News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Anne's Bar

• 73 Replies

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
Anne's Bar
« on: July 22, 2020, 07:12:42 PM »
Hello and welcome back to my Bar!

After my defeat against Leeann, I once again challenged a mature woman to a catfight.
Today Linda (62/165/5'5") competes against me, Anne (53/145/5'9").

As in the previous fight, the location is a bar with wooden floorboards, an "arena" of 20 x 20 ft, limited by the tables and chairs around it.
The rules are the same.
The fight will be a catfight.
We fight in stockings & high heels.
No punches just slapping, yanking, clawing.
Hair pulling is allowed.
It is allowed to touch the breasts and pussy.
The fingers can be inserted into the pussy.
And the stake remains the same:
Winner fucks loser!

Okay Linda, let's get started and may the better one win.
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline linftr

• God Member
Re: Anne's Bar
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2020, 08:44:13 PM »
A little nervous, I enter the ‘arena’ from one side of the bar, the billiard tables behind me, and a host of men and women hooting and cheering.  I am unfamiliar with this place,  having decided to try a different spot to fight, after suffering a couple of losses in a row.  I was challenged by some German bitch, who also suffered a recent defeat, and it is time for me to build up my confidence by trouncing her in a wicked catfight.

I look down at myself, wearing four inch heels and black lace stockings…and nothing else!  It was one of Anne’s conditions that we bare ourselves to claws and slaps this way, and I must say as my feet clomp on the rough wooden plank floor, that I do feel vulnerable.  However, my hopes are encouraged about the place, as they have Guiness on tap, so the crowd will appreciate my Irish heritage and red hair !

Naked amongst strangers, I look across the room, to the other end of the bar and see my foe for the first time, taller than me, but less endowed up top.   I check her out, nothing too special, I should be able to make her cry.

I look around for someone who is in charge, but don’t see anyone, so I yell to the opposing bitch “Are you ready?”. Not prepared to be addressed by me, she almost jumps, and I smirk.  She is nervous, I think.  “Defend yourself, slut, I am coming after you” ,and the crowd cheers, liking my aggression.  My buns swish to the cheers, as I stride over towards her, hands cocked to slap, even as I watch for movement.

I can feel my heart pounding, this is it, its starting

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2020, 09:21:57 PM »
I notice you entering the bar and then ignore yourself.
With just one look I saw that you are still very sexy for your age and know how to put this in the foreground.

I wear gray, slightly shiny stockings and black 4 inch heels.

She will pull off the usual show of the sluts who usually play here, I think to myself and go back into the conversation with my girlfriend.

But then your words echo through the bar!
I look frightened, see how you come to me.

"Oooh, you old bitch! You want it rough and dirty right now? Then come here!"
I detach myself from the bar and run towards you!

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2020, 10:38:00 PM »
All my senses alive, feeling the vibrations of you charging at me, hearing the sound of your heels on the wood, watching your breasts flounce for a fleeting second, till I pull myself together and with a split second before contact, I dip my head down and swivel my right shoulder towards your advancing bust, while both hands go to your waist and grab.

I feel the thud of your boobs impacting my shoulder and sneer how they are even flatter now, as one of my hands paws at your belly, and the other goes lower, feeling for your mound and all the sensitive things I’ll find there.

I realize that you are a bit firmer in your middle then I, but I think your pussy might be lots looser. I brace my legs and shove forward, hoping to drape you over me, as my hands have unguarded access to your woman hood and I threaten to claw you inside out.

I hear the first crowd shouts WHIP HER RED! And THE  REDHEAD IS NAMED LINDA and realize that I am gaining fans.  I get a whiff of your perfume as I make the first contact and hope you crumple up and quit.

Pineapple40

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2020, 11:36:11 PM »
This is heating up nicely ! Think it’s gonna get gnarly.

