News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

CFWA TAG TEAM championship CARMEN n EVE vs LIGHTNING LYNN n STEPH_FIGHTER!

• 96 Replies

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Re: CFWA TAG TEAM championship CARMEN n EVE vs LIGHTNING LYNN n STEPH_FIGHTER!
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2020, 05:32:12 PM »
My opponent towers over me and it is a bit nerve wracking but I have been doing this for a long time and have faced much bigger here.  She walks towards ring center calling me to her.  I come out looking nervous, but then a small smile crosses my face as I get ready to lock up and instead I try to go for an early kick to her stomach trying to get the start in our favor OTU

Offline Steph_Fighter

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2020, 05:49:04 PM »
My opponent towers over me and it is a bit nerve wracking but I have been doing this for a long time and have faced much bigger here.  She walks towards ring center calling me to her.  I come out looking nervous, but then a small smile crosses my face as I get ready to lock up and instead I try to go for an early kick to her stomach trying to get the start in our favor OTU

Coming out to ring center,  watching Carmen very closely,  knowing from experience watching her matches, studying all the dirty tricks that the Carmen and Eva use, they depend on the dirty tricks and always have instead of skill and talent.   Feet spread to shoulder width for balance,  hands out in front of me , the smile never leaving my face.  Seeing  her  fake a lock up,  knowing there is no way in the world this tiny thing is going to try and lock up with me in center ring.  Seeing  her  foot coming up,  seeing the kick  coming,  turning  my  hip toward her foot and reaching for the foot with both hands,  trying to get the ankle or calf,  wanting to get a grip on that leg,  taking the kick on the hip,   stinging  from the  blow but nothing too bad,   and jerk her off her feet and to the canvas,  wanting to take her to the canvas and put some hurt on her. 

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2020, 05:57:05 PM »
I go for the kick on Steph pretty much knowing that she would catch it.  I always have a counter to a counter in mind.  I am planning on blasting her with an Enzuigiri kick to the side of the head with my free foot.  However as I go to bounce on my free foot setting up for it the damn big bitch is fast and jerks me off my feet so I land ass first on the canvas.  My eyes get wide as I hold my hands up begging off.  OTU

Offline Steph_Fighter

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2020, 06:06:26 PM »
I go for the kick on Steph pretty much knowing that she would catch it.  I always have a counter to a counter in mind.  I am planning on blasting her with an Enzuigiri kick to the side of the head with my free foot.  However as I go to bounce on my free foot setting up for it the damn big bitch is fast and jerks me off my feet so I land ass first on the canvas.  My eyes get wide as I hold my hands up begging off.  OTU

Always keeping in mind that Carmen is very fast and very sneaky,  i  get very lucky and manage to jerk her off her feet before she can kick me with the off foot,  jerking the leg hard with upper body strength,  trying to hold on to the ankle,  when she goes down,   her landing on her ass,  trying to pull the leg up in the air higher,  gripping with both hands, seeing  her hands up in he air,  not even buying the  act  she puts on,  knowing not to give her any breaks at all for any reason,  raising  my  right leg and  kicking  down,  trying to kick her  right behind  her  knee, to stomp down on the back of the knee   to start putting some hurt on  her early.    yt

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2020, 06:48:03 PM »
Steph pulls my leather clad leg up in the air and holds it high stretching it.  I keep waving my hands begging her to put my leg down.  She just laughs, lifts it higher and kicks the back of my knee.  I scream and hold the back of my knee rolling around

Offline Steph_Fighter

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2020, 07:04:10 PM »
Steph pulls my leather clad leg up in the air and holds it high stretching it.  I keep waving my hands begging her to put my leg down.  She just laughs, lifts it higher and kicks the back of my knee.  I scream and hold the back of my knee rolling around

Managing to extend the leg up high, stretching it tight, still smiling at Carmen begging me to let her leg  go,  raising my right foot and kicking hard into the back of her knee,  she manages to jerk her leg out of my grasp and i hear her high pitched scream and she is holding the damaged leg and rolling around on the canvas,  seeing my opportunity to wreck the knee,  dropping to my knees quickly,  reaching for the injured leg,  gripping it  tightly,  stretching it out,  pushing off with my strong arms and raising my right knee up into the air and using my whole body weight ,  trying to drop my right knee into the side of her knee joint,  wanting to destroy her knee early and incapicatate her early,  knowing you cannot fight if you cannot walk.   Watching her very closely for any tries to use her off foot,  even as much pain as she has to be in.

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2020, 07:12:00 PM »
This is not starting good for me.  She is going after my knee.  This is a new team that came out of nowhere so I had no chance to scout or research them while they were able to find plenty of videos of Caliente Y Loca matches.  She really works my right knee as I attempt to crawl away.  She drops 155 lbs onto my knee as I try to get away smashing it against the Canvas AAAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH OTU
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 08:03:25 PM by Sinful Senorita Carmen »

Offline Steph_Fighter

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2020, 08:14:27 PM »
This is not starting good for me.  She is going after my knee.  This is a new team that came out of nowhere so I had no chance to scout or research them while they were able to find plenty of videos of Caliente Y Loca matches.  She really works me knee as I attempt to crawl away.  She drops 155 lbs onto my knee as I try to get away smashing it against the Canvas AAAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH OTU

