News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Andrea Chronicles Ch 4- The Start of the Boutique Battles

• 0 Replies

Offline karl butters

• God Member
The Andrea Chronicles Ch 4- The Start of the Boutique Battles
« on: September 07, 2020, 02:18:23 PM »
If interested, here's the link to the first three parts-
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74723.msg541366#msg541366
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89401.msg617096#msg617096
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90396.0

The Andrea Chronicles Ch 4
The Start of the Boutique Battles
   During college, Andrea was an assistant manager at a boutique that sold women's clothing, underwear, and lingerie. It was kind of a fancy Victoria's Secret. The owner, Sonya, only hired pretty, stylish women. She felt that attractive women made better salespeople for fashionable clothing than did slobs. Other than Sonya and the manager, Marci, all the employees were in the late teens to mid-20s age range. Even though I had been fantasizing about catfights between the ladies at the boutique from the day Andrea was hired, I kept the thoughts to myself. I was afraid they might make her uncomfortable since she had to work with the ladies. Then one day Andrea herself came up with a story that made the boutique open territory.
   Alicia was one of several members of a sorority that worked at the boutique.  All the sorority girls thought they were a little better than everyone else, but Alicia, who was kind of the de facto leader, was especially conceited.  Andrea never said she disliked Alicia, but I could tell she wasn't my wife's favorite coworker.  Alicia was one of the prettier women at the boutique and I'm sure my wife knew I found her sexy.  She was a 5'5 105 lbs., with long blonde hair and a beautiful face.  If she had been a little taller, she would have made a great model.
This was never one of my favorite stories, but it made my wife very excited telling this story.  Plus, the story was important because it set the stage for what I like to call The Boutique Battles.

One night Andrea was working late, along with Alicia and two other women named Kinsey and Amber. Kinsey was Andrea's best friend there and Amber was the other assistant manager.  They had a big sale that day and the inventory was a mess, so they were having to straighten everything up.  It was tedious work and no one enjoyed doing it, especially Alicia.  Amber told Alicia to reorganize some bras.  Instead, she sat down and began texting her boyfriend.
   "Alicia, we are going to be here all night if you don't help out," Amber said.
   Alicia just shrugged her shoulders.
   Amber walked over to Andrea.
   "Alicia is getting on my nerves," Amber said, "She won't do anything.  I wish Sonia would just fire her."
   "Don't worry," Andrea said, "I'll talk to her."  Andrea is normally not a very confrontational person, but she was tired and ready to go home.
   She walked over to Alicia and found her still on her phone. 
   "Alicia, we need that display straightened up," Andrea said, "Can you do that please?"
   "It looks like we're almost done," Alicia said, acting like she hadn't heard a thing Andrea had said, "Is it ok if I cut out now.  There's a party on the quad tonight."
   "No.  There's still a lot of work to do.  Maybe if you did something, we might get out of here in the next hour or so."  Alicia did not respond, she just rolled her eyes.  At this point, Andrea saw red.  Alicia was her least favorite person at the boutique.  "Alicia, you have a bad attitude."
   "Whatever.  Why don't you go back to what you were doing?"
   "Not until you start working."
   "You know I may have a bad attitude, but at least I'm not a bitch."  Andrea was furious.  There was no way she was going to let that skinny bitch call her a bitch. 
   Whack!!!
   Before she could stop herself, Andrea had slapped Alicia across the face.  She instantly regretted it, knowing that it was very unprofessional.
   "I'm so sorr…" before Andrea could apologize, Alicia lunged at her and the two girls fell to the floor.  They began rolling around, pulling hair and slapping at each other. 
As Andrea told this story, a sexy image came to mind.  They have a strict dress code at the boutique.  The girls must wear skirts and heels and were encouraged to wear stockings.  That night Andrea was wearing a light grey blouse, short black skirt, black stockings, and black heels.  Alicia wore a white blouse, blue skirt, and blue heels.  She rarely wore stockings, probably because she had such fabulous legs and she didn't feel the need to accessorize them.  Plus, I think she liked showing off as much skin as possible. 
   Andrea outweighed Alicia by 15 lbs., but the skinny blonde spent a lot of time at the gym and was in good shape.  My wife discovered she was stronger than she looked.  Alicia ripped my wife's blouse open, and the buttons went flying everywhere.  This made my wife furious and she really started fighting aggressively.  After several minutes, my wife was able to mount Alicia.  She repeatedly slapped the sassy blonde across the face.  Sliding her knees up on Alicia's shoulders, she grabbed her wrists and forced them to the floor, ensnaring the blonde in a schoolgirl pin.  I would love to have a picture of this sexy sight.  Alicia's pretty face trapped between my wife's shapely thighs, while my wife sat upright with a victorious look on her face. 
   "Get off me!"  Alicia demanded.
   "Are you going to start working?"
   "Get off me."  Alicia's voice softened, "You're hurting me."
   "Not until you promise to start working."
   "Ok, whatever.  Just get off me," Alicia said, realizing she had few options.  By this time Amber and Kinsey were standing by, watching the fight.
   "What do you two think?"  Andrea asked them.  "Should I let her up?"
   "No, not yet," answered Kinsey, "I think she should stay where she is a little longer."  The redhead disliked Alicia about as much as Andrea.
   "Oh, let her up," Amber said, "I think she'll work now.  Besides, I'd like to get home soon."  Like Andrea, Amber was also married.  The pretty girl was very sweet and also a little bit of a no-nonsense type.  She was around 25, making her the oldest worker in the boutique, next to the manager and owner. 
   "Fine," Andrea said as she got up, "But you had better start working."
   The rest of the night, Andrea did very little work herself.  She spent most of her time watching and torturing Alicia.  Every time the girl stopped working for a second, Andrea was there to punish her.  As retaliation for ripping her blouse, Andrea made Alicia remove her blouse.  Later she made her remove the skirt so that she was working in just her underwear and heels.  Andrea got excited telling me about the things she did to Alicia, like how she spanked the blonde whenever she slowed down.  After she made Alicia remove her bra, she would grab her nipples and drag her to a different work area.  By the end of the night, Alicia was completely nude.  Andrea took some pantyhose and tied her wrists to the top of a metal shelf in the storeroom, leaving Alicia dangling on her toes.  Then she called Alicia's boyfriend to come pick her up and they went home.