News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Next SuiteFight in the works?

• 176 Replies

Offline pinner45

• God Member
Next SuiteFight in the works?
« on: July 17, 2020, 04:54:02 PM »
Steve is working on his next fight. I think that it will be one new to Suitefights and one familiar face This one could be one of the best I feel. Wish I had more info at this time. It should be fairly soon.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 04:54:54 PM by pinner45 »

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
Re: Next SuiteFight in the works?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2020, 07:31:44 PM »
Awesome, go Steve go, some good news is nice during all this crazyness (in the USA at least).

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2020, 02:14:12 AM »
Hope you're right! No idea who you're thinking it is, but I'm just excited for anything new. Let's get some fights going!

Offline Katff

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2020, 05:37:33 PM »
Nikki vs Alexa is the only one i want to see right now, unless he finds 2 amazing newbies to catfight each other.

How are you sure it will be one of the best. Everyone says that before every fight he puts on. What makes you extra confident about this one.

The familiar face can only now be one of a few girls. Really hope its not Sarah. Shes too skilled in wrestling now. Hope new girl is a catfighter and not a wrestler.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2020, 05:43:50 PM »
Some hints that I received. I know nothing for certain except for some people being considered.

Offline Katff

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2020, 06:36:08 PM »
Yeah well i think after the last few fights where he has promoted in advance only for things to go wrong, i think he will just wait till fights have happened now before even mentioning about them. So we wont hear much till its happened i think.

I never get my hopes up with Suitefights now. Made that mistake too many times. I guess well see what happens.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2020, 09:37:55 PM »
Yeah well i think after the last few fights where he has promoted in advance only for things to go wrong, i think he will just wait till fights have happened now before even mentioning about them. So we wont hear much till its happened i think.

I never get my hopes up with Suitefights now. Made that mistake too many times. I guess well see what happens.
No offense meant, but the tone of that statement comes off too focused on Suite Fights.  We should all appreciate his films and trust me, the models who decide to go through with this cancel all the time, more than 60% maybe higher at some point along the way of talking to them about it.  It's not an issue with just his videos I am sure.   Just wanted to make sure in case Steve is reading this that we don't want to pile on him, lol.

Offline Katff

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2020, 01:27:32 AM »
Yeah that's what i meant. Its the models that cancel on him last min, after suitefights has promoted fight for the previous couple of weeks etc.

You get ur hopes up massively and then it doesnt happen. Too many times its happened, and its beyond being a bummer if it was a dream catfight of urs.

Its not really a slight at Suitefights. Its just the way it is with these things i guess. A lot can go wrong from models cancelling, to models not being that good at catfighting, or models faking, quick injuries etc. Hes not in control of that.

Also, Im coming from a place where ALL my dream matchups didnt happen for one reason or another. Thats tough to take and takes its toll on your optimism.

Olivia v Mila (Olivia cancelled last min)

Charlie v Mila (Mila not allowed to travel to texas at the time, despite travelling there and too other states previously while under same travel restrictions.)

Mira vs Mila (a lot got messed up here, again no fault of Suitefights)

Fyona v Mila (suitefights messed up this one though. Cant believe he didnt do everything and anything to make this happen. Both women wanted it too as did many fans. If ever there was an obvious matchup, it was this one, but Suitefights for some reason decided to look the other way. This one hit hard. It was too perfect a matchup)

Anyway, thays why i dont get hopes up anymore. Lol.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2020, 12:36:51 PM »
Im all for new blood if theyre serious and into winning the fight. Could always find a new misty vs jacky fay matchup with the right networking during corona times and girls needing good cash.
Ddot

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2020, 06:09:08 PM »
Jacky Fay is one who wants to come back, Alexa, but she seems to have disappeared. I guess she is with LCF.Maybe she will reappear. I hope so.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2020, 12:15:14 AM »
Nikki vs Alexa

Sarah Brooke vs Fyona
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 03:36:42 AM by DJP60 »
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline Katff

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2020, 12:22:23 AM »
Nikki vs Alexa

I want that one too. Hope it happens

Offline Gitter73

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2020, 06:37:02 PM »
That would be my first choice. Paris Luv will be a really good one also.

Offline flawningj

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2020, 11:54:39 PM »
Nikki vs Alexa would be a bummer

Offline Gitter73

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2020, 04:44:49 PM »
Just curious. Why do you think that it would be a bummer?