News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

CFWA TAG TEAM championship CARMEN n EVE vs LIGHTNING LYNN n STEPH_FIGHTER!

• 96 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Welcome to FRIDAY NIGHT FISTS  MAIN EVENT!!

TEAM CALIENTE Y LOCA VS TEAM CANUSA!!!
The arena is jam packed ... jumbo-tron as well as all around it lit up.
Fans screaming their names .. As entry music ready to play.

This is a tag team defense .. Champs Sinful Senorita Carmen and Evangelina.
Defending against Lightning Lynn and Steph_Fighter.

Four very capable, and sexy wrestlers indeed.
Pyro-technics going off.

Let's take you to the ring announcer, as it is TIME TO FIGHT FOR THE TAG TEAM GOLD!!!.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 01:51:07 AM by stormbolt7 »

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: CFWA TAG TEAM championship CARMEN n EVE vs LIGHTNING LYNN n STEPH_FIGHTER!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2020, 01:52:46 AM »
TEAM ..
CALIENTE Y LOCA
SINFUL SENORITA CARMEN n EVANGELINA !!

TEAM
CANUSA
LIGHTNING LYNN n STEPH_FIGHTER

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2020, 02:05:05 AM »
I vote for the tag team  of lynn &steph
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2020, 02:16:04 AM »
Team Canusa is ready! Steph and I have been discussing our strategy vs Caliente y loca and are set to go. Team Canusa has spared no expense for this match as we intend to leave the Nassau County Coliseum in Uniondale, NY with gold around our waists. Not only do we have our entry music set, we have brought the West Point Band down to Long Island from the banks of the Hudson to play it for us live. Tonight, we enter to John Phillip Sousa's march "The Stars and Stripes Forever."

The Stars and Stripes Forever - The West Point Band

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbLSH4YQkQU

Team Canusa appears from behind the curtain and begins walking down the ramp, each of us carrying the flag of our respective country. We walk side by side...neither flag ahead or behind the other in a sign of unity and equality. Team Canusa is about togetherness and mutual respect. We represent the best of both Canada and the United States. As we approach the ring, we hand our respective flags to two ring attendants. We step through the ropes and wave to the capacity crowd of 14,500. Team Canusa has handed out miniature American and Canadian flags to all of the fans upon entry. As the music reaches a crescendo, Steph and I look out over a sea of fans, young and old, all waving either an American or a Canadian flag. There is a smattering of black DOA shirts among the crowd, but they are vastly outnumbered and are being drowned out by the Canusa fans. We are feeling good and are inspired by this crowd who is cheering us on. The graphics above the ring have been made to look like we are in an outdoor arena with storm clouds building. Perhaps there is a "Lightning Strike" somewhere in them. Team Canusa is ready, loose, excited, inspired by all these wonderful supporters who have turned out to see the tag team titles change hands tonight. We love each and every one of them and promise to do our very best representing them tonight.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2020, 10:19:14 AM »
Lol did the other tag team. go to the wrong  arena

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2020, 02:54:14 PM »
The metal version of Havana plays over the speakers as Caliente Y Loca come out from behind the curtains.  I walk out first wearing an Iron Maiden bikini top, some skin tight black patent leather pants with Eva following behind me.  I also wear a collar, black leather wrist band on my left hand, netted glove on my other hand and black leather boots with red pentagrams on them. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMVWXC17wwA

Announcer:  AND THEIR OPPONENTS... THE CURRENT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS FROM LATIN AMERICA... AT A COMBINED WEIGHT OF TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTY POUNDS... THE SELF PROCLAIMED WORLD'S SEXIEST TAG TEAM... CALIENTE Y LOCA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I head down to the ring while Eva does her own custom entrance.  I head over to where Stormy sits at the table watching.  I jump onto the table in front of him.  I grind my ass against his face before jumping down into his lap facing him as I start to give him a lap dance.  I then head over to the ring apron.  I leap up onto it, grab the top rope and swivel my hips before leaping into the air and landing in the splits...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox1a_R4Ls2c

I slide under the bottom rope and get to my feet as I wait for Eva

OTU Eva

{alt}

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2020, 03:31:27 PM »
Good luck to both teams. And remember  to have fun

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2020, 03:44:13 PM »
Hang on a sec.We'd like everyone to know that Team Canusa is a very giving and accommodating team. We welcome Caliente y loca to the ring. We would like to extend our warm welcome to Eva by providing her with a gift of very special Cuban ring entry music that we have chosen for her. Please come down to the ring, Eva. Hit it maestro!

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=desi+arnaz+babalu
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 04:06:56 PM by Lightning Lynn »

Offline Steph_Fighter

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2020, 04:43:22 PM »
In the ring with my stunning wife and partner, Lightning Lynn,  waiting for the current tag champions, " Calamine Loco " they finally show up and I am shocked at the announced weight , they look like they might weigh 200 lbs together and a strong wind would blow them away.   Smiling at the table dancing and booty shaking,  leaning on the ropes relaxed,  I am 5'9" inches tall,  and weigh 155 lbs,  and you can tell that I am fit and in shape. I see that the Dead on Arrival team has finally made it.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2020, 04:50:57 PM »
I volunteer to start out for us as I stretch a bit.  I am 5'4" 125 lbs, my 34D chest covered by my small bikini top.  I look out at these two cocky bitches and challenge which one wants to start out first.  I look over at Steph and hope that she waits at least for Eva to enter since they are very close in size.  OTU

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2020, 04:52:23 PM »
Before we begin the match, Team Canusa respectfully requests that all fans and participants rise for the playing of the National Anthems of all four nations.

Canadian National Anthem - Angelica Hale

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-eeJo9KLxU

U.S. National Anthem - Malea Emma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRjzBXE0SbA

National Anthem of Venezuela

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd0HC2IDgcM

Cuban National Anthem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyawHcDOWGU

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2020, 04:57:35 PM »
Eva is freaking hot, her entrance was the best!

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2020, 05:10:55 PM »
 ??? ??? ???

Offline Steph_Fighter

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2020, 05:14:11 PM »
I volunteer to start out for us as I stretch a bit.  I am 5'4" 125 lbs, my 34D chest covered by my small bikini top.  I look out at these two cocky bitches and challenge which one wants to start out first.  I look over at Steph and hope that she waits at least for Eva to enter since they are very close in size.  OTU

Lynn,  whispers in my ear, " do not break the tiny thing Nakano" and steps out of the ring. My 5'9" 155 lb frame ready,  I smile across at the tiny thing across the ring, knowing that we are already in their  heads.  Stretching,  shaking my legs out,  but not for one minute going to take these two lightly, I  have seen some of their matches and know that they will try every dirty trick in the book.  Making sure that Carmen can hear me,  " come get some little girl "

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2020, 05:19:00 PM »
Eva is freaking hot, her entrance was the best!

That is because Team Canusa supplied her entrance music. We are a very accommodating and gracious team.