Knowing in my mind that they have not had any chance to scout us,  of course they have watched and know that my wife and partner is a champion, that she is a force to be reckoned with,  but with me being primarily a Boxer and Nhb fighter,  they know little about me at all.  rManaging to get the right leg held down, sure that she is going to try and get away somehow to get to her corner or get away from the excruciating pain in her right  knee,  dropping mky full weight down with the knee strike on her injured leg,  listening to her loud piercing scream,  knowing that it landed the way i wanted.  Right now all she knows is the pain,  as she screams out, wanting to punish that leg all i can and put it completely out of commission,  moving fast,   using my grip on the leg,  flipping her  over,  trying to get her to her stomach while in pain and focused on her leg, on the right side of her, , trying in one motion to flip her,  gripping her right leg and raising up, turning her over to  her stomach and move to sit my 155 lbs on her ass facing her feet,  holding her ankle solidly with both hands,  putting my  right foot against the back of her knee and pulling as hard as i can on that leg,  trying to  hyper extend her knee, bracing my foot, using my leg strength against her while bunching my shoulders and pulling as hard as i can on  that injured leg,  wanting to ruin her right leg and put her out of the fight early. 

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2020, 08:17:46 PM »
THIS FUCKING BIG BITCH IS TRYING TO INJURE ME!!!! EVA HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I scream as Steph continues to destroy my right knee.  She now managed to flip me onto my stomach and chest while taking a seat on my ass and hyper extending my knee pulling on it with her foot in the back of my knee.  UUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! OTU

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2020, 08:39:25 PM »
Hearing Carmen calling for Eva's illegal entry, I am watching her closely. I am ready to launch myself into the fray. I am ready to make Eva pay dearly for any illegal interference. Bring Carmen over to me, Steph...I want in!!

Offline Steph_Fighter

« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2020, 08:43:44 PM »
THIS FUCKING BIG BITCH IS TRYING TO INJURE ME!!!! EVA HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I scream as Steph continues to destroy my right knee.  She now managed to flip me onto my stomach and chest while taking a seat on my ass and hyper extending my knee pulling on it with her foot in the back of my knee.  UUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! OTU

Jerking  hard on the injured right leg,  pushing with my  leg against the back of your injured leg,  listening to you scream for some help from Eva,  remembering how dirty  you two are from watching tapes and matches of yours,  making sure to keep an  eye on your partner,  making sure you hear  me,  "  yes bitch  I am trying to put you out of the match,  welcome to the house of pain "   deciding  that your  leg is of no use to you any more,  knowing that it is time for me to let my Champion partner have you,    still holding your ankle,  standing up,  loving  the way you are screaming for us,   moving,  holding your  ankle tightly,  and flipping you on your back while dragging you,   jerking hard on your leg to make you scream again,  staying focused as Lynn has taught me, since becoming my wrestling coach,  dragging your small frame  ,  dragging you by the injured leg,  pulling you  to  our corner where Lynn is waiting for me to tag her in and let her put some more hurt on you,  but always keeping  an eye on your very sneaky partner Eva. 

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2020, 09:26:51 PM »
FUCK!!!!!! THIS BITCH IS RUINING MY RIGHT LEG!!!!!

Suddenly I feel myself being dragged along the mat.  I see Eva holding out her hand but she is getting further and further away.  I am pulled across the mat as my tits are rubbing against the mat almost burning them as I am dragged hard, my top trying to come up.  SHIT she is going to tag in her partner I think OTU

Offline Steph_Fighter

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2020, 09:49:22 PM »
FUCK!!!!!! THIS BITCH IS RUINING MY RIGHT LEG!!!!!

Suddenly I feel myself being dragged along the mat.  I see Eva holding out her hand but she is getting further and further away.  I am pulled across the mat as my tits are rubbing against the mat almost burning them as I am dragged hard, my top trying to come up.  SHIT she is going to tag in her partner I think OTU

Yelling at you over the roar of the crowd,  " Yes bitch the leg is ruined and it is going to get worse in the house of pain,  seeing my beautiful wife and partner ready for the tag,  dragging you  along the canvas by your injured leg ,  getting  you where i want you,   and  reaching  out with my left hand to  my partner and slapping her hand with my  left hand,   turning back  to you and  turning you sideways,   where Lynn has a clear shot at your  legs,  getting on both knees and holding your leg extended and at  your feet,  looking at Lynn as she climbs to the top  rope,  making sure you cannot get your leg out of the way,  gripping you tightly,   watching and waiting for her to make her entrance.

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2020, 09:52:35 PM »
My eyes get all wide with shock NO NO NO PLEASE NO NO!!!!! I say begging.  I wave my hands up hoping to stop Lynn from jumping off of the top rope onto my hurting leg OTU

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2020, 10:00:39 PM »
Accepting the tag from Stephanie, and climbing to the top rope. Seeing your leg held in place by the ankle and completely exposed to me at a diagonal angle,  I jump off the top rope and land on your injured right knee with a double foot stomp...similar to a Finn Balor Coup de Grace. Upon impact, Stephanie releases the ankle, steps through the ropes onto the ring apron and grabs the tag rope. I am now legally in the match. (The move is illustrated as per the link...only the landing is not on the stomach, but on the injured knee.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A4wfwrUrts