News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Anne's Bar

• 73 Replies

Offline linftr

• God Member
Re: Anne's Bar
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2020, 11:37:01 PM »
This is it, this bitch dares to challenge me, woman to woman at ‘her’ bar.  Our disheveled hair, claw marks, swollen mounds, scratches and sweat are all a prologue.  Even the watching crowd is quiet, as they all focus on us, then on me, as we glare at each other.

As bashful as I am, with all eyes on me, I slowly swish my heavy breasts, narrowing the distance between us, my pink tipped ‘melons’ clearly bigger than your tits , and appearing even bigger as I inch closer. 
“Even though I owe this bitch a knee to her cxnt, I will beat her on her own terms.  I accept her challenge to hand to pussy combat. “ I arch up, each of my breasts thumping into your breasts in turn, watching them impact on your flesh. 

“Everyone take a good look, examine her cxnt, before I destroy her and make her beg.  I already displayed it to you, and she has no shame”.  I shift my right hand down, clearly not attacking, but rather unveiling  and opening it.
“You can all see it,  what a nasty gash  your Anne has” and I brush the lips together with contempt.   “When my hand goes to her woman hood again, I won’t let go until she is beaten”.  I wipe my now damp hand on your face, and sneer at you.  “Do you accept my challenge?”

I stand two steps back, my legs apart, proud of myself, and cock my head up to look you full in the eyes, watching for flickering doubts.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2020, 07:38:47 AM »
This silence.
You hear almost nothing.
We face each other and our cold looks meet, no one avoids the eyes of the others.
The spectators have ample opportunity to look at our battered, streaked bodies.

Then you come to me.
Closer and closer.
Your big firm breasts press against mine.
I feel your hard nipples as they pierce my flesh.
And we still look each other in the eye.
I listen to you unimpressed, feel your hand between my thighs.
And I let it happen when you smear the juice of my femininity on my face.

"You lousy little cxnt! Let's do it! Let's find out who can take more. I'll show you who is better here and now!" I hiss clearly audible for everyone.
Then I also take two steps back.

Four steps are all that separates us from deciding this fight.

I fill my lungs with air through a deep breath.
"Ready when you are, old hooker!"
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2020, 11:57:10 AM »
I shake my head with disdain, and forgoing all talk, I step in, bending and lunging, my hand going to your well traveled twat, already colored from my nails and kicks.  The moment I feel your mound, I slide my hand down and grip, as if wringing out a sponge,   My nails form a messy ball of your ‘femininity’ as my head burrows into your flank and I try to bite, my left hand encircling your hips.

Not maneuvering or dancing, I am going to end this, before I am totally exhausted.  I keep plowing forward, not wanting to get entangled or halted, trying to aim you for the jumble of tables and stools you stepped away from.  Trying to ignore your actions, I concentrate on pulling up on your squished genitalia, as I shove.  The crowd sees my haunches shifting and twisting, as I strain and can hear my admittedly unladylike grunting.  Its now or never, I think, as I feel my breasts wobbling wildly beneath me. 

“You heavy lump, move” I hiss, as I want to control you.  Fearing that somehow your longer limbs will enable you to get at my own pussy, I try to work one of my fingers through the knot of flesh I have squeezed in my right hand, hoping to worm into your cxnt and hook it upwards.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2020, 12:11:58 PM »
 This the only way to end this great  match. Seeing who  cxnt is better 
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2020, 04:26:20 PM »
How arrogantly you shake your head.
Do you think you are better?
Then come here!
I'm not taking my eyes off you.
No more surprises!
And then you storm towards me.
I await you, your body, your attack.
You ram your body into me and I throw myself against you.
The force is great and I stumble two or three steps back before I can stabilize and stop you.
I draw air through my teeth as I dig your fingers into my lap.
I reach over your back, stretch and reach for your lap from behind.
Feel how you start to push your finger into me.
"Oh how mean is that?"
I take the utmost.
Push my thumb in your anus, my index and middle finger in your cxnt and pinch your ears in the flesh between your two body openings.
My breasts press against your back, swell out on the sides.
The muscles of my legs structure as I resist your attempts to push myself further back.
I pinch, twist and pull on your inner life in an effort to force you to submit.
The flash of the photographing crowd doesn't want to end anymore!