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2020, 11:54:56 PM »
I wish you would win & this one will be a close encounter, but I believe in the end you will end up down on all fours getting your pussy pounded, while those awesome tits are flopping everywhere.. Speed

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2020, 10:40:20 AM »
We storm towards each other, determined to start the fight and inflict pain on the opponent.
We collide, your shoulder painfully squeezes my breast.
You grab me by the waist and your hand scratches over my stomach before sliding down deeper.
I grasp your body with my left hand and hold you tight.
I can clearly smell your body.
My right hand deliberately reaches down between your thighs.
We brace ourselves against each other, try to push the other back while our hands are looking for their goal between our legs.
You are not squeamish.
I can feel your fingers clearly on my femininity.
I moan unintentionally.
My fingers feel your soft flesh.
I grab your labia with my fingertips and start pulling them out.

Our breasts rub with their stiff nipples, press against each other and swell out to the sides.

The audience roars with enthusiasm at the immediate hard action on our part.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2020, 02:02:36 PM »
Good  luck to both ladies
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2020, 07:37:07 PM »
The bitch wades into me, pressing hard, even though she is outgunned by my breasts.  “I’ll flatten your tits, you nasty slut” I sneer, as I strain to push you back ,my hair draping on both of us as I start to glisten and sweat.

Your hand tugging on my fleshy lips is a threat I can’t ignore as I shout for you to get your paws off my pussy.  I keep you close with my left arm, while my right hand scrapes hard through your mound, hoping to snag your clit, and mapping  out what you have down there, whether fleshy , or furry, or wet, and hopefully gaping open and vulnerable to a crippling gouge. I dig my nails in when I think I found a slick spot, crowing to you that I’ll carve your cxnt!

The whole time, while I am hissing and cursing you, my heels are shifting, seeing if I can somehow get to to your side or behind you.  A bright flash tells me that pictures are being snapped, while the shouts and yells from the crowd now are boosting both of us equally.  I’ll change that soon enough, as the fury of the fight  increases.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2020, 11:57:59 AM »
We push and shove with all our strength.
The effort makes the first drops of sweat run down our bodies and let them shine in the light of the bar.

Your fingers are looking for my clit on my shaved pussy.
Glide, feel around.
I press my lips together and try not to scream when your fingers have found the point.

Suddenly I take a step to the side.
Your efforts go into nowhere and you stumble forward.
You try to keep your balance, but then you lose it and fall on your knees and hands.

A murmur goes through the audience.

I take the opportunity to sit on your back as if you were a pony.
Then I reach between your thighs from behind with my right hand.

"Then let's see how wet you are!" I call scornfully for everyone and put two fingers in your cxnt.

The bright flashes become more.

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2020, 02:02:47 PM »
Anne has some nice moves but Linda will can handle her.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2020, 02:19:28 PM »
Anne will handle  linda

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2020, 02:21:55 PM »
We'll see about that wont we

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2020, 02:40:04 PM »
I guess  we will

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2020, 07:37:47 PM »
Fuck ! as I tried to slip behind her, she did it to me, and I lunge forward, tripping, as I land on all fours, and have a sweaty German whore plop herself on  my back.  I shake my head, gathering my wits after my fall, when I feel her hand behind me, and then she probes and a finger slithers right in…My God…it just popped right in my pussy as if it was a guided missile.  The place goes into an uproar as people shout and point.

I lunge my bottom back, almost by reflex, and as she soaks up the cheering crowd, and leans back to stay in my twat, I buck and twist to the right side, toppling her, as I clutch her left leg and land sitting on her belly, facing her feet.  It happened so fast, that I couldn’t even appreciate what happened, except one moment she was fingering my snatch, and next, she is under me, letting out a whoosh of air as my ass squashes her tummy.

Still holding her left leg, I grab it with both hands and pry it upwards, revealing a vast expanse of really sloppy looking cxnt.  I heft my butt up again, and drop it, and could swear that her pussy lips popped open when I land.  Wriggling my butt  on the squirming bitch, I imagine her cxnt is smiling for the cameras, I know everyone is smiling at the view.

Holding onto her leg, and spreading her wide, I lift up my ass again, and hitch back before I drop down.  Lets see how she likes me riding her tits!