News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Next SuiteFight in the works?

• 176 Replies

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
Re: Next SuiteFight in the works?
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2020, 06:09:05 PM »
Alexa vs. Michelle, giddy up!  Nice matchup Steve!

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2020, 01:38:09 AM »
Ivy vs Bella. Get these two to fight it out all the way. How do you get these two to agree to fight?

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2020, 05:40:25 PM »
Maybe have sarah not able to use holds this time so that more catfight elements stay in the fight. Not looking for a submission match IMHO.
Ddot

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2020, 07:14:56 PM »
Suitefights just posted some new pictures of Michelle on their Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/therealsuitefights/). Fight vs Alexa still coming sometime in October and Alexa mentioned the other day she booked her flight for the fight.

Here's MICHELLE. (5'9" 160 lbs)

{alt} {alt}

I'd also urge everyone here to follow Suitefights on Twitter (https://twitter.com/SuiteFights) and Instagram. He doesn't post much, but when he does it's usually great things like this. Also, having more followers probably increases their "brand" and hopefully might lead to more fights being booked. But I'd also just add, don't be one of those weirdos that harasses him or the girls. It just makes the process of setting this all up more difficult.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2020, 07:48:46 PM »
Wow 5'9"! How tall is Ashlyn?

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2020, 07:57:03 PM »
Wow 5'9"! How tall is Ashlyn?

I assume you mean Alexa who she is matched up against? Alexa is 5'10," 150 lbs.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2020, 08:31:32 PM »
Sorry, thanks!

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2020, 09:14:30 PM »
Wow, Michelle looks great, hope she is durable because she doesn't look too mean.  But, I think Alexa seems very intelligent, seems to have common sense, I think she can let off the gas if need be should the match be too one sided.  I just think Alexa is one that likes to fight and is good at it, it's fun to speculate.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2020, 09:16:19 PM »
Also, Steve or anyone on instagram, to help spread the word on these opportunities, instagram would be really good, plenty of "models" there.  May I suggest someone hashtag these matchups or girls with #models #girlswhofight #modellinggigs things like that, just be creative, helps spread the word.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2020, 05:44:02 AM »
Also, Steve or anyone on instagram, to help spread the word on these opportunities, instagram would be really good, plenty of "models" there.  May I suggest someone hashtag these matchups or girls with #models #girlswhofight #modellinggigs things like that, just be creative, helps spread the word.
Yeah good idea. Makes u wonder how steve actually recruits girls
Ddot

DeepxSix

« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2020, 02:17:53 PM »
Really pumped up for the Alexa fight. Been following her young CF career lately and she's really good.

Can anyone point me in the direction to buy her fight vs Jess from SF? I can't find it on their site for some reason. Thanks in advance for any info!

Offline bruhet

• ay
« Reply #71 on: September 28, 2020, 09:33:51 PM »
Wow, Michelle looks great, hope she is durable because she doesn't look too mean.  But, I think Alexa seems very intelligent, seems to have common sense, I think she can let off the gas if need be should the match be too one sided.  I just think Alexa is one that likes to fight and is good at it, it's fun to speculate.

Alexa should go as hard as she can and not hold back if Michelle is hard she'll return it if she's weak she'll just lose rather 1 sided than boring
bruh

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2020, 11:29:15 PM »
Really pumped up for the Alexa fight. Been following her young CF career lately and she's really good.

Can anyone point me in the direction to buy her fight vs Jess from SF? I can't find it on their site for some reason. Thanks in advance for any info!
They were removed, now you can only get access to it by someone or for some miracle the video comes back up

Offline bruhet

• ay
« Reply #73 on: October 01, 2020, 01:21:23 AM »

They were removed, now you can only get access to it by someone or for some miracle the video comes back up

:^)   <<< :^)))))
bruh

Offline pingpong

• God Member
« Reply #74 on: October 03, 2020, 07:17:34 PM »
Any new updates?? I was hoping the combatants have engaged in sime trash talk by now. Have them go at it!