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2020, 05:34:59 PM »
I feel you leaning over me, hopefully my delicate parts are out of reach, as you exclaim when my finger starts to invade you.  I think ‘take it, you bitch, you jabbed yours in me before”.  Your hand is gliding over my milky white ass, when it happens, you jab my anus!  Who told you how sensitive I am there!.  I lunge even harder, trying to drive you into the tables and pin you there.  Your other fingers scoot inside and pinch my fleshy lips, it seems like your one hand is an octopus.

My legs churn, as I redouble my efforts to drive you back, and as you brace to resist, your legs inch open, allowing multiple fingers of mine  to claw their way in your slimy hole.  In the meanwhile, my ass goes up, and down, and around, trying to shake your hand  loose, as the motions are wild and the mob’s eyes are riveted on it.  SHE IS HOOKED and WATCH HER RAM ANNE.  A brassy blonde, yells for you to dig deeper, while someone says that Leanne always likes a dirty fight.

Howling from your evil attack, I see my objective just beyond your thighs.  The clutter of furniture will unbalance you, and leave you totally vulnerable.  I lower my head even more, as I thrash my bottom, and while scratching the inside of your vagina with my claws, I desperately push my hardest.  With tears in my eyes, mortified that you violated my asshole, and have inserted your fingers in my pussy for the third time, I will get my revenge once I topple you over.  My feet hitch forward, and I feel you shifting.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2020, 01:18:34 PM »
We are in the arena, you try to push me against the furniture and I try to prevent it.
Our bodies glisten with sweat in the light of the bar.
The calls from the audience are getting louder and more uninhibited.
The muscles of my legs start to burn with exertion.
I have to give in to you, you push me back bit by bit.
I give in to you a Ft or two in front of the table, take away all resistance and let myself be pushed back.
I bump my butt against it, sit on the table and let myself fall backwards onto my back.
My fingers, which I have now taken out of you, grasp your red hair.
I pull my legs up and stuff your face by the hair into my lap.

The crowd lets out a loud "aaaaaah" and "ooooh".
I wrap my legs around your skull and press your face more firmly into my femininity.
"It doesn't get any closer!" I call spitefully.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2020, 06:34:09 PM »
“I got you now, I feel you weakening” as I shove with extra vigor the moment I feel you slide back towards the heaps of bar furniture.  Your hands all away from my holes, and you are almost falling in front of me, except at the last moment , you hitch your bottom onto the table as I push, and I lurch forward as I lunge.

“Huh? What the hell?” I stop short as my tits hit the table edge and dangle, and our legs around my neck.  I try to shift my head , only your hands are wrapped in my hair.  I stamp my feet, and try to move, and I am stuck!  Before I can even curse or shout, your messy cxnt is rammed into my face, and I mutter my exclamations into it.  Arched up, with breasts hanging, I thrash and stamp my feet, my recently violated ass quaking and shaking.

I try to back up, or pull you off the table, but you clamp down all the harder with your legs and rip even more hair.  I pinch deeply at your thighs, I am doing a wild dance to get free, but beyond entertaining the mob, am getting nowhere.  I try to crawl onto you, but you lean back and tug harder, and I end up burrowing into your snatch even more deeply.

Frantic, and gasping for air, I grab the edge of the table with my hands, and shove, straightening my arms.  Your greasy bottom starts to slide, and I try to brace for the moment when I have you suspended in air, as your butt reaches the edge.  I have to jab you hard, before all your weight is hanging on my neck.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2020, 10:59:02 AM »
I am lying on the table.
My hands in your red mane, my legs wrapped around you.
It is comfortable.
Could I force you to submit?
Your fighting spirit makes me doubt it.
Pinch my thighs, make me cry out in pain.
You shake, pounding wildly with your feet.
Your efforts to free yourself let your breath go faster.
I feel the warm moist air of your breath on my skin.

The crowd is staring at us, two bitterly fighting women. They hold the air in tension.

I slide across the table while you pull and tear on me.
Feel the edge of the table on my bottom.
"OMG! What is she up to ?!"
You pull on me and I prepare for a hard landing.
But you are incredibly strong.
Suddenly I'm attached to you.
Clasped you tight and your hair is my only real hold.
"OMG !!!"

