News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Next SuiteFight in the works?

• 176 Replies

Offline Katff

Re: Next SuiteFight in the works?
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2020, 10:32:30 PM »
she's not fighting any more.

I want to see you catfight for suitefights haha  :P .

Yeah she made that pretty clear shes finished with it unless she gets paid obscene amount. Shes done.

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2020, 04:45:01 AM »
For what it's worth, Alexa Brooke is asking on Twitter who we want to see her fight and what producers to work with. So, at least it sounds she's game for a fight, but doesn't sound like anything is imminent.

I'm really, really hoping we get something soon. Not nearly as much fun when there isn't a fight to be excited about! I'd be excited to see some favorites go at it, but I'd also love to see some completely new girls willing to throw down as well as I really hope to expand the roster and get some fresh new rivalries brewing.

Offline DFD28

« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2020, 05:48:06 AM »
Just checksd on steve's C4S and all the fights of Jess has been taken down  ???

Hope thats something temporary..

Anyways, where is this info on steve working on the next fight from? Is it from his twitter or instagram?

Offline Katff

« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2020, 12:55:39 PM »
Just gossip between his twitter followers who are close to him and might get little bits of info chatting to each other. But its all hints and vague details and nothing concrete cause of things going wrong.

I dont think he'll promote anything now in advance. We wont have anything to get excited about. I think he'll just promote fight after a fight is in the bag, to avoid hassle and having people tweet him or ask questions about fight in lead up and if things go wrong.

Alexa v Nikki is the only match that matters but I'll be surprised if it happens. My guess would be prob alexa v sarah as its more predictable. 

Offline flawningj

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2020, 03:00:01 PM »

Anyways, where is this info on steve working on the next fight from? Is it from his twitter or instagram?
Why but why is Alexas fight with Jess deleted from sale? Really would like to know, anyone got info about that?

Offline Katff

« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2020, 03:39:06 PM »
Well it took him 3 or 4 months deciding whether to release it in first place so maybe had a u turn again.

Its obviously related to Jess. Maybe shes completely moved on from catfighting and has asked for her vids to be taken down. Anyway pretty clear sign shes done if thats the case and vids removed.

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2020, 06:04:48 PM »

Uh oh. That isn't the update I was hoping to hear. Jess is one of the all-time greats in catfighting and I was truly hoping something was in the works with her. She's drop dead gorgeous and I loved that even though she fought a lot, she always was a scrappy catfighter and never "progressed" to a wrestling style. Fuck. What a bummer. Really hoping it's just something temporary.

Just an absolute shame if that means the Mira/Jess trilogy has truly been wiped for newcomers. I was actually hoping 4k releases of those first two fights were potentially in the works to update the previous versions I bought.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2020, 09:34:07 PM »
Mila not fighting anymore. That's like Christmas in July. Good riddance.

Offline flawningj

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2020, 10:36:04 PM »
Well it took him 3 or 4 months deciding whether to release it in first place so maybe had a u turn again.

Its obviously related to Jess. Maybe shes completely moved on from catfighting and has asked for her vids to be taken down. Anyway pretty clear sign shes done if thats the case and vids removed.

Ah, gotcha. Yes, one could sense the tension between her and Alexa and how she was beyond pissed when she lost, so maybe that big L was so embarassing for her that she quit cf once and for all. Sucks tho

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2020, 10:52:55 PM »
Mila not fighting anymore. That's like Christmas in July. Good riddance.

Hah, far and away my favorite Mila fight is the one where she is getting slapped silly by Nikki. I've bought so, so many Mila fights, and I've always been surprised at just how "ok' they were. She's shockingly sort of a dull fighter considering all the shit she talks.

Mila is funny in that she is basically the equivalent of "heel" professional wrestler, but in real life. I used to follow her on Snapchat, and all day everyday it was just full of her constantly talking shit to literally everyone and posting about how hot she is (she is smoking hot!) and just posting giant stacks of money. Every day it was just about how much partying she had done and how jealous everyone was of her. Like I said, great "heel" work there.

There was a rumored fight that fell through that would have had Mila vs Mira.

Mira, on the other hand, is basically the real life equivalent of a "good guy" wrestler or a "face." Her public persona was always her with a bubbly personality and just being excited to fight and "try her best." Mira was a real people pleaser in the way that she always was willing to fight hard and dirty and also was more than willing to show off some gratuitous T&A for the fans like she did at the beginning of her fight vs Rosalee.

Mila and Mira would have been the ultimate "heel" vs "face" matchup in catfighting. Everything is opposite about them, except, well, for the fact they both have glorious huge tits.

...Maybe with Mira's nemesis Jess taking a break she could be coaxed back in the Suite to show that she still has it.

Offline Katff

« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2020, 12:08:29 AM »
Mira v mila would have been an epic good girl v bad girl catfight. It would have been great but was messed up by many factors.

One of them, i cant remember took another catfight very close to what was meant to be the date of this one which i think affected things big time. She wasnt ready to go again so soon after i think despite saying she'd be fine to do 2 catfights so close. It def played its part.

Also I think another problem was Mila i heard got in touch with Mira to match fix the result and split the money. So Mira pulled out and didnt want to fight her anymore in disgust at Mila . Im not totally sure but it was a big mess and none of Suitefights fault. He got screwed with that one as did the fans.

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2020, 06:51:53 AM »
Shit. My fault for bringing up that potential fight that fell through, but it's going to do us no good rehashing hearsay reasons why a potential catifght fell through multiple years ago. Nobody knows anything for certain, and the only thing we can accomplish here by talking about it in 2020 is pissing off the producers and the potential fighters by bringing up old gossip. Mila and Mira both have all my respect in the world for fighting in the past, and I'd be ecstatic if either of them decided to return (a Mira return could almost salvage the disaster that is 2020).

Only thing I think I can say for certain is that we'd probably all weep if we knew the sheer volume of fights that were agreed upon and fell through for whatever reason. The amount of moving parts and variables that have to all align to set up an amateur nude real catfight between beautiful girls that often involves travel has to be gargantuan. I'd imagine having a fight go off without a hitch has to be a minor miracle, and that's one of the major reasons it's so fucking important to support producers who do it the "right way" because they'll stop going through the hassle if the fans make their jobs even more difficult.

Like it has been said before in this thread, the hellscape that is 2020 might motivate a whole host of girls to find alternative ways to make money. There's a great amount of money that can be made in catfights, and I hope Suitefights is able to recruit a whole crew of new eager girls that want to give this crazy business a try.

Offline Katff

« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2020, 02:04:18 PM »
Could be huge but u need time, people, money, luck to do it and make it a success. I mean im not sure Suitefights makes money off this. Piracy and huge cut for clips4sale, covering costs of no shows, things going wrong etc. Im not sure its successful business.

Money talks with women no doubt. Many girls would be interested but not many know about suitefights i dont think.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2020, 03:07:10 PM »
So in case anyone who hires is reading this, "Fiverr" and other mobile apps are used for the gig economy, you might be able to advertise the opportunity for a catfight and making money to the younger crowd using these gig apps. 

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2020, 11:39:13 PM »

Why but why is Alexas fight with Jess deleted from sale? Really would like to know, anyone got info about that?
She was recognized by someone close to her, so she asked for the vids to be taken down.