PM »
How tall is Nikki, because based on Alexa last match she has to be at least 5'9", Nikki doesn't seem that tall.

Offline Gitter73

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2020, 04:39:16 PM »
Alexa is 5'10" inches tall. She wants Nikki. She has repeatedly said so as recently as last evening. She also wants a rematch with Paris. These two catfights would be at the top of my list anytime.

Offline flawningj

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2020, 06:57:57 PM »
Alexa is 5'10" inches tall. She wants Nikki. She has repeatedly said so as recently as last evening. She also wants a rematch with Paris. These two catfights would be at the top of my list anytime.
Ah ok, thx. thought she was smaller. Where did she said that she wants to fight Nikki?

Offline Gitter73

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2020, 09:51:24 PM »
I believe that she has mentioned it on Twitter, but she has told me in 3 or 4 conversations.

Offline flawningj

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2020, 10:33:49 PM »
I believe that she has mentioned it on Twitter, but she has told me in 3 or 4 conversations.

She should call her out then?

Offline Katff

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2020, 07:19:50 PM »
I think thats just up for suitefights to sort out. There would be no trash talk here. They would meet for first time straight before fight and fight... which i think is better than all this trash talk now. Nikki i think knows Alexa wants to fight her. Thats enough. Just depends now on whether it actually fappens.

Offline flawningj

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2020, 09:10:35 AM »
Just curious. Why do you think that it would be a bummer?
Both are determinded brawlers, not too skilled in martial arts and pretty evenly matched. Would be an interesting battle for dominance. The way Nikki struggled down Mira and Alexa took Jess down showed the same wildcat fighting spirit and stamina. Sooo ...

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2020, 10:26:27 AM »
It would be great if Nikki came back! Really wish that's going to happen.

And Nikki vs. Alexa sounds like a tough match.

Nikki vs. Sarah Brooke would be awesome as well. Nikki has the height advantage and some impressive wins, but then Sarah's almost unbeatable currently.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2020, 09:00:28 PM »
i think Mila Rose wants another fight with Nikki to get revenge and her winning reputation back
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline Buxom Blonde

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2020, 09:38:06 PM »
she's not fighting any more.