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2020, 02:12:31 PM »
I drag you along, your bottom squeaking on the table, encouraged by a loosening of your legs.  Thank Goodness, I was really in trouble, I say to myself, able to think and breathe more clearly.  I feel your weight starting to be supported by me, my legs brace widely, to the hoots and cheers of the crowd, everything completely in view, and as your bottom slides off the edge of the table, I slowly waddle backwards, while one  hand worms at your woman hood, and the other splits your cheeks and aims for your anus.  “Two can play this game” I mutter vindictively, even if no one can hear me.

My hair is  ripped out, it stings and burns, and I slowly hitch to the left, your body how coming off the table and thumping on a stool, your head hanging off it.  I can’t get my fingers in you, but my nails are shredding very close to your most sensitive places, as I drop to my knees, and jab my claws in as hard as I can.  I then immediately attempt to back away, prying  at your legs with my hands as I do so. 

Leaving you on the stool, my head pops up and I suck in air, as I stare at the nasty pussy that you had rubbed all over me, and see my strands of red hair everywhere.  Your awkward position gives me time to shake my head and breath and stand up and get my balance. 

FINISH HER LINDA someone shouts, while a supporter of yours yells YOU HAD HER ANNE, DON’T LET HER BREATH.  I stumble back at you, this time trying to avoid your legs and aiming to slaps at your breasts, I want to hear your cries and leave marks on you.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2020, 03:16:00 PM »
Great fight anne time to get dirty with Linda
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2020, 03:23:29 PM »

With pain all over my body, whether from exertion or from your claws, I lie moaning on the floor.
With an unprecedented hardness, you dragged me off the table, let me hit the footstool and finally left me on the floor.

Now you are free, have the chance to gasp and attack me again.

You skilfully bypass my legs, hit me on the breasts with your flat hand.
Your hands keep splashing on my breasts and coloring them red.
Slowly I can concentrate again, start turning on my back and kicking you.
I sit up, have to take my hands and punch you if I want to get the space I need to get back on my feet.
Then I pull out, hit you several times and particularly hard.
This is the moment when I get up on my feet again.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2020, 12:27:40 PM »
Finally, I have the bitch laid out before me and am feeling my hand sending her titties left and right.  “I Love the way your tots squish” I inform you only to be hit twice by punches and staggered.

Gasping,I grunt out”you fucking cheat. Your rules, no punching” and hold my sore belly as you rise up.  In a fury, I lurch at you, nails up, seeking to claw both sides of your face.

My undamaged breast’s mash into your mauled sacks as I hope your legs pen for a knee.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2020, 04:23:35 PM »
With all rivalry, with the greatest desire to win, your words shame me.
And unfortunately you are right!
I have broken the rules.
I don't have time to think about it!
You attack angrily.
Your heavy breasts bump hard into mine.
Your fingernails plow through my face and leave red marks on my skin.
I'm surprised by your vigorous attack, I'm still trying to get my hands up, but it's too late.
I back away, try to elude you, stumble and bump into the next table.
I can't go any further back.
Strike blindly at you with open hands and at least want to slap you in the face.
Maybe that will slow you down, I can collect myself and start an attack against you.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2020, 05:25:19 PM »
My anger is intense, but my stamina doesn’t match as my attack lessens. I see the deep red marks in your face and think I may finally have beaten you, the flashes of the cameras highlighting the damage I caused.  Your ass thumps on a table, but am leery of pursuing you there, after having been snared by your legs and pulled into your pussy that last time, so I drop my hands to your breasts again, wanting to leave  gouges on them too, only to be slapped, once, twice in the face.

I pause, and gasp, hair and breasts hanging, both dripping sweat, as I stare at you.  CMON LINDA, GET HER the crowd yells, but respecting your long limbs and wicked attacks on my sore twat, I try to wound you without receiving damage myself.  I mock your torn tits and face, and threaten to rip your nipples off, and motion at them, but drop my hands, one shoving down on your mound, the other trying to find and pinch your clit.

Where is it, where is it, I mutter, I can’t linger or you will attack me.  I think I feel a slick bump, and jab a nail into it.  Your squeal tells me I scored.  “I have you, I have you” I glow, but your twisting around jerks that pearl out of my grasp.  Forgetting caution, I wade into you. If I can claw and grab and twist that, you will beg for mercy.