News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Poacher 4

• 34 Replies

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Re: The Poacher 4
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2020, 09:27:28 PM »
What worries me the most (and I'm shaking so badly, I'm getting mulled wine and bits of mince pie all over my clean white surplice) is this: Barbara's right, she'll recognize you, Kiva, because you've met, whereas (if she's had plastic surgery) you won't recognize her, so she'll get the jump on you. And then she could make your life hell for weeks to bait you into fighting her, and you may have let the diet and the training slip a bit over the holidays (do they have mince pies in Texas?), and… well, I can't bear to think of what might happen then.
Had you forgotten you'd met her, Kiva? It was that episode when she owned your friend Katie.
(Not that I felt the least bit sorry for her. She said you sang like a frog. CORRECTION: she said you sang WORSE than a frog, which if your singing is even 1/10 as good as your writing was a WICKED LIE)

Lol! Thanks! I’m certainly open to suggestions for storylines and characters and “special guest stars.” Yes, if I’m in a story with Paula, I’ll have to dance hard to get past some logical challenges to keep the whole series consistent. I’m afraid the part about me being a terrible singer is true. It’s always been frustrating because I love different genres of music and play some guitar myself (although not a lot thes days.)  :)
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2020, 08:52:10 PM »
Lol! Thanks! I’m certainly open to suggestions for storylines and characters and “special guest stars.” Yes, if I’m in a story with Paula, I’ll have to dance hard to get past some logical challenges to keep the whole series consistent. I’m afraid the part about me being a terrible singer is true. It’s always been frustrating because I love different genres of music and play some guitar myself (although not a lot thes days.)  :)
Personally, I don't believe you're a terrible singer. I think it's all down to the mask. I bet if you took it off - I'm not saying you should, at least, not until we've all had the German vaccine and the effing virus is extinct - just saying that if you did, you'd probably sound like Mariah Carey - or Maria Callas, even, after gargling for three millennia with chalk.

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2022, 05:35:07 PM »
Er, Paula (if you're allowed Internet access in whatever hell-hole you've been left to rot in), this remind you of anything?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEOTxW2igDs

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2022, 04:14:26 PM »
Er, Paula (if you're allowed Internet access in whatever hell-hole you've been left to rot in), this remind you of anything?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEOTxW2igDs
Ouch! As you know I meticulously research all my stories.  ;D ;D ;D If I learned anything, it’s that liver shots are very painful.

For those of you unfamiliar with The Poacher series, it’s arguably perceived to be among my best work. There are 4 episodes. The previous three are posted on the beginning of this thread and on my profile. Each story is distinct and features a different opponent. For a quick summary:

Paula is a 38 yr old incompetent, self-serving hospital administrator who always manages to evade accountability for her messes. She and her husband Jim are big game hunters who travel the world in search of exotic prey. She invites or manipulates women to travel to their secluded hunting lodge for a fight. She’s nicknamed “Paula the Poacher” due to rumors the couple illegally hunts endangered protected animals. Her opponents are:

P1 - Katie - a sweet but foolishly stubborn young nurse who was repeatedly humiliated and thrown under the bus at work by her supervisor Paula. When Paula accepts another job and invites Katie to a farewell party at the hunting lodge, Katie plots revenge. I appear in this story as Katie’s beleaguered friend.

P2 - Kelly - a 42-yr-old former medical coder who was unjustly fired by Paula. Hot tempered, impulsive and aggressive, Kelly and her husband Henry arrange a wife fight with Paula at the hunting lodge. Story is narrated by Henry, who has mixed feelings about the fight after he just realized he was cuckolded.

P3 - Kristin - a 32-yr-old FBI agent who goes undercover with her friend and colleague Brad, posing as a wife fight couple. An arranged fight with Paula results in a weekend at the hunting lodge where they hope to uncover evidence of a nefarious criminal ring.

P4 - Barbara - FCF’s very own BarbaraUK, a Polish born UK amateur MMA fighter. A fascinating character study of a young woman who breaks from her upbringing and tries find her identity. When her only object of love as a child, a pet deer, goes missing, Barbara learns the truth years later. She’s determined that someone is going to pay. Mysteries about Paula’s past and present are revealed. Co-written by Barbara and I, this is a one of a kind story.

So, check out the Poacher series. I think you will find that it is “perfectly splendid”….Well, maybe not. Yes, I finally got around to ‘The Haunting of Bly Manor’ on Netflix and I’ve been waiting for a chance to say that. Cheers.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2022, 04:06:54 AM »
Just as a opinion the Kristin FBI agent story is one of the best stories here. It has so much more to it than just a fight. The way it is done it could become a whole series in its own right. The Paula fight could be just the little nudge needed to start a saga where Kristin and longtime friend and work mate slowly realize they are meant for each other but go through a series of fights of some sort involving others in their personal life or the work setting either one. Building to a final fight between Kristin and her childhood friend and partner at work’s wife for so much more than just to see who the better woman is. Anyway one of my favorite stories on its own but awesome in the series as well.