News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Anne's Bar

• 73 Replies

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
Re: Anne's Bar
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2020, 03:40:13 PM »
Wow!  Amazing fight.  Followed by a deliciously vicious post fight humiliation. Phew! I think I need a cold shower and a lie down!  Great stuff you two!
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2020, 09:35:02 PM »
Great fight linda and anne. I could stop coming here to read your posts  great entertainment  for freecatfight  members congrats to both of you

I agree with brandi i newd a cold shower
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2020, 06:58:35 AM »
Great...cxnts destroyed...
Schön, wenn der Scbmerz nachlässt...lach
And the two audience women have to get wet...lol...
I walk around....
I like fighting elegantly dressed other women

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2020, 07:34:39 PM »
I am sure that everyone would like to see the crack whore Claudia  on her knees nude also, with her silk blouse used to soak up her dripping juices.

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2020, 07:38:02 AM »
Well linftr (Mrs Vulgär) or leann54 or anyone else....if you are woman enough to risk your blouse in a duel......you are invited to try...

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2020, 11:57:49 PM »
What about you linftr? Are you woman enough for a rough blouse and skirt match? ;D

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2020, 07:31:19 PM »
Will it still be a blouse and skirt match if Claudia is lacking both?  I'll bet she will wish she actually wore panties and a bra this time, even though she hardly needs a bra.

Claudia , I am more then enough woman to destroy you, and welcome the chance.  the audience will get to see more action, and loser Anne can watch.

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2020, 10:29:56 AM »
Helll linftr, I really like your offer and will accept. Of course no bra under my blouse...what about you.
But I have to say your purple shiny blouse looks really good....so say sorry in advance that your blouse would not survive our duel.....

Will it still be a blouse and skirt match if Claudia is lacking both?  I'll bet she will wish she actually wore panties and a bra this time, even though she hardly needs a bra.

Claudia , I am more then enough woman to destroy you, and welcome the chance.  the audience will get to see more action, and loser Anne can watch.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2020, 03:02:02 AM »
Challenge is accepted, with no bra.  Whoever strips her opponent of her blouse and skirt  first, wins.  The loser must suffer any indignity the winner and the watching crowd decide.

I am beginning to like beating you German bitches.

Let mw know when you want to get going.

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #69 on: September 09, 2020, 07:27:37 PM »
Nice to hear that you have accepted....
So let our "discussion" begin hun.
Any kind of rules, old woman?

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: September 09, 2020, 08:08:53 PM »
Apparently these German sluts are gluttons for punishment.  After whipping their champion Anne, I come back a few nights later to check the place out and find that some Claudia is aching to have a go at me.  Everyone is chattering about it, this Claudia has quite the reputation for running her mouth, wearing really short skirts and letting her blouse hang open.  Too bad for her that she isn't  really a fighter, or so I hear from a couple.

Finding out more about her, I figure I need to cement my new found reputation at this place and I accept her challenge.  A slap fight, with the goal to strip the others blouse and skirt.  At that point, the fun begins!  Since I am at 'their bar'  I explain that my 5'5  and 165   translates to 1.65m and 74kg.  These dumb foreigners don;t use my system.  I let my tits speak for themselves, as according to the rules, all we wear are skirt, thong, blouse and heels.

I half expect claudia to be a no show, as I sip a nice reisling, but I while away the time thinking of how to humiliate her when I get done slapping her silly
« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 08:10:11 PM by linftr »

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2020, 01:40:06 PM »
Apparently these German sluts are gluttons for punishment.  After whipping their champion Anne, I come back a few nights later to check the place out and find that some Claudia is aching to have a go at me.  Everyone is chattering about it, this Claudia has quite the reputation for running her mouth, wearing really short skirts and letting her blouse hang open.  Too bad for her that she isn't  really a fighter, or so I hear from a couple.

Finding out more about her, I figure I need to cement my new found reputation at this place and I accept her challenge.  A slap fight, with the goal to strip the others blouse and skirt.  At that point, the fun begins!  Since I am at 'their bar'  I explain that my 5'5  and 165   translates to 1.65m and 74kg.  These dumb foreigners don;t use my system.  I let my tits speak for themselves, as according to the rules, all we wear are skirt, thong, blouse and heels.

I half expect claudia to be a no show, as I sip a nice reisling, but I while away the time thinking of how to humiliate her when I get done slapping her silly

Hello Lin, here am I...it woould be a pleasure for me to slap ypur face and boobs out of your cheap blouse.
Time to settle it to an end.. Mrs. vulgär....
I come over to you......wearing my silk blouse and leather skirt---

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2020, 05:48:14 PM »
"Well, Well, look who pranced in here" as I rise up, placing my glass aside and purposefully stride over to you, face right in yours, and , more importantly, my breasts pressing on yours.  I hear the slight rustle of our blouses, and while keeping my eyes locked on yours, I ask "Do you want to see who has indented the others breasts Claudia?  This will be your first humiliation of our little contest"

While I am not looking, everyone in the bar is.  THOSE BREASTS ARE GIVING WAY.  SHE IS POKING THEM ASIDE.  These idiots, why don't they shout who is winning?

"When I step back, I am going to slart slapping.  You can still run away.  Once I swing, I won't stop till you are naked and crying".  I suck in a breath and get ready to step back and swing.

Offline bluejeansb

• mutual ball and cock grabbing
« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2020, 09:03:58 PM »
come on Claudia   go for her blouse