News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!

• 6 Replies

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!
« on: August 24, 2020, 02:57:40 PM »
Hi everyone, Lynn here. I am very pleased to announce that The Top Mommy and Hot Tough Momma have agreed to settle their differences in an interactive FINAL match members poll fight, beginning on Saturday August 29, which will last for one week. To everyone who has witnessed their first two encounters, you will know that each fighter has won one fight each and that they have a genuine dislike for one another. To those that haven't, you are in for a real treat and will see something very special. Look for the poll on Saturday and please come and vote for your favorite as well as encouraging her with your comments. We will find out just who is the #1 fighting Mom on FCF.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 08:53:08 PM by Lightning Lynn »

Offline jake1990

• God Member
Re: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2020, 11:18:27 PM »
I can't wait for this one! Thanks for the message and keeping us informed Lynn.

Offline Fightspectator

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2020, 07:58:19 PM »
Not once,  twice but three times! Lynn has these two out for blood!

Offline Hot Tough Momma

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2020, 01:24:29 AM »
I'm ready Lynn! I've been strategizing, light training and resting my body this week so I can take out the garbage once and for all.

Offline The Promoters

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2020, 03:56:09 AM »
This might be silly and we haven't been here as long as most but this fight for us feels like a huge main event UFC fight. We have talked about it all week. I guess that's the cool effect cyber can have on you. Are we strange for feeling this way? Good luck ladies!

Offline Ponyboy

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2020, 08:37:54 PM »
I was thinkin' the same.....

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2020, 10:50:55 AM »
Not once,  twice but three times! Lynn has these two out for blood!

I do my best, FightSpectator :)